LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for vintage

I know it's almost impossible,  does anyone have any vintage/old attends plastic backed with waistband they would get rid of? I've been looking to buy some anywhere I can find

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

Is is the 6 tab ones? Medium or large works. How much you want for them?

6 tabs - all or any of the attends I have are 6 tabs - I will have to dig through them and find them - hell I dont know how much - depends on how many you want  - I have alot of mediums

mine aren't like the guy above...tech monkey.. but let me know when you want the real deal - I was first inline and that seems to not mean much. 

Send me a private message if you want to continue the deal 

22 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

I know it's almost impossible,  does anyone have any vintage/old attends plastic backed with waistband they would get rid of? I've been looking to buy some anywhere I can find

The photos that were shared that have the white packaging attends 6 tabs Are the ones I was looking for that is plastic backed. If anybody has those message me please, and I would be happy to buy them.!!

2 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

The photos that were shared that have the white packaging attends 6 tabs Are the ones I was looking for that is plastic backed. If anybody has those message me please, and I would be happy to buy them.!!

mine are even older - well were

5 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

I dont have anymore. Been out for a long time.  If you ever want to get rid of them let me know please!

you let me know when you are finished with everyone else

8 hours ago, technomonkey said:

For years the vintage Attends have been high priced on EBAY.  Some are up to $100 for a single diaper.  The thing people often screw up when listing something on EBAY is the price they start the bidding at.  They look at similar items and then list their own really high, saying, "Others on EBAY are selling for this price".  NO!  They are listed at that price, but they aren't selling!  Listed price and price sold for are way different!  I do admit there are probably enough people out there who would be willing to pay upwards of $100 for a few vintage Attends from the early 1990's, but why?  As good as my memories of those vintage Attends are, if I paid $100 for a diaper I'd never use it!  Why pay that much to pack it away on a shelf somewhere just to look at it every year or so when cleaning the closet? 

8 hours ago, rusty pins said:

For years the vintage Attends have been high priced on EBAY.  Some are up to $100 for a single diaper.  The thing people often screw up when listing something on EBAY is the price they start the bidding at.  They look at similar items and then list their own really high, saying, "Others on EBAY are selling for this price".  NO!  They are listed at that price, but they aren't selling!  Listed price and price sold for are way different!  I do admit there are probably enough people out there who would be willing to pay upwards of $100 for a few vintage Attends from the early 1990's, but why?  As good as my memories of those vintage Attends are, if I paid $100 for a diaper I'd never use it!  Why pay that much to pack it away on a shelf somewhere just to look at it every year or so when cleaning the closet? 

I don't understand how vintage diapers can be considered collectible.   I've tried those Attends, and they were okay, but the 3-tape system was abandoned for a reason.