LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

usual wear became longer

Last Tuesday morning when we had  snow coming down, I  put on my Amazon overnight pull up as usual (well, I determined my situation for that morning was going to need that level of absorbency, otherwise I would have worn a daily one instead).   Instead of showering within the hour, I said no sense in showering since I am only going to have to go out and shovel in a couple hours and get sweaty.  So, I continued for the next couple hours wetting and wondering if I was going to have change.  At 11:30 or so, I went out and shoveled and it managed to actually  last until I came back in and showered.  

Ever have a situation come up where you were wearing and instead of switching to underwear, you decided to just go with the flow?

When I first got my diapers I just wanted to wear them just for about an hour to see how they feel. The second day I was already so excited to out them on and had to do my chores so I just decided "Lets see how long you can go with them" and honestly....cleaning the house and constantly wetting myself for about 4 hours felt sooo amazing.

I still havent worn them for linger than 5 hours but Im hoping to get to my first 24 hours soon 🥰🥰

• Like 1

I feel like the more a Person dabbles with wearing 24/7,

You reach a cross road where it's no longer a choice to wear a diaper instead of regular underwear.

It gets to a point where all you want to wear is Diapers, because it becomes all you know.

Wearing diapers becomes such a routine wearing regular underwear becomes strange and foreign.

• Like 4
On 2/16/2024 at 10:20 AM, CodHero24 said:

You reach a cross road where it's no longer a choice to wear a diaper instead of regular underwear.

It gets to a point where all you want to wear is Diapers, because it becomes all you know.

Wearing diapers becomes such a routine wearing regular underwear becomes strange and foreign.

Agree if you just let the fetish go and take over your life.  Fine for people who want to go that route, but for me, I control my fetish, when, where and how often I decide to wear diapers.  Regular underwear is about 90 to 95% of the time for me.

On 2/16/2024 at 10:20 AM, CodHero24 said:

I agree, once you start wearing diapers all the time, it's no longer a choice, instead it becomes the norm

You get to a point where diapers become normal and it becomes all you know. 

on top of that, it becomes so comfortable to go in your diapers that going to the potty feels very strange and foreign

For me, being in diapers 24/7 and permanently, it's pretty much normal and normal to be in diapers than in adult underwear. It's normal for me to be dressed in just a diaper, -shirt or onesie.  

6 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I agree, once you start wearing diapers all the time, it's no longer a choice, instead it becomes the norm

You get to a point where diapers become normal and it becomes all you know. 

on top of that, it becomes so comfortable to go in your diapers that going to the potty feels very strange and foreign

For me, being in diapers 24/7 and permanently, it's pretty much normal and normal to be in diapers than in adult underwear. It's normal for me to be dressed in just a diaper, -shirt or onesie.  

@Kawaharu

I agree:  For 46 years, I was continent, and I was able to handle most situations, and get to the potty almost every time, but in 2018-2019, I started having problems with fecal incontinence, and I was having accidents, and I was unable to know right off that i needed to go, and so there were many times where I would FEEL the need, and then the next thing I do is grab the arms of my recliner, and I couldn't even get UP or THINK about it, because i'd already done it.  In 2020, I made the decission to go 24/7, and that has helped me a lot:  being disabled, using a wheelchair, and having mobility problems, I was NOT as FAST as I was, and I had almost fallen a few times trying to be Superman to get to the bathroom, then, I ended up spending most of the night in the bathroom, and I was losing sleep, and that was NO GOOD.

Wearing diapers is a choice.  For those that ARE incontinent, and make the choice that they want to use them to deal with their condition, they become a NECESSITY:  In my case, my situation was impacting my sleep, my health, and my mobility, and I knew that I needed help, and so I asked the doctor.  Because I knew of DD, I had a way to get help in learning how to deal with it, and also was able to get support, which I needed, because I thought it was strange, weird, crazy, etc., to wear diapers, but I knew that i needed them, and after talking to trusted members like @Evelyn Dellcerroand her wife @Transfusionelle, and others, they taught me that there is nothing wrong with wearing/using/liking diapers, and soon it was something that I was accepting as my new reality, and I then learned that I, after being diagnosed incontinent, could then wear diapers legitimately, and not be afraid of it because I NEED them, and now, they help me with my stress and allow me to "give in, and let it happen" when it happens.

I have also talked to others who say that it is something that is necessary, and they do it without even thinking about it, and those that have incontinence just use the diaper and change it:  I will never forget @~ashley~ telling me that her incontinence was due to her "plumbing being broken downstairs" and that she doesn't even FEEL it happen most times, but she knows when she has a wet/dirty diaper, and she has always been that way.  You WILL use the diaper, you just don't know WHEN or WHERE.  When you are incontinent, you do what you have to do, and it becomes the norm, just like my Cerebral Palsy:  I don't know anything else, because that is what i deal with, that's what I live with - It is "Normal" for me to do things with my wheelchair and other devices, just as it is "normal for @~ashley~and @Kawaharu and I to wear and use them:  The difference:  Ashley and I are NOT AB's, while @Kawaharu is 24/7 AB, living that lifestyle because with her disabilities, that is the way she deals with being incontinent, and her mom "reinforces" that AB behavior.

Others wear diapers because of Physiological/Psychological/Emotional/Comfort reasons:  some wear because they like to wear, like the feel, or the security that they provide.  There are also people such as @rusty pins that wear when they can, because they like to do it, but they only do it when  their husband/wife/gf/bf are out of the house,  Each situation is UNIQUE, and I support EACH person who decides to wear diapers, whether they use them or not, as each of us do it to help ourselves.

Whatever you decide, as long as it is done in the proper way, diapers are helpful and not harmful, unless they somehow take control of your life, and they become an obsession, where you CAN'T stop doing it, and it is harming your ability to function in life, whether it be in adult mode, or in AB/DL mode :)

I believe that the LONGER you wear and use the diapers, and your body gets used to using them, your body and your brain are used to doing that, and EVENTUALLY your body will just release whatever it is holding, because it gets used to equating a release with having a diaper on to receive the urine or fecal matter:  after a longer period, you won't be able to take off a diaper and leaving it off, because your body learns to release both ways when you need to, and sometimes, you may NOT have a diaper on, so you then learn that you have to be IN the diaper or ON the diaper when changing, in case you release unintentionally, but then you would not have control after many years of doing this.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added and edited some information
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I believe that the LONGER you wear and use the diapers, and your body gets used to using them, your body and your brain are used to doing that, and EVENTUALLY your body will just release whatever it is holding because it gets used to equating a release with having a diaper on to receive the urine or fecal matter:  after a longer period, you won't be able to take off a diaper and leaving it off, because your body learns to release both ways when you need to, and sometimes, you may NOT have a diaper on, so you then learn that you have to be IN the diaper or ON the diaper when changing, in case you release unintentionally, but then you would not have control after many years of doing this.

That's why, the longer you're in diapers, your body gets used to being in them to the point that it becomes normal for you. It becomes so normal that you go in your diapers without even thinking about it. This is why being in diapers for so long, I learned I can never take off my diaper and leave them off because my body knows it will go whenever it feels like it. Even in between diaper changes, I can't stay out of my diaper for too long, or else I leak or poop. In many times, I have been known to leak in between diaper changes. It's why I am kept diapered all the time cause my body is so used to being diapered that it doesn't think about the need to run to the potty anymore. It just goes whenever it wants. It's also why I am so used to and comfortable with going in my diapers, no matter where I am, and even going in my diapers in front of people as well.

Wearing my diapers for so long, that I've gotten used to diapers as a pair of shorts and underwear in the warm summer months. Even at home, I'm so used to being in just a diaper, t-shirt, or a onesie that it's practically standard wear for me. I've gotten so comfortable with being diapered in front of people and many times out in the open with just my diaper, t-shirt, or onesie. Even being diaper-checked by grown-ups, adults, and big kids as well. It's why I've grown used to being diapered so much that, potty training, or the thought of ever using the adult potty, is something that's never going to happen for me. I have grown used to being diapered and it's pretty much normal for me.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Agree if you just let the fetish go and take over your life.  Fine for people who want to go that route, but for me, I control my fetish

You know, I really don't like that word, Fetish.

After I was potty trained as a Kid, I missed my Diapers.

I was jealous of other kids who were still wearing them.

I did not Develop a "Fetish".

I was Born this way, Baby.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

You know, I really don't like that word, Fetish.

After I was potty trained as a Kid, I missed my Diapers.

I was jealous of other kids who were still wearing them.

I did not Develop a "Fetish".

I was Born this way, Baby.

That's why I don't see diapers as a fetish or a Kink. I don't view it that way because I know I was Born this way. I was always born to wear diapers and stay in diapers. I know my folks tried to potty train me but I know they failed potty training and that's why I am back in diapers where I belong. I know I belong in diapers and I know it was a mistake to potty train me. I am glad I am in diapers and kept as an adult baby. Being in diapers is much better than being potty trained and I am free to be me and be comfortable with who I am.

• Like 1

For some people it is a fetish.  For others it may not be.  For me, it is a fetish and has been all my life, and since it is a fetish in my case, I believe my use of that word in my prior response is appropriate for my situation as I was referring mostly to me.  My response and use of the word fetish, I'm sure, can also apply to many others here.  A thing to keep in mind is a general statement or reply on a topic is not usually specifically targeted to one person only, but a general comment that may or may not apply to some individuals but will apply to others.