LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is your least favorite part of this lifestyle, even if you’re generally satisfied with your decision?

When I’m trying to talk about sports or something else with the guys at work and I have an accident right in front of them 😞

Ive had times where they could hear it as well as smell it and that’s pretty much the end of any social interaction for most people. 

I work for a mega-cap healthcare company so I’m protected by company policy and culture but you can tell my boss only talks to me because he has to ☹️

I’d imagine to most people I’m just the guy at the warehouse who wears diapers and sh*ts himself 😞

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
52 minutes ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

When I’m trying to talk about sports or something else with the guys at work and I have an accident right in front of them 😞

Ive had times where they could hear it as well as smell it and that’s pretty much the end of any social interaction for most people. 

I work for a mega-cap healthcare company so I’m protected by company policy and culture but you can tell my boss only talks to me because he has to ☹️

I’d imagine to most people I’m just the guy at the warehouse who wears diapers and sh*ts himself 😞

Can I ask you a question out of genuine curiosity:  I take it you have dual incontinence?  Was any of that by choice?  You don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable.  

8 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Can I ask you a question out of genuine curiosity:  I take it you have dual incontinence?  Was any of that by choice?  You don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable.  

Not dual. Just fecal. 

Yes it was by choice. 

I was a bed wetter until a late age. Couldn’t kick it. Loving my diapers and pull ups didn’t help. 

As I got older I knew I wanted to wear diapers every day of my life because I was fecal incontinent. By the time I was 14 I was already trying to “ruin my hole” and by the time I was a freshman in college I’d spend my Friday nights getting drunk by myself, taking enemas, and using large toys on myself in my dorm room. I had a single so I didn’t have to worry about anyone coming in. 

After doing that and wearing diapers through college I met my wife my senior year. She was already graduated, had a good paying job and was a strong independent woman. Things moved pretty quickly and she soon embraced my desire for a wrecked hole and began helping me to that end. 

By the time I was 26 I was having accidents. It started when I had an upset belly or had unexpected gas with a loose #2. By the time I was 28 I was having accidents 4/5 days at work and nearly every time I went out to the grocery store or to mow the grass. At that point it became clear I needed to be in diapers 24/7 and that I was dependent. 

Now I’m at the point where I’m working towards urinary incontinence as well. I’m finding it much more difficult especially when it comes to wetting in my sleep. I can mess in my sleep without waking up but I still can’t go pee without waking up. Embarrassingly, there are times I even struggle to void when it comes to going pee. Other days I will go against my will because I have a chill hit the back of my neck or some other random event. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Enthusi said:

Wow! @Ineedboth1994!  Honestly you’re the first person I met who sought fecal incontinence prior to urinary incontinence.    But I totally vibe with it just feeling right  

I recognized pretty early on the irony incontinence wouldn’t necessarily force a person to wear diapers since caths are so commonly used in society. 

Only fecal incontinence would truly force me into diapers. 

Outwardly I'm a super hetero-normative kind of guy. I enjoy watching sports and complaining about politics with the guys. That’s why having an accident in front of the guys is so powerful… having to explain that I need to wear diapers because I enjoy having my hole abused so thoroughly that now it’s permanently wrecked isn’t something that is easy to say or comes out casually in conversation at work. 

To be frank, none of these guys are sophisticated, refined, or open minded enough that I could ever tell them the truth. It is a major fantasy to be able to one day be able to find that “special someone” who could receive those thoughts in a mature manner. 

Obviously my wife knows about my feelings. It’s not a hang up at all since she is bi as well. It’s more important that we are honest with each other and able to live our best lives. 

On the few occasions I’ve had to explain my incontinence I’ve always just told the truth (albeit a different one) about being sexually abused as a child. Once you tell someone about how your abuser liked to stick wine bottles inside of you then most people get the hint and leave it be. On the few occasions I’ve had digital rectal exams (to get medicated suppositories / pain killers for my hemorrhoids) they have always been with relatively younger men. I can always tell by the tone of their voice that they are surprised by the lack of resistance they experience when entering me. 

I can’t help but wonder, as I’m bet over the exam table with my hole exposed, if any of them would have ever wanted to go further if they weren’t professionals….

Sorry that go a little long winded and derailed but it felt important to be honest about who I am and where my journey is / has taken me. 

• Like 3
On 2/4/2024 at 6:42 PM, superabsorbantpolymer said:

What washables do you use? I've been looking at the various cloth offerings on incontrol and am tempted to try some out.

I posted a bit on this on anther thread yesterday.  I'll try to find time to post a fuller account - I'd guess there aren't many full-time washable wearers about, so my experience is probably potentially useful to others.  Watch this space...

• Like 1
On 2/9/2024 at 1:30 PM, cathdiap said:

When I'm incontinent and diapered in bed and my leaky dick decides to get hard. Painful and I can't do anything about it.

On the face of it, this seems flippant at first, but I'll also admit that getting hard (in chastity, with a catheter, in a full diaper, etc) is not a whole lot of fun if all you need is some respite. And sometimes even "taking care of it" doesn't "take care of it" for long. A benefit of getting older is that now I'm glad it's not as constant as it was during high school and college -- things have eased up a bit in that department. So, admittedly, I can confirm your frustration.