LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Activities during the cold Winter weather

Recently it has been very cold and snowy.  This seems to correate to inside activities.  

• Staying in a onsie all day
  • Taking multiple naps during the day and having a paci or baby bottle
  • Multiple diaper checks by partner

Or other activities

What do others do during the cold weather.

I love heading out to walk the dog, snow shoe, hit Winterlude and much more. Cold weather just means a whole different set of activities to 3njoy outside with my Wife and my Boyfriend. I'm not letting a little cold air force me inside lol.

One advantage to cold weather is heavy clothing, which works well with being in diapers. I pay less attention to what I have on in the winter months because if I'm wearing snow pants and/or a heavy winter jacket, bulk in the diaper department is much less of a consideration. No matter what the temperature is, I have to take the dog out, but we also like skiing. I really want to try snow shoeing - I haven't done it, but I like a good winter hike, ideally when the temperature is in the 0 to -5 range. Not so much when it's -21 and windy. 

When I was in my 20's and 30's I would sometimes go Tobogganing at a professional place that had huge concrete runs at about a 70 degree angle.  I used to go hunting in the winter months as well.  Now that I am in my 60's, a cold winter's day off of work means a warm house, easy chair, hot chocolate and a good movie on TV with maybe a quick trip to the grocery store.

• Like 1

I used to be more into gaming but over the years found myself with less and less time to actually play them much. It being cold and rainy/snowy outside is a good opportunity to actually play on more than just the odd occasion. Doing so with diapers and snacks can be pretty relaxing, especially with retro games from the Snes and Psx era.

• 2 weeks later...

It is thick diapers, rubber panties and babydoll, dress or skirt and blouse like in my albums. I am either on the net doing housework, practicing music and plenty of little girl dolly time with my little friends. What a dolly loves the most is being taken to bed. She loves being under the same covers and with her head on the same pillow as the person whose dolly she is and being held close to the person because it makes her feel like a little person and important

For us this Winter has been far more mild than others. I haven't slowed my outdoor activities down really. Just today I installed a new blower motor in my pickup truck all while diapered in an ABU Tiny Tails covered with my ABU Activesuit onesie.

• 2 months later...

I know last year when it was really cold there were days were when i would wake up. mommy would change my full overnight diaper. she would put me in one of my clean thick nighttime diaper which could have been a tykables ovenights, galactic, crinklz astronaut aquanaut. she would change what i was wearing. she would put me into a thermal(sometimes), long-sleeved onesie,footie pjs or a pj set i would hop back into my crib and sleep for most of the day.Mommy would sometimes slip a hot waterbottle in my bed  She constantly did diaper checks every 1hr- 1/2 hrs.

Other times when i would wake up on a freezing cold morning. mommy would obviously change me out of my full night time diaper into one of my daytime diapers which could have been a tykables waddlers, little builders, puppers, sometimes the odd ABU Cushies diaper. she would dress me into a long-sleeved onesie, t-shirt, pants and a hoodie, socks and slippers(house shoes). i would go into my playroom (mainly a lego room) play with my lego watch my favourite TV shows, drink hot chocolate, eat noodles or soup. stay warm and have fun. mommy would check my diaper and change me when needed. sometimes either in there or she may take me to the nursery and change me on my changing table which is more equipt for certain changes. I would do house work as well like laundry, vacuuming, dishes, cook dinner etc.