LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Surgery in Mexico

2 hours ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

Have you considered what sex will be like once you’ve taken the plunge?

I’m sure bottoming would be no big deal but topping or penetrating a woman might be difficult if you’re constantly leaking urine inside your partner…?

Wow, I actually didn't think about that.  I wonder if a condom would make it possible, for a little while.  Or if it would just get all wet and sloppy.

27 minutes ago, oznl said:

I suppose this would be the last flight you'll take unmolested by the TSA or are you flying down diapered anyway to "get in the zone" 🤣

I will probably fly down there in a diaper.  It's just easier than worrying about trying to get past everyone at the right time to find the bathroom on the plane.  And my seats are at the window.  Yes, it will definitely make the TSA experience unavoidable going forward.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Reddy said:

Wow, I actually didn't think about that.  I wonder if a condom would make it possible, for a little while.  Or if it would just get all wet and sloppy.

I will probably fly down there in a diaper.  It's just easier than worrying about trying to get past everyone at the right time to find the bathroom on the plane.  And my seats are at the window.  Yes, it will definitely make the TSA experience unavoidable going forward.

I’ve been talking to my wife about having this surgery if it goes well for you. 

She had brought up the part about leaking during intercourse so I figured I would ask you if you thought about it. 
We already use condoms as our preferred choice of birth control so we had bounced around that idea as well. 

We are anxiously waiting for your reports! 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

She had brought up the part about leaking during intercourse so I figured I would ask you if you thought about it. 
We already use condoms as our preferred choice of birth control so we had bounced around that idea as well. 

How does your wife feel about you becoming diaper dependent, other than the sex part? Does she want you in diapers? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

I normally never top, so I probably won't run into the situation any time soon.  But I want to be able to do it.  I'm sure I will know more about how much leaking happens, soon.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

How does your wife feel about you becoming diaper dependent, other than the sex part? Does she want you in diapers? 

She is very supportive. 

I’m almost 24/7 already. 

• Like 3
On 2/1/2024 at 5:32 AM, Donaldo said:

An incontinence on/off switch might become an option in the future, if this product gets approved:

https://www.reliefsrl.com/#product

A simple use of a magnet to open/close the valve to be continent/incontinent. And my guess is, it would require "maintenance" every 2 years, with a simple procedure through the urethra to remove and insert a new.

But it will never give you the same feeling as being incontinent for real. You choose to make the diaper wet, like you do when you actively empty your bladder. So I bet it feels a lot "same-same, but different" But at least it might give you more sleep at night as the bladder will not wake you up when its full.

Think this could use its own topic here, according to the site you use the magnet to open and void, but the interesting part is... you have to use the magnet backwards to close it again or gosh darn it will leak continuously.  
Would be absolutely tragic if the magnet was /lost/ before closing  ^_^

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 2/1/2024 at 5:32 AM, Donaldo said:

An incontinence on/off switch might become an option in the future, if this product gets approved:

https://www.reliefsrl.com/#product

A simple use of a magnet to open/close the valve to be continent/incontinent. And my guess is, it would require "maintenance" every 2 years, with a simple procedure through the urethra to remove and insert a new.

But it will never give you the same feeling as being incontinent for real. You choose to make the diaper wet, like you do when you actively empty your bladder. So I bet it feels a lot "same-same, but different" But at least it might give you more sleep at night as the bladder will not wake you up when its full.

Only 2 years? I had heard that the other type of artificial sphinter (which uses a pump and valve like those penile implants used to treat impotence) is supposed to last for 7-10 years, but then again that requires getting cut open.

16 hours ago, Reddy said:

Yes, it will definitely make the TSA experience unavoidable going forward.

There's always PreCheck, which lets you go through a metal detector instead of the scanner.

Plus the urethral plugs I linked earlier - this would be one of those times where they'd be useful.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Don Incognito said:

There's always PreCheck, which lets you go through a metal detector instead of the scanner.

Plus the urethral plugs I linked earlier - this would be one of those times where they'd be useful.

That's true.  I just never wanted to pay for precheck.  Good point about the plugs.  I would have to really trust them though.  I really don't mind TSA though.  I don't think it would be that bad going through the normal process in my diapers.  Half the time I get waived through without the scanner so I don't think I would have too many problems.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Reddy said:

I normally never top, so I probably won't run into the situation any time soon.  But I want to be able to do it.  I'm sure I will know more about how much leaking happens, soon.

If you normally bottom then I’m sure using a condom would be sufficient for those times where you didn’t want to leak freely. 

You’ll probably half to consider your position more during the act. For instance being on all fours could result in the condom pulling of if you had already leaked enough weight into it. Maybe end up your back more where gravity is working with you as opposed to against you. Obviously, those leaks won’t matter when your with the right person but that’s easier said then done in most cases. 

Best wishes @Reddy! I think you are being very brave by being honest about who you are and your desires. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ineedboth1994 said:

If you normally bottom then I’m sure using a condom would be sufficient for those times where you didn’t want to leak freely. 

You’ll probably half to consider your position more during the act. For instance being on all fours could result in the condom pulling of if you had already leaked enough weight into it. Maybe end up your back more where gravity is working with you as opposed to against you. Obviously, those leaks won’t matter when your with the right person but that’s easier said then done in most cases. 

Best wishes @Reddy! I think you are being very brave by be honest about who you are and your desires. 

Yeah, I think I will always have to be in a diaper or on top of an open diaper from now on.

Thank you!  I am excited for the day to come.  Then I will have no choice but to live it.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Reddy said:

really don't mind TSA though.  I don't think it would be that bad going through the normal process in my diapers.  Half the time I get waived through without the scanner so I don't think I would have too many problems.

I've been through a number of airports around the world since I started wearing diapers, and it's never been a problem. In Canada, which is my usual point of departure, I get waved around the scanner pretty frequently - easily more than half the time. That's just by sheer luck, not by request or due to any obvious impediment to my going through the scanner. There is probably a certain "this is not the droid you are looking for" effect as well. 

I used to wear boxers through security and carry a diaper in my laptop bag, putting it on once I was through, but the delays during and after the pandemic got to the point where I didn't feel comfortable not being in a diaper for that long. It once took me 6 hours to clear security, right after Christmas a couple of years ago. Lucky for me, my flight had been delayed by 9 hours, so I was still on time for it. 

But I've been scanned in Canada, the US and the UK, although not, as far as I can recall, anywhere else in Europe. The experience has been a mix of "You're good to go, sir" and "I am now going to pat down your frontal area with the backs of my hands, or, we can do this in private", to which I've just said no, it's fine, do it here, on the theory that it's going to be faster and probably less invasive if conducted in line, than over in a hidden room somewhere. It's never added more than a minute to the process, really. 

Probably the greatest fear I have is that they'll see something they think is worthy of a closer look in my carryon bag, and so they'll put it on the examination table and open it up, and of course, there will be a black bag within my suitcase, and in that bag will be a weekend's supply of man-Pampers. If that happened while I was traveling solo... shrug. But if it happened while I was standing next to a friend or a coworker... that could get the blood pressure up a bit. 

I was on a golf trip a couple of years ago where we had all used our golf travel bags as checked luggage, and basically jammed our socks and shorts and shirts in and around our clubs, and of course, my bag also included a supply of diapers. The golf bags were checked, of course, but when we got to our destination and I opened up my golf bag, I realized that the diapers had been rearranged. So someone in security had gone through them (I have one of those TSA locks that they have the master key to). But, hey, it happened in the bowels of the airport, not in front of my friends, so... again, shrug. 

• Like 2

I need your address @Reddy! I need to overnight you a shirt to wear during your flights!

image.thumb.png.02e2a29598ffb257ffd548df65812b51.png

How this hasn't become the mascot for this sub-forum is beyond me!

image.thumb.png.1320c4e6cfdd6ad1d0171e9603a6ccfc.png

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, DAQ said:

I need your address @Reddy! I need to overnight you a shirt to wear during your flights!

image.thumb.png.02e2a29598ffb257ffd548df65812b51.png

How this hasn't become the mascot for this sub-forum is beyond me!

image.thumb.png.1320c4e6cfdd6ad1d0171e9603a6ccfc.png

Lol!!

I just realized that's what I'm going to be doing from now on 🤣

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Reddy said:

Lol!!

I just realized that's what I'm going to be doing from now on 🤣

Uh oh...   Somebody's in for a surprise!!  😁😂😆

Maybe you might have to wear diapers! Hey, that's a thought!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Diapered Dave said:

Uh oh...   Somebody's in for a surprise!!  😁😂😆

Maybe you might have to wear diapers! Hey, that's a thought!

🤣😄😁

On 2/5/2024 at 5:46 AM, Reddy said:

If your partner is ok with the leaking in any part of choice ? all it is , is a little pee it may work as lube or it may make the skin irritated a little raw. I have heard people have it and it works with padding underneath . If you find a person that likes the pee, wet sex you will have a great time, male or female . 

• Like 2

Despite what other have said, I do not believe it is a good idea to be upfront with your doctors about the surgery. If I had the surgery the last thing I would want on my medical chart is a doctor speculating that I have committed some form of "Self Harm" or to have them attempt to refer me for psychiatric help. While I don't see it as a form of self harm I doubt a doctor would agree with me and that is the issue. As for what to tell them? I have no idea 🤷‍♂️.

Also best of luck with the surgery! You are doing us all a big service by keeping us updated!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, DiaperNomad said:

Despite what other have said, I do not believe it is a good idea to be upfront with your doctors about the surgery. If I had the surgery the last thing I would want on my medical chart is a doctor speculating that I have committed some form of "Self Harm" or to have them attempt to refer me for psychiatric help. While I don't see it as a form of self harm I doubt a doctor would agree with me and that is the issue. As for what to tell them? I have no idea 🤷‍♂️.

Also best of luck with the surgery! You are doing us all a big service by keeping us updated!

I agree with you!  I'm not telling them.

And thanks!  I will keep everybody updated.

• Like 4

Okay.... The count down to go is getting short!!!!   Time to do a pre-check.....  Diapers... Check!! 

Uh, wait a second.... check those diapers again!!

A couple years back, I went on a two week vacation, several states away from home. I took an un-opened bag of ConfiDry 24/7 diapers with me, for my bedwetting. I get to my hotel, open the bag of diapers... And there's only TWO diapers in the bag that are actually useable.  There must have been a problem with the machine that made the diapers, because every diaper (Except for two.) had one tape missing, the top tape on the left side. Fortunately, I had the two good diapers. So I had time to find a store that sold shipping tape, so I could "repair" the bad diapers.

So maybe "Pre-Check" the diapers your taking, for defects. Also, check those plastic pants for side seams that may be about to fail.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Diapered Dave said:

Okay.... The count down to go is getting short!!!!   Time to do a pre-check.....  Diapers... Check!! 

Uh, wait a second.... check those diapers again!!

A couple years back, I went on a two week vacation, several states away from home. I took an un-opened bag of ConfiDry 24/7 diapers with me, for my bedwetting. I get to my hotel, open the bag of diapers... And there's only TWO diapers in the bag that are actually useable.  There must have been a problem with the machine that made the diapers, because every diaper (Except for two.) had one tape missing, the top tape on the left side. Fortunately, I had the two good diapers. So I had time to find a store that sold shipping tape, so I could "repair" the bad diapers.

So maybe "Pre-Check" the diapers your taking, for defects. Also, check those plastic pants for side seams that may be about to fail.

Ok wow, good idea.  That would be such a nightmare on a trip.  I'll probably always do that now.

3 minutes ago, DiaperNomad said:

Is the prostate resection portion of the surgery due to already having an enlarged prostate or a different reason?

I think it's to avoid any blockages later on from the prostate enlarging when the other stuff has been resected.

• Thanks 1
  • Reddy changed the title to Getting Surgery in Mexico