LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often wet versus visit bathroom

How often do you wet versus visiting the bathroom?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you wet your diaper or pullup?

• 1x per day
    • 2x per day
    • 3x per day
    • 4x per day
    • 5x per day
    • All the time
  2. 2. How often do you make it to the bathroom, instead of wetting?

• 1x per day
    • 2x per day
    • 4x per day
    • 5x per day
    • 6x per day
    • 7x per day
    • All the time
    • I usually don't make it to the bathroom
  3. 3. How many hours on average during a 24 hour period do you wear?

• 1 to 4 hours
    • 5 to 6 hours
    • 7 to 8 hours
    • 9 to 12 hours
    • 13 to 14 hours
    • 15 to 16 hours
    • 24 hours - all the time

This is "kind of", though open to all, for people who wear nearly all  the time and choose or may not be able to choose when to use a bathroom.  

I was wondering how often you use your diaper or pull up versus actually going  to the bathroom and how long you wear it for (overall versus changing).   Do you wet sometimes and go to the bathroom  at other times, while staying in a wet diaper?  Is there a reason why you go to the bathroom instead and vice-a-versa? Maybe it's because a bathroom availability  or maybe make their product last longer.  Maybe your too busy?

The other day I was clothes shopping with my wife and almost tried to wet my pants, but I realized there was a bathroom in 60 feet, so I made it over to it.  It unfortunately was nearly full and smelly, but I used it anyways.  Other times I was waiting and the bathroom just was not close enough.

This appears to imply 24/7. I think that would not apply to the majority of us

• Like 1
On 1/1/2024 at 10:11 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

This appears to imply 24/7. I think that would not apply to the majority of us

Which is why I ticked All the time for both wetting a diaper and making it to the bathroom. When I wear a diaper, I'll go for 15-16 hrs. and then I've had enough.

I wear 24/7, but for #1 only, so most of what I produce in terms of wee ends up in a diaper, but, I always pee a little when I go #2, and that happens on the potty, so, "almost all the time" would be an apt description for me. 

I was also surprised to see how many people indicated "all the time" and that they wear 24/7 - I thought I was in a minority here! 

11 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I wear 24/7, but for #1 only, so most of what I produce in terms of wee ends up in a diaper, but, I always pee a little when I go #2, and that happens on the potty, so, "almost all the time" would be an apt description for me. 

I was also surprised to see how many people indicated "all the time" and that they wear 24/7 - I thought I was in a minority here! 

Considering there was no option for "don't wet my diaper," I'm guessing a bunch of people that either don't wear often or don't use their diapers didn't answer.

• Like 1

I don't always wear my diapers. Even if I am wearing, if I need to go #2 I always go to the bathroom for that. Sometimes I can only wear for a few hours but usually average 14 hours a day I diaper up.

I wear any time mommy makes me i used to just be a dl since childhood but in time i told mommy my deepest secret we have been together 10 years i told her 4 years ago and she took over in about a period of like 2 months in the beginning she began to like it more and more till witch time it became how it is now i wear anytime im not at work and weekend im diapered 24/7 and im not aloud a potty period she became mommy and turned me into her baby and she for some reason enjoys treating me as such and watches me go 2 for her she is happiest when im her messy baby and i enjoy the attention and how it has become our thing never thought i would have a woman i could be me with so since she liked it i let her take control and make the rules with this so now im her ab and im glade it is another thing we have together i enjoy that it makes us both happy 

19 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Considering there was no option for "don't wet my diaper," I'm guessing a bunch of people that either don't wear often or don't use their diapers didn't answer.

This was tough for me to figure out what I was  looking for.  I guess this should of been clarified:  when you do wear, whether it's once a month or once a day (i.e. only wear for a couple hours) how often you use your diaper/pull up versus visiting a bathroom?

It seems like most responses are middle of the road.  48% use the bathroom, 49%  use their diaper / pullup with a +/- 1% filler.

I wear 19/7, I just don't wear at work which is only 5 hours a day.

I do my morning pee in the potty then put a fresh nappy on then no other potty during the day before work

I don't usually go potty at work

I struggle to put a number on wetting in nappy, 

During summer I flood 4-6 times and dribble throughout the day

It's less during the colder months

• 2 weeks later...

Right now for me, this is just a kink that I am exploring so I I never have enough to change after every wetting or every couple of wettings.  I just keep using it until they are completely soaked and that is the end of the day for me.  I hope that makes sense.

I wear 24/7, I have gotten to the point of being relaxed to wet at home when I want to. I still have a little fear of leaking when out in a store. But less since I need to use the the driving carts in a store. I figured if I leak I can stay sitting down?? till I get to the car.  I get a little embarrassed peeing in the store , I think they can tell and are looking at my face? But it feels so so good 😊 

100% in diaper because I have enough of an issue with leakage that the few times I have tried toe toilet I tend to leak over the seat and floor when I have finished.  I just pray that I never have to go #2 in a diaper.