LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm back home!

Hi guys! It's been a while. I just wanted to give an update as to where I've been and how my life is going in general. For the past couple of months I've been struggling out with my mental health. I went to counseling for weeks in a row, and it's finally helped so much to the point that my mental health is finally fine now and I no longer suffering from it in a gigantic way and my memory's starting to come back to me. So expect to see me commenting a lot on the forums like I used to back in my early days like I did on here. I've missed interacting with you guys so much. And it brings me great joy to say that I'm finally in a better place, both mentally and physically. I lost weight, my mental health is a lot better, and my pre-diabetes is under control very well. So overall I'm feeling pretty good. And I just wanted to tag a couple of names that I miss the most interacting with on here. It feels like I've been gone forever. But I'm finally glad to be back HOME where I belong! @Young1 @Apache Raccoon @DiaperboyEddie12 @Babygeebee @Lil Leo @lionheart33 @MegaChar @OAB-Need2Pee @wetlilboy @~Brian~ @Micheal @Pokemonfan @superdiaperboy expect to see a lot more comments about diapers and baby stuff in the future.^-^ I love you guys so much!♥️💯😃

cm-punk-im-home.gif

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Baby Helix said:

Hi guys! It's been a while. I just wanted to give an update as to where I've been and how my life is going in general. For the past couple of months I've been struggling out with my mental health. I went to counseling for weeks in a row, and it's finally helped so much to the point that my mental health is finally fine now and I no longer suffering from it in a gigantic way and my memory's starting to come back to me

@Baby Helix

I am GLAD that you have noticed that you have been having problems, and that you have and had taken the time that you needed and needed to get them straightened out.  As far as I go, I've been doing the same - trying to take care of problems I have had with my Neck, My back, My shoulders and my head.  It started AFTER I had my colonoscopy in June, and the pain was probably made worse because of the number of times I had to be changed during the 2 days I was in the hospital:  27 Times in 2.5 Days:  and the problem was that whatever was in my neck/shoulders  causing problems was made worse then, but I am NOT blaming the hospital for that:  The Pain Clinic has been helping me with pain and all. and starting in January I see my PCP, The Pain Clinic and possibly the headache clinic, and so far the pain clinic has been very helpful, and if this works well, by March, they will burn the nerve endings that cause the pain off, so that I get some relief:  I haven't done much for weeks, so it sort of sucks :(

It's ALWAYS a good idea to get help when you need it, and I am gonna say this:  Without the help of the people I am working with, the last 6 or 7 months would have sucked worse then ever :(

I am Glad that you also got the help you need, and MERRY CHRISTMAS ;)

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
spelling error corrected
  • Like 1
On 12/25/2023 at 2:10 PM, Baby Helix said:

Hi guys! It's been a while. I just wanted to give an update as to where I've been and how my life is going in general. For the past couple of months I've been struggling out with my mental health. I went to counseling for weeks in a row, and it's finally helped so much to the point that my mental health is finally fine now and I no longer suffering from it in a gigantic way and my memory's starting to come back to me. So expect to see me commenting a lot on the forums like I used to back in my early days like I did on here. I've missed interacting with you guys so much. And it brings me great joy to say that I'm finally in a better place, both mentally and physically. I lost weight, my mental health is a lot better, and my pre-diabetes is under control very well. So overall I'm feeling pretty good. And I just wanted to tag a couple of names that I miss the most interacting with on here. It feels like I've been gone forever. But I'm finally glad to be back HOME where I belong! @Young1 @Apache Raccoon @DiaperboyEddie12 @Babygeebee @Lil Leo @lionheart33 @MegaChar @OAB-Need2Pee @wetlilboy @~Brian~ @Micheal @Pokemonfan @superdiaperboy expect to see a lot more comments about diapers and baby stuff in the future.^-^ I love you guys so much!♥️💯😃

cm-punk-im-home.gif

Hiii Baby Helix!

Welcome home! Glad to hear you've gotten a handel on things. I myself have been a little absent fought two infections in a row in October that caused my body to attack itself. Kidneys and heart took the worst of it. Recovering well might get to go back to work February 1 pending progress. Anyhow later 😀

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1