LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant Find Plastic Pants That Fit :(

ive been looking for some plastic pants and i cant find any to fit me well im a big guy so its hard enough to some big enough and the only ones i have found where to big so didnt help with the noise or to well with the smell so anyways i just wanted to know if any one know where i might be able to find some. i wear a xl diaper but the xl plastic pants are alot smaller and i can just barely squeeze into them and they are so uncomfortable so i cant sleep in them like i want cause i cant sleep.

ive been looking for some plastic pants and i cant find any to fit me

Order some Babykins adult size xxl. Quiet, comfortable, roomy and they rince easily, stink less, and dry fast. IMHO.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Fetware will custom make them for you.

Check out Comco too.

http://www.fetware.com

http://www.comcomfg.com

ive been looking for some plastic pants and i cant find any to fit me well im a big guy so its hard enough to some big enough and the only ones i have found where to big so didnt help with the noise or to well with the smell so anyways i just wanted to know if any one know where i might be able to find some. i wear a xl diaper but the xl plastic pants are alot smaller and i can just barely squeeze into them and they are so uncomfortable so i cant sleep in them like i want cause i cant sleep.

What are plastic pants and what are they for.

Goto http://www.angelfluff.com/ and get the Blue (or green) Ice style. Choose the size where your waist size is towards the lower to mid part of the size range. If you are not 100% sure what size to order, send them and email or call. They are VERY helpful.

Avoid the Superflex or softie styles. They are soft and very flexible but do not last long. The ICE style are heavier and last longer after many washings.

I too am rather large and learning how to size diapers and plastic pants costs lots of money.

I do own 2 Superflex overpants. They work well when I need to be very discrete. You have to make absolutly sure they are the proper size and you must wash them by hand. If they are not the right size, they will split near the leg gathers.

The Blue Ice style is great for daily and nightly wear.