LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do I enlist?

On 12/12/2023 at 6:14 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

This could be a fun plot for a diaper story....just sayin'.....

My Immie story has a section where he goes through diapered basic training.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:14 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

This could be a fun plot for a diaper story....just sayin'.....

I've seen "diapers as a requirement for long working jobs" in stories and art before.

However, I don't know that I'd go for this SPECIFICALLY, due to the politics of course

4 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I've seen "diapers as a requirement for long working jobs" in stories and art before.

However, I don't know that I'd go for this SPECIFICALLY, due to the politics of course

I've seen it used before as well. It does make for fun stories.  This situation, specifically, would make for an interesting read. And an interesting writing challenge trying to handle such a...complex and emotionally charged...situation as a writer. The challenge of it kind of appeals to me as a writer. Then again, I once wrote a diapered Christmas story set in Nazi Germany (and of course the Nazis were the bad guys. Because they're Nazis and they were evil) from a writing challenge in a chat room. I was chatting with some fellow writers and we somehow got on the topic of handling sensitive/ difficult material. Such as "writing a Christmas story set during the Reich" would be a tough balancing act given that Christmas is usually all about family and warmth and love and hope etc, all those warm fuzzy feelings and ww2 is the total opposite, the Nazis show the depths of depravity humans can sink.  It started off as a joke (haha Nazi christmas diaper story roflmao that's a stretch) and evolved into #challenge accepted and it ended up as the story of Gertrude and Magda. 🤷‍♀️  A lot of time and research-lots of research- went into that story.  If I knew more details etc about the Israeili and Gaza conflict- including geography, cultures, religions, the nuanced politics etc- and if I had more free time I'd probably attempt a little short story. 

• Like 1