LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be-Dry Briefs

DailyDi

This is really interesting to me. I live pretty close to Rearz so their products make up a good part of my inventory. I hadn't heard of these - I'll have to check them out. They look like an Incontrol Essential - I wonder how they compare with those, or if they've replaced them. 

• Like 1

I can't wait to hear how they are, I'm not happy with what I'm currently using and just bought a bag each of Molicare Slip Maxis and Abena Abriform M4's. I can't afford $3 $4 and up diapers.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

Slept in one last night and it kept me dry through the night and into the morning. Not as thick as I expected, but that's a plus, great odor control. Tall leak guards. Great price. I'm impressed.

Wearing one now for a daytime durability test.

• Like 1

The price point on these is quite attractive. Their introductory sale works out to $2 CAD per unit, which is nothing to sneeze at, when you consider that Depends with tabs cost $1.68 a diaper, and they’re made out of kitchen bags and toilet paper. I wore a BeDry to bed last night - it wasn’t a great test because I had to get up early to catch a flight and I only slept for a few hours. But it seemed a lot like a Rearz Essential - other than the markings being blue rather than green, they’re practically identical in terms of construction. Which is no critique - the Essential is a decent medium-weight diaper, slim enough for daytime wearing but with useful range. At $2 each (less in USD), they look like a good value.

Assuming that they (a) appear in Australia and (b), appear in Australia with a similar price advantage relative to other Rearz linez (did you notice what I did there?), I will be totally trying some out.

4 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

They sound like good diapers! Thin yet absorbent is great for those who need or want more protection yet are also concerned about discretion. Maybe this diaper is a good balance of both? 

I think so! They passed the daytime durability test, held together, no clumping.