LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is this incontinence?

So today i've been drinking a fair bit of tea, caffeinated, and drinking a lot of water. I am on a medication that makes me pee more, for my hormones, so i've had an annoying OAB for the last 2 years, lotta interrupted sleep, some nights being over 4 times woken up to go with the NEED to go right away or else. I've been getting more and more used to diapers over the last two years (although i wore for a few years on and off before that too) and i've recently decided on going 24/7, almost 2 weeks ago now. 

Anyways onto the Q, i've had moments today where i'm peeing or finished and at least not feeling urine flowing anymore, a few minutes later If i cough more urine spurts out, just a smidge. A lot of todays wettings have started with ease as well, not sure if it's just the extra hydration today or what. Is this incontinence? Anyone got some info?

Spiro?

It sounds like maybe mild bladder weakness, but you can't really tell much from a single incident. It's encouraging if incontinence is your eventual goal. It's likely reversible, if not.

• Like 1

Becoming incontinent on purpose is a mental game more than anything else. If your goal is to is to become IC, then anything that can be perceived as incontinence should be incontinence in your mind.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Little Sam said:

Spiro?

It sounds like maybe mild bladder weakness, but you can't really tell much from a single incident. It's encouraging if incontinence is your eventual goal. It's likely reversible, if not.

Yeah, stuff makes ma pee run like a river somedays lol. If it keeps happening then i'll take it as a little win bc at least urinary incon is a huge goal for me, mostly so i can stop being interrupted to need to wet my diaper. I just want to empty into my protection and stop having all this bladder pain when i can't get myself to start going or waking up in my sleep aaaa. 

12 minutes ago, DAQ said:

Becoming incontinent on purpose is a mental game more than anything else. If your goal is to is to become IC, then anything that can be perceived as incontinence should be incontinence in your mind.

That's good advice. I wanna be urinary incon, so i'll just take the win and consider it the beginning of my bladders downfall hehe. Can't wait for it to get worse!

There are alternative medications if you'd rather not take a strong diuretic every day, I was on Depo. But otherwise, definitely take advantage of it. Probably the biggest thing with learning to wet in your sleep, is to pee in your diaper as immediately as possible, and then try to go back to sleep as quickly as possible. You want to try to train your body to automatically release your bladder whenever you feel uncomfortable, just like you'd adjust your pillow or roll over in your sleep.

I lost a ton of control after my surgery, and while even now, when I need to pee, I need to pee, I can no longer like hold it for 2 hours like I used to be able to. I'm still kicking myself over not just giving in to it at the time and becoming incontinent, but I had competing desires back then.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Little Sam said:

There are alternative medications if you'd rather not take a strong diuretic every day, I was on Depo. But otherwise, definitely take advantage of it. Probably the biggest thing with learning to wet in your sleep, is to pee in your diaper as immediately as possible, and then try to go back to sleep as quickly as possible. You want to try to train your body to automatically release your bladder whenever you feel uncomfortable, just like you'd adjust your pillow or roll over in your sleep.

I lost a ton of control after my surgery, and while even now, when I need to pee, I need to pee, I can no longer like hold it for 2 hours like I used to be able to. I'm still kicking myself over not just giving in to it at the time and becoming incontinent, but I had competing desires back then.

Oh i know i could take something else, but i'm leaning into it finally. Won't need constant potty breaks! Thanks for the bedwetting advice. Sometimes i struggle to start when i get woken up at night. depends on my position. Some nights i've just let go while being on my side and not knowing... Woke up with very wet sheets that night lol. Hopefully things progress quickly cause i want it asap lol. 

I'm assuming you mean bottom surgery? It's a shame ya didn't give in then but it's never to late right?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, LilEllsABDL said:

I'm assuming you mean bottom surgery? It's a shame ya didn't give in then but it's never to late right?

Indeed, and very true. I also have a pretty tiny bladder already, so with the shortened urethra I now sport, I'm hoping I won't have so much difficulty losing continence as some others have had. I'm 2 months 24/7 now, and happy enough with my progress so far.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Little Sam said:

Indeed, and very true. I also have a pretty tiny bladder already, so with the shortened urethra I now sport, I'm hoping I won't have so much difficulty losing continence as some others have had. I'm 2 months 24/7 now, and happy enough with my progress so far.

Well here's to that progress and our future in diapers!! Cheers!!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Spargano said:

What medication are you referring to outside of diuretics?

Spironolactone (Aldactone) is a diuretic, but it also has the effect of suppressing testosterone production, and is often prescribed in conjunction with estrogen for people who are transitioning MtF, those who are either pre-op, or non-op.

• Like 2

Spironolactone was designed as a medication to lower blood pressure. It does this by triggering the body to urinate more thus lowering the pressure. In it's use for blood pressure it was found that one side effect was lowering the testosterone level in males. The pharmacutical company, as it commonly does with other drugs was quick to create a market for it by informing doctors that they could use it off label for lowering testosterone. I am unable to use it myself because I have low blood pressure so it causes a dangerous drop in my blood pressure.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
On 11/27/2023 at 2:30 PM, LilEllsABDL said:

So today i've been drinking a fair bit of tea, caffeinated, and drinking a lot of water. I am on a medication that makes me pee more, for my hormones, so i've had an annoying OAB for the last 2 years, lotta interrupted sleep, some nights being over 4 times woken up to go with the NEED to go right away or else. I've been getting more and more used to diapers over the last two years (although i wore for a few years on and off before that too) and i've recently decided on going 24/7, almost 2 weeks ago now. 

Anyways onto the Q, i've had moments today where i'm peeing or finished and at least not feeling urine flowing anymore, a few minutes later If i cough more urine spurts out, just a smidge. A lot of todays wettings have started with ease as well, not sure if it's just the extra hydration today or what. Is this incontinence? Anyone got some info?

That sounds to me like you're doing well at keeping your pelvic floor relaxed and unclenched. What your experiencing is a lot like how stress incontinence feels, but if you clenched at the end of your pee stream you probably wouldn't feel that anymore. Not to worry, it's part of the untraining program. Enjoy the experience and have fun! Welcome to the club.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hannah YMS said:

That sounds to me like you're doing well at keeping your pelvic floor relaxed and unclenched. What your experiencing is a lot like how stress incontinence feels, but if you clenched at the end of your pee stream you probably wouldn't feel that anymore. Not to worry, it's part of the untraining program. Enjoy the experience and have fun! Welcome to the club.

Well i guess i’m on the right track hehe, this is my way forward. Diapers everyday to keep the wet clothes away!! hehe thanks for the warm welcome(: 

• Like 2