LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Costume Parade

DailyDi

19 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Well, I'm not young and I rarely do stuff.  But if I could fit into my lion fursuit I'd seriously consider going for a walk around the neighborhood during trick-or-treat.  Still need to lose a lot of weight. 

FfUA8ZCWABcLqpA.jpg

ZOMG A Lion Pride Parade!

I am not old old I’m middle fifty , but everybody calls me “gramps” my hair every last one is white . Being my chair is 600 pounds and has a full Whelen Core system with 10,000 lumen in any color I take the kids and grandkids out in neighborhood my costume is UFO whelen core allows me to individually control each light head color and flash pattern so I can put on a dazzling light show just wheeling down road . I also have a few songs on the siren PA, tonight I played the theme to “air wolf “ that got recirculated last year in top gun maverick during one of the dogfight sequences. 

28 minutes ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I am not old old I’m middle fifty , but everybody calls me “gramps” my hair every last one is white . Being my chair is 600 pounds and has a full Whelen Core system with 10,000 lumen in any color I take the kids and grandkids out in neighborhood my costume is UFO whelen core allows me to individually control each light head color and flash pattern so I can put on a dazzling light show just wheeling down road . I also have a few songs on the siren PA, tonight I played the theme to “air wolf “ that got recirculated last year in top gun maverick during one of the dogfight sequences. 

Dang ... now I want to watch Airwolf but apparently I either deleted it from my plex server or never ripped the DVDs in the first place.   And yeah... the show hasn't aged well, but I still like it.

All I did was hand out candy to trick or treaters. But this is the costume I wore (okay I didn't look anywhere near as nice as the model, but it was a comfy dress. and I had a diaper on underneath of course!- a Rearz Halloween Haunt diaper because Halloween!)

image.png.9af6011ff62cdf947a7d11c39b87c4a2.png

• Like 2

Was going to go as a pirate but way too cold to be walking around the neighborhood in just a Lil Rebel diaper.  May have to wait and wear it on "Talk Like A Pirate Day"  Actually, I had no costume and just stayed home last night diaper-less, but if you want to see pictures of costumes, this is as close to one as I have.

Lil Rebel 2.jpg

• Like 2