LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thick Diaper

One diaper serves the basic function but for the bulging exposure exhibitionist multiple diapers certain score a hit on being hard to miss !

The waddle walk is only one of the features notable with wearing multiple diapers !

• Like 1

With cloth diapers it is much thicker and better

• Like 2

I don't do it very often, although I don't mind the feel, assuming I have a vast stretch of uninterrupted time to spend confined to my house. It gets pricey, though, to burn two ABDL diapers at a time, and I find that I can get nearly 24 hours out of one super-diaper, anyway, at which point, no matter how dedicated to "this" I am, I eventually get tired of being THAT wet, and want a new diaper. Plus, I nearly always have somewhere I have to go at some point in the day, whereby being in a diaper setup you could see from space would be impractical. It's hard to line up 36 consecutive hours where I don't encounter anyone outside of my immediate family. All of that said, though, yeah, it feels great to waddle around!

Only time I double diapered was when I used thinner store diapers I got at Goodwill many years ago and it wasn't for the waddle.  I hate waddling.  It was for Christmas shopping out of town so when I had to change in some store restroom I wouldn't have to carry in a fresh diaper.  I just pulled down the outer diaper, removed the wet inner diaper and already had a fresh dry diaper on that I could pull back up and go about the day.  Now days I just wear a premium diaper like Betterdry when doing my out of town all day Christmas shopping.

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm sleeping during the day when working nights i often multi layer up

I have a STR8UP with a booster and then a cheap nappy over the top, i have been known to wear 3 layers each increasing in size and crotch coverage.

I personaly prefer thicker diapers myself. Nothing quite matches how that feels. Yet, at the same time I have to agree with a few others, the modern super diapers are allmost too much.  After a few hours your wearing a diaper that will waigh 10 pounds plus, thats a lot of extra waight on the diaper, and it starts getting difacult to keep it in place comfortably. Never mind just how much the diaper will swell up with all that wetness. Oh do not get me wrong, I really do like that, the swelling up and stuff, but for running around and doing stuff, a thinner diaper is easyer to move in, less likely to get noticed, and less likely to cause discomfort by the time the diaper has been used up.

On the other hand, nothing bulks up like cloth.  You want extra thickness, or extra absorbancy, add another diaper. Err, you might need to find better plastic pants, a lot of the modern plastic pants are not roomy enough for thick cloth diapers.

• Like 3

One thing about cloth diapers, the absorbant material is all over the diaper. Front, back and the sides, That is not true of the throw-aways. The cloth has more space to store the liquid.  After 12 and sometimes 16 hours, the BabyDoll diaper is pretty much uniformly wet and only moderately so. As for panties, I use 2xl snap-on under stretchy rubber, sometimes wet gets in between them, and one more pair. You can usually accomodate more diaper if you up the size. The Garyand protex panties are pretty full cut. Another thing about rubber panties to look for is a wide range in sizing, about a waist size of 6 to 8 inches to accommodate different thicknesses of diapering. Comco and Babykins only had about 4" of leeway per size, Gary and Prot3ex, about 8 and they are full-cut

Here   is what a BabyDoll diaper looks like in use
large.2026942208_6readyforrubberpanties.large.1392809003_snap-on2.jpg.0d3a76d1aa

• Like 1

I always prefer thick diapers. Thicker the better for me. When I am in my diapers, they always have to be thick because I can't be trusted to use the potty. Many times If I poop, I am always put into a much thicker diaper with 4 to 6 boosters to make sure I don't poop or leak. That would force me to waddle or even crawl on all fours. For me, Thick diapers, give me the safety, security, and comfort to get things done and not worry about anything else. Being in a thick diaper and when it swells lets me know I did a good thing and lets me know I am an adult baby.

• Like 1