LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

Tom started out Tom and then became Tim

Thank you for the heads up! I'll go fix Tams name next time I get a chance!

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

Also I'd like to add that I absolutely love the larger font.

I'm glad that you enjoy the font! Let's just say that it's still a bit hard for me to read.

4 hours ago, Dirkimaus said:

Tolle Fortsetzung , weiter so.

I'm glad that you are enjoying the story, and I hope that I can finish it to my satisfaction while I can. Also I admit I have to use translate to read German. The only German i actually know is: ein Hamburger Ohne Zweibeln, Bitte.

(It's probably not correct. But I feel like it is important to know how to order food in multiple languages.)

• Like 2
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a new Life (Chapter 18 posted 11-13-23)
4 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Great new chapter and. I feel like Mike might come around again? 

No spoilers. But she did ask how much for the delivery man, so who knows?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kat5 said:

No spoilers. But she did ask how much for the delivery man, so who knows?

She just wants a strong, big man to spank her butt and be the big spoon and good at snuggles.

Chapter Nineteen

John sat at his little desk with a big box of coloring pencils in front of him, and he was pulling on the tab to open the box. He looked up and asked Miss Bairn, the giantess manager “But how can a pencil be holographic?”

Miss Bairn pulled the right leg of her pants up a few inches and knelt down gently next to him. Even kneeling she was well over twice his height sitting. Honestly she had an intimidating presence, but she seemed nice. Even still, being this close to any amazon that wasn't Amanda (and now probably Mr Mike) made him instinctively very careful not to upset them in any way.

Miss Bairn reached down with thumb and forefinger and flicked the tab holding the box shut and it peeled away like nothing at all. Then she explained “Well young man, I think that may be surprised at the technological difference between your dimension and ours. Does your dimension have medical Nanites yet?”

John found himself looking up at her dumbfounded “Umm... those are just science fiction?”

Miss Bairn just nodded as she opened the box “Well, they are not science fiction here. We can use them to treat everything from cancer to ligament damage. Although my wrist watch battery only lasts five years. You'd think we'd be past that.”

John found his eyes going to her wrist where she had an elegant watch made of rose colored gold that looked dainty on her wrist. Until he realized that the face of the watch was several inches wide. Then he looked back up at her “But … how?”

She smiled at him. It wasn't a comforting smile, but it wasn't a mean smile. He felt like she was kind of looking at him like a child asking how the sun works or something.

For the moment young man let us just teach you to draw, shall we?” She steered the topic back to the task at hand. This woman wasn't going to be distracted by much, it seemed. Much less a little asking irrelevant questions.

As he pulled the box toward him, and looked at all of the pre-sharpened pencils waiting for him inside, he saw Miss Bairn pull a coloring book off of the stack at random, and open the back of it, laying it out in front of him.

She started explaining “The harder your press, the lower that layer will appear in the hologram. You aren't as strong as a big child your size, so you won't be able to make them stand out much. But as long as you work at it, you can learn how to make a basic hologram. Start by taking a color and just fill in a little square here on the back page. Make sure to press hard.”

John reached into the box and pulled out a dark red pencil, and looked up at her a bit uncertainly. She didn't look like she was going to suffer him dawdling, so he quickly decided to draw a square and spent a moment pressing firmly and slowly filling it in, afraid to break the pencil if he pressed too hard.

Young Man?” he heard from above him.

He looked up and asked a bit sheepishly “Yes Ma'am?”

You can press as hard as you would like. These are made for children considerably stronger than you.” she explained pointedly.

So he cleared his throat and pressed HARD and quickly filled in the entire box. He stopped and looked at the square and wound up looking at it from an angle. Sure enough, the part he hadn't pressed down as hard looked like it was slightly higher off of the paper.

John found himself squinting with his head sideways at it before a finger tapping on the desk got his attention. “Now take a lighter color and draw something over it. You do not have to press hard this time.”

So he grabbed a pencil at random, noting only briefly that it was light blue and he stopped to think of what to draw. He felt kind of rushed, so he cheated by pulling the front of his stretchy pants away to peek at a puppy on the front of his diaper and let go and quickly doodled out a facsimile of the puppy on the front of it.

Just as he finished she nodded in approval “Now you can trace that a couple more times. Make certain that you press down the exact same as you did last time or it won't come out the way you want.”

So without even looking up he carefully retraced the doodle, doing his best to use the exact same amount of pressure as the first time. Without saying a word he dropped the light blue pencil and grabbed a white one and started filling it in. It was really hard to keep the pressure the exact same mid stroke, so he took it slowly.

Now kind of excited, John dropped the white pencil and grabbed a black one and enthusiastically drew in the nose and eyes … only … they weren't there. At all.

From over his shoulder he heard Miss Bairn explain “You pressed too hard. That's the trick to these is that you have to know what you want to end up with. It takes self control and planning. That's why very few littles practice it. You don't get second chances.”

John looked up at her, and then down at the doodle of a dog. He leaned in close and very very delicately traced out eyes and a nose, then an outline of a makeshift ear and a tail that he hadn't thought to do, just wrapped along the foot.

Satisfied, he sat up and looked at what he had drawn. It looked …

Derpy. It looked very derpy.

But it looked like the dog, slightly uneven and wavy though it was, was lifted off of the paper almost an inch above the paper. He couldn't help bouncing in place a bit.

John looked up at Miss Bairn and declared “Well, I am going to practice. This is the coolest thing in the world!”

For a brief moment he got a glimpse of a small smile from her, and a pat on the head. “Perhaps you will, at that.”

And with that she simply stood up and walked away, leaving him there staring at his derpy first attempt. Looking at it from an angle he realized that he would have probably never figured it without help.

John looked at the coloring pencils … then to Miss Bairn who was walking away from him … then back to the pencils. He knew what he needed to do, but boy did she make him nervous.

Taking a deep breath, he stood up and just went for it. He ran to the door, stopped to make sure that no one was about to walk by and step on him and made a quick waddle/run over to the giant woman walking away from him. It took three steps for every one of hers, but when she stopped by the kitchen, he caught up to her.

Reaching out toward her, he hesitated. He didn't really know how to get her attention politely. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Amanda was watching him curiously. When Miss Bairn lowered her hand for a moment he quietly reached up and tapped her on the hand. It was more like patting a large paw with all of his fingers, if he was honest with himself.

It worked to get her attention as the giant woman looked down at him, seemingly surprised that he was there, let along trying to get her attention.

Without so much as leaning down, she asked “Yes, little one?”

He awkwardly cleared his throat and he could feel himself blushing, but he stammered out a “T..thank you.”

Miss Bairn looked confused for a moment and then she knelt down again and asked quietly “Thank you for what?”

Swallowing nervously, he spoke up a little “Thank you for showing me how … how they worked. I appreciate that.”

Now he actually got to see her with a real smile. She tilted her head sideways and chuckled oh so slightly “Well Young Man. John, was it?”

He nodded.

She continued “Well, little John. That was very mature of you. And I am very proud of you. I know that I can be a bit intimidating.”

Finally Miss Bairn reached out and ruffled his hair and whispered “I have to be stern or Mister Guile, that's Mister Mike to you, will drink all of the coffee and play with the littles instead of making deliveries.” before standing up.

Miss Bairn stood there with pursed lips. She looked at Amanda. Then at Mike. Then down at John.

Leaning down slightly, she whispered “Young man, what do you think about Mister Mike?”

Nodding enthusiastically, he only managed to squeeze out the words “I like him!”

She gave him a pat on the head and said “I'm glad to know it. Now run along while the grown ups work.”

Biting his lip, he wanted to explain that he was a grown up too, but it seemed like a VERY bad idea at the time so he just went back toward his room. But he did at least stop in the doorway to scratch at Xerxes' ears and he could overhear something being said about a delivery.

Satisfied that he had resisted doing what he was told at least enough, he went back to his desk and started thumbing through the coloring books and sliding them into the desk one by one. He stopped when he found one that claimed to be full of pictures of animals.

As he flipped through pictures he sprouted a grin as he saw an Iguana.

He had a mission now.

Amanda watched Johns interaction with Miss Bairn curiously, but she stayed on the other side of the room. After watching the woman whisper to John and then stand up, she found herself a bit caught off guard.

Miss Bairn walked straight up to Amanda and said with a straight face “Miss Taylor, it would appear that we are nearly done here. We just need to place the child gates at the front and back doors, and the bathroom and you will have a pass for your inspection.”

Amanda nodded with a smile “Thank you very much for coming out here and letting me know what they would insist on. I hadn't even thought of a baby monitor and spare wipes and rash cream.”

After a couple of more minutes, Mike and Tom were both packing up all of the boxes and loading up the delivery truck.

Mike and Tom came back inside and both thanked Amanda politely for the coffee. And while Tom went back outside, Mike went across the house and Amanda could hear Tom from where she was standing exclaiming “My Man!” and then talking to him less exuberantly.

A moment later Mike came out of the room, bowed a bit politely to Amanda, and emptied the three cups of coffee on the counter before giving her a wry smile and complimenting her "It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Taylor!" and heading out the door.

That left Amanda alone with Miss Bairn.

Okay Miss Taylor, please sign here and I can email you your receipt.” the taller woman said calmly.

Amanda took the tablet and happily signed her name. “Again, thank you very much for this!”

Miss Bairn held up a hand “Miss Taylor, I believe that we have shorted your delivery exactly two items.”

Amanda looked confused “Oh? I thought we had everything?”

The older woman shook her head “You are missing one queen sized pillow, and one drawing pad for your son.”

Amanda's eyebrows went up, but before she could open her mouth, Miss Bairn cut her off by holding up her hand and continuing. “I will send Mr Guile here with these two items near the end of the work day tomorrow. As it will be the last delivery of the day, he will not be required to make it back to the store before closing time.”

Amanda just nodded along slowly …

Miss Bairn followed through “Being that he will be coming out of his way at the end of the work day, I believe that it would be only proper if there were some sort of meal to thank him for his trouble.”

Amanda blinked a bit as what she was being told processed in her head. She started smiling “Miss Bairn I don't know what to say ...”

The older woman stopped her again “Do not say thank you. Your son is very sweet, and he likes Mr Guile. I have only set the stage, you will succeed or fail on your own.”

Leaving Amanda alone in her own entryway, Miss Bairn paused just long enough to say softly “Mister Guile likes roasted chicken with fresh veggies. Best of luck to you.”

And just like that the door was shut and she was standing by herself in the living room again.

She stood there for a full minute thinking of all of the possibilities. She decided immediately that John didn't need to know that Mike may be visiting tomorrow. But there were chores to be done, a young man to feed, and a Cat to call.

Not able to keep the laugh out of her voice, she called “Oh John!”

No response.

Okay, he's never been quiet before unless he was asleep or in trouble. So Amanda walked pretty quickly to his room to find him with his head on his desk. He wasn't asleep, he just looked dejected.

She reached down and put a hand on his shoulder and asked “Hey. You okay?”

He just nodded into the desk “I'm okay. I'm just dumb.”

Leaning down more now she whispered “Baby, you're anything but dumb. Why do you feel dumb right now?”

He slid a coloring book opened to a full page colored a dark brown. She just nodded “Okay … so what is the ..”

Looking up at her, he said “I colored over the iguana.”

Ohhhhhh” she got it. Then she started laughing. He looked a bit hurt and she scooped him up into a hug “Sweety, it's a simple mistake. Those things are tricky. I'll print you an iguana on card stock so that you can trace the iguana light, and then you can color the background and do the iguana itself.”

She could feel him squeezing her neck as he explained “Miss Bairn told me that most littles don't do well because you have to plan ahead. I want to do it. I forgot a simple step.”

Aww.” She kissed him on the forehead. “Something tells me that you won't make that same mistake again. Let's take a break and go outside. Would you like to help me with the garden?”

She could feel him nodding into her neck so she turned and started toward the back door “Well, let's get you a sippy cup of juice and you can help me with tomatoes today.”

She felt as much as heard him mumbling into her neck “I've been thirsty for a while, I didn't want to bother you.”

Pulling him away so that she could look him in the eyes “Well first of all, I appreciate the sentiment, but don't do that again. That's bad.”

She watched him for a moment waiting for a response. He was just there in her arms biting his lip and looking down.

Mmm... no. Say 'Yes Mommy, I understand.” she gave him a little poke under the ribs.

It was obvious that she had a ticklish spot, but that he was trying not to react or laugh. So she stopped for a moment and then started tickling again, and was rewarded with him squirming.

Say the words like you mean it and the tickling will stop.” she chided him.

To his credit, John held out almost a minute before he laughed out “Yes Mommy, I understand!!!”

She stopped for a moment and grinned at him “And you won't dehydrate yourself because you think it's an inconvenience?”

Shaking his head no enthusiastically, he explained “No Ma'am, I will not dehy-EEE” She interrupted him with another good tickling in the ribs.

She shuffled him over onto her hip and carried him instead of letting him walk “I know one little man that's going to empty a sippy cup while we work in the garden.”

Strolling over to the kitchen, she set him on the floor so he could stand there while she fixed him a big sippy cup of juice. After handing it to him, she fixed him a second one of filled with water. She watched him attaching the cup of juice with abandon, so she just left him to it and grabbed him some socks.

By the time she got back he was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, staring at the child gate that was waist height on her. It was more than two and a half feet over his head.

He turned to her and motioned at the gate and asked “Really?”

Amanda just nodded down at him “LPS demands child gates after a couple of littles got out and abducted.”

She could see the arguments rolling through his head and he settled on one “Okay, but we hardly live in the city.”

Uh huh.” She shook her head “And the fact that there is wildlife around here that could carry you away and eat you just means that the LPS inspector that comes next week will demand that there be safety gates. If we have them before they get here, they won't make the case for taking you to a nursery while we bring the house up to code.”

She could see him turn a bit pale at the thought of being taken, so she changed the subject. “Okay, let's go! Would you like to color on the porch, or help me with tomatoes?”

It was obvious that he knew she was intentionally distracting him, but he just nodded along “I want to help with the garden, please!”

She gave him a pat on the head and reached for the gate, having to give the latch a firm squeeze to get it to open. There was no way a little could ever muster enough force to open this, even if they climbed a dog to reach it.

Stepping out onto the porch, she had to reach down and catch a little making a dash to jump off of the porch.

She held him back by his shoulder and admonished him “No Sir. You have to wear shoes off of the porch.”

Goddess, he even grumbled like a Toddler “But it's just dirt.”

She knew that she would love him no matter how he turned out. But he was just so cute as a toddler.

Shoes. Or Porch. Pick one.” She offered.

Obediently now, when she let go of him he sat down on the side of the porch and reached up for the socks she had in her hand. With a little laugh, she handed him the socks, and stepped into her own shoes before picking up his shoes and walking the stairs and waiting to put his shoes on.

She watched him with his feet swinging off of the porch in his socks until he noticed she was waiting to put his shoes on him.

He immediately tried to object “I … I can put those on myself.”

And she just nodded “I know you can. But I want to do it for you. You can fuss, but you'll be fussing with shoes on. Stick them out here.”

Without so much as a grumble, he stuck his feet out and let her put the shoes on them and tie them in a moment. Good, he was starting to go along with behaving like a little should.

She motioned up with her hands “Okay, Up!” and as he stood up she held out her arms and said “And … jump!”

She watched him hesitate for a moment before leaning off the front of the porch and jumping out toward her. She caught him and spun around with him before pulling him into a hug.

She patted him on the butt “Good puppy. Now that I know you can do that, I know how cute it is!”

He rewarded her with a cheek nuzzle, and then she let him down. “Okay! What do you know about picking tomatoes?”

With a big smirk he crossed his arms in a bit of a cocky gesture. And then started laughing and admitted “Nothing. But if you teach me, I promise to do my best!”

Well, grab your little wagon and follow me!” She lead him past the peas and cucumbers, past the corn and arugula. And there they came to her two modest (to her) rows of Tomatoes.

She spent a couple of minutes explaining how to tell which tomatoes were ready before explaining “Don't pull the tomato off of the vine. I have something JUST for you!”

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pair of safety scissors, before holding them out to him handle first “Now I need you to be careful with these. I fully trust you to never run them and keep them in your wagon when moving around.”

He opened his mouth and was clearly about to complain when she leaned down and gave him a stern look and a warning “The only response that doesn't get you into trouble is Yes Ma'am.”

Wisely, he nodded and said “Yes Ma'am.” and took the small scissors from her. She nodded in approval when he took them from her.

Okay, so here is what your job is going to be. Pull your wagon up to this spot.” She pointed and watched him obediently, if a bit meekly, put the scissors in the wagon and pull it over.

Now take this one, notice the color. Give it a gentle squeeze. It should have just a bit of give. If it's hard … well you're smaller... hmmm.”

Amanda had to think for a moment “Okay, I'm going to pick you up and have you feel a few that are not ripe. Upsie daisy!”

To his credit, she could tell that he was hyper focused on trying to learn what she was showing him. He obviously wanted to do a good job. So she placed him back on the ground and pointed at a ripe tomato down by his chest “Okay. Show me how you're going to hold up the tomato and cut the stem.”

She watched him go through the motions and figuring out how to grab a tomato wider than his hands until ultimately he got the safety scissors and put them in his back pocket. Then he got up to the tomato and used his arm to pin it to his chest, pulls out the scissors and stubbornly cut through the stem. He then slipped the scissors back into the back pocket of his cute little jeans and carried the tomato two steps and placed it carefully into the wagon. Then he looked like as an afterthought he pulled the scissors out of the little pocket on the back of his pants and looked up at her expectantly.

With a smile, she asked “So now that you know what has to be done, would you prefer to do this, or go color?”

Without even a moment of thought, he pointed at the tomatoes growing on the trellis “I want to help!”

Giving him a pat on the head, she smiled at him “Okay, well there's no pressure. But I want both of those sippy cups empty by the time you're done, and you can't fall asleep on top of the tomatoes. Do you want me to stay here with you?”

He just shook his head “I want to do it.”

She gave him a nod and a soft pat on the head “Be very careful with those scissors, and do your best!”

Then as she walked down the row, she whispered “Xerxes: Guard.”

After watching the dog slink low and creep up behind John and lay down, she stepped back and looked at her garden.

It took a couple of minutes of thinking before she said out loud “Let's see... Roast Chicken … I have squash and zucchini … roast carrots? No. Wait yes, I have honey. Cat ate half of my stock of habanero peppers ...”

After a few more moments of trying to plan out the perfect meal for both her guest tomorrow and her own little, she cracked her knuckles and grabbed a plastic bin.

She had company coming. She had a plan. And she had to call Cat and admit that she had to wait until Wednesday to come and get …

And with a sigh, Amanda said out loud “Darn. I have to make my own salsa.”

Edited by Kat5
How did I proof read this three times and miss these errors? I know my vision is going bad on me, but come on.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a new Life (Chapter 19 posted 11-16-23)
33 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Great chapter like always! Love how miss Barnes arranged Mike and Amanda 

All she did was set the scene and give Amanda the opportunity. Sink or swim is all her own problem from there.

Even Miss Bairn has a soft spot for a little that acts polite. Consider that most of what she will see where she works is screaming Littles that were just 'adopted'

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kat5 said:

How did I proof read this three times and miss these errors? I know my vision is going bad on me, but come on.

The problem we have is that we will see the words we write for what they are, not what is there.

Amanda is going to have fun making her own salsa again...

John seemsnto be learning and adapting well to his new situation. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter!

17 minutes ago, Jayme said:

John seemsnto be learning and adapting well to his new situation.

He's definitely more afraid of most bigs than he is of Amanda, Cat, and now one other.

My own head cannon for Amanda making salsa is that she makes Cat make all of it for her in exchange for all the supplies and a ludicrous amount of peppers. I think I alluded to the arrangement in an earlier chapter.

That is a bit of self insertion, I'll confess. I know salsa is super easy to make. But I'll give you all the supplies and just wait. I have managed to mess up a simple process ... once or twice. (or more)

21 minutes ago, Jayme said:

The problem we have is that we will see the words we write for what they are, not what is there.

In my case one of my eyes doesn't work and the other one is revolting.

• Like 1

It's really a good job. But why always need another parent or husband or anything else. The woman has her own house and life and work. Now even she has a boy. So why her life should have another man?

Fantastic chapter.  You have sold me.  I want a set of those pencils.  I wonder if Santa thinks I have been good enough? 
This was another sweet chapter and I was so happy that Miss Brain gave both John and Amanda another chance to see Mike.  They say the path to a man’s heart goes through his stomach and Amanda is working hard on that.  I would be happy to see Mike as regular fixture around their house maybe even on a more permanent basis.

You are doing an outstanding job on the story and I will be excited to see more. 

11 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Love how Mike is coming back. John will be happy and he does seem to make a great toddler!

Don't tell John that she thinks of him as a toddler. He hasn't -quite- figured it out just yet.

27 minutes ago, CDfm said:

You have sold me.  I want a set of those pencils

I honestly don't know why no one has already invented them in this setting. It just made sense to me, and I hope that I explained the idea well enough despite Miss Bairn not feeling like it was worthwhile to explain the science to a little.

2 hours ago, Hugues said:

It's really a good job. But why always need another parent or husband or anything else. The woman has her own house and life and work. Now even she has a boy. So why her life should have another man?

thank you very much for your comment, I hope that you're enjoying the story! At the beginning of the story Cat was teasing Amanda about not finding a guy that caught her interest in a while. But then, the relationship between Amanda and Cat is interesting.

30 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I would be happy to see Mike as regular fixture around their house maybe even on a more permanent basis.

This is a wait and see situation, sorry!

I love Mike. Maybe she can roleplay naughty nurse/teacher/girlfriend in the bedroom with some kinky spanking and maybe diapers lol. I can imagine his hands being pretty decent size and firm even to her. I'd totally be gay for him lol.

I think John handled all that very well. Better then expected, especially after his messy accident. 

Since this is a diaper dimension story I kind of feel like something might go wrong at some point lol. 

Side note, if her and Mike don't work out I think her and Cat would make a cute couple too lol.

I rather like Mike and kind of feel like he may be the only one we've met so far that really gets John being an adult stuck in a society where they treat other dimension adults like little kids.  Amanda is good to him but even she is babying him when it's neither needed nor wanted.

On another note, I think you did great, Kat, explaining the 3D pencils without going into technical details of how they work.  Really there's no reason we need to know the technical aspect and you did good explaining the practical knowledge.

• Like 2

Chapter Twenty

John stared at his wagon piled precariously high with tomatoes, and his two empty cups. It took a couple of hours, and he was honestly a bit more tired than he thought he would be. But he had a pretty big pile of tomatoes to show for his work. The sun was starting to go down and it was getting a bit chilly out. But his sense of self pride made him feel pretty warm.

It felt pretty good to look at work that he had done, something tangible. So he started pulling the literal wagon load of tomatoes over to the porch. He couldn't walk quite normally because of how stiff the diaper was, and that made him worry a little about the future of his underwear. What he saw when he got there was not what he expected. There were four buckets on the ground by the porch. Each of the buckets was easily twenty gallons.

So he pulled his wagon up next to the buckets and let go of the handle. Leaning to look into the buckets, he saw that one of them was filled with yellow squash. LOTS of yellow squash, in fact. Moving over to the next bucket, he saw that it was nearly full of green looking squash. And the other two buckets, he found, were full of cucumbers.

Hearing the crunching of footsteps on grass behind him, he turned around to see Amanda coming over toward him with a small basket. When she saw him she smiled at him and put the little basket down.

Kneeling down, Amanda looked over at the wagon full of tomatoes and pulled him into a hug “You did great! Look at all those tomatoes!”

Kind of sheepishly, John looked over at those buckets she had filled in the time it took him to get enough tomatoes to fill only his wagon. It seemed like she could read his mind as he felt one finger on his chin turn his head.

Hey now.” She started admonishing him “Tomatoes take more time. And it looks like you even wiped then all off and cut them all very carefully. I think you did those even better than I could!”

The compliment made him blush a bit and he stammered out a meek “Thank you. I want to help.”

With that, she scooped him up into a hug and lifted him as she stood up “Well, I think you did very well. Now I need to show you something that you have to avoid, just in case you start wandering around the yard.”

As she turned to carry him away, she stopped and looked at Xerxes still following John around “Xerxes: Stay” she said as she started walking.

John marveled at the size of the garden, it went from one side of the yard to the other. In most yards that wouldn't have been a big deal, but this was an amazon sized yard. This was at least a couple hundred feet of garden.

Did you plant all of this?” He couldn't help but asking the obvious question.

With a pat on his butt, she answered him “Your Aunt Cat is actually stronger than I am so she uses the tiller on the ground at the beginning of every spring and it takes both of us to set up all of these rows because they honestly try to bend and break if you do it by yourself.”

He laughed “That's still impressive! This garden is big!”

He looked up to see her smiling proudly as she admitted “Thank you, Sweety. I really like my garden. The soil here by the river is also very good, so all I had to do was get rid of all of the bigger rocks in it for the first couple of years.”

She had stopped walking and she pointed to a corner of the yard. He could see a low wire fence in an area easily fifty feet wide.

“I had to put a low fence up to keep Xerxes out. But this is where I grow all of the hottest peppers. I actually used to sell them, if I'm honest. A lot of people my size like spicy foods, and this little section of garden can pay the utilities for our house by itself.”

Getting a good look, it seemed like the area was full of small, brightly colored pepper plants of a few types, all spaced about a foot and a half apart in neat, tight little rows. “That's a lot of peppers”

Well, I like to grow plants. Your Aunt Cat nagged me into selling them, but I didn't like setting up stalls at the farmers markets. So now I have a couple of friends that come and pick them up and they keep half of what they sell for. Then they just give me half when they come back every two weeks for more. I had to plant more because your Aunt Cat eats too many of them.”

He couldn't help but shake his head at the absurdity of it all “I don't see how you can eat those things like they're candy.”

He felt a pat on his back as she turned and carried him to the house “Well, different tastes. Speaking of, it's getting time to heat something up for dinner. We're having roast chicken and veggies tomorrow, so how about we do something fun and simple today?”

Okay, I'll bite. What counts as fun and simple?” He inquired almost cautiously.

Stopping at the porch, she kicked off her own shoes and then tugged his off, dropping them by the door. Opening the door with one hand she watched as Xerxes trotted on through it like royalty on his way to roll on his back on the living room carpet.

Shuffling him around from one hip to the other hip like he weighed nothing, John couldn't help but sputter and blush as he was moved face first across two mounds on her chest. She didn't seem to notice at all though, as she got her elbow under his bottom and hoisted him up higher.

Okay! Let's see what we have in the freezer.” She declared as she opened the freezer door with one hand and lifted him up with the other arm.

Staring inside quite curiously now, John was surprised. The freezer was big enough that he could have sat in. Which he expected. What he hadn't expected from a woman with more vegetables and plants than he had ever seen in his life, was a freezer half full of pre made pizzas, a chicken half his size, and assorted packs of frozen foods, meatballs, chicken nuggets, and fries.

So uhhh....” he couldn't really figure out how to ask what was in his head at the time.

Amanda leaned and bumped her cheek against his “I know. Fridge full of vegetables, freezer full of pizza. We had pizza yesterday so how about … hmmm... Chicken nuggets?”

He shook his head “I had those yesterday also.”

Hmm...” she mused “Pineapple chicken?”

He shook his head “Please don't do that to me.”

She rolled her eyes at him “We're going to have to learn what you like to eat here in our world so we can get things for you. How do you feel about meatballs?”

John found himself nodding before he could think about it “Yeah.”

He could see her rolling her eyes “That's as clear an answer as I'm going to get.” she commented as she pulled the bag of meatballs out and shut the freezer with her free hand.

Still carrying him, she put the bag of meatballs onto the counter and opened a cabinet to reveal it completely filled with jars of homemade sauces and foods. Grabbing a jar full of red sauce, she placed it next to the meatballs and went to a different cabinet, humming to herself as she carried John like she had honestly forgotten that he weighed anything.

Okay. So this is bit of a treat, I usually make all this red sauce with tomato, garlic, and onion. Then I just save it for when company comes over. Now that you're here, I have an excuse to eat my own groceries! Since I don't know your preferences yet, Would you mind picking the pasta that you want?”

Nodding an affirmative, he said “Sure!” and she leaned with him so that he could see an organized stack of flat boxes. He grabbed one that looked promisingly small compared to the others, and as he pulled it out it said “Thin flat” and it looked for all the life of him like fettuccine noodles.

He held the foot and a half long box up “Yep, This looks like a big fettuccine noodle, I like these!”

He felt a pat on his back, but she turned toward the island and leaned him over and said “Okay put that down there.”

Once he had put the box of pasta down she slid him down to the floor and said “Okay, go get your step stool from the living room, and I'll get water boiling for the pasta.”

Now genuinely happy to be able to participate he awkwardly ran/waddled to the living room to pick up his stool. Once he grabbed it he realized … it was heavy. Not daring to say it out loud, he hunkered down, stood it on one end and held it to his chest and awkwardly waddled back to the kitchen with it.

As he made it into the kitchen, Amanda pointed “go ahead and put that here. And climb up”

So he put the step stool down and tipped it back upright and climbed up onto it. The counter top still came up to his ribs, but he could at least see. There was a plate next to the bag of meatballs and she had put both of them in front of the microwave. Looking to the right, Amanda already had a pot of water on the stove and a small saucepan.

Okay” she started “If you don't mind, pull six meatballs out of that bag and microwave them for two minutes. We're doing dinner the fast way tonight.”

At first he just grabbed the bag and tried to pull the zipper portion open, but frustratingly enough it wouldn't just pop open. Luckily, however, his fingers were small enough to get into the gap and pry it a bit and it just opened up easily after that.

Reaching into the bag and grabbing a meatball, John found himself staring. “That … that's the size of a baseball.”

Hmm?” he heard her asking wordlessly behind him.

This … you could make a small hamburger out of one of these.”

Now she looked and nodded “So did I guess correctly that you could eat two of them?”

Looking at the meatball a bit dubiously “I think I can.”

Well, use the microwave to thaw six of them and then I'll finish them in the sauce.” Amanda explained patiently.

With a shrug he pulled six of them out of the bag one at a time and put them on the plate and stretched as far as he could to push the lever to open the microwave door. Only it didn't open. So he jumped and jabbed it with his fingers just hard enough to open it.

With a chuckle he tipped the plate up and pushed it in and shut the door. The button were obviously in different places because regardless of dimension, a new microwave is always hard to figure out.

While he was staring at it, he heard a whisper in his ear “Just hit the two and press start.”

So that's what he did. Once that was going he turned around on the stool and asked “Now what?”

With a pat on his head she ruffled his hair and explained “Honestly that's it for the moment. All we can do now is wait. Why don't you move your stool back and once I get these meatballs heating up in the sauce and the noodles in we'll see about printing you an iguana to practice on?”

Sure!” John was ecstatic to be involved in anything remotely meaningful after his last few days so as he hunkered down to pick up the stool, and while he struggled with it a little, he noticed that Amanda did not try to help as he waddled away with it.

Dropping the stoop and standing it back upright, he looked up to see Xerxes standing next to him and smelling the air. So John held up his hands to pet him, only to have the giant dog immediately start licking his hands all over.

Eww! Xerxes wh... oh, the meatballs.” he sighed in resignation and let the dog lick his hands. When the Xerxes was finished, John looked up to see Amanda standing with an amused look on her face.

So how about we go and wash your little paws?” She barely got it out without laughing.

Really only managing a mumbled “Yeah. That sounds good” he turned and started toward the bathroom.

He could hear Amanda following him and when he rounded the couch he found himself looking up at the 'not a child gate' a bit indignantly.

Amanda just reached over him and squeeze the handle and swung it open, then she said to him “I know that some littles from our world need a safety gate to the bathroom, but you obviously don't. So if you promise to help me with something, we'll leave this open.”

Okay, now he was curious as he turned to look all the way up at her. He noticed that she was carrying the stool he had struggled with by having simply hooked a couple of fingers under it and she was carrying it like no more than a piece of small plastic. He spaced out a moment wondering just how strong these giants actually are.

John?” she waved a hand in front of him.

Oh, sorry, I was just wondering about something. What can I help you with?”

She pointed to the gate “Well. I'm willing to leave this open. But if anyone ever comes to visit, and I mean anyone, I need you to come and swing it shut while I answer the door. We have a lot of appearances to keep up in our world. Can you do that for me?”

He kind of nodded “I don't really understand why we have to keep up appearances, but I can do that.”

She leaned and sat the stool down in front of the sink and turned on the water before speaking slowly, seeming to measure her words carefully.

Well … Our society has a few unspoken rules. Your friend Kate has already gotten the hang of fitting in here. And I think that you will too, given a bit of time. Wash.”

He climbed up onto the stool and reached over and just rubbed his hands on the bar of soap while she watched. It was apparent from the look on her face in the mirror that she was thinking.

As he was drying his hands on the towel hanging by the sink, she continued “I don't know if it's good dinner conversation, but let's get you that picture printed and see what I can explain. Mind if I carry you?”

John bit his lip but ultimately nodded and held up his arms. He was scooped up with one arm under his bottom, and the other hand had the stool and they were going back through the living room. She carried him to the computer desk, sat in the chair and lowered him onto her leg and the stool onto the floor next to her.

As she bumped the keyboard the screen lit up and she started “Okay, we have four minutes ...” and she opened a browser and was immediately typing lightning fast. In a moment, there were a bunch of examples of line art iguanas on the screen.

Just point to one you like.” Amanda said while patting him on the back.

John leaned and pointed “This one honestly looks exactly like what was in the coloring book, but a bit more detailed. Can I have this one?”

With a couple of simple clicks, the printer on the shelf on top of her desk spit out a couple of pieces of paper.

Reaching up to take the papers, she slid John off of her lap and held them out to him. “Put these on your desk and come to the dinner table. We have some talking to do.”

John nodded and took the papers and walked over to the room next to her desk and placed the papers on his own, albeit smaller and less mature desk. As he walked back to the living room, he couldn't ignore the fact that the thick plastic of his diaper was making walking normally harder and harder. As it was getting, running seemed impossible.

Seeing Amanda still in the kitchen putting some plates together, he went back for his step stool. It was another awkward waddle, but by the time he made it back to the table and put it next to the chair his booster seat was in, Amanda was setting two plates onto the table. She watched patiently as he climbed up the stool, onto the chair and slid himself into the booster seat.

He frowned a bit as she reached and clicked the lap belt into place and then pushed the chair up so that he was right up against the table.

Is the belt really necessary?”

She nodded “There are some things that we can't change and some habits that we have no choice about. Now let's eat while it's still hot!”

Deciding to pick his battles, he looked down at the plate. It looked and smelled really good! There was a round bed of thick pasta covered in sauce with chunks of tomato and two big meat balls on top. She had even sprinkled a bit of cheese onto it. The smell alone was making his mouth water.

Reaching for the fork that was somehow both comically small and the correct size for his hand, he speared a noodle and spun the fork to wrap it around. Finally he gave up and lifted the half formed ball of pasta covered in red sauce and tiny little chunks of potato to his mouth. He got a mouthful and just bit off the rest of the dangling noodle and let it fall onto the plate.

Nodding in approval before he realized it, John found the red sauce to be very savory. It wasn't spicy, but it was definitely seasoned strongly.

Eventually swallowing, he asked “Did you make this sauce? It's really good!”

After finishing her own bite, Amanda answered “This is the mildest that I make, but yes. It's one of basically two things I don't mind making with the tomatoes that I grow.”

Stabbing a meatball, he resorted to just shoving the fork all the way through and sawing a chunk off of it. Quickly rolling it in the red sauce, he popped it into his mouth and nodded approvingly.

This is all very good! Thank you very much.” He tried to say politely.

With a nod, Amanda answered “Well of course, I want to feed my new little man well. Eat up, and then I'll try to explain some things about this world during bath time.”

They spent several minutes simply having a nice dinner. Amanda was done within a couple of minutes while John sat and struggled with noodles that were just far too long. He was a bit of a mess by the time he was through the second meatball and slowing down.

Only at the end of his meal did he think to use his fork to chop a noodle into smaller pieces, but the damage had long since been done in the form of a bit of mess around his mouth and fingers.

Running out of steam and taking one more bite before dropping his fork and leaning back and groaning “I'm out.”

Amanda was already standing by with a napkin and wiped his face off. He sat there thinking about complaining but honestly it seemed like a losing battle so he just held up his hands and let her wipe them.

He tried to hide his yawn from her as she carried the plates to the kitchen.

Heard that.”

Shaking his head, he declared “You heard nothing!”

She came over and pulled the chair back and unbuckled him. Then she just stood back and waited. Taking the signal, he grabbed the sides of the booster seat and tried to squirm out of it. His padded bottom had slid into place so well, but the diaper was also just the right size when wet to fill the space and wedge him in.

As he could see two hands start to reach for him, he pulled his feet up and pushed down against the chair at the same time as pushing down with his arms. He managed to get himself out of the indentation and up into the air just in time to slip, very gracefully of course, off of the small gap between the chair and the booster seat and almost slam face first into the edge of the table.

He never hit the table, the two hands had him in the air and he was being carried to the bathroom like nothing happened.

Sweety, I know you want to do everything yourself. And I promise that I'll respect that as best I can. But there are some things that you are just going to have to accept some help with. Can you try to do that for me?” She said it so matter of factly and with genuine care in her voice that it was impossible to argue with her.

She carried him through the still open child gate at the bathroom and sat him on the bathroom counter next to the table. She pulled two toothbrushes out of a cup. One seemed normal in her hand and the other seemed child sized next to it. After putting a dab of tooth paste on both of them, the second one was held out to John.

Without saying a word, he took the toothbrush and passed it under the sink to get it wet and brushed his teeth, making sure to be thorough he refused to stop until she stopped. Finally when she was done he spit into the sink and cupped his hands to get some water to rinse his mouth before spitting that out, too.

Looking down at the floor from the counter he decided that he was going to sit on the counter and wait patiently instead of jumping down, which he was pretty sure would get him fussed at, to say the least.

He heard “Okay. So it's time for a bath and I'll try to explain what I can. Then you're getting a night time diaper and some milk. If you can stay awake after that you can draw for a bit. Sound good?” as he was lifted and put onto the floor.

Nodding in agreement “Okay, that seems fair enough. May I use the potty first?”

She pursed her lips at him, thinking “Can you wait until after your bath?””

Yeah, I can do that. I umm... “ He turned a bit red and trailed off.

She just nodded as she reached down and pulled down the pants he was wearing “You wound up empty earlier. I understand.”

Wanting to help, John reached down and pulled on the snaps on the front of the onesie but they wouldn't simply come undone. He watched as two hands came down and with three sort of twisting motions the snaps were undone and the onesie was pulled up over his head.

How did you undo that?” John pried.

Your onesies are all made for active littles. So they can't just come unsnapped while you're running around. … or climbing things.” She answered matter of factly while she started water running in the bathtub.

I ...” He stopped to think about it for a moment “Okay, that sort of makes sense. I may have climbed some things. So … what umm... what's so different about this world that you keep telling me about?”

Well. There's a few things that you're going to appreciate, and a few things that you're not going to. We can't do anything to change any of it. First of all, there are a few foods here that are very nutrient dense for you. So you're going to be healthier here than you would be in your world.”

Kind of nodding along as she reached over and squeezed the front of his diaper, he admitted “Okay, so that's a plus.”

Downside.” She poked the front of his diaper. “Something in our food and water just goes right through you.”

He looked down “What!?”

Sorry Sweety. You're not soaked, but you are pretty wet.”

Ugh.” was all he could muster.

Were you able to notice at all?” she asked very innocently.

He tried to cook up a lie, but ultimately shook his head no without bothering to say anything.

Well, not to worry. That means that the diaper did an excellent job of soaking it up and keeping your skin dry. Plus it's bath time. You're going to get a bath before bedtime almost every night.”

I'm never going to get used to the days here.” John complained.

Oh don't worry.” With two quick flicks the diaper fell to the floor with a soft thud. “You'll get used to it. You just need a bit of sleep during the day.”

He was lifted and as she turned to lower him into the bathtub he noticed a frothy coating of light pink bubbles.

Oh hey, bubble bath!” he simply couldn't help but observe out loud.

With a nod as she lowered him into the water “I said I'd get you some. I hope it helps you to feel less shy about bath time.”

Sliding into the bubble covered water up to his ribs, he admitted freely “Oh yeah, this is much better. Thank you.”

He was rewarded with a pat on the head and a rag covered in soap.

Okay. You scrub what you can and then I'm washing that adorably messy hair.”

As he set about scrubbing himself, John was actually grateful to her for it, despite the fact that she was hovering over him ready to finish the job if he didn't do well enough.

Okay. So about our society here...” Amanda took a deep breath and started to explain “In this world maturity is valued more than essentially anything else. We must always seem to be a bastion of maturity. So as you can imagine, littles in our world wind up acting as mature and unimaginative as possible to try to fit in.”

What's wrong with having a little imagination?” John asked while scrubbing himself.

Well. Try this. You know how you name things? Is that normal in your world?”

Well yeah. Not everyone does it all of the time, but it's not at all unusual.”

With a quick inhale and exhale, she began again “Here in this world that could be used as an excuse to label someone as immature. Even someone my size. A side effect of valuing maturity above all else is that somewhere along the way it became like a competition to be the MOST mature. And that became normal. So now you have no idea of knowing who is secretly a fun person and who is just a dry and boring person that hates anyone that tries to enjoy life in a way they don't approve of.”

Okay but wait. There's no way that just playing around and naming a squirrel and having a little fun in your day can get you into trouble.” He argued. He figured that he must be hearing this wrong.

Oh Sweety. That's why I told you to just be yourself. Many people here suppress any sense of wonder or imagination because they're afraid of being punished. So you saw how silly your Aunt Cat and Kate were and how much fun they had while they were here?”

John could only nod mutely.

Well, when they are out and about in the city, your Aunt Cat has the absolute most stern and serious face of anyone you have ever met. And she takes Kate with her and Kate plays her part too. She didn't want to leave Kate in a day care after what she had been through, so now Kate goes with her and even proudly shows off products for littles. They look like the most boring family in the world when they're in public.”

Aunt Cat? Boring?” His voice fully portrayed his disbelief.

Amanda now took the rag from him and lathered it up “You keep stopping, I'm scrubbing you now.”

And sure enough she scrubbed him all over while she continued “Not everyone can keep up the act. I made it through college, but I moved out of town because I can't do it all day long like Cat can. Give it a couple of months and you and I can learn to act like the perfect family when in public. You have a bit more freedom, but there are a few lines that you must never cross. ESPECIALLY in public, do you understand?”

I umm” he paused as she lifted him and started scrubbing him a lot lower, causing him to blush “I think so. No fighting or running away, breaking into the zoo and stealing an elephant. Things like that?”

Finally she laughed at the last part. “I meant like no tantrums in public, no swearing, things like that. When you start to feel stressed, use your pacy and hold your stuffie. I'll do my best to get you back home safely and unspanked.”

But why wouAAAA” he stopped talking as she got his feet “Excuse me Ma'am, those are not made for tickling.”

Oh, but they are perfect for it.” She leveled a disarming smile at him.

Okay, okay. But why would I get spanked? I'm an adult.”

She shook her head “You are an adult, but in public here you are not a grown up. There is a very … tall difference. And if you say a curse word, I promise you that your bottom is getting spanked. If you say one in public, and I don't do it, someone else WILL. It's simply not tolerated for a little to swear.”

Well that's just stupid. I don't swear often as a habit, but everyone swears on accident eventuaGAHH!” He was interrupted by a cup of water being poured on his head.

As she put shampoo on her hands and lathered up his hair she continued “You will find no one, not even myself, will tolerate curse words from a little. Standard practice for a little that swears is a spanking, time out, and a pacifier that locks in place while you think about how to better control your language. I am very understanding, but swearing is a habit that no Big will tolerate. Sorry.”

As she finished with his hair he sat in silence, thinking about the warnings that Kate had given him. Before he knew it, the drain plug was being pulled and Amanda was grabbing a huge towel.

Up.”

He immediately got up onto his knees and was lifted and wrapped in a towel and scrubbed with it all the way to the floor in front of the toilet, where he was then fully dried top to bottom and his hair dried even more with the towel.

Okay, do you need to potty?”

He looked at the toiler and admitted “Can I at least try?”

She nodded at him in understanding and he could feel his entire body blushing as she picked him up, still naked, and sat him on the toilet. With her leaning over to keep him from walling backwards or forwards he wound up biting his lip as he only got a view of her chest.

John... get to it.” she admonished him.

So he closed his eyes and only managed to get out a bit of pee. “Sorry, that's all I've got.”

Totally fine!” Amanda declared as she wrapped him up in a towel and flushed the toiler.

Reaching down to pick up the balled up diaper, she carried him into the bedroom and sat him, towel and all, onto the changing table. He actually got to see that there was a little container with a closed top that she put the diaper into.

As he watched her pull out a thick diaper from under the the changing table he went ahead and scooted himself back and laid down on the changing table. The instant his back hit a certain spot, the two bars just flopped on top of him pinning him in place. He pushed at them experimentally an only managed to pin himself a bit lower into the cushion. As long as he didn't fight against it at all, it was like they weren't there. The second he tried to move or get up he found himself pinned to the table harder.

Wordlessly, he could see Amanda working and as she took his legs in one hand and lifted like he weighed nothing, he couldn't really help but notice that the padded table top was comfortable, but it had this odd halfway plasticy feel to it.

In just a few moments, he had powder on him and a diaper pulled up into place and taped on pretty snuggly. He could just make out the feeling of Amanda bumping something with her knee and the bars just stood back upright.

And up you go!” She declared while she picked him up and put him on the floor. “What would you like to wear to bed. We have pajamas, onesies, and just plain old comfy shirts.”

John wasn't paying much attention to her. He could barely stand up. Why was this diaper so thick!?

Hey umm... this is … really stiff. I … can't get my knees anywhere near each other at all.” He didn't want to admit it, but walking in this thing was going to be a circus act to say the least.

I'll tell you what. Let's just get you in a shirt real fast and I'll carry you to the couch. Deal?”

Sure … I guess that's fine.” It was begrudgingly, but he did concede that he wouldn't be walking anywhere. He stood there in his room as best he could while Amanda went out and came back into the room with a blue shirt with a puppy on it.

Hands up!” she said. So he went along with it as she pulled the shirt down over him and scooped him up with a hand under his now thickly padded bottom. With just a few strides she was out the door and depositing him onto the couch.

As he was sat down, he was handed a stuffed puppy “Okay. Your job is to hold onto Rupert. I'm going to heat you up a bottle of milk, and then we're going to have a nice little snuggle on the couch. Okay?”

He could really only take Rupert and nod. He wasn't proud of how long he spent trying to get comfortable on the couch. He was really only halfway comfortable sitting with his legs out sort of wide. He gave an experimental poke to the diaper he was not stuck in.

Within a minute he gave up on any of that and laid on his belly with his bottom turned up so that he could reach down to pet Xerxes while he waits. And that was exactly how Amanda found him, butt up in the air reaching down to pet the dog.

She patted him on the bottom while laughing a little “Okay, we have a new rocking chair to break in. So you grab Rupert and I'll grab a blankie.”

John grabbed Rupert, and tried to stand up, but honestly failed. So he settled for holding onto the stuffie while she threw a blanket over her shoulder and grabbed the bottle and a pacifier for some reason. Then he was picked up and rotated sideways against her chest and was carried across the living room.

In all of the commotion he hadn't even looked at the rocking chair over by the window. And now she was leaning back and sliding into place in it, looking around he could actually see out of the window, but it was night time outside so there wasn't much to see.

Okay, I know you are going to want to complain, but our milk is very nutrient dense and the Doctor said you need two bottles of it a day to get you good and healthy. So can I want you to try your best to drink as much of this as you can, okay?” He could tell from her voice that it was less of an ask and more of a tell.

Okay.” was really all he felt the need to say.

And then she simply leaned back and pulled him into place. His padded butt went right in between her thighs with his feet off to her right. The blanket was pulled up over him and her torso and he was tucked in nice and warm with Rupert to his chest. And as she leaned back a bit further his head slid right into place on the front of her left breast like it was the perfect pillow.

Much as he wanted to hate this, every bit of how he was positioned was just perfectly comfortable. He was a bit distracted by what he was using as a pillow, but bottle coming up to his lips quickly stopped him from dwelling on it too long.

John pinned his lips shut for a moment to stop the nipple of the bottle from going into his mouth, but when a drop of milk came out onto his lips he licked it. It was warm. And it was good.

Yet again he was surprised to find that it was -VERY- good. He opened up and let the nipple go into his mouth and started drinking it like he was on a mission. The entire world went away. He was wrapped up tightly against a warm giant body, he was comfortable, and he had milk.

And there he stayed, taking in the somehow addictive milk with his eyes closed. He didn't move a muscle except to suck the milk out of the bottle. There was no concept of time until he got a mouthful of air and the bottle was taken away from him.

He grumbled a bit, but for his trouble he was just shuffled onto her shoulder and his back was patted firmly.

Sleepily he grumped “I do not nee” and he interrupted himself with a loud belch.

Amanda slid him back into place and now held up the pacifier up to his mouth “I know you don't need to burp now.”

With his eyelids starting to get heavy, he opened his mouth and let the pacifier in. He could feel a finger pushing it gently back and forth which caused him to suck on it with the motion.

With a nice deep breath he could feel his entire body relaxing, and going limp. He couldn't manage to open both eyes. It was a feat to crack one of them open as he yawned.

With his head on her chest he could hear her heartbeat and feel just how soft and warm she was.

This part isn't so bad” he said quietly as he felt himself drifting off to sleep.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a new Life (Chapter 20 posted 11-24-23)

Oh wow. From what I gather, if an Amazon starts acting "immature" in public, any Amazon can diaper them and potentially adopt them? That's scary. No wonder Amanda acted the way she did while out shopping. If she didn't she could've ended up as John's sister as a baby alongside him.

I'd never make it long in the society as an Amazon. I'd be spanked and diapered and sleeping in a nursery before my first year of college ended.

I hope John adapts better then I think he will, or outings will be horrible for him. I can't wait to see what happens next. 

(Hopefully they'll run into that Amazon lady the front desk lady told Amanda about while out shopping or whatever lol)

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This needs to change to time?

Yeah, either it's because I'm super blind in one eye ... or I was subconsciously having kinky thoughts.

I would like to pretend that it was the second one, please.

(And fixed, thank  you for pointing it out)

Just now, Kat5 said:

Yeah, either it's because I'm super blind in one eye ... or I was subconsciously having kinky thoughts.

I would like to pretend that it was the second one, please.

Yup, totally agree, how could you not be having kinky thought while writing this masterpiece?

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

how could you not be having kinky thought

Pardon, but I am a very and completely innocent minded person that does not have any ... alternative entertainment ... yeah that sounds good, stored in any closets or nightstand.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

masterpiece

I'm very glad that you are enjoying my story! I don't have the self confidence to call it good, but I'm doing my best to share the story that's in my head while I can.

Also Guilend:

I don't know if I should pronounce your word Guilend, or if I should pronounce it Guilend.

Personally I mentally read it as Guilend.

(And now most of the people that read this will sound it out at least two different ways and I think that is funny. I apologize for nothing.)

• Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)