LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Broken: Chapter 27 - Outburst

Well I really let myself get way too far behind on this story.  It’s taken me several days to get caught back up.  You have been doing an awesome job with it.  
It’s a pretty complex relationship you have created with Darlene and Avery and then further complicating things with throwing Christy into the mix.  I think John is about finished.  Letting a woman like Ashley loose on him, he doesn’t stand a chance.  She is going to find a weakness and exploit it. 
I have to agree that this cliffhanger is a cruel thing and now that I have caught up I am forced to wait like everyone else.  I should have waited a bit longer and then I could have just read on.  I will be looking forward to seeing what happens next. 

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So long since an update but I know you are busy with other things.

But really LOL leave us hanging on the cliff hanger oh boy LOL.

• Thanks 1

You are an amazing author I hope you keep this story up it's the most entertaining read I've read for a while the dominant Mommy little boy is not really my preference, it is very well written and it actually is taking shape to be an actual story like novels so I mean you might be able to do this for a living if you want to give up math and engineering; sorry I'm sick at math. I do well with applied stuff like electrical but that level of math theory has well passed,taken the few brain cells I have left

• Thanks 1

My friends. I have not dropped the story.  I promise.  Life has been throwing me a lot of curve balls.  Last week, my 15-year-old daughter got caught doing weed in the bathroom.  She got suspended for a week and in school suspension for three weeks.  Then we had to go to counseling for parents.  Ugh.  Also this Monday, I found out my Mom may have cancer. A tumor in her lung and liver.  Not looking promising.  My anxiety is through the roof right now, and I am having a hard time sitting down and focusing.  :(   I never meant to leave a cliffhanger for this long.

• Sad 7
58 minutes ago, FingerToes said:

My friends. I have not dropped the story.  I promise.  Life has been throwing me a lot of curve balls.  Last week, my 15-year-old daughter got caught doing weed in the bathroom.  She got suspended for a week and in school suspension for three weeks.  Then we had to go to counseling for parents.  Ugh.  Also this Monday, I found out my Mom may have cancer. A tumor in her lung and liver.  Not looking promising.  My anxiety is through the roof right now, and I am having a hard time sitting down and focusing.  :(   I never meant to leave a cliffhanger for this long.

Things happy and sometimes (most) of the we cannot do a thing about it. Prays for you and your family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FingerToes said:

Wow.... "Curve Balls" is right!!  Deal with the important things in your life, this story can wait !!! Prayers for your family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, FingerToes said:

I hope your mom will be fine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, FingerToes said:

Thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.  Hopefully everything works itself out. Let me know if you need a listening ear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear about life curve balls I will be praying for you and your family Fun Cancer. I am a survivor but my momther was not so lucky but I got to spend a month with her before she died and it was the best time I ever had with her!