LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mama Knows

DailyDi

Someone asked me about my relationship with my mom and diapers, and I thought it was worth sharing with the group :)

For the first few years I started wearing (Partially out of need, partially out of want) I thought I hid it well, but have since learned my snooping brothers had gone to her and told her about what I kept in my locked filing cabinet. She said nothing at the time.

Even once I was wearing pretty much all the time, we didn't speak about it until she went on a cleaning spree and threw out about $200 worth of Babykins pull-on diapers, which I confronted her about and "secrets" went out the window. She was understanding and accepting so I got less secretive and stopped hiding the computer monitor when she would walk in the room and catch me working on the site.

Now a days she knows that it's "lovely diapered people" that help support us when times are rough, and advertising money that grants us extra income from time to time. She often comments on the photo I'm working on at the time ("Oh she's cute.") and she loves all the diaper designs that are out there now.

As a whole she knows its a harmless fetish and everyone has their kink and ours is a lot softer than some of them out there! lol

Post title inspiration:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Just wondering what your brothers think about it these days.

We've never talked about it, but at least my middle brother knows I still wear them as I stayed with him for a bit to help with my grandmother when she lived with him; and I accidentally posted a diaper girl photo to my vanilla facebook account and he spotted it (thankfully before anyone else did so I got it down before anyone else knew.

I doubt he'd say anything though, as I know about his kink too and have never busted him on it.

• Like 2

I have learned from experience that mothers have like a 6th sense, that regardless of what you tried to do regardless of what you try to hide, regardless of your facial expressions or whatever it is, they have a way of knowing things that you don't think they know. The thing that you have to be extra careful of is that if you are dealing with incontinence and your parents are not accepting that is where you have to be more and more and more stealthy. Mikey is an example of a situation where his mom knows and will accept it, and he shows respect by not walking around in front of people in his diaper, even if that is something that he could do he chooses not to do that! Many times people may think they're hiding something from your mom or your dad or something else, but let me tell you I've told members here on daily diapers that there's no way you're gonna be able to hide something from your mom for a long time, and you don't know sometimes what your mom or your dad are significant other knows, so you have to be careful but eventually even the best security systems fall apart and eventually they will find out. One thing I can't stand however is when a person that loves you decides that you are doing something that they detest and then they make fun of you or they try to stop you from wearing diapers or doing what helps you in the best way possible. Being disabled I know that one of the things that was hardest for me is I had to repress and hide my feelings my reactions and everything else along with my urges, and it was the hardest thing that I have ever had to do in my life! Now that I am old enough and I've made the decision because of my disability wearing diapers 24/7, I don't have to hide it I don't have to be afraid of it I don't have to worry about people getting upset about it, is just something that happens. That's on my care team understands my reasoning, and it's been really awesome that they care and they're always there just like everyone here on DD! Even though there are people that I would love to see, and I haven't seen in a long time I credit some of these individuals for helping me to be a better person, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart and if they were here right now I would reach you the screen and give everyone of them a great big hug!

Basically you can't hide something from your mom for long, 'cause she has her ways of making you talk he he he he! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brian

• Like 1