LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Up Or Down?

Hi all - 55/m DL here. Just wondering whether guys have it pointing up or pointing down when in diapers. I wore three disposables today for about four hours, found that there was less leakage sitting down with it up. Let me know, as I will be wearing multiple disposables in a seminar for a few days next month. I want to keep them on for as long as I can. I am unable to get anything other than from a drugstore. I read something about bambinos (?) that they could last 15 hours - wow - that would be a dream come true.

Take care all

I point down with disposeables, or it leaks, even with plastic pants, which I always use, but when I use a cloth diaper with a good amount of stuffers, i like it up, because I never leak with cloth, unless I'm hopelessly wet, like hours of wetting...soaking wet the whole diaper it weighs a ton when I finnaly take it off.

Up and down! Or, more precisely, up during the day (when I'm either standing or sitting all the time) and down at night. Actually, I'm a recent convert to down at night, but it's definitely more effective against leaks if you sleep on your front or side ...

I used to point up exclusively, and absolutely hated to let it dangle, as it caused interference with the boys, especially when I sat. But then I got prostatitis and read that one thing that can cause it is restricting the flow of urine. I doubt that had anything to do with my issues, but I wanted to take no chances, so I began to let it point down, and that's how it's been ever since. In underwear it's up, in diapers, it's down.

-RMS

If you wear disposables, it does not matter. Up or Down : it's going to leak.

If your question pertains to comfort, as above, that depends on your endowment.

For infants, cloth diapers were folded one way for girls and another way for boys, because as a baby

you didn't stick up or down. You stuck out!

Personally, I it point up for being upright daytimes, and point down for nights because I sleep on my back

with thicker padding in the back.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS