LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size8pampers

Diaperguy7477

2 hours ago, Diaperguy7477 said:

You can talk about size 8 Pampers and where you can get them.? 

If you are in the States, you can find them in Walmart and I also heard Target has them now as well. You can find plenty of pictures of me wearing them and many other baby diapers and pull-up in my profile, linked here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/90824-little-baby-becca/&tab=node_gallery_gallery

2071960860_Pamperssz8(1).thumb.jpg.a6f38b840458514371729ba669d8ff6d.jpg

666578721_Pamperssz8(31)blr.thumb.jpg.cf45cccf165582b3c01f646aac789ac4.jpg

I have found that Pampers 6,7 and 8 compared to each other have the same size padding but slightly longer and wider backing material. Same, I find with all the baby diapers in sizes 6,7 and 8.

The only 'larger' diapers is the + sizes as they are designed to be extra absorbant. This means that the 6+ are larger than the 6, 7 etc.

I really wish I was small enough to fit the baby diapers of either 5,6,7 or 8 and the relevant clothes, cribs etc.

56 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

But I need Size 12. 😭

I have some of the Goodnites XL and I can fit but a tight fit. I wish I could fit in the pampers size 7 or 8

The size 8's appear to be nearly identical to the size 7's they sell here in Canada - the weight rating is 5 kg higher, however. We can get Pampers Cruisers, Swaddler's and Baby Dry's in size 7, as well as Huggies. The size 8's haven't reached here but from what I've heard, for most of us who aren't tiny, they wouldn't make a difference, anyway. I did a comparison a while back between the maximum waist size you can reasonably stretch a size 7 Cruiser to, still with full tab engagement, and the age/waist size chart on a package of underwear that my daughter had, and basically, a child's weight and their waist size rise asymmetrically - the Pampers Cruisers size 7's that they sell here have the same waist size as the age 8 underwear. SO, I assume the size 8's just have a bit more stuffing in them, rather than being any larger, because at that point, there are a lot of pull-up options on the market that bracket the age ~6 to ~16 category. There probably isn't that much demand for a tabbed diaper product that can fit 10+-year-olds, outside of the medical supply channels. 

There is a Boundless size 8 from Cuties, which allegedly runs a bit larger - they're rated to 58+ lbs, but they showed up on the market and then disappeared almost right away, at least up here. A 58 lb diaper still wouldn't be of much use for me; it's purely an academic interest - I need an ABDL or adult product to reasonably go about my day! But I'll always wish that I could fit back in Pampers again, lol.  

I can see the use for that size for older or larger toddlers and children who may need them either due to medical need, very late potty training or bedwetting where pull ups aren't good enough.  Not for your average adult.  Maybe people like the idea they are wearing an actual diaper made for babies or kids, but that's as far as it goes.  You don't look like a baby if that is what you are going for.  You look like a sausage about to burst it's skin.  If people want the actual look of a baby, get an adult size diaper.  How many times do you see an actual baby or toddler wearing a diaper way too small for them that it looks like a bikini?  Never have I seen that.  Parents get diapers that will actually fit their child properly and are comfortable and hold their pee and poop, hence Pampers in size 8.  If that wasn't true, there would be no need for Pampers size 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8!  You want to look like a real baby?  Ditch actual baby diapers that are too small, even if you can squeeze into one.  You won't look like a baby in Pampers size 8, but you will in the proper sized adult AB diaper.

• Thanks 1
On 9/24/2023 at 5:30 PM, Apache Raccoon said:

Easily available in most supermarkets, at least they are here in the UK.

Waste of money though, I'm super small and skinny and they don't even remotely fit me....and they feel thin and crappy compared to decent adult diapers.

Maybe one day they're actually come out with "size 10 Pampers Plus, ultra thick for big boys" LOL!😂

On 9/25/2023 at 4:18 PM, rusty pins said:

I can see the use for that size for older or larger toddlers and children who may need them either due to medical need, very late potty training or bedwetting where pull ups aren't good enough.  Not for your average adult.  Maybe people like the idea they are wearing an actual diaper made for babies or kids, but that's as far as it goes.  You don't look like a baby if that is what you are going for.  You look like a sausage about to burst it's skin.  If people want the actual look of a baby, get an adult size diaper.  How many times do you see an actual baby or toddler wearing a diaper way too small for them that it looks like a bikini?  Never have I seen that.  Parents get diapers that will actually fit their child properly and are comfortable and hold their pee and poop, hence Pampers in size 8.  If that wasn't true, there would be no need for Pampers size 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8!  You want to look like a real baby?  Ditch actual baby diapers that are too small, even if you can squeeze into one.  You won't look like a baby in Pampers size 8, but you will in the proper sized adult AB diaper.

Even babies can feel they need a larger and proper fitting diaper as they grow:

https://comicskingdom.com/hi-and-lois/2023-09-27