LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Walk Into the Unknown: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 25 - Complete)

Well the end result was about as expected.  How it went down and what happened to Cara wasn’t.  I guess Lloyd has some history I wasn’t aware of either.  He might have served with Samantha in the past. I was impressed with the restraint that Samantha showed when dealing with Brittney.  You could see how protective a mommy, even a bad mommy can be, when Brittney thought Patrick might harm Nancy.  
great job, I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

Okay, I didn't see that coming. I knew of course Addy was trying to bring down the organization, but I didn't think the Dr was in on it. I'm definitely curious to what "the one" that was referred to and how a Little could actually help bring everything down.

Speaking of the Dr, if she hasn't already, she might want to come up with a plan B and try to do what she can to keep her job. All this happening on her watch makes her look like she's not doing a good job.

I had a feeling this would be Cara's fate, I was just hoping I was wrong. 

I'm glad Patrick could get both as his caregivers. He's in good hands now.

I'm definitely happy with Redge's and Brittany's outcome. I hope that as soon as they got to Dark Cliff that they're both stripped naked and after having some of that cream stuff used on their butts, they are bent over an Amazon's knee and paddled like naughty Amazon's they are. I hope they're not mentally regressed or get shrunk down to Littles. Sure some hypnosis will help, but they should always know that they're Amazon's getting punished and anyone that looks at them knows it to. They should maybe even given some sort of drug or hypnosis that not only makes their humiliation more intense, but they'll never get used to it. They should also be made sure they never lose their potty training, at least for messing so they are forced to always use their diapers on purpose so they can't tell themselves that their diapers are needed because they can't control themselves. They must always disgrace themselves on purpose everytime they fill their diapers. 

I really hope your next story is the dark cliff one lol.

I can't wait to see what happens in the last part of this story. I hope they drag Redge and Brittany to a meeting place inside Dark Cliff and have Patrick see them and have both Brittany and Redge apologize to Patrick for being naughty Big babys. 

2 hours ago, LostBBoyBear said:

agreed, but I need to warn you before you go in there. Addy got some bad

Oh and Addy is supposed to be Cara. You replaced Cara with Addy a few times right after this paragraph. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Guilend said:

Okay, I didn't see that coming. I knew of course Addy was trying to bring down the organization, but I didn't think the Dr was in on it. I'm definitely curious to what "the one" that was referred to and how a Little could actually help bring everything down.

Speaking of the Dr, if she hasn't already, she might want to come up with a plan B and try to do what she can to keep her job. All this happening on her watch makes her look like she's not doing a good job.

I had a feeling this would be Cara's fate, I was just hoping I was wrong. 

I'm glad Patrick could get both as his caregivers. He's in good hands now.

I'm definitely happy with Redge's and Brittany's outcome. I hope that as soon as they got to Dark Cliff that they're both stripped naked and after having some of that cream stuff used on their butts, they are bent over an Amazon's knee and paddled like naughty Amazon's they are. I hope they're not mentally regressed or get shrunk down to Littles. Sure some hypnosis will help, but they should always know that they're Amazon's getting punished and anyone that looks at them knows it to. They should maybe even given some sort of drug or hypnosis that not only makes their humiliation more intense, but they'll never get used to it. They should also be made sure they never lose their potty training, at least for messing so they are forced to always use their diapers on purpose so they can't tell themselves that their diapers are needed because they can't control themselves. They must always disgrace themselves on purpose everytime they fill their diapers. 

I can't wait to see what happens in the last part of this story. I hope they drag Redge and Brittany to a meeting place inside Dark Cliff and have Patrick see them and have both Brittany and Redge apologize to Patrick for being naughty Big babys. 

Oh and Addy is supposed to be Cara. You replaced Cara with Addy a few times right after this paragraph. 

I had a few ways of ending this story, and this just felt the best way to almost finish out everything. That being said, and I'll say it again when I post the last chapter, but not everything will be concluded in this story with some of the characters here. I wanted to leave some mysteries still intact for at least two other stories that I'm concocting right now. 

As for Dark Cliff... I've been building to that story since Tell Me More, but I'm not going to write it just yet. I need to figure out a few things first, but it will also be one of the final stories in the timeline I've concocted so far. When we get there, I'm looking for some big payoff points from a few stories. I'll go more into my plans when I post the next chapter, but patience will definitely be a virtue for this story.

As for the Cara and Addy situation... thank you for catching those! I usually try to catch my mistakes, but I guess that's what I get for editing all this so late in the day.

• Like 1

Is Oliver’s story going to be a sequel to this story? I really enjoy reading about Addy’s character and interaction with her patients.

I’m wondering if the dynamic between Sam, Lloyd, and Patrick changes or evolves once they are legitimately cohabitating. Sam and Lloyd are still Bigs afterall and as such are prone to maternal/paternal urges. 

9 hours ago, Guilend said:

I second this.

I haven'y posted comments on this story, although I enjoyed reading it very much.  As you doing a story about Dark Cliff you might want to look at BabySofia's story In between and and see what she did with the 2 villains there.  Regressing them for 12 years repeat and leaving their minds alonr so they remember what they did to deserve that treatment they are getting before being regressed again then mind wipe and adopted out.  

Well, here is the final chapter of this story! With the way I wrote it, it’s more like a short afterward, but I still felt it deserved its own chapter.

I know full well that some of you will be frustrated with the lack of conclusion for some of the characters, namely Redge and Britney, but I will say again that there are two more stories where some of these characters will be involved. The first will be a direct sequel to this from the perspective of Addy, and the second, as some of you have correctly guessed, will be the Dark Cliff Prison story I’ve been formulating since Tell Me More. As such, the further conclusions for these characters may take some time until you all can read and hopefully enjoy them.

In this same vein, I wanted to talk about some of my future plans with my stories. I’ve mentioned it before, but I have probably well over 30 stories I have cooking at the moment and which are in various states of development. I can type pretty quickly, but it will still take time to pop them all out.

So, going forward, I have decided that my next story will follow a cop who is sucked into this dimension in the very early days of portal travel between the worlds. I’ve always read others questioning how some of this happened in the first place, so while another story I have in the works will explain the true origins of things, this particular story will serve as a better bridge for now as to how Earth got involved in everything. Figuring out what exists at that early point in the timeline has been very fun to write around and I’m sure many of you will like Megan’s upcoming story.

I will also be updating the DD reference guide, as I’m sure no doubt by now that some of you have realized I have not done so since July… It’s a bit difficult to update all the time, but I do apologize for not updating it for some time now.

Due to the holidays and a few trips that I have coming up, Megan’s story should take me to the end of the year. So, looking into 2025, it will likely be a year mostly full of sequels to what I have written this past year so far. If everything goes according to plan, the sequel to CONvention should come first (with the conclusion written sometime afterward). Following this, the sequels to One Bunny’s Journey, Tell Me More, How an Elephant Saved Their Little, and Project Nurture should all be coming out as well. I also may complete one of my larger projects that is almost 40 chapters long or complete one of my ARV stories, but I’ll have to see how everything goes first. Also, in light of these sequels, I’m giving some serious consideration to rewriting some of my old stories to ‘trim the fat’ and structure them a little better, but that will only be a secondary goal with all else that is going on. Regardless, there should be some fun stuff for everyone to look forward to right around the corner!

Last, but certainly not least, I wanted to give you all a massive thank you for your support of this story! While I would write regardless of the comments or likes (see Waters of Change if you have any doubt… ha ha…), they serve as wonderful bits of validation for the work I put into crafting these tales. I know I still have much room for improvement, but I cannot begin to thank you all enough for the support you have shown for this story. So, from the very bottom of my heart, I thank you in the sincerest way that I can!

Now, apologies for that long blurb, but I hope everyone enjoys this final chapter of the story!

Chapter 25: Taking Steps to Something New

The bells rang out on a clear midday of Spring and the birds that were once perched on the roof fluttered away in a fury. Patrick stared up into the beautiful sky with the remaining birds chirping about in the blossoming trees and couldn’t believe that they had all made it to this day finally. He had never been married himself, but he had always wondered about it back home. Even in another dimension though, it all seemed very familiar, the bells only adding to the whole joyous atmosphere.

“Patrick! Patrick!” Bradly yelled from inside the building. “Come on! It’s about to start and we can’t do that without the ring bearer!”

“Whoops! Sorry Uncle Bradly!” Patrick then hurried back inside the doors that his Uncle Bradly now held open for him. He wasn’t really his uncle, but Bradly and Lloyd had apparently been friends for years now and he was now to be the best man and next up in the processional to the altar. Eddy, now sitting in one of the rows in the main area of the building where the ceremony would take place, was upset he didn’t get to participate, but Bradly had just assured him that maybe he could ‘next time.’ Eddy, being who he was after the Psyche program, just accepted the answer at face value with his usual glee.

“Alright…” Bradly said, dusting off the suit jacket that Patrick now wore, complete with a tiny flower in his lapel. “I’m going to leave you here, but I’m trusting you to start walking when the music starts, okay?”

Patrick nodded and then gave him the thumbs up, but a voice spoke up from behind him. “That’s okay, Bradly. I can make sure he gets out on time,” Addy commented.

Bradly nodded and quickly took off on cue to take his position by Lloyd who had already made his way up to the main altar in front.

“You ready?” Addy then asked as Emily then entered to walk down the aisle.

Patrick nodded as he prepared to make his way out as well. “Is Cara here? Aren’t you supposed to make sure she makes it down the aisle? Don’t tell me she’s having another one of her bad days…” he said, slightly panicking when he didn’t see his younger ‘sister’ anywhere in the vicinity.

Addy just chuckled. “She’s fine. Just didn’t want to leave her mommy just yet. Look.” She then pointed toward the rear of the building.

Patrick nodded as he could then see through the doors with Cara excitedly playing with her fully gowned and beautified mommy, Samantha. They had all easily slipped into their respective roles soon after the choosing ceremony, and while Patrick still felt some trepidation over calling Sam and Lloyd ‘mommy’ and ‘daddy’ respectively, Cara had easily taken up the names in less than a day. Such was life after her time in the machine.

The music then rang out a new set of notes, and Patrick realized that was his cue to step off toward the altar. Quickly reaching over to where he had set the pillow, he snatched it, ensured the rings were still on top, and then began to walk forward out into the awaiting crowd.

It was a moment that he could have been frozen in a single ounce of time as he surveyed those around him and the weight of it all began to hit him. The choosing ceremony had been a momentous occasion, but life had moved on nearly as it had been beforehand. The only difference after was that the four of them now all lived under one roof. It wasn’t massive compared to some of the other houses, but it quickly became ‘home’ to all of them together.

Now, walking out in front of everyone, so many things seemed to just click easily into place. The first of which was that today would mark the day that they all became a family in the eyes of all their friends, family, and even the law and universe itself. It also just so happened that his paperwork had finally come through last night, so Patrick was now officially a citizen of Libertalia. He still maintained his U.S. citizenship based on a law from about ten years prior, but he knew he wasn’t going back after the five years stipulated from his Psyche contract. There had been tears a plenty when he had told his new family about his decision, but he knew regardless that it was the right move at this point. He had found his home.

Secondly, he saw many of the faces he had come to know since he had arrived here. Being mostly locals, he still saw Quentin, Ian, and Darren at the local Littles daycare most days of the week while Lloyd and Sam were at work. It was a wondrous place and none of them ever felt like they were being demeaned, even when they were handed juice in their sippy cups or were put down for a nap in the afternoons. Further though, he now even met up with Eddy and Matilda too, though due to all that had happened and their Big’s previous relationships with his own, all four of them now came over for dinner at least one night a week as well to their house. As for Terra… well, she and Daisy now lived in some commune out west. For their part and from their last postcard, they at least both seemed happy.

Amongst the crowd were also Nancy and Esther. Nancy had entered a local rehab program and had been adopted out by a woman that according to her, smelled like ‘blueberries or newsprint depending on the time of the day.’ The woman had also taken in Esther, who had unwittingly formed a strong bond with Nancy in their mutual torment at the hands of Britney. Both still seemed altered from everything that had happened, but every week they seemed to make a little more progress… even if that meant relearning their ABC’s or going five minutes without a pacifier in their mouth.

Then lastly, and certainly not least, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of immense pride as he walked down the aisle. He was alone, but his family was behind him and awaited him at the altar. No, he was only alone in the fact that he was now walking as if he had never been paralyzed from that one terrible night. The surgery to remove his previously implanted back hardware had been a success, and even though a few scars remained, Patrick could dance, play, or run with the most active of Littles these days. Being ring bearer today was just icing on the cake as he finally finished walking and handed off the rings to Lloyd up at the front.

“You did so well,” Lloyd whispered, pulling Patrick to the side to wait with Bradly up front. “I’m so proud of you, but oh! Here comes your sister.”

Patrick looked back toward where he had just come from, and saw Cara begin walking down the aisle, tossing purple flower petals before her as she walked. Her billowy white dress seemed to flap about the cascade of color that she tossed before her, and her white headband was also adorned neatly with matching flower petals. The whole audience cooed and awed over the sight, but there was another side to the whole scene as well. Addy tiptoed quietly behind her just in case Cara had a relapse today.

Addy had been working with her for some time now and her former self had beautifully come back to the surface, at least for the most part. Her favorite show was Adventure Sam, she loved to color and dance at the drop of a hat, and her favorite food was now mac n’ cheese, but her personality still showed through all the new stuff in her life whenever it could. She would be forever altered by the machine that Redge and Britney had subjected her to, as evidenced by her occasional toddler outburst or her temporarily reduced physical abilities, but she seemed happy at least. As she had even said to Patrick one day, ‘it’s not how I ever pictured my life turning out, but I’m okay that I have you all to keep me happy even on my of worst days. In the end, that sounds like a pretty good life to me.’

Patrick still fumed in his thoughts over the loss of some bits with his friend, but today, Lloyd snapped him out of it as Emily, Sam’s maid of honor then held tightly onto Cara as she made her last steps up to them. “Hey, buddy… looks who’s coming,” Lloyd gestured. Patrick looked out and just as the music began to play, he could see Sam as she started making her way down the aisle. “Isn’t she the most beautiful woman you ever saw?”

“Yeah…” Patrick managed to finally say. Back on Earth, it would have been odd for him to admit to that, but this dimension had different rules and perspectives that had to be considered. While he and Lloyd shared the same sentiment, it came from two different places. Lloyds was from the groom’s perspective, but as he had come to see himself now, Patrick’s perspective was that of a child… a Little.

It had begun slowly, and while Cara had openly embraced her new parents in this dimension, it had taken some time for Patrick to feel that way as well. Before today, it felt odd, but now… he couldn’t help but think of the beautiful bride walking down the aisle now as his mommy.

Veiled and flowing in white, Sam finally made it to the rest of the bridal party up at the altar, and lovingly, Lloyd gently clasped her hand and faced the central figure now standing before them. Patrick couldn’t tell if they were a minister, preacher, priest, rabbi, holy figure, judge, or any other form that would officiate a wedding like this back on Earth, but it seemed the same on one hand and not matter at all on the other. Two people were in love and were tying the knot as one family. The four of them had been together for some time, but today made it all feel more real… more loving.

The figure at the front continued to speak, and finally came to an end. “Do you, Lloyd, take Samantha to be your wife for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do,” he said proudly.

The figure smiled and then turned to Sam. “Do you, Samantha, take Lloyd to be your husband for as long as you both shall live?”

Sam looked deeply into Lloyd’s eyes. “I do!” she practically shouted.

Everyone, including the figure marrying them, chuckled a bit. “Yes, well, love binds you both, in this dimension and all the others, seen or unseen. So, by the power of Libertalia and of all gathered here, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss and be presented to those gathered here in your new bonds of matrimony.”

Lloyd and Samantha locked eyes once more and after a quick life of her veil, they both kissed each other passionately, much to the crowd’s applause. It was a tremendous moment, and Patrick couldn’t help but feel slightly responsible for being one of the reasons they had been pushed together in the first place. They had the kindling; Patrick just knew they needed a few helps with the initial sparks. Looking at them now, he could practically feel the warm glow of their love now on his skin.  

The couple then presented themselves to everyone and they walked down the aisle as per tradition as newlyweds. Patrick and the rest of the bridal party stayed as the rest of the crowd filed out toward the exit to prepare for the exit later out to the car. Meanwhile, Sam and Lloyd had made it back around for a bunch of pictures to be taken here before the reception next.

Once all those were tediously done, both Patrick and Cara could only groan about, knowing full well that there was a large and delicious wedding cake awaiting all of them once they were done, as the cameraman decided to double check the photos one last time. Using her motherly Big instincts, Sam then turned to her two Littles while Lloyd ensured all was good with the photos that had been taken. “You all ready to get out of here and leave?”

“Absolutely!” Cara practically shouted out. “Can we get cake now?”

Sam giggled. “Definitely! I think it’s just about time.” She then turned to Patrick. “How about you mister handsome? Are you ready for some scrumptious cake?”

Patrick blushed a bit over her previous compliment for a moment. “Cake… one hundred percent ready to go…” Patrick then turned around and tugged on Lloyd’s leg which immediately dropped his gaze toward the gesture. “We gotta go! It’s cake time!”

Lloyd smiled and bent over to pick up the Little pulling at his pants leg. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” He then turned to Sam. “Are you ready, Mrs. Goneis?” he asked with some emphasis on her name as his new wife.

Sam blushed. “Only if you are, Mr. Goneis,” she said, playing along to his title as her new husband.

Patrick could see Cara roll her eyes as she was then picked up with one arm by Sam, but he only liked the unity they now all shared as one official family. He even liked it more as Sam and Lloyd held each other’s free hand and walked out of the building to their friends. It all just felt so natural and right.

Outside, Patrick could then feel the warmth of the sun bask all around him, but what’s more, he felt the strength and the bond by being held by Lloyd… Daddy. It was a gesture they all had done so many times by now; Daddy carrying him and Sam… Mommy carrying Cara. It was simple, but now, he could see that they were truly one family.

What’s more, Patrick had long ago once prayed to the heavens to walk again, knowing he would likely never receive an answer to that wish. He had even vowed that if he could, he would never sit or be carried again if he could help it. Thanks to Psyche, however dubious as they may have been, Patrick could now walk, but being held in Lloyd’s arms, he could only embrace the gesture that negated his need to walk at all.

Patrick could walk around on his own two legs for sure, but as a Little… as his Mommy and Daddy’s Little, he could afford such luxuries now. As Cara had noted, this was never the life he would have thought, but it was definitely a good life.

Even thinking back now, walking into that portal all that time ago, he was stepping into an abyss of unknown dangers and peril to his very being. At the same time though, now being held by his newly appointed daddy and being surrounded by his friends and new family, he knew two things. First, he was loved unconditionally in this strange new world, but secondly, he really couldn’t think of a better life. So, now satisfied with how it all turned out, Patrick just leaned into his daddy and embraced the life as a Little as his new family walked away and into their bright future together.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • LostBBoyBear changed the title to A Walk Into the Unknown: A Diaper Dimension Story (Chapter 25 - Complete)

Very good ending. I'm glad that Nancy and Esther have a good mommy. I imagine it would be difficult to find a caregiver for an Amazon, especially one that's seems to have been reduced to an infant and needs lots of treatment to grow up. With how bad she was I doubt she'll ever be above toddler, maybe she might have days where's she's a teenager. 

Overall really good chapter. I can't wait for your next story and I definitely can't wait for the sequels to start up. Especially convention and the others, fine all of them lol. I really can't wait till the sequel following Addy and I think the one I'm really looking fowards to is Dark Cliff lol.

• Thanks 1

I’m not crying <snif> I got something in my eyes.

As for your commentary at the beginning. I know for a FACT you didn’t make any of this up. Everything is just waay to real and I actually feel like I’m there in the story watching and listening to everything as it unfolds in real time. I bet you have some sort of device that allows you to look in to the dimension and you’re just writing things down as they happen. 😜 

This is a wonderfully written story and I really can’t wait to see what you put out next. 

what a great story. Seems I remember hearing about how juvendous was taken down in another dd story by another author? Is it common for characters and references from one author to cross over into other stories? I know that plot devices and other cultural lore do, that's the nature of a universe but something as specific as a company? That I wasn't sure about.

Can you provide the link for Tell me More? I don't believe i've read that one yet.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories and the sequels to this one.

17 minutes ago, sklawlor said:

what a great story. Seems I remember hearing about how juvendous was taken down in another dd story by another author? Is it common for characters and references from one author to cross over into other stories? I know that plot devices and other cultural lore do, that's the nature of a universe but something as specific as a company? That I wasn't sure about.

Can you provide the link for Tell me More? I don't believe i've read that one yet.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories and the sequels to this one.

Thank you!

If Juventas was taken down in another story, then it's news to me! I thought I created the company up when I wrote Tell Me More, but I have stated that if anyone is to use something I created, they can, but they can't do anything major with it. Let me know if you remember that story, because I definitely want to know about it! I already have another story that will be taking them down, so... hopefully it was another company, named similarly, or that I can at least incorporate my idea into what they did. Such is the way of so many stories in one universe...

To answer your other question, the DD can be a shared universe, but like most multiverse plots, there are multiple versions of each. I like to think most exist in this one, but I never want to pigeonhole someone else's work with this. For at least the rules of the DD I've been writing around, you may consider checking out the DD Guide I wrote earlier this year as well. I need to update it with items from this story and Project Nurture, but it has most of the building blocks to understand this universe better if you choose to. 

Regardless, the link below should be the most current version of Tell Me More. It's one of my shorter stories, but there will be two others in that series at least. 

Maybe I am getting things mixed up since I've read so many dd stories recently from different authors. I remember a company being taken down by someone in some story but you're right, it was probably a different one so I apologize if I got you a bit anxious.

4 hours ago, sklawlor said:

Maybe I am getting things mixed up since I've read so many dd stories recently from different authors. I remember a company being taken down by someone in some story but you're right, it was probably a different one so I apologize if I got you a bit anxious.

There was a company, I think a bad daycare, Taken down in. Crap, I can't remember the name of it. I think it was Seems too good. It was about the doctor that went through the portal, woke up a girl and there was a daycare that the mommy's step sister was involved with that was taken down. I think there was another story or two about companies being taken down by authorities. 

Such a heartwarming chapter!  I wasn’t expecting Cara to be joining them but I am so happy it worked out that way.  Patrick will be able to be there and help Cara when she needs it.  Plus they both have two loving and very protective caregivers to be there for them.  The only other thing I wanted to see was to have Addy join them.  I guess her work wasn’t finished yet though. I know Patrick and Cara will be able to see her some. I was also a little surprised to discover that Dr. Halogen is also working to expose the truth of what the company is doing. 
Great job!  Now I guess the only thing left is to wrap my it up in the last chapter and with that will come some disappointment as I do not wish to see this story come to an end. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

diaper dimension stories are my favorite stories and this on is my favorite one.

I've always wished there was a real portal to go to.

I loved your writing and the characters you created.

Can you tell us what the next follow up story well be named.

Thank you for such a wonderful story. 🙂

2 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

diaper dimension stories are my favorite stories and this on is my favorite one.

Thank you very much! It's really fun to write these stories as well and I have several planned out for the future, but my most recent one just started posting is called 'The Opening.' The next chapter should be up at some point tonight. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I sometimes think some abdl "mad" scientists will one day post on here saying they've finally found a way to view into other dimension and how they've basically became obsessed with the idea ever since PPP wrote the first diaper dimension story. We all of course tell him it sounds like a start of a good story and he claims it's not a story and it's real. He finally claims to even have found the diaper dimension, or at least a version of it. Eventually a year or so without heating from him he finally returns saying he's found a way to travel to these dimensions.  A few months later he warns everyone that he made a mistake and now the Amazon's are coming. A few months or a year later he claims that the Amazon's have been kidnapping people from this dimension. We don't believe it till Eventually we see on the news that disappearances have risen to higher numbers then anyone can explain. 

• Thanks 1