LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you had a talk with a significant other, caregiver or spouse, about your diapers, that went unexpectedly well?

Little Sherri

Conversations that have gone unexpectedly well...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had a talk with a significant other, spouse or caregiver, about your diapers, that went unexpectedly well?

• Yes - we talked about my diapers, and I was happy with the outcome of the conversation, which I did not expect.
    • No - our talks about my diapers are usually positive, ergo, I am not surprised when they go well.
    • No - we talked about my diapers, but I was not happy with the conversation.
    • I have had many conversations about my diapers; some have been positive, and others have been neutral or negative.
    • I have people in my life who know about my diapers, but we never talk about them.
    • Nobody knows about my diapers.

I went down to the basement with my wife to collect some stuff for disposal, and some of it was on a shelf in my diaper room down there. I always dread walking in there with her, because she tends to comment on how much space they take up, or she'll say "I see they've spread to yet another shelf...", or, "What's the difference between this case of diapers, and that case of diapers - why have both?" Meanwhile, 3/4's of the basement is dedicated to storing her stuff, but, I digress. 

This time, when we got into the room, she looked at the ten or so cardboard boxes and the two large totes that comprise my baby pants inventory, and she said, "I've been meaning to talk to you about something..."

I rolled my eyes internally and prepared for what I thought was coming, which would be along the lines of, "This is getting ridiculous, how many diapers do you need?!?" Instead, she said, "I know these are expensive...", which caused me to brace for impact on that topic, but then, she continued, "And if we ever have a leak in one of the pipes down here, they're going to get ruined. The next time there's a sale, do I have permission to buy you more totes, and we can get these out of cardboard boxes?" 

I still suspect that consigning everything to a certain number of totes might be her way of attempting to set a ceiling on how many cases can occupy our basement at one time, but, at least she went about it pleasantly!

Both my Wife and my Boyfriend are aware, involved and supportive so conversations are always positive as expected. Heck, my Wife and Daddy have changed me together and brought home little stuff for me as that's just the way we approach things.

• Like 2
On 9/11/2023 at 12:11 PM, Little Sherri said:

I went down to the basement with my wife to collect some stuff for disposal, and some of it was on a shelf in my diaper room down there. I always dread walking in there with her, because she tends to comment on how much space they take up, or she'll say "I see they've spread to yet another shelf...", or, "What's the difference between this case of diapers, and that case of diapers - why have both?" Meanwhile, 3/4's of the basement is dedicated to storing her stuff, but, I digress. 

This time, when we got into the room, she looked at the ten or so cardboard boxes and the two large totes that comprise my baby pants inventory, and she said, "I've been meaning to talk to you about something..."

I rolled my eyes internally and prepared for what I thought was coming, which would be along the lines of, "This is getting ridiculous, how many diapers do you need?!?" Instead, she said, "I know these are expensive...", which caused me to brace for impact on that topic, but then, she continued, "And if we ever have a leak in one of the pipes down here, they're going to get ruined. The next time there's a sale, do I have permission to buy you more totes, and we can get these out of cardboard boxes?" 

I still suspect that consigning everything to a certain number of totes might be her way of attempting to set a ceiling on how many cases can occupy our basement at one time, but, at least she went about it pleasantly!

Interesting observation of your wife's potential way of wanting to limit you. 

My recent conversation was this....

Context: we recently moved to Texas and in that 3 months time I've gotten to indulge only once. 

We were sitting in the car at sonic when she made a joke about her wearing the pants in the family and I sometimes wore pants. " by the way, it seems there are some places to buy diapers around here...heck I may even think about sending you to a momma-matrix" she said. 

I was taken back by the comment.  The fact that even though she's as vanilla as it comes, she is still considerate of my needs. Currently treading lightly on the subject but still searching :)

• Like 1

As I don't have a S/O, spouse, or C/G, but have others that know about my diapers, none of your answers apply.

I have had discussions about diapers with them and that have been positive. They are all AB/DLs or doms of some sort.

No one in my immediate family that may or may not know has ever said anything. Although some hilarious coincidental statements have been made.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Wish i could have selected more than 1 answer.

My first discussion with my husband went really, really well.  He had no idea I had not only been wearing diapers off and on for years, but he also didn't know I was wearing one at the time I confessed to him either.  He was really intrigued and had a lot of questions for me about them.  (They were only Depends at the time)  He even wanted to partake in my diaper play.  At first it was me showing them to him, then he dared me to wet one while he watched the wetness indicator change colors.  Eventually he even changed my diaper and once he asked to wear one.  I thought I had finally broken the barrier between me living out my fantasy as an Adult Baby and staying closeted for life.

After a few months of off and on again diaper wearing and him changing me, he started to change how he felt about my diapers.  At first, he would only put one on me if it meant we were going to have sex (kind of defeats the purpose if I don't even get to keep it on very long) and then he started to mock me for wearing them.  Said he was concerned that I might do harm to myself, become dependent on them if I wore them too long or too often.  Then he told me they were a waste of money.

After that, I stopped talking to him about my diapers.  I stopped wearing them in front of him too.  I never bring up the subject and always make sure when I order a new pack, he won't be home when they arrive.  I still keep them in the same place so if he ever changes his mind and wants to play along, he'll know where to find them, I just don't bother to ask any more.

• Sad 2
7 hours ago, Jilly Poo said:

Wish i could have selected more than 1 answer.

My first discussion with my husband went really, really well.  He had no idea I had not only been wearing diapers off and on for years, but he also didn't know I was wearing one at the time I confessed to him either.  He was really intrigued and had a lot of questions for me about them.  (They were only Depends at the time)  He even wanted to partake in my diaper play.  At first it was me showing them to him, then he dared me to wet one while he watched the wetness indicator change colors.  Eventually he even changed my diaper and once he asked to wear one.  I thought I had finally broken the barrier between me living out my fantasy as an Adult Baby and staying closeted for life.

After a few months of off and on again diaper wearing and him changing me, he started to change how he felt about my diapers.  At first, he would only put one on me if it meant we were going to have sex (kind of defeats the purpose if I don't even get to keep it on very long) and then he started to mock me for wearing them.  Said he was concerned that I might do harm to myself, become dependent on them if I wore them too long or too often.  Then he told me they were a waste of money.

After that, I stopped talking to him about my diapers.  I stopped wearing them in front of him too.  I never bring up the subject and always make sure when I order a new pack, he won't be home when they arrive.  I still keep them in the same place so if he ever changes his mind and wants to play along, he'll know where to find them, I just don't bother to ask any more.

How sad! I wonder why he became so negative about your wearing diapers. 

3 hours ago, gobphus said:

How sad! I wonder why he became so negative about your wearing diapers. 

I don't  know why.  I was hoping that since he and I had both been bedwetters into our teens, that he would understand or relate to wanting to wear them, but I was wrong.  I guess since my family had used diapers to try and control my bedwetting (through humiliation) and his parents took a more scientific route, it never became something he bothered to try.

I also suspect that he believed it was a passing fancy, something I was "Trying" but in reality, I have had a love of diapers most of my life.  Its not going away. 

When he initially played along, he thought it was a more sexual thing that he would get to exploit for his own pleasures, but when I told him I wanted to wear more 24/7, he grew concerned on several different levels.  Once he started making fun of me for wearing them, I knew I was better off keeping him out of my diaper time and went back to wearing them alone and in secret.  I still keep a stash of diapers where he can find them but I also don't leave any used diapers in a specific trash can (AKA diaper pail) any more either.  I wrap them up tightly in small plastic bags and hide them amongst the regular trash any time I wear. 

Luckily for me, he stays on our boat a few nights a week to shorten his commute to the office on days he has in person meetings.  I was hard to wear diapers during Covid here in the U.S. because he was here ALL the time and so was our youngest child.  I never had a moment to myself. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Jilly Poo said:

I don't  know why.  I was hoping that since he and I had both been bedwetters into our teens, that he would understand or relate to wanting to wear them, but I was wrong.  I guess since my family had used diapers to try and control my bedwetting (through humiliation) and his parents took a more scientific route, it never became something he bothered to try.

I also suspect that he believed it was a passing fancy, something I was "Trying" but in reality, I have had a love of diapers most of my life.  Its not going away. 

When he initially played along, he thought it was a more sexual thing that he would get to exploit for his own pleasures, but when I told him I wanted to wear more 24/7, he grew concerned on several different levels.  Once he started making fun of me for wearing them, I knew I was better off keeping him out of my diaper time and went back to wearing them alone and in secret.  I still keep a stash of diapers where he can find them but I also don't leave any used diapers in a specific trash can (AKA diaper pail) any more either.  I wrap them up tightly in small plastic bags and hide them amongst the regular trash any time I wear. 

Luckily for me, he stays on our boat a few nights a week to shorten his commute to the office on days he has in person meetings.  I was hard to wear diapers during Covid here in the U.S. because he was here ALL the time and so was our youngest child.  I never had a moment to myself. 

One more reason to be glad the pandemic has abated.