LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts at three weeks 24/7

Apologies for those who saw this on another site, but sharing here as well.

So I've been wearing for three weeks now. In general, loving it...Some background: I've always had a very strong bladder...(teacher). I almost always go the entire work day without using the bathroom at all. Strong streams, especially in the morning. The only issue I really had was dribbling after finishing. No matter what, there always seemed to be a drop or two of urine still trapped in there which would come out, and frequently make a spot on my pants. Not a huge deal, as I try to dab my penis with toilet paper after finishing if I was wearing light colored pants. So, over the summer, I figured I'd give this a try. So, took all my underwear out of the drawer, put them away, and replaced them with diapers in the drawer. Three weeks, zero toilet flushes from use.

Positives:
I love the freedom.
No dribbling after I'm done.

Negatives:
Messing is probably not for me. I've done it, of course, but the cleanup is really annoying. Plus, it took forever to get myself used to messing in my diaper. It was a true struggle....I was worried about blowing out an artery from pushing! It became easier, but it's just not worth the time.

Reactions and questions:
-I am surprised that over the last week and a half or so, my streams for the most part aren't that strong. A flood in my diaper is pretty rare. I seem to wet (not really pee) more frequently but with a far smaller volume. I wet, it stops, I wet immediately after, it stops, etc. So, peeing is a longer process than it was before. Don't know if that's normal.
-Remember...the penis points down!
-I know precisely when I've started to wet. I can tell it's coming. But, I'm not entirely sure when it's stopped. I'm not sure if I'm still wetting or if it's the urine moving down into the absorbent padding.  Again, normal?
-I've gotten much better at relaxing. It was hard at first not to clench after I wet, and not to reflexively clench when I go up and down stairs or sit down and get up. I'm getting better at that.
-I made the extreme error of chugging water right before bed in the hopes that I would wet while asleep. All that did was wake me up an hour later with a bursting bladder. I was able to wet in my diaper in bed, but it woke me up every half hour or so.....didn't repeat that one for sure. Now I have my normal amount (I'm typically very hydrated anyway). Sometimes I'll wake at night and wet, but most times I won't wet until I wake up in the morning....which is my standard.
-I have no problem (surprisingly?) with wetting in bed in nearly any position. I also had little problem with wetting in public, in stores, or at social events. I can't seem to wet while walking, but I can stop, begin to wet and resume walking.
-There is truly no feeling quite like having warm urine surrounding my scrotum and perineum. Feeling my penis wrapped in warm diaper is simply incredible.
- My biggest concern? The trash. I have accumulated a ridiculous amount of (very heavy) garbage. The bags are ridiculously heavy. Three or four diapers a day at 3-4 pounds each makes for some heavy garbage. I just can't leave it at the curb for those poor guys, so I drop it off myself.

Well, that's it for now...thanks for reading this long post....been quite a ride so far. With work starting, I can't really wear during the work day....I could never explain it to a room full of teens, but I will put my diaper on immediately after work and of course, overnights for the foreseeable future. I still want to train myself to wet while asleep. Plus, I love waking up in the morning and wetting without having to get up.

• Like 4

I think your results are similar to what I've had for the last few years.   I generally know when I'm going to wet, but I don't have much warning.   I also have intermittent spurts, which I can mostly control.  I wear at work, and I do a good job of not flooding my diaper at work, and I don't think I would feel comfortable going to work without a diaper.  Sometimes I have uncontrolled leaks, or at least unauthorized leaks.  That also happens to me a lot at night.  I'll be slightly aware, and I feel urine start to leak.

I also have had that similar feeling of my bladder bursting, and I have a hard time peeing fully in my diaper when my bladder is stretched.   Those are the times it's best for me to just use the toilet.   I also have a hard time peeing while I'm sitting in a car, but not when I'm sitting in a normal chair.

I'm definitely with you on pooping, which is probably the reason that I haven't completely lost bladder control.

19 hours ago, longislandguy said:

- My biggest concern? The trash. I have accumulated a ridiculous amount of (very heavy) garbage. The bags are ridiculously heavy. Three or four diapers a day at 3-4 pounds each makes for some heavy garbage. I just can't leave it at the curb for those poor guys, so I drop it off myself.

And THAT statement is the hallmark of a genuine 24/7 experience!  It’s not attractive.  It’s not the stuff of ABDL fantasy.  It is however very, very true and something you only realise after you’ve tried it 🤣

I looked back at my own notes at my “3 week” mark (January 2019):  I’d made the usual rookie errors of misconstruing inconsequential sensory novelties as some kind of rapid slide into incontinence when what was really happening was that I was getting used to being in diapers all the time, learning what diapers worked, what diapers didn’t, and how to conduct formerly-simple day-to-day living from within their humid confines.

I had the advantage of resuming work (I went 24/7 during a summer break) and remaining diapered but my job did not involve the degree of personal scrutiny and judgement that I suspect yours does.  None of my co-workers were interested in the profile of my crotch although I did swiftly discover that compression pants had a huge camouflaging capability.

Good luck.  I look forward to reading of your adventures for as long as they may last.

• Like 2
On 9/10/2023 at 10:55 AM, longislandguy said:

-I know precisely when I've started to wet. I can tell it's coming. But, I'm not entirely sure when it's stopped. I'm not sure if I'm still wetting or if it's the urine moving down into the absorbent padding.  Again, normal?

From my experience, it sounds like you're on the right track with not clinching after your wet, so I can confirm that at least this statement resonates with my experience as being normal, though other people may have a different experience.

On 9/11/2023 at 6:10 AM, oznl said:

And THAT statement is the hallmark of a genuine 24/7 experience!  It’s not attractive.  It’s not the stuff of ABDL fantasy.  It is however very, very true and something you only realise after you’ve tried it 🤣

Can confirm! lol

8 hours ago, longislandguy said:

Thank you for the response!  A month in and still loving it!

Sure, no problem!

Although, I'm curious... what's your game plan going forward if you want to be incontinent but not commit to wearing diapers to work? I understand that being a teacher can put you in a ... strange situation regarding this, but the fear comes from being an ABDL first and incontinent second.

If ever you were caught at work, you can pawn this off as a medical necessity, and in that case, how could it hurt you other than some "rumors" going around that you wear protection?

We all approach this journey in different ways, but if your goal is to be untrained and functionally dependent on diapers, you won't be able to avoid going to work in a diaper or managing your incontinence with a diaper. However, if all you seek is sleep wetting, you probably won't need to take that risk.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Fair questions. Since I am looking to loosen my control I have decided it’s best to wear to work. No one has mentioned anything yet, and teens definitely would. It’s even been wet and nothing at all. So, so far so good on that front. 

I’m definitely looking to bed wet. I’m not opposed to an unauthorized wetting during the day either, which is why I decided to wear to work. But, the road is going to be long. I have (had?) an absolute iron clad bladder. I never really used the bathroom at work, and never woke up to pee at night. Long road trip? No worries. Plane ride? No worries. And it’s not like I don’t hydrate. 

I’m very able to manage my expectations. I know this is a process, and maybe a longer one for me given my history. That’s not to say I haven’t noticed changes in the past month, but, I know it’s going to be difficult to get where I want to be. 

• Like 1

As someone who wants to incontinence train someday when I'm in the financial situation to do so, and as someone considering becoming a math teacher but not wanting to cause problems in the workplace, it's nice to read the account of someone who is a teacher.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, longislandguy said:

Fair questions. Since I am looking to loosen my control I have decided it’s best to wear to work. No one has mentioned anything yet, and teens definitely would. It’s even been wet and nothing at all. So, so far so good on that front.

Oh, ok, no worries then! What changed your mind about wearing to work or how did you gain the confidence so quickly to do so? This is great to hear though! I suspect you won't run into many issues, if any at all. Are you wearing a onesie to make sure your diaper is completely hidden?

18 hours ago, longislandguy said:

I’m definitely looking to bed wet. I’m not opposed to an unauthorized wetting during the day either, which is why I decided to wear to work. But, the road is going to be long. I have (had?) an absolute iron clad bladder. I never really used the bathroom at work, and never woke up to pee at night. Long road trip? No worries. Plane ride? No worries. And it’s not like I don’t hydrate. 

What is your current training method for bed wetting? If you've never attempted to untrain before, you may be surprised at quickly you can get your bladder to change its habits. I've seen mixed reviews from people with an iron clad bladder with respect to ease/speed at which their bladder's functionality changes.

19 hours ago, longislandguy said:

I’m very able to manage my expectations. I know this is a process, and maybe a longer one for me given my history. That’s not to say I haven’t noticed changes in the past month, but, I know it’s going to be difficult to get where I want to be.

I apologize if I've offended with my assertions. I'm happy to hear you've set your expectations accordingly. Many people (including myself) don't correct our expectations until after we've been untraining for a while. I can confirm, at least in my experience, that this process indeed takes years. I've heard of bed wetting success in as little as 6 months or so, so you may be able to get to where you do want to be faster than you think -- but again, everyone's different. Good luck in achieving your goal!

• Like 1

Not offended in the slightest!!  I’ve just done a lot of exhaustive reading on this and other sites so I know it’s not a month long process but a months (and perhaps longer) one. I’m not going to think I’ll start sleep wetting in a few weeks especially given my history. To help the process along, I just wear at night. Pad underneath, plastic pants, and if I happen to wake during the night, just go and try to get back to sleep. Most nights I don’t wake at all and just wake in the morning and take care of wetting then. But, some nights I will wake to wet. 

In terms of wearing at work, I just missed them. They’re really not that visible, until they get wet, so I’m not overly concerned. I think I was making a bigger deal of it than it was. It’s really not that different from wearing in public or with family, which I did from the beginning, anyway. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, longislandguy said:

Well, woke up wet. I woke during the night to do so, but have only a vague recollection of waking really only because I thought I had to mess but didn’t. Just wet. I guess only slightly remembering is progress??

Congrats!!  Yep, sounds like progress to me!  

I’m also a teacher - but I wear pull ups to work.  As soon as I get home, I change into a smaller capacity diaper until bedtime.  Then, it’s a MegaMax for me.  I’ve been waking up at least once to wet and the go back to sleep.  One day soon I hope to have no recollection of waking up….

1 hour ago, southerndl said:

Congrats!!  Yep, sounds like progress to me!  

I’m also a teacher - but I wear pull ups to work.  As soon as I get home, I change into a smaller capacity diaper until bedtime.  Then, it’s a MegaMax for me.  I’ve been waking up at least once to wet and the go back to sleep.  One day soon I hope to have no recollection of waking up….

Well, lesson learned today. Had to run home for a change because I didn’t think the day diaper was going to hold for another 5 hours. Been wetting a lot more lately for some reason. Need to make sure I have a spare handy!!  Can’t run home all the time!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing, @longislandguy - it's been interesting reading your experiences. I was very much getting used to conducting all of my affairs in diapers for the first 6 months - I lived in fear that people could see or hear them, or that my not running off to the bathroom when everyone else did was a giveaway. After a while, I came to realize that, for the most part, people either are not collecting the clues that you might be inadvertently dropping, or, they really don't care. I'm at 4.5 years now and I've pretty much discovered that I can do anything I used to do, now with a diaper on, with a little planning. 

I haven't experienced a lot of physiological changes. It's uncomfortable for me to hold it for an hour or more, now, because I tend to dribble freely every 15 or 20 minutes, but I can still do it. I don't think I'm having daytime accidents - there are sometimes those moments where I stop paying attention and later realize I'm wetter, but then again, I don't remember breathing an hour ago, either, but I was doing it - it's just become so natural for me to wet that I don't take notes all the time. Once in a while I've had the sensation of being so relaxed down there that I continue to void lightly for a while, but that phenomenon is like coming across a deer in the woods - if I stop and stare at it, it bolts. 

I can say now that I have become an unreliable bedwetter; there are instances when I go to sleep, and wake up wet, with no recollection of having done it deliberately. It can happen 3 times a week or once in 3 weeks. I think that's a side effect of moving through these developmental stages:

- waking up needing to pee, having to really work to go in my diaper, because peeing while lying in bed feels weird (although I was a champion bedwetter as a kid)

- waking up needing to pee, and being able to just relax and give a light push, and then the event occurs without much effort

- waking up needing to pee, relaxing, and falling asleep again while things are still happening

- vaguely recalling having a dream about needing to pee, I think I woke up? Anyway, diaper is wet.

- sleeping like a rock and waking up wet, but, very rarely leaking or peeing over the front of my diaper, even though I'm a front sleeper, ergo, I believe that I'm still rousing enough to roll onto my back before I go, although I have no recollection of it. 

- finding myself wet and lying on my stomach (sometimes with the sheets wet in a crescent at the top of my diaper), suggesting I did not move when I wet. 

I'm enjoying the ride and have no expectations about any loss of control and no self-imposed schedule. Like you, I don't use my diaper for #2 very often - the cleanup is just too much work, and I'm pretty sure that would be a bridge too far with my wife, as well. 

• Like 3