LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would?

Put it on the sidewalk. It is obviously not for me and I have no interest in, nor desire to use throw-aways when I have the real thing to use all I want

first id look for a label to see if they were intended for someone else, i dont want someone elses stuff, if no label i might open it up to see whats inside before i would even consider bringing it in, upon seeing clean diapers that would fit my ass, id say a prayer to thank God for the diapers and get rid of the pink, keep the rest.

14 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

first id look for a label to see if they were intended for someone else, i dont want someone elses stuff, if no label i might open it up to see whats inside before i would even consider bringing it in, upon seeing clean diapers that would fit my ass, id say a prayer to thank God for the diapers and get rid of the pink, keep the rest.

@feralfreak what is wrong with Pink?  It is just underwear who cares what the color is.  If the diaper fits put it on.  And if it is free put it on.

Such a box of all different diapers would mostly cause me stress, choice stress.
I like to try different brands and models of diapers, but I never like to use the very last one.
The same goes for sample packs.  It takes me a long time to put one of those on because I only have one of them.

So I really do prefer a box with all the same diapers, or maybe a box of bags with different diapers so that I have at least 10 or more of each.

If, as feralfreak said, there was absolutely no identification on it and no porch camera to indicate what delivery company dropped it off, I'd be wondering who found out about my diaper fetish, how they found out about it, who else did they tell and how many people know about me now.  Secondly, I'd be thankful for their thoughtful gift!  Thirdly, I'd be scratching my head wondering how I'm going to fit them all in a closet that's already full of diapers!

On 8/17/2023 at 12:34 PM, diaper Richard said:

What would you do if this showed up at your house? I personally would love it 😀 

20230817_111542.jpg

20230817_111304.jpg

20230817_111608.jpg

I always love when the diaper delivery day comes, it's like Christmas buy every other month! 

• Like 1

I have a better question for you all. What if you find a package at the door no label on the box.  And if you don’t have a ring doorbell with Camera.  Or any cameras at all.

do you open it to find what’s inside or think it could be something to harm you?

with what’s going on on the world today anything is possible.

@diaper Richard @Young1 @babystevie1987 @rusty pins @Bel George @feralfreak @Babygeebee @ValentinesStuff @Little BabyDoll Christine

Look at the address label. If it has none then call the fuzz, If it is that big then if it was sent from somewhere I know,  I would have been notified. All the people I know, and legitimate companies are very aware of attitudes toward sterile packages. If it is sterile, then chances are the delivery was a mistake and the correct address and name will be on it and I can inform the post office. Would a legit delivery service even deliver a package without a return address?. So if I get a sterile package, it was about 5% likely that it was delivered by a legitimate company and all of my acquaintances are as paranoid as I am about that kind of thing and would not do it

@DiaperboyEddie12

I've received boxes with labels and dropped them off at the correct address.

I've received semi unlabeled mail. The original label was covered and the Post Office scrawled my address on it and delivered it. I sent them a compliment and got a reply explaining how it got to me, it was for !e although 6 months late.

So if I found an unlabeled box on my porch, I would carefully examine it, assuming it hadn't already exploded from being rain soaked diapers, and carefully open it outside.

2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I have a better question for you all. What if you find a package at the door no label on the box.  And if you don’t have a ring doorbell with Camera.  Or any cameras at all.

do you open it to find what’s inside or think it could be something to harm you?

@diaper Richard @Young1 @babystevie1987 @rusty pins @Bel George @feralfreak @Babygeebee @ValentinesStuff @Little BabyDoll Christine

Good point, especially if you are an election official these days!  I was one for years.

Anything untoward being dropped at the front door is pretty uncommon in my neck of the woods. I would carefully check out the box under the assumption that it was delivered in error.  I'd probably open it up for any clues. Once open I'd be over the moon with my luck.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

True you never know these days 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

the chance of it being a bomb is very remote, im a nobody, not in politics, and more or less a hermit, possibly anti-social although i like the term "selectively social" better, so if someone would drop a box off, as the conditions above give, if i have any reason at all to be paranoid id open it on the porch with a utility knife, cutting the top off so i can see, if i see its diapers id take the box in, if its drugs id leave it and call the cops. if it would for some reason be a bomb, id get mom to go carefully yet quickly out the back, making sure she grabs her nitro, try to get as many guns as a can and my go bag, at least my living room cuddly, get her in the car and drive to the fire station where i would hope a deputy sheriff would be, report what i found, being afraid that trying to call it in my might set off said explosive.