Do you like it?! It's VERY babyish I know!♥️😊😃😔

Screenshot_20230805-232148.png

Screenshot_20230806-160335.png

Screenshot_20230806-160354.png

Screenshot_20230806-160416.png

Screenshot_20230806-160426.png

Screenshot_20230806-160434.png

Hiii little spider!

That is soooos cute and I am so jealous. Great choice!

*HUGS*

🧜‍♂️

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

That is super cool, love it.

Are you going to get the matching pillow cases and stuff to?

Yeah, that's included in the set, so it all will match!😁😃😊♥️ I'm glad you like it!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

That is perfect! Love it. 😍

@Little Spider

I don't think it looks too babyish! Being said, I think it fits you very well, as an individual, and also is very cute! This is the perfect setup for someone who wants cuteness without looking too babyish, but it still is pretty cool. Was a kid, I had a full setup where I had a full twin bed sheet set And bedspread if I remember correctly, that was all Star Wars! I was a Star Wars fan from the time I was about five years old! And I always ended up dreaming that I was either C3PO or R 2D2, and I was helping Luke Skywalker and the rebellion versus the empire!

I also say that this fits you very well young man! Good choice! I love the color!

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Spider

I don't think it looks too babyish! Being said, I think it fits you very well, as an individual, and also is very cute! This is the perfect setup for someone who wants cuteness without looking too babyish, but it still is pretty cool. Was a kid, I had a full setup where I had a full twin bed sheet set And bedspread if I remember correctly, that was all Star Wars! I was a Star Wars fan from the time I was about five years old! And I always ended up dreaming that I was either C3PO or R 2D2, and I was helping Luke Skywalker and the rebellion versus the empire!

I also say that this fits you very well young man! Good choice! I love the color!

Take Care,

Brian

Well, the entire point of it was so that it WOULD BE babyish. I hope it still looks babyish enough because that's what I want. I don't care if my mom sees. The way I look at it is, life is too short and I'd rather start living more of the life that I want for myself. In small settle ways. LOL!😅😂 I asked my Daddy if it was babyish and he said it was.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Well, the entire point of it was so that it WOULD BE babyish. I hope it still looks babyish enough because that's what I want. I don't care if my mom sees. The way I look at it is, life is too short and I'd rather start living more of the life that I want for myself. In small settle ways. LOL!😅😂 I asked my Daddy if it was babyish and he said it was.

@Little Spider

I didn't mean to say that it wasn't babyish, because it is to a point. The thing is you have to be able to live the life that you want to be able to live, and one of the things that I've learned over the many years that I've been on this earth is your only on this earth once and you only have one shot at it, so why not make the best of it. As I said when I was a kid I had Star Wars themed bedrooms and I loved it, and then when I turned about 13, 14 or 15 I believe, I ended up having my parents change my room to a new bed and a new dresser after having the same stuff since I was three. So I ended up with a yellow comforter and a yellow blanket, and that sometimes can be a problem if you're going through puberty, and you make a mistake and have that type of dream where you end up spewing all over the place, and it turns into something that is not yellow, which is dirty, and that can attract dirt.

Part of the reason why I decided to make the change I did in 2019 is because you only live once and why not enjoy life to the fullest. The most important thing is that you shouldn't worry about things you can't control, my CP is something that I can control to a point, but there are certain things that my CP just doesn't want me to control, and being incontinent, that is one thing that I'm not too worried about, because one way or the other I probably will be losing it eventually, so what's the sense of trying to fight when my body decides to release! The best thing is to do your best and have what you need and have what you want, because as they say you can't take it with you, but you can enjoy the life you have here as long as you have what you need and what you want, and you have the people around you that support you love you and care for you, because regardless of where we are in the United States or in the world, the best thing is that we are all 1 world, we are all one together, even if we are all over the place, have differing ideas in differing ways or differing ways of doing things differing laws or whatever, we're all on this earth together. The good thing about there being diversity in the world is that there are many different types of religions and other things that make the world interesting, just like when you go to a different country, and you have different things that you can see like for example you can see the Arc De triumph in French or you can see Big Ben in the United Kingdom, or you can see the Empire State Building in New York City. Those are landmarks that are very important, and everybody probably has heard of them at least once in their lives, but how many people can actually say they've seen them. Of course you can see pictures of the Empire State Building or you can see older pictures of the World Trade Center are differing things, but The thing is each of us is unique in what we like and where we like to be and who we like to hang around, and Jeggy, you are an inspiration to many, and even when the chips are down, the best thing that we can try to do is to try to help those that are less fortunate than ourselves, even when we're dealing with many differing problems.

So what I'm trying to say is live your life to the fullest and enjoy it, because you're doing exactly what it is that you want to do, and don't worry about who sees it or who doesn't see it, because it's part of who you are or what you are, and don't you ever change who you are or what you are, because that would mean that you are a different person, do what you think is right do what you think you should do, and enjoy the life you do have, because that's the most important thing, because eventually everybody will be called home, but for now, enjoy what you have and don't let anyone shake you, because you are an amazing man!

Brian

• Like 2

Thanks Brian. I really enjoyed what you said and it's all true. And it goes back to what I was saying about leading the life that I want for myself and not worrying about what other people think and how life is short so make the best of it. Thank you so much! By the way I ended up ordering the wrong size. So I'm going to return it. But I ended up ordering the right size so that should be here tomorrow.😅 LOL!😂 I'm very glad that I chose a babyish comforter cuz that really fits who I am. And I'm glad you and all the rest of my friends like it a lot. Cuz that means a LOT to me.😊♥️🥰😃🚼🍼👶

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Little Spider

AWESOME!

Brian

So I received my new comforter, and I absolutely LOVE it! It's everything I wanted and it fits my room perfectly. It's nice and soft and lightweight, just like they said it was.😁😃 It was a very excellent purchase.♥️💯😊

• Like 1