LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips on going to the gym padded?

Since I'm now 24/7 I can't just go to the gym in underwear. I'm looking for any tips on being polite and discrete. In particular I found that cloth backed is better than plastic, and that I have to wear a onesie (pants like to side down). 

My question for you is this. Since I have to accept that my diapers are my underwear is it ok to change in the locker room like normal, or do I have to take the extra steps of changing in a stall if a private space is unavailable? I'm not looking to humiliate or expose myself for pleasure, but it would be way easier than changing my attire in a cramped area. I've already accepted that it's impossible to change in a public restroom without at least some public attention (tapes are freaking loud) but really want to minimize unnecessary exposure while still living a "normal" life. 

Any tips?

• Thanks 1

It may come down to how things are on a day to day basis. Some days you may need to be extra discreet, others you may not. Over time that may also change as you get to know other regulars better. 

Mostly though unless you are overly blatant about your underwear I doubt many will notice. After all how many of the other members underwear can you describe?

If possible you might want to switch to pullups for working out.

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, mirrored said:

Its more about you than anyone else. Are you comfortable being seen in diapers? Are you comfortable changing a diaper in a public place like that? Are you comfortable working out in diapers and possibly being seen?  The level of discretion you exhibit is decided entirely based on how discreet you want to be. Other people do not matter as much in this since you need diapers and they are your underwear, essentially. But your comfort should be what directs you in this situation. 

If you do decide to try changing in the gym, be confident in your choice, and change as you would change any other pair of underwear in the gym. If you project confidence, no one will care or bother you. I would avoid abdl diapers though, and avoid making a big show about it. Just do your business as you need to and then go on your way. If you find its too anxiety inducing or too stressful for you, then maybe try doing it in the shower stall (if available) or a private restroom. 

That's awesome advice. Even though I know the obvious answer I'm interested in your thoughts. Why should I care if my diapers have prints on them? Is it less respectful if they do, or is it simply to avoid personal embarrassment? I really like your answer though 👍

I guess I would say now you have made the decision to go 24/7/365 you need to get used to it.  There may be lots of times where you will need to change clothes somewhere or in front of someone.  Trying pants on in a store.  The gym.  Your doctor's office.  A shared hotel room or even away from home if you need to change a wet or messy diaper in a public restroom.  It may be hard, you may be a bit scared or nervous right now, but you need to get used to it and the sooner the better.  Diapers are now your underwear, same as someone else wears boxers or BVD's.  You see someone changing cloths at the gym in their tighty whities or getting dressed after showering in the locker room.  You see them in their underwear, you will need to get used to people seeing you in your underwear even if now your underwear is diapers.  Whether you wish to wear cute baby prints or plain white diapers is your choice.  Maybe you will get some looks, giggles, comments behind your back or even someone asking why you are wearing cartoon diapers.  Be prepared with an answer if they do. It can be anything from, "I have a medical condition which requires me to wear protection" to "None of your damn business!"  Now that you have taken the plunge to be in full time diapers, you may have all kinds of situations you will run into.  Best advise going forwards is to accept that people may sometimes see you wearing diapers and not let it or any of their comments bother you.  It may take time to acclimate yourself to a 24/7 diapered lifestyle, get over being nervous at the gym in the locker room and changing clothes in front of others, but situations happen and eventually you will get used to it.  As far as tips?  Just do what you would normally do, nothing different.  When others see you are wearing diapers, so be it.  That is your life now going forwards so just get used to it and adapt your feelings to it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It may serve you to read Little Sherri's "blog" in 24/7 startups.... There's tons of experience and advice there.

A continuous running commentary on all things diaper situations in real life.

• Like 2

I usually use pullups for working out or anything under an hour. Even road trips. Have you considered trying them for exercising? As far as changing, I never change in front of anyone but my friends or family. I am always trying to not attract unnecessary attention. I know it may sound strange, but if there are shower stalls with curtains you can change in there so nobody will see your diaper. Just wear flip flops or put a towel down in the shower. I prefer the shower flip flops. I find gyms to be generally gross, so I don't always encounter situations like yours, however, when I have gone to gyms, I used those tips. I hope this helped! I am going to wash my hands. 

2 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

THREADED ARMOR are really good Gym Diapers.

They're quick and easy to put on, and they hold more than enough to cover your workout.

Hey that's a good idea! Only downside I can think of is that I would need to change my diaper every time, but I would probably do that anyway and might be be way more comfortable than a disposable. 

On 7/20/2023 at 6:12 AM, CodHero24 said:

They're quick and easy to put on, and they hold more than enough to cover your workout.

23 hours ago, TigerTy said:

Hey that's a good idea! Only downside I can think of is that I would need to change my diaper every time, but I would probably do that anyway and might be be way more comfortable than a disposable. 

If you go to the Gym, these look like they will do you well.  Even when going 24/7 means you will often just wet your diaper when you could use the toilet, these look like they will be able to handle a wetting should you decide to just go in your pants instead of a toilet.  They definitely look like they would hold a bowel movement, and if you mess yourself while working out in the gym around other people, the least of your concern is those people seeing you have these diaper briefs on!  Sure you would need to change them after a workout, but what is less obvious in a locker room after a shower?  A tape on disposable diaper or slipping on a pair of these normal looking cloth diaper underpants?

• Like 1
On 7/20/2023 at 6:12 AM, CodHero24 said:

I never heard of them, so I had to look them up. That seems like an excellent solution if someone is worried about diapers in a locker room and possible reactions from others. Most people probably wouldn't even look twice- those look just like regular underwear.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I never heard of them, so I had to look them up. That seems like an excellent solution if someone is worried about diapers in a locker room and possible reactions from others. Most people probably wouldn't even look twice- those look just like regular underwear.

THREADED ARMOR are also some of the most comfortable Diapers available on the market.

Perfect for the GYM workouts and for overall light to moderate Incontinence.

• Like 1