LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parum Mortis - Epilogue(11/26/23)

23 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Yeah. It was nice seeing you. Oh dear… gotta go, bye Agnes!”

“By…” The door slammed shut before ‘Agnes’ could finish.

Why do I get the feeling our protagonist was murdered?

23 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT IS?” Shouted a familiar voice from the other side of the front door. “AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME?”

Ahh shit.... My guess says either death or her mentor/teacher

On 7/26/2023 at 10:20 PM, kerry said:

Now I don't think I can wait until Sunday! (So I subscribed to your Patreon.)

😊😈 Mwhahaha! My cliffhangers have claimed another victim! I mean... yay! New patreon, thank you! XD

On 7/27/2023 at 8:16 AM, Moon3ye said:

Interesting theories are forming and I am curious what happened.

I'm loving all the theories so far! I won't confirm nor deny any of them, but they're certainly interesting! I love reading them all. I get so excited seeing people get excited about my characters and my stories.

On 7/27/2023 at 4:04 PM, TerranV said:

So Susan was revived through some not so above board means. Or partially revived.

It certainly seems like one of the two, doesn't it!

On 7/27/2023 at 5:08 PM, YourFNF said:

Why do I get the feeling our protagonist was murdered?

Ahh shit.... My guess says either death or her mentor/teacher

Oooooh! Also a good theory! 😊

• Haha 1

Chapter 7: Visitor

Parum Mortis – LittleFallenPrincess

“Wait… Sis?” Mama said, standing up and staring at the front door.

“Of course it’s your sister. Who else do you think it would be? Now let me in.” Replied the familiar voice from the other side of it.

“I’m… busy.”

“I just had to dispel a fucking curse on your house just to get to the fucking front door. Open this door now and tell me what the hell you did, otherwise I’m going to blast my way through.”

“UGH FINE. DON’T RUIN MY FRONT DOOR!” Mama yelled, her shoulders dropping as she stomped over to the front door. Before she could reach it though, she quickly turned to me with a panicked expression and signalled me to move. “Baby… nursery… now!” She ordered.

“Buh…” I complained.

“NOW…” She snapped.

Doing as she said, I crawled off into the nursery as quickly as I could, closing the door behind me… but leaving it ajar just enough that I could peek out.

I couldn’t see most of the living room from here, all I could see was the front door. And as Mama neared it, my box of toys flew across my narrow field of vision, into the cupboard at the side of the room.

Unlocking the door, Mama slowly opened it before whoever it was burst through, knocking Mama back a bit.

“What… what have you done now?” The person growled at Mama.

“I don’t know what you mean…” 

I had never heard Mama sound so… nervous.

“First you don’t reply to my calls or my letters. I barely see you outside of that one family meeting we had and the weekly shopping drop offs. For three weeks! THREE WEEKS!”

“I… I’ve been busy…”

“Don’t get me started on that… What on Earth have you been doing exactly? I know what happened to Susan was devastating… so I understand isolating yourself… but you barely said a word to me at the meeting, and then I come here to find your house shrouded by a cloud of darkness. As if you had…”

“I’m fine.” Mama interrupted.

“You don’t seem fine. Look, I’m your sister, I can tell when something isn’t right… and more importantly, when you’re keeping something from me. So are you going to tell me, or do I have to interrogate you?”

At this point I had recognised the voice as someone I had talked to in the past… but I couldn’t remember where from. And Mama’s body was currently blocking any view of this stranger’s body, so other than ‘Sis’, I had no idea who this was.

‘Wait… sis… does dat mean her sister? As in Auntie…’

“AUNTIE TRIXIE!” I shouted, opening the door and crawling out of the nursery, excited to see my favourite Auntie.

Auntie Trixie pushed Mama aside quickly and looked down at me… like she had no idea who I was.

She looked just the same as I remembered her. Black combat boots, ripped fishnet tights, jean shorts, a black cami and jean jacket, a shirt wrapped around her waist that was tied by the sleeves, her beautiful red hair tied up into big pigtails. They had very similar hair, Mama and Trixie, buh Mama always looked more grown up. Despite them being born only minutes apart Mama would always boast about being the big sister.

“S… Sus… Susan?” Her hands rushed to her mouth in shock as I crawled over to her and reached my arms out for a cuddle.

“Auntie Trixie! I misseded you!”

Auntie Trixie reached down and grabbed me, lifting me up and holding me in her arms.

Auntie? I…” She said as she slowly turned to Mama. “Beth… what the Hell did you do?

“I can explain…” Mama said, closing the front door.

“Oh this is going to be good…” Auntie Trixie bounced me up and down on her hip as she stared daggers at Mama.

“I… look…”

“Wait… this is why you visited Grandma’s house weeks ago? You wanted one of her books?”

“I… yes.”

“You know we stopped that practice centuries ago.”

“And I had to bring it back…” Mama snapped at her.

Did you? You know how dangerous it is! Especially when you haven’t done it before!”

Auntie Trixie seemed really angry at Mama for some reason, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

“I KNOW! BUT I COULDN’T LOSE HER!” Mama yelled.

“I understand your…”

“DO YOU? DO YOU REALLY? YOU’VE NEVER LOST ANYONE!”

“I…”

“I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING. EVEN MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.” 

Mama seemed really defensive now…

“But this… you don’t know what could have happened…” Auntie Trixie tried arguing back.

“I don’t care!”

“Speaking of which… Did anything happen? Last time I remembered… you weren’t on nappy-changing duty… yet.” Auntie asked, eyeing me up and down.

“You noticed… huh?” All of a sudden, Mama’s expression turned to that of… embarrassment.

“I mean… it’s hard not to…”

“Look… I promise I didn’t intend it to be this way. I promise I didn’t force anything on her. It just… something happened.”

Obviously… So go on, what happened.”

“I followed it to the tee. But… I’m not sure… she started acting like this…”

“Like a baby?”

“...Yes.”

It felt like Mama and Auntie were talking about me, but I wasn’t exactly sure what exactly they were saying, it all just sounded very vague and confusing to me, so I focused on snuggling up to Auntie Trixie’s chest.

“I know you were going to…” Auntie Trixie said, before being cut off by Mama.

“Yes, I did… and then…”

“So you think that had something to do with it?”

“Maybe. I don’t know. I’ve been researching ever since, but as of right now… I have no idea.”

“And she… she’s happy? Is she still… her?”

“Seemingly so. Mostly. I tried to not do it, not to play along… but it’s like she's… transfixed on it. No memory of before three weeks ago.”

“Ugh. Right. Well first things first… you’re an idiot.” Trixie said, rolling her eyes.

“Why?” Replied Mama, confused.

“You know why. And secondly… we have to fix this.”

“Don’t you think I’ve tried that? I didn’t want it this way!”

“Clearly…” Auntie eyed me up again and smiled at me, making my heart happy.

“Shut up, Trix.”

“You know I hate that name.”

“Sorry, I forgot you go by Bea now.”

“It’s more professional.” Auntie Trixie smiled at me again. “But this little one can call me Auntie Trixie if she wants. God, she’s adorable. I can see why you like this stuff.”

My tummy felt all squirmy and my heart felt happy as Auntie Trixie smiled at me and bounced me gently in her arms.

“Isn’t she just?” Replied Mama.

“You’re lucky I know you. Otherwise I would have assumed…”

“I know. But I promise, I had no idea.”

“So wait… that darkness… Oh Beth… seriously? You’ve gone and pissed off Death now?”

“I said I’m sorry!” Mama whined.

“Not as sorry as you’ll be if they manage to get in.”

“You’ve had an experience with them?”

“Not personally, but my friend is a… business connection. She told me all about them. Very understanding and lovely… even to souls who choose to stay on this Earth as spirits. Not so much when they are taken from them.”

“So having done this…”

“Oh… they’re going to be pissed. What warding do you have?” Auntie asked Mama.

“I… have some runes and some blood magic… it seems to have done the trick so far…”

I really had no idea what either of these two were talking about at this point, it was all silly nonsense to me. Maybe they were playing a game? If so, I hope I get to play soon too!

“Try Granny Edith’s runes. They may work better than Grandma Esther’s.” Auntie suggested.

“Oh snap! Of course. Thanks, sis.”

“So wait, this is why you had me drop off all those groceries… and why you wouldn’t let me in? And why… you didn’t turn up to her funeral?” Auntie Trixie asked Mama.

“I… yes. I was hoping to get it all fixed before I revealed to you what I did. And I skipped her funeral… because I had to, and because there was nothing in her casket, I had already taken her from the morgue. Her soul was still on this Earth, and I realised it must be that she wanted to witness it… so I had a time limit. Otherwise she’d be…”

“With the angels? Yeah, I get it. But still… you’re an idiot. You know we work best together. Even if you’re the one who got Grandma’s necromancy talent, a lot of this could have been avoided with my help.”

“How so?” Asked Mama.

“For one… we could have figured out a way NOT to piss Death off.”

“Are they really that bad? Grandma managed to evade them for centuries.”

“And in the end… Death won. Death ALWAYS wins.” Trixie looked really serious at this point.

“Look, how can we fix this?” Mama asked her.

“I don’t know if we can. But I’m here now. Let me have a look at the book you used to bring her back. Maybe I can find something you missed.”

“Fine, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t miss a thing…” Mama said, walking off.

I looked up at Auntie Trixie… or… Bea? I wasn’t sure. Buh she said I could call her Auntie Trixie still, so I do dat for now! Anyway, I looked up at her, her cute little face that looked very similar to Mama’s, and reached up and kissed her cheek.

“What’s that for, sweetie?” Auntie Trixie asked.

“I misseded you!” I replied.

She returned the favour by kissing my forehead before smiling at me.

“I ‘misseded’ you too, little one. Though I wasn’t expecting to see you like this…”

“Like wha?”

“...Nevermind. I’m just glad you’re okay. Mostly anyway. Is your Mummy taking care of you well enough?”

“Uh huh! She deh bestest!”

“Doesn’t seem like it…” Auntie Trixie said as she squished the back of my wet nappy with her free hand. “Looks like someone needs a change…”

“I was just about to! But then Death turned up, then you turned up… and well, yeah. She needs them now, even if she wasn’t… like this.”

“How?”

“I managed to fix most of the damage, but not all.”

“Oh she’s going to love this when she gets back to normal…” Auntie Trixie rolled her eyes at Mama, before looking back at me and smiling. “Right, you finish getting all the stuff you used, I’m going to go change this little Princess.”

“Wait… you are going to change her?”

“If that’s okay with Princess Susie?” Trixie asked me.

“Uh huh!” I nodded happily.

“Oh… umm… are you sure? It’s… not exactly your thing…”

“She’s practically family, and you know I adored her. Her Mummy is busy, so Auntie Trixie is going to take care of this for her. It may not be my thing… but I’m still happy to do it.”

“Well okay then… by all means, go for it.” Mama said. “The nursery is…”

“I know where it is.” Auntie rolled her eyes at Mama, she clearly wasn’t impressed with her.

Auntie Trixie bounced me in place a bit before walking off towards the nursery, humming a little tune as she carried me in, closing the door behind us.

Walking over to the changing table and laying me down gently, Auntie Trixie looked down at me and took a deep breath.

“Sweetie?” She asked.

“Uh huh?” I replied, looking up at her in wonder.

“Are you okay?”

“Uh huh!”

“I don’t know what my sister did. But if there’s any part of you in there… please listen… I don’t think she meant this.”

“You’re silly!” I giggled.

“I am, aren’t I? That’s why I’m your favourite Auntie!” She said, tickling my tummy gently.

“Buh you my only Auntie!”

“...Doesn’t change my point. Still your favourite. I win!” She grinned, making me giggle more. “Right… let me see if I remember how to change these infernal things… It’s been a while, so be patient, sweetie.”

Auntie Trixie then proceeded to change me, making sure I was all clean and powdered and everything! She even did the tapes not too badly either, they were mostly in the right position.

“I don’t think I did a bad job. Never thought I’d be changing your nappies though…”

“Why dat, Auntie?”

“Just… because. Now… Do you have a dummy or something?”

“Uh huh! Usually next to the powders and stuffs, I finks.”

“Should have thought of that before I changed you, shouldn’t I? Silly me. Well next time… if there is a next time and we haven’t fixed everything by then… I’ll remember to pop it in before I change you. For now…” Auntie Trixie leant down and grabbed a dummy from the changing table, before standing back up and reaching over, popping the dummy into my open mouth, where I started to suckle on it instinctively.

“Right, let’s go see if we can’t help your Mama fix this mess she’s got you both into, shall we?”

=========================================================

So... who was expecting this certain visitor? 😊

Really excited to see the reactions to this one!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of Parum Mortis every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 6
20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ook… I promise I didn’t intend it to be this way. I promise I didn’t force anything on her. It just… something happened.”

Obviously… So go on, what happened.”

“I followed it to the tee. But… I’m not sure… she started acting like this…”

So mommy was likely the one who wanted to do the AB treatment

“For one… we could have figured out a way NOT to piss Death off.”

Yeah as someone who knows a practicing witch you don't want to fuck with Reapers... Never mind the capital "D"

“Oh she’s going to love this when she gets back to normal…” Auntie Trixie rolled her eyes at Mama, before looking back at me and smiling. “Right, you finish getting all the stuff you used, I’m going to go change this little Princess.”

Yeah I think I know what the fight was about...

45 minutes ago, TerranV said:

ait... Bea? As in Beatrice?!

Wait the maid/nanny from Little Fallen!?

On 7/31/2023 at 3:00 PM, TerranV said:

Wait... Bea? As in Beatrice?!

Was not expecting that.

From what I can tell, Susan's mommy did nothing wrong. Its just a little light necromancy. Whats the problem here, Death?

😈 Mwhahahahaha! So if that's Bea... then... :3

On 7/31/2023 at 3:39 PM, YourFNF said:

So mommy was likely the one who wanted to do the AB treatment

Yeah as someone who knows a practicing witch you don't want to fuck with Reapers... Never mind the capital "D"

Yeah I think I know what the fight was about...

Wait the maid/nanny from Little Fallen!?

On 7/31/2023 at 5:13 PM, TerranV said:

If I'm not mistaken.

It does seem like the same Bea, doesn't it? 😊

Chapter 8: Babysitting

“How was it?”

“How was what? Changing my sister’s adult baby’s nappy?” Auntie said, looking at Mama with disdain. She was still clearly unimpressed with Mama for whatever reason. “...It was fine. She’s an absolute delight, aren’t you, Princess?”

As she tickled my tummy, whilst she carried me back into the living room where Mama waited for us, I couldn’t help but giggle and squirm in her arms as she went and sat down next to Mama.

“Again, this wasn’t my plan.” Mama responded.

“But you still ended up with things the way you wanted… like always…” Auntie sighed.

“Hey! That’s not fair!” Just because I inherited Grandma’s place doesn’t mean you were left empty handed!”

“I got her cauldron. Big whoop. Totally better than a fucking building… oops, flipping building…” Auntie quickly corrected herself after using such a naughty word.

“And all her recipes. Even her secret ones.”

“Still… not a building.” Trixie rolled her eyes at Mama.

“Whatever. Just… give me my baby…” Mama reached over and went to grab me, before Auntie Trixie pulled me away.

“I don’t think so… Not just yet. Auntie is getting some time with her ‘baby niece’. Plus you need to reinforce those runes as soon as possible with Esther’s ones.”

“That means…”

“Going to her place, yes. All her books are still there, so you better go get them, and quickly.”

“What about…?” Mama asked.

“I’ll look after her.” Replied Auntie Trixie, much to everyone’s surprise.

“You’ll… babysit? Oh my god… you… babysitting…” Mama giggled.

“Hey! What’s so funny about the idea of me babysitting?” Auntie whined back.

“Just… you’re not the most maternal…”

“Nonsense…” Auntie huffed.

“Cousin Trevor? You were to babysit him that one time and you forgot about him, so much so that he nearly fell into one of Esther’s potions. If I hadn’t checked in on you both, we’d have spent weeks trying to separate Trevor from the potion.”

“One mistake. I was like ten! I don’t know if you realised this yet, but I’m an adult now…”

“Barely…” Mama teased her.

“Hey! You’re minutes older than me. Trust me Beth, I’ll take care of her. Just… be quick, okay?”

“Are… are you sure? I mean… everytime I try to leave she gets…”

“Possessive?”

“Yeah…”

“I thought so. Look, just be quick. I’ll make sure she’s happy and looked after. We’ll have lots of fun, won’t we, little Princess?” Auntie Trixie looked down to ask me.

“Uh huh! Lots of fun!” I replied, smiling up at her, then at Mama.

“Are you sure? I could stay and you go…” Mama said to Auntie Trixie, but Auntie Trixie quickly cut her off.

“Beth… go. I’ll be fine. Susie will be fine. Now go, get the book, and come back… before I adopt this little cutie for myself.”

Auntie tickled me again, making me giggle more.

“Fine. But use your crystal if you need me.”

“I know, I will. Don’t you worry. Now get going!”

Auntie Trixie had placed me on the floor in front of the TV whilst she shuffled Mama out of the front door as quickly as possible. As for the reason why she was so rushed to get Mama to leave… I had no idea.

“There. Gone. Finally.”

“You okay, Auntie?” I asked her.

“Yeah. More importantly… How are you? Now that she’s gone, that is.” Auntie asked me.

“I… miss her. It… it hurts a bit.”

“I figured. Don’t worry though, sweetie, your Mummy will be back as soon as possible with a book that will help keep you safe!”

“I always safe when Mama here!”

“I wish that were true, little one.”

“You silly!” I replied, smiling up at her.

“I am silly, aren’t I? So why don’t we be silly together? It’s a lot more fun!”

“Otay! How we do dat?” I asked as Auntie sat down on the floor, opposite me.

“How about… I ask you a bunch of questions?”

“Dat… doesn’t sound silly.”

“I know, and they’re not, but they’re super duper important and allow us to be silly together after!”

“Otay den!”

“So firstly… how are you doing, little Princess?” She asked, reaching out and holding my hand in hers.

“I otay.”

“Really? You don’t miss being an adult at all?”

“Me? An adult? I thought you said these questions weren’t silly!”

“Okay then… second question. What do you remember before… three weeks ago?”

“I…”

I tried thinking back. I could remember the past three weeks vividly. But I couldn’t remember anything before then. Not clearly anyway. It was like… a fog covered all the images in my mind.

“What about… these scars? Do you remember getting these?” She asked, pointing to my legs and arms… and face.

“I… umm…”

Flashes of memory invaded my mind, just like the last time. But it still wasn’t clear. I couldn’t make out what they were when I thought of my scars.

Clutching my head as the pain flowed through it, Auntie Trixie started to worry. She jumped up onto her knees and leant forward, holding my arms and trying to calm me down.

“Baby… it’s okay… you don’t have to think about it right now. Just focus on my voice. I’m sorry for making you think about it. Come on… come back to me…” She said, rubbing my arms to try to get me to calm down.

“I… I…”

“Toys! Why don’t you tell me which your favourite toy is?” She asked, changing the subject.

“Toy… toy… I… I like toys…”

“Yeah! I bet you do, a good little girl like you must love toys! So which is your favourite?”

The pain started to subside as I looked into Auntie’s eyes, her compassion… her warmth… it was so similar to Mama’s…

“I… like… my big cuddly bear. He makes me feel super small and happy.”

“The big brown one? I saw him in your nursery! He looks very cuddly.”

“He is!” I replied, excitedly.

“What’s his name?”

“Rupert!”

“Rupert… but isn’t he the one with the scarf…?”

“Dey can have the same name, dey jus different bears, silly!” I explained. Adults just wouldn’t understand it.

“Ah, I see. Well Rupert is very lovely. Why don’t I go get him, then we can do something silly and fun?”

“I… otay…”

Auntie Trixie got up and walked off, leaving me alone again.

The pain from Mama being so far away was starting to get worse, but thankfully Auntie came back with Rupert, sitting him down next to me. The pain was still there… but now it wasn’t as bad.

I instantly reached out and grabbed Rupert, pulling him closer as I squeezed the stuffing out of him.

“That’s better. Okay sweetie, no more delving back into memories. Can I ask you a few questions regarding your feelings?” Auntie Trixie asked.

“I… uh… will it hurt?”

“Hopefully not, but I can’t promise anything.”

“Otay. I trust you, Auntie.”

“Aww, I’m glad. I’m always going to protect you, sweetie. Always have, always will.”

I felt a warmth in my heart as she said those words. As if I had heard them before… But I hadn’t seen her in a long time…

“But maybe we leave it for now, I don’t want to put you through that again.”

Wrapping her arms around both me and Rupert, she cuddled us tightly and kissed my forehead.

“So, how about we just cuddle for a bit whilst we wait for your Mummy?”

“I’d like dat!” I replied, watching Auntie Trixie shuffle around so she was leaning against the sofa. As soon as she was comfortable, I snuggled up next to her, with Rupert between my legs, and rested my head on her shoulder.

“So what movie are we watching?”

We watched the same movie me and Mama watched previously, as neither of us wanted to get up to change the VHS. We were too comfy. If the remote control wasn’t within reach… I’m not sure we would have watched anything and would have just sat there, snuggling in silence.

It was then that I heard a car pull up outside.

“Mama!” I called out.

“I guess my babysitting duty is done…” Auntie said, getting up and stretching, before walking over to the door.

Before Mama could put her keys in to unlock the door, Auntie opened it for her.

And I’m not sure what was going on, but Auntie looked terrified, as did Mama as she rushed into the house clutching an old, large book.

Outside looked… dark again, like before. But before I could lean over and get a better look, Auntie shut the door quickly, locking it properly.

“Shit… when did it…?” Auntie asked Mama.

“YOU DIDN’T NOTICE?” Mama responded, yelling at Trixie.

“No, you had the curtains shut and I was too busy watching a movie with your little one.”

“It was here when I arrived. Had to fight my way through the shadow to get to the front door.”

“Round two then? Did you get the book?” Auntie asked.

“I think this one has her runes in it.” Mama held out the large book to Auntie, who opened its pages and scanned through them, one by one.

“Looks like it. Why don’t you go prepare the ingredients, and I’ll get the little one safe?”

“Fine. I’ll be in the basement. Bring her down with us, I think that’s the safest place for her, with us.” Mama suggested.

“You sure? If we’re trapped down there…”

“Then it’s better than being trapped up here with… that.”

“I guess. But what about…?”

“Food? Water? I’ve got a bit down there, but all it does is buy us a bit of time to read through Esther’s book to see if there’s a way to banish Death… at least for a while, hopefully giving us enough time to get out and away from the house.”

“I guess that’s our best option. Although…” Auntie trailed off.

“Although what?”

“Have… have you tried… talking… to it?”

“TALKING? SERIOUSLY?” Mama yelled as Auntie Trixie bent down and picked me up, lifting me into her arms and carrying me closely behind Mama as they both walked towards the door at the back of the house.

“Seriously. Maybe… you could come to some sort of… deal? I mean my friend does it all the time.”

“This isn’t the Lord of Hell though, Beth. It’s freaking Death!

“But…”

“No. Not even an option. I’m not letting them take her. Now get in the basement.” Mama opened the door and shooed Auntie and me through, before following us and closing the door behind us, locking it.

And not a moment too soon. I heard glass shatter on the other side of the door, along with a large crash, right where we had just come from.

“Quickly… we need to get these runes on!” Mama ordered, rushing us down the steps quickly.

Auntie carried me over to a corner in the basement, where a small playpen was set up. As if… Mama was expecting this. Because I had never seen that playpen before.

“Buh… buh Rupert!” I yelled as I was placed into the playpen.

“Rupert will be fine, sweetie. I bet if you think about him, think about hugging him… holding him… his soft fur…” Auntie said, trying to reassure me.

So I did just that. I imagined his soft, brown fur rubbing against my face. His stuffing that always made the bestest pillow. His little nose that I loved to press mine against.

And as if by magic… he appeared, in my arms!

“Beatrice?” Mama asked.

“Just a little spell. So that she never loses him. I cast it on him earlier, when I went to grab him.”

“That… that’s pretty clever. Thank you. Now get over here and help.” Mama ordered.

Auntie Trixie looked down at me and winked at me.

“Fank yoo!” I said, not quite understanding what had happened and why Rupert suddenly appeared out of nowhere when I thought about him, but I did know that it was thanks to my Auntie.

“You’re very welcome, Princess. Be a good girl for a bit, your Mummy and I have a bit of work to do, okay?”

“Otay!” I said, snuggling into the soft, brown fur of Rupert, giving him a massive cuddle as Auntie walked off to where Mama was currently reading.

“So if we paint that rune on the door… then that one on…”

Mama was suddenly cut off as something crashed upstairs.

“What… what was…” Auntie asked, both of them looking towards the stairs, the only way in and out of this basement.

“FINALLY!” A booming voice came from the top of the stairs, along with the thud of heavy feet as they descended the stairs slowly, one massive step at a time.

Mama quickly stood in front of me, with her arms open wide, as if shielding me from whatever was coming down the stairs.

“We were too late…” Auntie said, stepping in front of Mama, doing the same to her.

Ruh roh! I'm glad you all recognised who 'Auntie Trixie' is! Are the pieces fitting together yet?

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry to say that I've once again missed out on staying up to date with the story.

Sorry, but unfortunately it's ADHD.

Out of sight out of mind as the saying goes.

But I found the 2 chapters really interesting and I'm curious how it continues and what exactly is going on at all.

So what's going on you can imagine but the big picture interests me.

I look forward to more chapters even if I always need longer to read them.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Mama quickly stood in front of me, with her arms open wide, as if shielding me from whatever was coming down the stairs.

“We were too late…” Auntie said, stepping in front of Mama, doing the same to her.

So they actually fucked around with someone pretty high level... Still not sure if just like a planetary level reaper like Azzi or actually one of the Endless/Archons... Like DEATH itself. But based on what's Implied it may actually be DEATH and depending on the rules of the universe in question they may be able to hit you directly.... Like I admire the shear brass of being willing to fight a being of this caliber to protect your loved one but... Your screwed...

Chapter 9: Death

“You have NO idea how hard it was to get in!” The voice boomed through the basement, making us all stand still in fear.

The only thing you could hear was their voice, their heavy footsteps… and the slight crinkle of my underwear as I shuffled about on the spot.

“What… What do we do?” Mama asked Auntie.

“We pray to whatever God we think will help us.” Auntie replied.

“Considering you pissed off the big one by being friends with his daughter… that only leaves us with a few hundred more. And I’m pretty sure our family has pissed off most of them.”

Beatrice held her hand out backwards and Mama clutched on to it.

They seemed really scared of this ominous stranger, but I personally… had no idea what all the fuss was about. I could sense their fear, but I felt none of my own as a black-robed figure descended the stairs.

And upon first glimpse… seeing only her boots… I felt… something familiar about this stranger.

“Whose idea was it to put runes everywhere? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get in when you’ve put runes up?” The voice said as their body showed now… their robe dissolving into nothingness, revealing familiar denim jeans and denim jacket… along with a white top and biker boots. The sleeves were rolled up as were the pant legs. And when their face came into view… I… I knew that blonde hair from somewhere

“I…” Auntie was trying to speak, but couldn’t.

“Oh… it’s you two.” The ambiguously-gendered figure said, sighing and bringing their hand to their forehead in disappointment.

“I…” Mama too tried to speak, but she seemed lost for words.

“Of course it’s you two. Your fucking family… have been the bane of my long… long existence for a while now. That damn Granny of yours… she really didn’t want to die, did she?”

“I…”

“And your craft? I see you skipped a generation… but who thought it was a good idea to bring it back, eh? Who’s bright idea was it that maybe the dead SHOULDN’T rest?”

‘The… dead?’

Mama went to pull something out of her back pocket, something tucked away… as did Auntie Trixie… but before they could pull whatever it was out, the familiar blonde figure waved their hand in front of them.

“Oh no. Don’t even think about it…” They said. Suddenly Mama and Auntie stood completely still, unable to move. You could see them struggling to move, but for some reason, they just couldn’t.

“I… can’t move…” Mama said.

“Me neither…” Auntie replied.

“You’re lucky it’s not your time yet. But for all this difficulty… I just want to say I’m going to enjoy reaping you when your sand has run out.” The figure said as they walked up to Mama and put their hand up to Mama’s hair, twirling it gently in their fingers. “So… I suppose you know why I’m here? Let me remind you. Three weeks ago, I was going about my business, reaping souls, sending those who had passed off to their respective afterlives. When suddenly… at a funeral… someone grabbed the soul I was just about to send off, and dragged it away...”

Mama looked terrified at this point, and I started to worry. If Mama is scared, then something bad must be happening.

“Then when I tried to locate the missing soul… not only could I not find it… but when I did eventually track it down, thanks to cashing in a few favours people owed me, I found I could not get to it. So tell me… do you have any idea about this?” They asked Mama as they walked slowly around her and Auntie.

“I… fuck you.” Mama said.

“Oh such language! How about the other one? Do you have any idea?”

“Get… fucked.” Auntie replied.

“How about…”

The figure turned to me, as I sat in the playpen, holding on to Rupert for dear life.

“Oh…” Their shoulders slumped and their head tilted to the side slightly as they stared into my eyes… as if into my very soul. “Oh sweetie… What did they do to you?” The stranger said in a soft, almost maternal, voice.

Walking over to the playpen and opening it up, they knelt down in front of me and smiled, and suddenly I felt… less terrified. Like… they had an aura of calming around them…

“Is this… is this what you did with it?” They asked, turning to Mama.

“I… didn’t mean…” Mama replied.

“Amateur necromancers… Seriously, you guys are the worst.” The figure said before turning back to face me. “Are you okay, sweetie?”

“I… uh huh…” I responded, still clutching on to Rupert.

“Do you know where you are?”

“I… home.”

“But do you know… what happened?”

“Umm… wha happened?” I asked.

“So let me guess… no memory? Complete devotion? Obsession?” The stranger sighed and turned to Mama. “You stupid girl. Can’t even do a simple raising spell properly. I’ve seen this before. That’s okay. I’ll fix this, I’ll take her where she needs to be…”

Mama and Auntie started struggling even more against their invisible bonds, as if they were panicking about something, whereas the ominous blonde stranger just… smiled at me as they lifted their arm up slowly, raising it towards my head.

“This won’t hurt. I promise. But it’s your time, sweetie.”

It sounded almost reassuring… but I was starting to worry they were going to take me away from Mama…

Inch by inch, their finger got closer and closer to my head, until it was almost touching it… 

…Then…

…Nothing.

This strange person started poking my head gently. Then they started poking a bit more vigorously. They were clearly waiting for something to happen, but it just… wasn’t. And they were getting very frustrated.

“ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?” They said, falling backwards onto their bum, crossing their legs and holding their head in their hands. “What the Hell did you do to this poor girl?”

“I… didn’t…” Mama replied.

“Well whatever you did, I can’t bloody reap her!”

The stranger just sat there and sighed, thinking to themselves as they looked at me. It was as if I could see the cogs turning in their head; they were trying to figure something out.

“Right. Now I’m really pissed. Not only did you mess everything up, and then make me waste all this time and effort to get in here… but now I can’t reverse what you’ve done. Yet.”

I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes. They were angry, Mama and Auntie were scared… everything was… too much.

“Oh sweetie! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you cry. Are you okay?” The stranger got up and shuffled over to me, kneeling down next to me and holding me in their arms. “What… What am I going to do with you? Poor dear. You must be terrified. Not knowing what’s going…”

They stopped mid-sentence. As if something came to them.

“If I can’t take you now… I’ll find a way, believe me. But for now… let me give your ‘Mummy’ a little gift…” They said, grinning at me.

I felt really uneasy at this point…

Waving their hand at Mama and Auntie, the two statue-like forms of the people I loved most turned to face me suddenly, but still stayed completely frozen on the spot.

“This is my promise to all of you… I’ll be back. Have fun with this little… gift…

The stranger closed their eyes and put their palm against my head.

A cold feeling radiated from their hand, which I first felt on my forehead, but that coldness quickly spread not only around my head… but through it.

And just as the cold feeling encompassed my whole head… everything went black.

“Susie?”

My head was swirling. Thoughts… feelings… everything was just a jumbled mess right now. I struggled to even open my eyes as I clutched onto the furry, cuddly thing in my arms.

“Susie? Are you there?”

“Open your eyes, baby…”

I stayed there for a good ten seconds or so, letting my head slowly calm down, until it felt… balanced again. Opening my eyes… I looked up to see the familiar blonde face from the night I…

…from the night I died.

“D… Death?” I replied.

“There she is!” They said, smiling down at me.

“I… what… what happened?” I asked.

“I think you know what happened.”

“The car… the accident… the funeral…”

“Yes… and?” They asked.

“Oh God… I… was pulled away. Shoved back into my body. Then… the obsession… the craving… the devotion…”

“There we go.”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” Beth shouted at Death.

“Just… rebooted her a little.”

“B… Beth?” I said, looking up at my girlfriend…

“Susan?” She replied. “Is… is that you?”

“I… remember… everything.” I replied.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” She cried out, tears forming in her eyes as she sobbed, still frozen in place by whatever Death did to her.

“Beatrice…” I said, turning to face my girlfriend’s sister. “You…”

“Hey kiddo. Glad to see you’re back. But please… don’t…” She began to apologise but something was off… something about me… something…

“UGH! I’M STILL WEARING THIS SHIT!” I screamed, quickly standing up onto my feet. I was about to tear off this fucking nappy and this ridiculous babyish outfit before I realised if I had done that… I’d be naked in front of two women and a personification of Death. “Can… Can I get some normal clothes on?”

“Go ahead. I need to have a chat with your girlfriend…” Death said, waving me off as I walked away, dropping the ridiculous teddy bear in my arms and storming off past these two… witches or whatever they were… and towards the basement stairs.

Going to our bedroom, I found a crop top and some jeans, along with some underwear, and quickly tore the ridiculous-looking nappy and baby stuff off myself, throwing it to the floor, before getting dressed in my normal adult clothing and slipping some shoes on.

“Three weeks. THREE WEEKS of this baby shit. I…”

I needed to have a strong word with Beth. Like… how she brought me back, what she is, and why the Hell was I so obsessed with being her baby for the past three weeks.

Taking a deep breath and staring at myself in the mirror, I thought back to everything that had happened. A month ago… none of this was known to me. I had never thought necromancers were real, especially not my girlfriend and her fucking sister being part of that group. I had never given a shit about the afterlife or even thought about ever meeting THE Death. I had never known about magic or thought I’d ever be raised from death. My life was… was… normal!

I had a boring job at a coffee shop… which I doubt they’d take me back now after I saw them at my funeral. I dated a seemingly normal girl, even if she did turn out to be a fucking wizard or whatever the fuck she is. I was normal!

And the worst part… was this baby stuff.

That too wasn’t part of my ‘normal’ life. My girlfriend was normal, I was normal, our lives were normal even if to most people we were just ‘friends’. I mean hey, it’s the 80s… maybe in the future we’ll get accepted more but right now we kept our relationship under wraps.

I had heard of people having kinks before. Feet, crossdressing… you know… the weird things. At least I thought they were weird…

But to be dressed as a baby? To be cared for and humiliated and made to wear baby clothes and wet and mess adult-sized nappies?

Like… WHAT THE FUCK?

And then… for the past three weeks I… 

Letting out a long sigh, I turned and stormed off… towards the basement for answers.

“Much better.” Death said, looking at me as they sat on a stool they had pulled up in front of my frozen girlfriend and her sister.

“Thanks.” I replied, fixing my top.

“Now… I’ve been having a chat with these two… and neither are cooperative.”

“Huh?” I asked.

“I’m trying to find out how they kept me from reaping you.”

“Wait… so you want…”

“To take you away from this plane of existence, yes.”

“What… what if I don’t want to go?”

Death’s face turned serious for a second as they stood up and slid the stool away to the side of the basement without even touching the damn thing.

“Look, I can let the occasional spirit stick around. Not too many, otherwise the world would go to shit. I can even give vampires and the others a pass, as they’re special cases. But you… you’re not meant to be here.”

“When I was dead, I was happy to let you take me somewhere better. But… I’m alive again.”

“Only sort of…” Death interrupted.

“Fine, whatever. Undead. But the important thing is… I’m here, not a spirit. I have a body and I’m somewhat alive. Who says I want to go yet?”

“But…”

“No, shut the fuck up.” 

I couldn’t believe I had just told Death themself to shut up.

I looked up at Beth and Bea. Beth’s eyes couldn’t keep eye contact with me. She knew she had fucked up and she was too scared now to even look me in the eye. Bea though… she was shifting her eyes in a rapid motion to the side… as if pointing at something.

“But you can’t stay. This isn’t supposed to be how it goes.” Death said.

“Show me where I’m supposed to die.” I said. “Show me where it is written that I must be dead.”

I thought I was calling their bluff, but suddenly they produced a large tome in their hands and opened it up, flicking through the pages.

Putting my surprise aside for a second, I looked to the side of the basement, where Beatrice was trying to point her eyes to and saw a symbol… painted in red… on the wall.

Looking back to Bea, she was mouthing something… ‘tut it’? To… Tou… OH WAIT, TOUCH IT!

Despite what Beth had done to me, Bea was always trustworthy… so I quickly turned around and pressed my hand against the symbol on the wall.

A flash of light filled the room, blinding everyone…

And when the light died down… when the room returned to normal…

Beth and Bea were rubbing their eyes…

…And Death was gone.

Eeeeeee you're gonna get a bit of backstory next chapter! Exciting!!!!!

• Like 6

Well whatever you did, I can’t bloody reap her!”

Reincarnation effect? Only thing I could think that would do this? That.. That shouldn't be possible...

That too wasn’t part of my ‘normal’ life. My girlfriend was normal, I was normal, our lives were normal even if to most people we were just ‘friends’. I mean hey, it’s the 80s… maybe in the future we’ll get accepted more but right now we kept our relationship under wraps.

So that's confirmed. I strongly suspected

ut to be dressed as a baby? To be cared for and humiliated and made to wear baby clothes and wet and mess adult-sized nappies?

Like… WHAT THE FUCK?

And then… for the past three weeks I… 

Letting out a long sigh, I turned and stormed off… towards the basement for answers.

Yep so that was the fight...

Beth and Bea were rubbing their eyes…

…And Death was gone.

Okay so what the hell are these people fucking around with?

Honestly Beth fucked up massively violating her girlfriends trust like that by raising her without permission... I just hope they can patch things up...

Chapter 10: Three Weeks Ago...

I stood there, at the door, waiting.

I knew this was stupid, but… I wanted to do it anyway.

So with a small bouquet of flowers in hand, I waited patiently as I heard footsteps walking up to the front door.

“Who is it?” She called out through the door.

“Me…” I replied.

“Susie?”

“Yeah…”

“Did you forget your key?” Beth asked, unlocking the door.

“Umm… yes?” 

I lied.

“One of these days I’m going to…” As she opened the door, she saw the flowers and went silent instantly, putting her hands up to her mouth. “...For me?”

“Uh huh!” I thrust the bouquet of black dahlias forwards, towards Beth, who was all dolled up in her best black dress and makeup. “Happy Anniversary!”

“Oh baby… my favourites! Thank you! Now come in, before you catch a cold.”

Walking in, scraping my boots on the mat before taking them off and placing them on the little rack, I then closed the door and took off my coat.

“These must not have been easy to get…” Beth said, walking off to the kitchen… where I could smell something was cooking.

“Worth it though…” I shouted back, unsure as if she could hear me from the kitchen. “Is… is that…?”

“Dinner? Me cooking specifically for our anniversary? Why yes! Yes it is!” She smiled as she popped into the doorway, leaning against the wood with her arms crossed. “So I guess we’re both pretty good girlfriends…”

“Wait, does that mean…”

“Yes, I’m cooking your favourite. And we have a really yummy dessert for after too.”

“Dinner AND dessert? Oh Beth… it’s as if you know me…” I purred at her.

“I mean we have been dating for a year… though it feels like much longer than that.”

I knew what she meant. It had only been a year since she asked me out and cooked me dinner, the same meal we’re having tonight, but it felt… like we had been together our whole lives. I loved spending time with this girl. Every morning was a blessing to see her gorgeous face snoring, and every night was an absolute joy as I snuggled in her arms as we fell asleep together. It felt like I had found my soulmate, as silly as that sounds.

“I love you, Beth.”

“I love you too, Susie. Now… get comfortable. The table is already set, and dinner will be ready in about ten minutes.”

“Kay!” I replied, getting myself comfortable and preparing my tummy for the feast that was waiting in the kitchen.

I sat at our dining table, waiting patiently. Beth had told me to sit here, as she was just dishing it out now.

“Here we go…” She said, shuffling out of the kitchen with a plate in either hand. “For the special girl…”

As she was placing the plate in front of me, the doorbell rang suddenly.

“Oh who the Hell is calling at this time?” She said, her tone suddenly changing. I couldn’t blame her… we were hoping for a nice, quiet, peaceful anniversary night… and now someone had to come and disturb us.

Placing the other plate in front of where she was going to sit, Beth then walked off, towards the front door.

“Who is it?” She yelled through the front door.

“Garth.” Came a voice from the other side of it.

Seriously?” She sighed, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Who’s Garth?” I asked.

“A… person from work.”

‘A person from work? From her accountancy job? I… why is he bothering her here?’

“Please… let me just speak to you…” Garth shouted through the door.

Opening the door angrily, Beth looked at the scrawny little guy with shaggy hair, glasses, and a long, black trenchcoat and growled.

“Seriously? You’re coming to my home now?” Beth yelled angrily at the guy.

“Please! I’m begging you!” He whined.

“No. My answer is no. Now please leave!” She yelled at him.

That’s when he looked past her… at me.

“Wait… is this… is this a dinner? Wait… are you… are you teaching HER?”

“That… is my girlfriend. And we were just about to have a delightful meal… but we were RUDELY interrupted…”

“So you’ll teach HER, but not ME?” Garth snapped back.

“I told you, the answer is NO. Now leave… before…”

“Wait… so she’s your girlfriend?” He asked her.

“Why? Is that a problem?”

“No… I don’t have a problem with lezzas…”

I wanted to punch this guy in the throat at this point.

“But does she know about…”

“BACK. OFF.” Beth growled. I had never seen her so angry at someone before.

“Aww… you haven’t told her yet.”

“Haven’t told me… what?” I asked, curious about what this strange man was talking about. Did he know something about Beth that I didn’t? I thought Beth and I told each other everything…

“That she’s a fucking kinky freak!” He shouted at me.

Beth was preparing to introduce her fist to this guy’s jaw, but I knew that wouldn’t end well, so I quickly got out of my seat and shuffled over to the front door.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Ignore him, he’s…” Beth held her arm out to stop me getting closer.

“She wants to put you in nappies and treat you like a baby!” Replied Garth.

“Wait… what?” I laughed.

But as I looked at Beth… I could see it plastered on her face. The slight blush whenever she’s ashamed and anxious…

“She’s into the whole ‘adult baby’ thing. She wants to put you in nappies, make you her baby…” 

He looked so fucking proud of himself at this point, making me want to introduce my fist to his jaw.

“YOU FUCKING JERK!” Beth shot out her hand… but instead of clocking his jaw like I was expecting, she opened her hand out as she thrust forward… and a shockwave knocked him back onto his ass, onto the gravel outside.

“What the…”

Garth looked terrified, before getting up and rummaging around his coat pocket, no doubt for the keys he produced to get back into his car that was parked up outside our house.

“YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT, WITCH!” He shouted, starting his car with a bit of a splutter and a bang, before driving off quickly down the street.

“B… Beth…?” I turned to her as she shut the front door.

“I…” Beth just looked down at the floor, looking… ashamed.

“Firstly… What the hell was that? And secondly… was anything he said… true?”

“I…”

I had never seen her so anxious or nervous before. Ever since I met her a couple of years ago, even before we started dating, she always felt… in control. Like she was the most confident, courageous person I had ever known. She always took control of the situation, often solving all problems and making sure everyone was happy and everything was okay. The amount of times she had helped me… she almost felt…

…Maternal.

‘Oh God… wait… so…’

“What did he mean by ‘adult baby’? And what came from your hand to knock him back like that?” I asked.

“Susie… I…”

“TELL ME!”

“I… was going to tell you eventually…”

“TELL ME WHAT?”

“Fucking asshole ruined everything…”

“Don’t blame him! You’ve been keeping stuff from me! Now tell me!” I yelled at her.

“I’m a Witch, okay? I’m a fucking Witch!” She screamed.

“Like… broomsticks, black cats, magic spells…?”

“I mean… I have a car; broomsticks are a little 17th century… and I thought it best to ask you before we got a cat… but yes, spells and all that.”

“And you’re only just telling me now? Wait… if Garth hadn’t come along, when would you have told me?”

“I… was planning on… very soon.”

“And what about the baby stuff? He said you were a ‘kinky freak’. And that you wanted an ‘adult baby’. What does that mean…”

“I… that I was…”

“Wait… were you even intending to tell me about that? Is it something about chil…”

“NO! Hell no. I just… Look… I…”

“What else have you been keeping from me, eh?”

“Nothing! I just…”

My thoughts and feelings were all over the place.

I was weirded out by the talk of baby stuff. And I was scared by the whole ‘my girlfriend can cast magic spells’ thing.

But what hurt more… was that she didn’t trust me enough to tell me. Even after a year of us dating…

“I’m going for a drive.” I said, grabbing my keys by the side of the front door, slipping my boots on. I needed time to think and process this.

“But what about… dinner?” Beth asked, pointing to the table with the food that was quickly getting cold.

“Eat it yourself. And whilst you’re at it, think about what else you haven’t told me. I need… I need to process things.”

“Susan… please…”

But before she could stop me, I grabbed my coat and walked out the front door, slamming it behind me.

The weather was cloudy earlier, when I was at the flower shop, and I could see the skies getting darker as I got home… But now? Now it was thunder and lightning everywhere. It's as if the skies had opened and let all the rain out at once. Heavy raindrops hit my windshield as if it was hailing. My windscreen wipers were working overtime here as they struggled to clear the water from my view as I drove down the empty, winding, suburban road.

“How could she not tell me… I mean… the baby thing… she was clearly into it. You could see it on her face. So like… she wants me in nappies? Like a baby? What else does she want to do with me? Like… how… what…” I ranted to myself as I put my foot down on the pedal.

All my thoughts and feelings were trying to come forward at the same time, causing a jumble of thoughts and emotions as the disgust I felt towards her… ‘kink’... the betrayal of not telling me any of this in the year we’ve been dating… I thought we had no secrets!

And then there’s the fact that MAGIC IS REAL!

Holy fucking… like… magic… actual magic…

I had like a billion questions regarding that subject.

Feeling betrayed, feeling emotional, feeling… like I didn’t even know the woman I loved… my ‘soulmate’...

I was upset. I felt betrayed. I felt angry. I felt disgusted. I felt everything, all at once, as I put my foot on the pedal, trying to squint through the stream of water that obscured my view of the road.

It didn’t help that the tears running down my face were also making it harder to see the road in front of me.

All I could see was little rays of light shining through as I passed the occasional car or lamppost, but thankfully it was mostly empty… and I could still make out the road, or at least the general path it was taking.

That was… until a blinding light came from behind, reflecting in my rear view mirror directly into my eyes. Whichever jerk it was behind me had his headlights on full beam, making my eyes hurt and squint even more, which made trying to concentrate on the road even harder.

At this point… I couldn’t see the road at all. My shitty little car was trying its best to keep up with the torrential rain covering my windscreen, the blinding light was hurting my eyes and the car started swerving a bit.

My heart was racing.

I was losing control. Everything was happening all at once…

When suddenly the light that was blinding me… stopped.

As my eyes adjusted to see what had happened, where the intense light had gone… as my vision came into focus and I could see once again, I heard a rev of an engine coming from my side, but a bit behind me. Turning to my passenger side, I saw a car trying to overtake me.

I hoped that prick would hurry up and overtake me, but as he sped up alongside me… he stopped at the same speed I was travelling… right next to my car.

Upon closer inspection… it was Garth, in what looked like a black SUV. The same guy who ruined my evening. The same guy who had some mysterious connection to Beth. The same guy who apparently knew Beth better than I did…

My hands gripped onto the steering wheel in anger, squeezing until it started hurting. This guy… this guy had ruined a perfectly good anniversary. The best I’ve ever had. No… not just him… Beth too… for keeping secrets from me.

“What the fuck does this guy want?” I asked out loud to myself.

“I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUGHT! SHE SHOULD HAVE PICKED ME!” Garth yelled from his car, his windows wide open as the rain poured down.

“FUCK OFF, CREEP!” I yelled back.

“FUCKING DYKES!” He screamed, twisting his arms, rotating the steering wheel clockwise, making his wheel turn… towards me.

The much larger SUV collided with my shitty little hatchback and caused me to lose all control of the vehicle as I was pushed off the side of the road, onto the pavement, heading directly for a lamppost.

And at that moment, it was just as people had said in movies and stuff… though it wasn’t my whole life flashing before my eyes. All I saw… was Beth. None of the stuff before I met her… just her. All the happy moments, and the sad ones. And that’s when I felt it…

…Regret.

But it was too late to worry about that now, especially as the front of my car ploughed into the lamppost, the metal frame of my shitty little hatchback wrapping itself around the pole as I was launched from my seat, the impact throwing me forward, through the glass pane in front of me.

As the glass shattered, I felt weightless as I was flung through the air, past the lamppost and well away from my car, to the cold, wet grass on the side of the road.

Everything flashed white for a second, and suddenly… I was sitting on the pavement nearby, watching my totaled car… with an empty… hollow feeling…

Ruh roh.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Wasn't the one guy in the coven named Garth?

As always, I'm excited to see what happens next.

Everything is very interesting here.

The 80's really interesting.

I just realize my forgetfulness has a great advantage I usually have 2 chapters that I can read.

Ok so that's what's going on. So Susie was actually killed by this degraded jealous Garth guy. Does Beth know that Garth is the reason Susie died? What did she do or will she do to Garth if she knew or found out? Why does Beth herself have scars on her body? Does it have anything to do with Garth? Will Susie ever forgive Beth for tuning her into her adult baby? Will Susie ever become Beth's baby again and this time of her own will and need? What about Death? Will he come back and try to take Susie again to not to destroy the order of the universe?

So many questions to look forward to being answered🤔

Looking forward to the next chapters of this wonderful unfolding story😊

On 8/9/2023 at 2:12 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ut it was too late to worry about that now, especially as the front of my car ploughed into the lamppost, the metal frame of my shitty little hatchback wrapping itself around the pole as I was launched from my seat, the impact throwing me forward, through the glass pane in front of me.

As the glass shattered, I felt weightless as I was flung through the air, past the lamppost and well away from my car, to the cold, wet grass on the side of the road.

Everything flashed white for a second, and suddenly… I was sitting on the pavement nearby, watching my totaled car… with an empty… hollow feeling…

So the pieces come together about how I expected. What I want to is who the hell this fuck head is and how does he know about Beth's CG side?

19 hours ago, sklawlor said:

it took me a while to finally get this, I was trying to figure it out all along and I wasn't quite sure aobut who was who but this last chapter helped me tie things together.

Yay 😊 I'm glad you figured it out!

14 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Wasn't the one guy in the coven named Garth?

As always, I'm excited to see what happens next.

Everything is very interesting here.

The 80's really interesting.

I just realize my forgetfulness has a great advantage I usually have 2 chapters that I can read.

The cult from Infernum? They had pretentious names but none were named Garth. At least I'm pretty sure they weren't. I'm glad you're enjoying it though!

10 hours ago, TerranV said:

I guess Garth wanted some magic.

He wanted it baaaaad.

2 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

Ok so that's what's going on. So Susie was actually killed by this degraded jealous Garth guy. Does Beth know that Garth is the reason Susie died? What did she do or will she do to Garth if she knew or found out? Why does Beth herself have scars on her body? Does it have anything to do with Garth? Will Susie ever forgive Beth for tuning her into her adult baby? Will Susie ever become Beth's baby again and this time of her own will and need? What about Death? Will he come back and try to take Susie again to not to destroy the order of the universe?

So many questions to look forward to being answered🤔

Looking forward to the next chapters of this wonderful unfolding story😊

Pretty sure Garths fate has been revealed already 😊

I doubt we've seen the last of Death too. They probably aren't happy right now.

I hope you enjoy the answers to the rest of your questions when they're  revealed in future chapters, and im so happy youre enjoying it so far 😊

56 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

So the pieces come together about how I expected. What I want to is who the hell this fuck head is and how does he know about Beth's CG side?

😊 I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Chapter 11: Space

“What… What the hell happened?” I asked as my girlfriend and her sister looked at me in relief, after their vision had returned.

“Just a banishing spell…” Beatrice replied.

“A banishing… spell?”

“Yeah, kicked Death out of the house for a bit…”

“Death… spells… Witches… AND ALL THIS BABY SHIT!” I yelled, pointing at the playpen I was in just moments ago.

“I…” Beth was still too nervous to speak, just like the night I… died.

“I know it’s a lot to take in, sweetie…” Beatrice said, walking over to me slowly, before placing her hand on my shoulder.

Quickly shrugging it off in disgust, I took a step back, away from her.

“Sweetie…” She said again, reaching her hand out.

“NO! BACK OFF!”

“Hun… it’s okay.”

“NO IT’S NOT! First I find out that magic is real, then I find out my girlfriend who I thought I knew everything about wanted to keep me as her fucking adult baby, then I FUCKING DIED! Only to be, what… resurrected? You’re a fucking necromancer now?”

“It’s in our blood…” Bea answered, and yet again my girlfriend stayed silent.

“And then I’m forced to be a fucking baby to you perverts, shitting myself and pissing myself, using goddamn nappies and babbling! I was so fucking obedient… I… I…”

“Sweetie… calm down…”

“CALM DOWN? HOW ABOUT I KILL YOU THEN BRING YOU BACK AS A FUCKING ADULT BABY ZOMBIE? SEE IF YOU CAN STAY CALM!” I shrieked.

Beatrice shut up instantly, backing off a bit, looking really awkward… just like Beth.

“Fuck this.” I said, turning around towards the stairs.

“Wait!” Beth finally called out.

With one foot on the bottom step, I turned around. “What?”

“Where are you going…?”

“I don’t know. I… just know I need to get away from the both of you!” I growled, turning back and stomping up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I should have packed a bag at least.

I clearly wasn’t thinking straight.

And here I was, traipsing through the city centre, in the dead of night, in only the outfit I had dressed myself in.

It had been a long walk here, miles in fact, but I had finally made it. At first I didn’t know where I was going, I just knew that I was angry and that I needed to get away from the two of those fucked-up sisters. With their magic and their… weird kinks.

“I mean seriously… who wants to keep adults in fucking nappies?” I argued to absolutely no one as I walked down the completely empty streets. Honestly… it was weird how empty the streets were, I thought the city was a bit more alive at night.

The entire journey was me just arguing with myself over how fucked up everything was.

I mean for starters… I was dead.

Actually dead.

I saw Death… THE Death.

And yet thanks to Beth… here I am. Not exactly dead, but not exactly alive.

It wasn’t until I reached the edge of the inner city that I realised… I had nowhere to go. Beth and I had moved in together months ago. I sold my place, moved all my stuff into hers, and we’d been happy ever since. My family lived nowhere near, and even then they weren’t really accepting when I came out to them… but that’s when it hit me. Friends. I had a friend in the city centre, one I trusted, even if she didn’t turn up to my funeral. I’m sure she had her reasons for not going though.

She was a bit of a loner, a bit of a night owl… so me turning up in the middle of the night to her apartment probably wouldn’t bother her. So that was it. I had a destination. I was no longer wandering aimlessly. Hopefully she’d let me crash at hers for a few days whilst I figure all this out… although I suspect turning up to her front door and being like ‘Hey… I’m not dead… I’m just… undead!’ may not go brilliantly.

At least I didn’t look dead. Well… I had my scars from the accident… but I didn’t look like a Living Dead movie zombie. So maybe she’ll just be excited that I ‘didn’t die’… maybe she doesn’t need to know I’m actually dead. Sort of.

That leads to the other thing my thoughts were trying to steer towards… What am I? Am I alive now? Or dead? Am I a zombie? What are the rules? Am I going to start craving brains? But everytime one of these questions popped into my head, I wrapped the coat that I had grabbed on the way out around me tighter, ignoring the questions and carrying on with my journey. I’m glad I grabbed the coat, it was warm. Although… as I was trying to keep my body from getting colder, I realised I wasn’t exactly feeling the cold like I used to.

More and more deserted streets, only the odd car passing by… the city seemed just as dead as I was as I slowly made my way across town to my friend’s house. I was getting close at this point, and figuring that it was so deserted… I opted to take a shortcut down an alley. I was pretty sure it would save me having to walk all the way down the street and round, but I wasn’t certain. Usually when I visited my friend, I’d park up outside her apartment, I wouldn’t normally walk.

“Hello hello hello…” A sinister voice echoed throughout the alley, making my whole body tense up and freeze in place.

Echoes of laughter, multiple people all laughing, followed the voice as I heard clambering from nearby. Something in the shadows was moving about…

“Look at this tasty little morsel… walking straight to us…” There was the voice again.

“It’s like a takeaway delivery!” Another, slightly more erratic voice, spoke up.

“What do we do with her?” This time it was a more feminine voice.

“We share, of course. We are a family after all…”

“Uhh…” I tried speaking, but found my throat had frozen up too.

That’s when they appeared.

Dropping down in front of me, like the fucking caped crusader, their long coats billowing out as they hit the ground, three shadowy figures stood up at the same time, looking at me in the eyes like I was prey. The middle one was the tallest, with long, blonde hair and a bit of a beard. The one on the right was a much shorter guy with short, dark hair and more of a pig-face, and the one on the left was an attractive young woman with what looked to be… gothy makeup? Like… that was a new-ish thing, and she had gone all in with dark clothes, dark hair… dark makeup.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart… we won’t bite… much.” The middle, much taller, thug said, smiling grotesquely at me, revealing what looked to be… fangs?

Looking at the other two… they too showed their teeth… their… fangs.

My heart was racing at this point. I couldn’t run… I’m not exactly the fittest person. I couldn’t fight… I could barely fight my way out of a paper bag, despite how feisty I can be. So fight AND flight were off the table. All that was left was… nothing.

Three figures, all wearing long, dark coats, licking their lips at the sight of me…

“Wait… she… smells off…” The other male figure said, looking me up and down.

“I…”

“Yeah… something’s wrong with her…”

“Oh god… she pissed herself… literally…” The woman said in disgust, pointing down to my jeans.

I looked down to see that she wasn’t lying… there was a darker patch on my jeans, around my crotch… which begged the question… Why hadn’t I noticed?

“Ewww! Seriously? Way to ruin a good meal!” The pig-faced man cried out.

“No… it’s more than that…” The middle one interjected, “She’s… tainted…

The other two sniffed the air around me, before backing off a bit.

“Oh… eww.. Yeah… Maybe we should avoid this one, boss?”

“You’re lucky, kid…” Said the middle guy, before waving his hand and rushing off past me, with the other two quickly following him, leaving me alone in the alleyway once again. Standing in a puddle of my own piss.

I broke down crying on the floor, kneeling in the puddle I had created.

What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is happening? Who the fuck were those three? They looked at me like I was prey, like I was… a meal? And then they said I was… tainted? What do they mean by tainted?

Thoughts were crashing together, as I was trying to make sense of everything that had just happened. It felt like the world was swirling around me, and everything was overwhelming me. That was until a car a street away beeped its horn, pulling me out of my spiral.

“I… need to get to my friend’s… I need… I need to figure this all out…” I said to myself, pulling myself up, looking down at my sodden jeans in disgust as I hoped to God that my friend had some spare clothes, as well as a place to crash.

Standing there, outside her apartment door, I took a deep breath.

What was I going to say?

‘Hey, I need a place to crash after my girlfriend turned out to be a Witch and resurrected me as an adult baby and now I’ve pissed my pants so can I borrow some of yours?’ wasn’t going to cut it. I’d have to think of a cover story. I can do that when I need it, if I start to come up with it now I’ll just forget it by the time they ask.

Exhaling my breath, with my hand up in the air, I nervously knocked on the hard wooden door.

“Who the fuck is…” I heard, just before the door opened. “Wait…”

She stood there, in her natural state of pyjamas and a blanket, staring at me.

“Umm… I know this is a shock…”

“SUSIE?” She cried out, lunging forward and wrapping her arms around me, squeezing the life out of me… whatever was actually there anyway.

“Hey Lucy…” I replied, glad that she hadn’t instantly grabbed a pitchfork or screamed in fear.

“What… what the hell… how?” She asked, frantically looking me up and down.

“I… umm… it’s a long story. Can… Can I come in?” I asked, awkwardly as my friend looked down at my soaked jeans.

“Of course, come in, come in!” She said, waving me in as I shuffled past her, into her small, dark, apartment. “Sit down… let me put the kettle on.”

Her apartment was just how it was the last time I was here, which I must admit… was far too long ago. After moving in with Beth and everything… I’ve just not had much time to spend with friends, which just made me feel even more of a bad friend as I walked into the dark living space that Lucy called home.

The walls were black, the furniture was black, but at least she had the odd splash of red here and there. Lucy definitely had a theme going… darkness. She always loved this aesthetic, her side of our room at university was always dark and covered in dark cloth sheets, creating a sort of… tent? Honestly… it was kind of like the old blanket forts I used to make as a kid, though a lot more… colourless.

She had this morbid fascination with dark things. At first I thought she was some kind of satanic freak, but as soon as she opens her mouth… She has the cutest, sweetest little voice that just drops her whole ‘dark, edgy’ visage in seconds. Like… no one that cute could be that evil.

It wasn’t until I suggested throwing in some bits of red into both her clothing choices and her living space, that she would often be seen surrounded by only black things. Like… she was obsessed with it.

That was until she got obsessed with this new craze… video games

Oh look! Doesn't this new addition seem familiar too? 😊

• Like 6