LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parum Mortis - Epilogue(11/26/23)

Leave it to you to turn everything on its head and make Death not a bad or good thing, just a thing. Or for that matter, make Heaven become Hell because of the absence of someone you love. I honestly never thought about it in those terms. If someone told me when I created my account here that I’d be pondering these sorts of questions because of abdl stories, I’d have laughed in their face. I do enjoy the depth of your writing.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this is all resolved, but I’m betting she opts to remain with her girlfriend and new friends. Not really an out-on-a-limb bet there. It’ll also be interesting to see if you make any more Infernum connections in the remaining chapters.

Chapter 40: Decision

Parum Mortis – LittleFallenPrincess

“So you’ve got yourself a girlfriend… who is a Witch… and she resurrected you so now you’re a… zombie? That’s a lot to take in…” Gran asked, as we sat in the same old cosy house with floral wallpaper and antique furniture that I pretty much grew up in. Even these big comfy chairs were identical to the ones I used to draw on as a kid.

“Pretty much, Gran.” I said. I had chosen to avoid mentioning the whole ‘adult baby’ thing to her. It was one thing coming out as a lesbian to her, but there was no way I was going to say I actually enjoy being a baby for my girlfriend.

“And Helena here has given you a choice to make…”

“Yeah. Either I let myself be reaped by them, sending me straight here to be with you and Grandad… wait… where is he anyway?”

“He’s off surfing or skydiving or whatever extreme sport he decided to do this week.”

“Wait… Grandad Ralph does extreme sports? Since when?”

“Since he knew he couldn’t die here. He was always too scared to do it on Earth when we were both alive, but now he can’t get enough of them.”

“I… genuinely can’t believe that.”

“He’d be here if we knew earlier, hun. You arriving was a bit unexpected and last minute.”

“Sorry…” Death apologised. “I tried to warn ahead of time, but it was hard enough getting past all those protection spells in that damn hotel…”

“How did you get past them anyway? And are my friends okay, did you take them?” I asked.

“Lucifer let me in. And yes, your friends are fine, I just put them in a deep sleep out of the way so I could speak to you. Sorry for the theatrics.”

“But I thought Lucifer…”

“She’s big on consent. She knew I had to give you this choice. So she left an opening for me to let myself in.”

“Beatrice is not going to be happy…”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want to be Lucifer right now…” Death’s eyes widened.

“Wait… are you scared of Beatrice too?”

Death looked… embarrassed. Like… actually embarrassed. Death. The actual Death. I was never going to forget this moment, I would burn it into my memories forever.

“Shut up! She… she’s scary when she’s driven by something. Your girlfriend is nearly as bad as her. Anyway, as you were saying… you have a choice…”

“Nice deflection…” I grinned at Death. “But yes. If I choose to let Death take me, I will be allowed into Heaven…”

“And if you stay on Earth, as an… ‘undead’…?” Gran asked.

“Then I become less and less human. At some point I’ll stop being classed as human.”

“And what happens then?” She asked.

“I won’t be able to come here. Ever. I’ll go wherever monsters go when they die.”

“I still can’t believe that monsters and witches and everything exist. But from what I gather… this Elizabeth means a lot to you?”

“The world.”

“Then there’s your answer.” She smiled at me.

“But… What about you?” I asked.

“Oh pish. Forget about me. You’ve met your soulmate…”

“...which don’t exist by the way…” Death interrupted.

“Shut up, they do, I know they do. Ralph is mine. This Elizabeth is clearly my little Button’s soulmate.”

I missed being called that.

“But I’ll never see you again…” I said, on the verge of tears.

“And where does your girlfriend go when she… passes?”

“Wherever it is that monsters go, she was born a witch…”

“You’ll never see her again if you choose to come here. I know it’s a horrible choice, my love, but you’ve got your whole life ahead of you. And from what you tell me, it’s going to be a very very long life…”

“I…”

“Shhh. It’s okay. I’ve got Ralph. I’ll miss the hell out of you, but at least I’ll know you’re with the one you’re meant to be with, that you’ll be happy and loved. But promise me something, okay Button?”

“What?” I asked, tears rolling down my cheek as my Gran shuffled forward in her chair and placed her hands in mine.

“Remind her every day how much you love her. And make sure she does the same for you. Even if it’s just silly little things like holding each other’s hands or little kisses as you’re washing the dishes. Relationships and romance aren't all about these big romantic gestures you see in movies. The little everyday things add up and keep a relationship going strong. It’s how Ralph and I lasted so long. And most importantly… forgive your Dad. I raised him to be a good man. It was your mother that ruined your relationship with him. Reach out. Tell him everything. He’ll understand. He just needs a little push.”

“I’ll… I’ll try.”

“Good girl. Now… How about one more cup of tea? Have you got time for that?” She asked, turning to Death for an answer.

“I mean… we really should get…” But after looking my Gran in the eyes, Death sighed in defeat. “Fine, one more cup, thank you Mrs Taylor.”

“Please, call me Hannah.”

We had another cup of tea and Grandma told me a few more stories about her sordid past that I apparently knew nothing about. I think she was trying to help me forget about the big decision I was about to make. The big decision I really didn’t want to have to make.

I loved my Grandma… and I loved Beth. If I come here, I’ll know exactly where I’m going. Whereas if I stay and eventually pass on, I won’t know where I’ll go, let alone if I’ll get to be with Beth in whatever afterlife monsters go to.

This was the hardest decision I had ever had to make.

“Right, come here, we’re going to have a big hug, then you’re going to go be with your girlfriend. Got that?” Gran said, with a very stern voice.

“I haven’t decided yet…”

“You will. Don’t worry, button. You’ll be fine. I’ll miss you, but remember, I love you.”

“I love you too, Gran.” I said, rushing across her living room floor and into her open arms, burying my face into her shoulder and sobbing my eyes out.

After a good five minutes of us just hugging and crying, without a single word being said, I finally released my grip on her and backed away, walking quickly towards the door so I didn’t just stay forever in this moment. Because even if I did decide to stay here, I needed to at least see my friends, and most importantly Beth, before I made my decision.

“You ready?” Death asked.

“Take me home. Back to the hotel. I need to talk to the others, then you’ll have your answer.”

“I underst…”

A cough rang through the house. As I turned around, I saw my Gran with the sternest face I had ever seen on her, wagging her finger at Death, indicating for them to go over to her. Looking terrified at what would happen if they said no… Death quickly shuffled over to my Gran, who whispered in their ear before turning them around and pushing them back towards me.

“What did she say?” I asked Death.

“N… n… Nothing… Let’s just go. Quickly. Now…

Death gripped my hand and I felt the same weightless feeling I experienced before the whole abduction thing. Turning around before I disappeared, I waved one last time at my Gran, mouthing the words ‘Love you’ to her as she winked at me and waved goodbye.

I landed with a hard crash on the dance floor of our nightclub.

“Oww! What’s with the rough landing?” I cried out, rubbing my backside as I looked around to see we were home again.

“Sorry.” Death replied.

“OH MY GODDESS! SUSIE!” Beth yelled as she ran over from one of the booths towards me, pouncing on me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing my face… repeatedly.

“I missed you too!” I laughed, trying to squeeze myself away from the kiss attack.

“What happened, where did… YOU!” Beth quickly shoved me aside, got to her feet and grabbed Death by the collar, pushing them back up to the wall and pinning them against it. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?”

“I… showed her her options.” Death replied, with no hint of fear in their voice.

“WHAT OPTIONS?”

I stood up and took a deep sigh.

“Whether to stay here with you… or go to the afterlife as a human…” I answered.

“What do you mean?” Beth turned to me, her hands still pinning Death against the wall.

“Death… ‘Helena’… whatever you want me to call you… can you bring my friends back? I need to talk to them.”

Death snapped their fingers and suddenly my friends all appeared on the dance floor, looking a little worse for wear.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!” Grim roared.

Quickly rushing over to the three of them, I helped them all up to their feet and reassured them they were okay now.

“I… let me explain everything…” I said, pointing towards a booth.

“So you either die a human now, or risk whatever afterlife we have as monsters?” Abby asked, sort of as a confirmation of my summary.

“Pretty much.” I replied.

“And have you?” Grim asked.

“Have I what?”

“Have you decided what you’re doing?!” Lucy yelled at me, sounding… hurt. She clearly didn’t want me to go.

“I… have.”

Whilst we all sat in the booth, including Death themself, I was comfortably sitting on my girlfriend’s lap, resting my head against her. And as soon as I said I had made a decision, I could hear her heart beating a lot faster.

“AND?” They all yelled at me.

Even Death lurched forward, eagerly awaiting my answer.

“I’m going to stay.”

Beth wrapped her arms around me and honestly nearly sent me to Heaven herself with how much she squeezed me. Kissing all over my face, I don’t think she missed a single bit of skin. I was just lucky she wasn’t wearing lipstick, otherwise that would’ve been a nightmare to clean off my face.

“You are?” Beth asked in relief.

“Yes. I love my Gran. I missed her. But… she’s right. Beth is my soulmate…”

“...still don’t exist…” Death interrupted with a hushed voice.

“If you tell me that one more time, I’m going to shove something… wait… do you even have an arsehole?” I asked, confused.

Death did not deign to answer my question, instead they stood up, looking all serious and foreboding, looking down at the five of us still sitting in the booth.

“The choice has been made. May the consequences be your own now. But seriously…” Death’s whole body language changed suddenly as they collapsed back into their chair. “I’m so fucking happy for you.”

“WAIT, WHAT? YOU WANTED THIS?”

“Obviously. Did I not make that clear?” They looked so clueless right now.

“NO! NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST! IN FACT QUITE THE OPPOSITE!”

“Sorry, still not entirely great at actually conversing with humans. I’m good at the condolence and send off part… this… I’m not used to.”

“You wanted Susie to stay?” Beth asked.

“Well duh! Have you seen you two? You’re freaking adorable! Of course I was rooting for you both.”

“I… I don’t know what to say…” I replied.

“I just wasn’t expecting it to take so bloody long!” Sighed Death.

“I… sorry?”

“Ah it’s okay. But hey, now we’re done… can we like… have a drink or something?”

“Oh… sure…” Beth answered, shuffling me off her lap.

“I can hold her if you want?” Death offered.

“I… are you sure?” Beth asked, seeming a bit hesitant at handing me over to the person who had just made me go through all that. Also doesn’t help when, and I quote, they are ‘not entirely great at actually conversing with humans’.

“Oh go on, please?”

“If Susie is okay with it…”

I nodded in response, so Beth lifted me up and placed me on Death’s lap. Suddenly my mouth was occupied by a dummy, and I was now dressed back in the adorable sailor outfit with my little frilly socks kicking the air in front of me.

“HMM?” I groaned from behind the dummy.

“Oh my… she looks adorable…” Beth commented, stopping in her tracks and staring at me.

“You’re welcome!” Abby said, proudly.

“I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. It looked like a lot of fun, and you always looked so damn cute.” Death said, laughing.

I pouted and sucked on the dummy in my mouth, knowing there was no way to talk Beth into rescuing me from this, especially not when every single one of them looked at me like I really was just an adorable baby.

“I’m sorry hun, but they’re going to forget about this afternoon.” Death whispered to me.

“Wai… wha?” I said, my words mumbled by the dummy in my mouth.

“They can’t know about this choice, about me… I’m sorry. It’s the rules. But don’t worry, I’ll let them have a drink before I fix everything.”

“Wait… everyone?”

“Ugh… Because I seem to have a soft spot for you, I’ll let you and Beth keep your memories of today and of me. Beatrice already knew, so she’ll stay the same. But your friends… they won’t remember.”

“What will they remember? I hope they remembered before you kidnapped me… we were having a lot of fun before you showed up.”

“Then we’ll let them remember that. We’ll make it as if you never stopped playing in the playroom, how does that sound?”

“Fine. I won’t tell them anything. Will it hurt them though?”

“Not at all. One click and they’ll be back in the playroom with you, colouring in those pictures. They won’t remember anything about what happened after. Oh and don’t forget to give your picture to your Mummy…”

“Why did you do all this for me?”

“Because like I said, kiddo… I have a soft spot for you. Ever since we were sitting on the side of the road that night you died… I knew you’d amount to great things. I mean look around us… you built this sanctuary for those like us. Even if it was originally a sanctuary meant to keep me out. I have a feeling you and your ‘soulmate’ will do great things in the future.”

“Ha! You do believe in soulmates!”

Death smiled and looked over at Beth before looking back at me.

“No… but I’m beginning to.”

========================================================

Epilogue on Sunday!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of Parum Mortis every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
23 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

A cough rang through the house. As I turned around, I saw my Gran with the sternest face I had ever seen on her, wagging her finger at Death, indicating for them to go over to her. Looking terrified at what would happen if they said no… Death quickly shuffled over to my Gran, who whispered in their ear before turning them around and pushing them back towards me.

“What did she say?” I asked Death.

“N… n… Nothing… Let’s just go. Quickly. Now…

Okay I love the Pratchett energy in this exchange XD

Also I can't believe this is already ending

Not sure what the hell happened with the hunter. That feels like a loose thread but I l do love the focus on the emotional core of the story.

This was fun ride that shows a lot of context for other stories

Inside assistance…so that’s the missing piece of the warding puzzle. Makes sense in the grand scheme of things. I  love that you used it to reinforce a theme that runs through all of your stories: respect for an individual’s right to choose. Having Death join the party was a happy twist…love it!

I hope you’re considering expanding this series and linking it even more directly to Infernum. There’s still the question of Vic’s lost love. I’d love to learn more of that story. That said, I’m super excited for the return of LiL. 😁

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Okay I love the Pratchett energy in this exchange XD

Also I can't believe this is already ending

Not sure what the hell happened with the hunter. That feels like a loose thread but I l do love the focus on the emotional core of the story.

This was fun ride that shows a lot of context for other stories

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for such a wonderful compliment!

And don't worry, this isn't the end of this series. And maybe I was setting up something regarding the hunter for a future book...

22 minutes ago, FloridaKid said:

Inside assistance…so that’s the missing piece of the warding puzzle. Makes sense in the grand scheme of things. I  love that you used it to reinforce a theme that runs through all of your stories: respect for an individual’s right to choose. Having Death join the party was a happy twist…love it!

I hope you’re considering expanding this series and linking it even more directly to Infernum. There’s still the question of Vic’s lost love. I’d love to learn more of that story. That said, I’m super excited for the return of LiL. 😁

Oh don't worry, you've still got the epilogue to go which may hold some surprises... and then I've already got most of the next book in this series planned, which I will start once I've finished Little in Love 2 ^_^

• Like 1

Made me want so much more...

I'll miss these characters till the next Story. And am already planning on binging your other works.

Much thanks for such a great Story. It really is touching and moving and fun. Made me feel all the feelings and stuff.

Epilogue

Parum Mortis – LittleFallenPrincess

I waddled into the playroom, dressed in one of my favourite little outfits. Pink shortalls and a puffy-sleeved white top, along with some matching pink hi-tops and frilly socks. My hair was perfectly braided on either shoulder, and I hadn’t felt this cute for a long time. I know I always look cute at these little events we have, but today I just felt… extra cute for some reason.

You’d think that after like forty years of hosting these littles events, they’d get old… but they just don’t. It had been forty years since we first opened our doors to our sanctuary, to our… home… and I have never regretted my choice. I miss my Grandma, but hopefully she somehow knows I’m happy. Happier than ever.

A lot happened in forty years too. Lucy stayed with us for a while, before finally agreeing to try out living with Grim and Abby and their other roommate. She’s happy there… mostly. She still spends a lot of time here, because other than these events and visiting me, Lucy has gotten a little more reclusive lately, which has had me worrying about her more.

Beth and I moved into the penthouse in the hotel, creating my perfect nursery in the spare bedroom. And ever since opening, we’ve been running this place and helping those in the community, both the monster and the kink ones, with anything they need help with. From housing to dealing with humans… we’ve done it all. In fact we just finished up a job helping a girl and thankfully we made it back in time for this event, for which I’ve been told there’s a surprise guest attending, someone new. Which has me excited, it’s been a while since we had a newbie, and I heard they got close with my best friends, so hopefully I’ll have another close friend to add to my gang!

They had kept her identity mostly a secret from me, so I was super nervous but also super excited.

“You ready, button?”

I turned to see my wife, standing there, smiling down at me with her gorgeous green eyes shining in the light. I love that as soon as I told her all about what my Gran used to call me, she started doing the same over time.

“Uh huh! Scawed though…” I replied, blushing.

“Oh baby, it’ll be okay! She’s going to love you!” Beth reassured me.

“I hope so! I’ve not had to make new friends in a long time…”

“You make friends every time we help someone…”

“That’s different. This is a little friend…”

“I understand. But I’ll be here the whole time. I get to meet her Mummy too, which I’m excited for. I’ve only briefly had the pleasure, but she seemed lovely. Plus Bea loves her to bits, so she must be good.”

“We do dis den?” I said, gripping my wife’s hand.

Yes, wife, by the way, of course we got freaking married. We are soulmates after all, no matter what a certain ’embodiment of the afterlife’ may say.

“Let’s go, button.”

I could hear a good number of people on the other side of the door, in the playroom, all playing and having fun. It was nice to know we had created such a safe space for them all, me included, and that we all bonded and got on together. Sure, we had a few bits of drama over the years, but at this point we’re pretty much a close family. Pandora has even babysat me a few times!

Mummy clutched the door handle… and pushed.

“Oh my god, seriously… like I know we lied about how long we’ve been going here, how many times do we have to apologise?” I heard Grim yell from the playpen.

“Yeah… I’m sorry. I just… I didn’t want you to feel like we were the oldies in the group.” Abby explained.

“But I’m older than you all!” The new person whined.

“A point which you love to remind us about…” Joked Lucy, which surprised me. She always managed to open up at these events, but still… she sounded so much happier right now.

Walking over, I saw a beautiful blonde woman sitting by the side of the room, who, when she noticed my Mummy, waved her over.

“I’ll be over here, baby…” Mummy said to me, pushing me in the direction of the playpen before walking over to the new Mummy I had never met.

Nervously, I walked over to the playpen, hearing the laughter and playing of my best friends… and that of this new little they’ve been very quiet about.

Lucy told me a tiny bit about her over text, but barely enough to actually know who she was, other than ‘omg she so awsum, u gon ❤️ her’.

“Fine. I’ll forgive you. So… when’s this ‘Queen of the playpen’ going to arrive.” The girl said.

I couldn’t see who she was from behind, only that she had white hair…

And a voice I swear I’d heard before…

“Ah! Here she is!” Grim said, jumping up to his feet, wearing his typical dungarees and red top. Lucy was in an adorable gothy baby dress and Abby looked stunning as usual in her dainty white summer dress.

This new little though… her pale skin and white hair…

Standing up with my friends, the girl shuffled her dress a bit, straightening it out before turning to face me.

“Hey Susie, so glad to see you’re back okay after that stuff! I’d like you to meet…” Lucy began.

The mysterious little girl turned around and stared at me in the eyes… before her skin turned red in shock, and her jaw dropped.

“NIA?” I yelled, realising who stood in front of me.

“SUZE?” She replied, dropping her stuffed toy, with it crashing on the playmats beneath her.

“I… wait… do you two know each other?” Lucy asked.

Nia stared into my eyes, her cheeks turning even more red than her skin.

“Yooooou could say that…”

“YOU WERE A DEMON THE WHOLE TIME?” I yelled, planting my padded butt down in the playpen, crossing my arms in a huff.

“I… umm… yeah… sorry…” Nia apologised, very awkwardly.

“How do you two know each other?” Lucy asked, confused as all hell as to how her two closest friends knew each other.

“Nia… was my first girl crush.” I admitted.

“Wait… what?” Abby had to do a double take at that revelation.

“First year of Uni. I was befriending Lucy at the time, way before she introduced me to Beth. I met Nia on campus…”

“Yeah… I was on Earth to sow a little chaos and corrupt a few humans… It was just supposed to be a weekend…” Nia shrugged.

“I thought you didn’t visit Earth much before?”

“I didn’t! Until… yeah it would have been the seventies, right? I wanted more information about these new fangled ‘computers’ the humans were using, so I figured where best to learn than a university. I snuck into a few classes one week, got kinda interested… theeeeen I met… Suze.”

“You were a lot less red then…” I glared at her.

“I snuck out a glamour spell from Hell! I needed to blend in!”

“What happened next?” Asked Lucy.

“Well I met ‘little miss perfect’ here… studying her ass off in the library… and I… maybe teased her a bit.” Nia grinned.

“Teasing? You practically seduced me!” I blurted out, maybe a little too loud.

“Tom-ay-to, tom-ah-to.” Nia shrugged. “We hit it off pretty quickly. Lots of flirting. But… we never went anywhere with it. Even though I’m a succubus, I didn’t want to drain her. She was… okay she was too cute and I liked her.”

“Wait, you’re a freaking succubus too?” I asked, surprised by yet another fucking revelation. I thought I’d just have another nice playful littles event, make a new friend… I wasn’t expecting… this.

“Yeah, and you were the person who confirmed for me that I was gay. So thanks for that I guess…” I laughed.

“Sorry? But also… you’re welcome?” Nia shrugged, laughing.

“Funny little world… running back into each other like this… both of us realising we’re littles… finding ourselves our own Mummies…” I smiled at her.

“So what happened between you two then?” Lucy seemed to be really interested in our connection.

“I realised I had feelings for her, but that it wouldn’t work between a human and a demon. Which considering everything that’s happened… is hilarious. So I fled. I had enough out of the classes I took, I stole a few textbooks and I escaped back to Hell. And because of that… I didn’t emerge until Victoria ended up summoning me.” Nia explained.

“So you two were a… ‘thing’?” Beth asked, her arms crossed as she towered over us, along with who I could only assume was Nia’s Mummy, by the side of the playpen.

“I…”

“Don’t worry, we heard the whole thing. It’s adorable really.” Nia’s Mummy laughed.

“It really is. Maybe we’ll get them to play together…” Beth grinned at Nia’s Mummy.

“Oh that would be fun…”

“Wait… what do you mean by play?” Nia asked, sounding nervous.

Nia’s Mummy and Beth walked off, discussing with each other, ignoring our questions, laughing.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PLAY?” We both yelled.

========================================================

So.... thoughts? Opinions? Reviews? Comments? Anything now that we've finished?

And hey, Little in Love 2 on Wednesday!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next four chapters of my stories are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of Little in Love 2 every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

And there it is…the connection I’ve been waiting for! I figured you’d tie Nia and/or Vic in somehow, just didn’t anticipate the forty year delay, but it makes sense given what we know of their respective stories. Love this story and all the world building you’ve done. There are certainly some branches that could be developed and questions left unanswered. Kudos for another wonderfully written tale. ❤️💕

Oh all the innuendos, I love them.

And not just the obvious ones, but also the marginal notes.

But was Pandora again?

And of course Suzi and Nia know each other.

Oh what are those two mommies up to?

The perfect ending to write more stories.

Love your writing especially that you always write one story and finish it before you write another.

• Like 1
On 11/26/2023 at 8:55 PM, FloridaKid said:

And there it is…the connection I’ve been waiting for! I figured you’d tie Nia and/or Vic in somehow, just didn’t anticipate the forty year delay, but it makes sense given what we know of their respective stories. Love this story and all the world building you’ve done. There are certainly some branches that could be developed and questions left unanswered. Kudos for another wonderfully written tale. ❤️💕

Any branches not finished may be resolved in a future story. Maybe a third story that I have planned once I've finished LiL2... :3

And thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!

On 11/26/2023 at 11:58 PM, herezulo said:

Loved that ending. It was adorable.

Thank you! Yay!!!!

On 11/27/2023 at 6:07 AM, Moon3ye said:

Oh all the innuendos, I love them.

And not just the obvious ones, but also the marginal notes.

But was Pandora again?

And of course Suzi and Nia know each other.

Oh what are those two mommies up to?

The perfect ending to write more stories.

Love your writing especially that you always write one story and finish it before you write another.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and yeah I've nearly finished writing LiL2. Once I have, I'll be starting the next monster story.

On 11/27/2023 at 6:45 PM, dmavn said:

Anything now that we've finished?”

Nuh uh

This story is too good to be finished..

Lays down in the ball pit and patiently “ok, not so..” waits for Epiolgue chapter 2…

Awww I'm sorry! But don't worry, I'm sure they'll all appear in a future story!

----------------------------------------

Also as a heads up to everyone regarding my stories, I've paused my patreon for the time being as you have probably heard of a bunch of ABDL accounts being deleted. Most are artists ones, but I'm not taking the risk as a few writers seem to have gone too. So as to not charge people then find out sudddenly I'm deleted, I've paused it. Which means no more chapters being posted there. I'm looking into alternatives and stuff and will keep people updated.

This shouldn't affect Little in Love 2 chapter 1 being posted here tomorrow.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Also as a heads up to everyone regarding my stories, I've paused my patreon for the time being as you have probably heard of a bunch of ABDL accounts being deleted. Most are artists ones, but I'm not taking the risk as a few writers seem to have gone too. So as to not charge people then find out sudddenly I'm deleted, I've paused it. Which means no more chapters being posted there. I'm looking into alternatives and stuff and will keep people updated.

While none of the patrons I am following have been hit yet, all of them are looking at other options and one of them is jumping to SubscribeStar.

On 11/26/2023 at 2:07 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

ia’s Mummy and Beth walked off, discussing with each other, ignoring our questions, laughing.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PLAY?” We both yelled.

OwO

Excellent ending and crossover. And Oh gods so nervous for the new story🙈💜

On 11/28/2023 at 11:02 PM, Mushysnugglebutts said:

While none of the patrons I am following have been hit yet, all of them are looking at other options and one of them is jumping to SubscribeStar.

Yeah I've ended up moving to SubscribeStar too. I noticed a lot of artists going there and I no longer feel safe on Patreon, so I'm back up and running now finally on Subscribestar!

For anyone interested: https://subscribestar.adult/littlefallenprincess

On 11/29/2023 at 7:58 PM, YourFNF said:

OwO

Excellent ending and crossover. And Oh gods so nervous for the new story🙈💜

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! Next story will be started once I've finished writing Little in Love 2, and I've already got some really good ideas for it ^_^ Aaaaaaaaaaaand maybe we'll see the characters sooner than that... maybe there's a Christmas special sometime soon... maybe...

20 hours ago, Little Lamb said:

Loved the story as a whole. So many Feelings... Now I'll have to binge more of your works, just so I can get the Campos, of course...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy the rest of my stories, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them too! ^_^

• Thanks 1
On 12/5/2023 at 8:08 AM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! Next story will be started once I've finished writing Little in Love 2, and I've already got some really good ideas for it ^_^ Aaaaaaaaaaaand maybe we'll see the characters sooner than that... maybe there's a Christmas special sometime soon... maybe...

I actually meant little in love 2.. First one almost gave me a heart attack a couple times 😅😆🤷‍♀️🙈💀