LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parum Mortis - Epilogue(11/26/23)

23 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Yeah?”

“And she used to be my Mummy…”

Oh that is a twist!

Chapter 19: Lunch Date

Parum Mortis – LittleFallenPrincess

“She was your… Mummy? So she knows all about… that stuff?” I asked Lucy, surprised and confused by this as we stood outside the open cafe door.

I was confused because… well… Lucy just didn’t date. Period. Like I knew she was interested in girls, it’s probably why we bonded so easily to begin with, as we had that in common, but ever since I met her… I’ve never once heard about her going on a date. But then why am I surprised about this? Until a couple of days ago I didn’t even know she was a freakin’ vampire!

“...Yeah. Though it didn’t last long. She was controlling and manipulative. And as you can see… good at making you feel bad about literally everything. She’s like this with everyone, so she’s been kinda excommunicated from the community.” Lucy replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“There’s a community? I didn’t even realise…”

“It’s not that big. And it’s not very organised. There’s probably loads of us spread across the country, but there’s no way to communicate. So I only know of our small community in this city.”

“Wait… sorry, I have to ask… when…?”

“When did I date her? I was wondering if you were gonna ask that… It was well before we met. Decades ago.”

“Oh shit… did she…” I then performed a crude impression of a vampire’s fangs with my fingers, which I instantly regretted.

Thankfully, Lucy just laughed at it.

“Did she turn me into a vampire? Oh god no, thankfully, otherwise that’d be another thing she’d lord over me. No, I happened to bump into her when I went to my… supplier… and we got talking. She did however… well she got me into all this stuff actually.”

“So she turned you into a little, but not a vampire?”

“At first I just wanted to make her happy. Shoot me, the shy, anxious people pleaser wants to make her dominant girlfriend happy… but yeah, I tried it. Loved it instantly. Thankfully, we didn’t work out, but I kept the kink all the same, she didn’t taint it for me at least. Though she’s been like this with me ever since.”

“Ugh I’m sorry. I’d like to say something like ‘ex’s are the worst’... but I can’t even do that. All my previous girlfriends are still friends of mine.”

“You’re lucky. I’ve only dated two people in my long, long life… and both betrayed me.”

“How so?”

“One made me the girl I am today. One made me the little I am today.”

“Oh so… it wasn’t her, it was another girl?”

“That’s a story for another time. Anyway, we’re blocking the entrance so get that padded butt in there and find a seat.” Lucy said, slightly swatting my butt. 

The padding I was wearing cushioned the impact, and it just felt… nice? Weirdly nice…

“Eeek! Sorry! I’m going!” I replied, shuffling into the cafe and finding a table in the corner by the window, before sitting down. Lucy sat down next to me and took a menu, handing it to me.

“Get whatever you like, I’m paying. You deserve it after the past few weeks.” She offered, smiling at me.

“Aren’t you getting something?”

“This is one of the few places I feel safe, and less anxious… so of course I’m gonna be here a lot…”

“Huh?” I asked, confused by what she was getting at.

“I know the menu.” She said, sticking her tongue out. “I even have a usual. In fact… they’re already preparing it…” Lucy waved over to the woman behind the counter, who stopped what she was doing and waved back.

“I’m… not very hungry though.” I… lied. I was starving at this point, but I also felt guilty at the fact she was going to pay for whatever I ordered.

“Then just get a drink. Ooooh their strawberry milkshakes are to die for…”

There was an awkward silence that filled the air as soon as she said that. I could see her trying her best to keep her smirk in.

“Did you just…”

“Hey, I don’t get to hang out with other undead people!”

“But you’re not…”

“Of course vampires count as undead. Just… a different kind. Don’t think you’ve got a monopoly on the whole ‘Death’ thing…” She laughed. “Plus I’ve known you for years, but this is the first time I’m spending time with you out where you actually know not only what I am, but kinda what I’m going through. So excuse me if I’m a bit giddy.”

“Okay… you’re excused.” I smiled.

“Thank you, Princess Susie, O’ benevolent ruler and Goddess…” She teased.

“If you keep this up, I’ll have you worshipping at my feet…” I grinned.

“Is that a threat, or a promise?” She grinned back, winking.

There was no… romantic connection between us. I could feel the lack of it as we joked and talked, but getting to be this… kinky? This… open? Around Lucy… it was…

…Fun.

“We’ll see when we get back to yours.”

Just as Lucy was about to no doubt come back with some witty reply, the door opened.

There she was.

In all her beauty.

Elizabeth.

Wearing a cute, baggy white blouse and pale blue denim jeans, along with some strappy sandals and her red hair pinned back into a large ponytail with sunglasses on top of her head.

But I knew this wasn’t a spell. I knew the ‘devotion’ thing, or whatever it was, was gone. Because whilst I felt a yearning to be cuddled up against her chest right now, desperately wanting for her to cuddle me and stroke my hair, to tell me everything is going to be okay… I still felt that awkward distance between us, the little voice in my head telling me to be careful… at least for now.

“Hey Lucy… Hey… Suze…” Beth said, tucking a loose strand of her gorgeous red hair behind her ear, like she always does when she’s nervous.

“Hey…” Lucy replied, trying to sound very unimpressed, probably for my benefit.

“H… hi…” I said, hiding most of my face from behind the menu I was still holding.

“Can… Can I sit?” Beth asked, pointing to the only chair left at our table.

I nodded, with only the top of my head visible to her at this point, as I was too scared to pull it down and show my true feelings right now.

“Thanks.” She said as she waved to the person at the counter. It seemed both Lucy and Beth knew the person who owned this cafe, or at least whoever worked here today.

The woman nodded and walked over, pulling out a little notepad and a pencil out of her apron.

“Hey ladies… what can I get for you?” The woman asked.

“You already know mine.” Lucy grinned up at her.

“I know, I know. But I gotta ask.” The woman laughed.

Looking up at her, she looked like she was in her… early twenties? But if this was some kind of supernatural cafe… she probably isn’t human. And from what I’ve learnt these past couple of days… is that appearances around here mean nothing. She could be a thousand years old for all I know, so I kept my judgments and thoughts to myself as she smiled down at me.

Her beautiful long blonde hair was pinned up into some kind of messy bun, her dazzling blue eyes making me want to stare into them for the rest of my life.

“Careful…” Lucy warned me, pulling my arm, and my gaze, away from this mysterious cafe worker.

“Why?” I whispered.

“She’s a siren.”

“As in… as in the Greek myth…?”

“Yup. It’s not just her voice that makes you fall in love with her.”

“Oh…”

“I’ll have a coffee, please, Teles.” Beth said to the woman, nonchalantly.

“One coffee, one piece of strawberry cake and a strawberry milkshake… and what is it for this lovely young lady who I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting before…” The woman smiled down at me, making my insides feel like jelly.

“H… hi…” I replied with all the awkwardness of a thirteen year old girl with a crush.

“Hi there, cupcake! What’s your name? I’ve never seen you here before, and I never forget a pretty face…”

“That’s my girlfriend, Susie.” Beth interrupted, answering for me.

‘Am I though? I… guess I still am. We never actually broke up or anything. We’re just… having some difficulties I guess.’ I thought to myself as the Siren, Teles… or whatever her name was, turned to Beth, surprised.

“But I thought you were dating a hu… oh.” 

I think she figured it out.

“I’m not human. Not anymore…” I sighed.

“Bethany Lazarus!” Teles’ voice got deeper, more… judgey… A huge contrast to the friendly bundle of joy just a minute ago.

“You know that’s not my name. You always call me that to annoy me.” Beth replied, rolling her eyes.

“What did you do to this poor girl?” Teles asked, crossing her arms across her apron.

“I died.” I said, speaking up for myself.

“You… wait so…”

Teles started pointing her finger back and forth between Beth and I, figuring out what she had done.

“But I thought your family didn’t…”

“I couldn’t lose her! Okay?” Beth looked up at me and smiled, weakly.

“So this little cutie is undead now? Oh you poor little darling!” Teles put her little notepad and pencil down on the table and bent down, giving me a huge hug.

I wasn’t going to complain. Especially not since I was nestled in between her boobs, with her warmth radiating from her, and her heavenly smell doing all sorts of things to my brain right now…

“Well your order is on the house. Get whatever you like, darling.” Teles said to me, releasing me from a grip I didn’t want releasing from, and standing up, grabbing her notepad again.

“Can… I just get a milkshake? And maybe… maybe a sandwich?”

Now that it wasn’t costing Lucy anything, and this Teles was offering something for free… maybe… maybe I could eat something…

“Of course you can, sweetie! What flavour? And what kind of sandwich?”

“Chocolate, please? And umm… chicken?”

“One chocolate milkshake and a chicken sandwich, coming right up. Oh and if either of these two useless girls haven’t said it already, welcome to our world.” She winked, before heading off towards the counter.

“She was… nice.” I commented, once Teles was out of earshot, still in a bit of a haze from her hypnotising affection. “So is she…”

“Is she what?” Beth asked in a way that clearly showed she was not impressed by Teles’ show of affection or the fact she was just being judged by her.

“Into… you know…”

“Oh, the cute pet names she uses? That’s just a thing she does.” Lucy replied, smiling. “She has no idea about our kink.”

“Ah… okay.”

“So… how are you?” Beth asked me, changing the subject and bringing me back to reality.

“I… I’m ok. All things considered. Including the fact that I’m dead…” I made sure to put a lot of emphasis on that last word.

Undead.” Lucy interrupted, correcting me.

“Not helping…” I growled.

Lucy then quickly sat back in her chair.

“I’m… I’m sorry, baby… I mean… Susie. I really didn’t want to introduce you to all this this way.”

“How… how are you?” I asked Beth, trying to move the conversation a bit more as this was getting awkward again.

“Hahaha… yeah…” Beth laughed awkwardly, looking around at various random parts of the cafe.

“What’s up?”

“I’m going to be honest with you Suze… I’ve been an emotional wreck.” Beth sighed.

Part of me felt… guilty. Because me leaving like that probably caused her to feel that way.

“How so?” I asked.

“I missed you, dummy! We’ve barely spent any time apart since we got together, and after everything that happened… after you died… I really needed you. The real you. Not the baby version.”

“So you didn’t want me regressed like that? Obedient?”

No! I brought you back from the dead because I missed you, and because I love you! And then when I brought you back and you were like… that… I felt alone still. Even though you were with me again, it still felt like you were gone, instead replaced by an obedient little doll, by someone different. So I was still grieving.”

“I… I’m sorry.” 

I hadn’t even thought about her grief over losing me that night. Or the fact she hadn’t actually gotten ‘me’ back afterwards.

“No, none of that. You have no reason to say that word. I’m the one who is sorry. I messed up the spell. I just hope you can forgive me. I promise you, I never meant to mess it up, I never wanted you to be that obedient or whatever. I promise I tried my best to fix it after I realised what had happened.”

“But… you wanted me to be your baby, right? If the accident didn’t happen… if the guy didn’t show up that night…”

“Maybe. Someday. I don’t know. If you weren’t into it, I could deal with that. That’s why I was planning on introducing you into my world first, about me being a Witch an all that. Then eventually… maybe I’d come out to you about the baby stuff.”

“Be honest. You wanted me to be your baby.”

“...Yes. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t daydream about you sitting on my lap, looking all adorable like you did the past few weeks. Just… with your normal self there, enjoying it. Not being forced to do it because the messed up spell wanted you to make me happy.”

So she did want me to be like Lucy for her. But not under some form of fucked up mind control spell thing. And thinking back… all that time she was ‘working’... she was busy with her books. No doubt those books were magical spell books or whatever, and she was trying to fix me. So she wasn’t lying about that either, she really was trying to fix me. In the end it took Death themself to come and fix this fucked up spell.

In the moment… she thought she lost me. So of course she’s going to try whatever she can do to bring me back, given that she has the power to do so in her blood, as a Witch. Or at least I assume it’s a blood thing, otherwise there’d be Witches everywhere. But then she just didn’t have any actual experience of bringing things, especially people, back to life. It seems to be a family thing of hers that stopped in the previous generation, at least that’s what I’ve pieced together from what I’ve heard the past couple of days. So of course she’s going to mess up…

I knew I couldn’t blame her for what happened. She was just trying to bring me back. And honestly… I felt bad for then trying to pin the reason for my anger onto her keeping secrets. Especially when it turns out all my friends have been keeping secrets from me. Beatrice and Lucy are also both part of this ‘world’, and neither told me. I guess if I was in their situation… I’d do the same. You can’t just go around blabbing to anyone that you’re a freakin’ vampire or a Witch or a siren. It’s the same with me and being gay. This world is hostile to us, full of people who hate people like us… you have to be careful who you come out to.

And as I sat there, with the noises of cooking in the background along with the people in the back talking, I started to process all this finally. The anger and frustration I held just a couple of days ago just… vanished. Replaced instead by a pit in my chest, one of guilt and longing. This wasn’t a sudden thing. Talking to Lucy… talking to Beth… coming to terms that there was a whole secret world the people in my life were part of that I didn’t know… it all helped get me to this point. I still had a lot of work to go. It still felt… weird. And no doubt Beth and I will have some work to put into our relationship, especially that conversation I’m dreading where she properly tells me about her kinks… but I knew, deep in my heart, that I was ready now. And I was sure about all this. I’ve forgiven her for what she did. If I was in her shoes… I’d have done the same probably.

And most importantly… I still love her.

“Earth to Suze…”

========================================================

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

New chapters of Parum Mortis every Wednesday/Sunday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 11

Once again loving the human emotion and psychological reality demonstrated even if not everyone is human. Also I spot a trope XD

Chapter 20: Interruption

“Earth to Suze…” Lucy said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Oh… sorry… I was in my own little world then, wasn’t I?” I laughed awkwardly and blushed, looking down to see that a chocolate milkshake had just magically appeared in front of me. “Wha… how…?”

“She came over and handed it to you. You were too far in your own thoughts to even notice her.”

“Oh! I’m sorry!” I quickly turned around and apologised to Teles, who smiled warmly at me and nodded her head.

“Are you okay? What’s on your mind?” Beth asked, putting her hand on mine.

“I… I’m sorry.” I sighed.

“For what?”

“For my reaction.”

“Oh sweetie… you don’t have to apologise for that. I told you, I’m the one to blame for keeping things from you, for messing up the spell…” Beth’s face looked guilty, which in turn made me feel more guilty as she shouldn’t have to feel that way.

“Which you wouldn’t have needed to have cast if I hadn’t reacted so badly that night!” I whined.

“But it was understandable. That guy told you my two biggest secrets, and it shook your world.”

“Biggest? So you have more?”

“Only minor ones. Like… I don’t like that Dorothy movie you like so much.” Beth said, looking away from me, guiltily.

“WAIT! WHAT?” I cried out, half laughing.

“Sorry… it’s just… I mean… I’m a Witch. It wasn’t exactly the best portrayal of us…” She laughed.

“Hmph. Fine. Understandable. What else? Next you’re going to tell me that you don’t like my cooking…”

“I… umm…” Beth looked really guilty again all of a sudden.

“No… please… not this… that’s the ultimate betrayal…”

“You’re great at so much, sweetheart… we can’t all be good at everything…”

I looked to Lucy for support, but she wore the same awkward expression on her face.

“No… not you too?”

“Why do you think I ordered pizza so much? Your cooking is terrible, sorry babe.” Lucy laughed.

“Fine. You're cooking from now on!” I pouted, pointing at Beth.

“If that’s what the princess wants…” Beth laughed.

“It is! Because I am a goddamn princess!”

“See, Beth? Exactly why I introduced her to you in the first place. Complete brat when she doesn’t get her way…” Lucy commented, grinning at me.

“And a perfect little angel when she does…” Beth giggled.

It felt like both of them were teaming up on me at this point, which is highly unfair.

“So why don’t…”

A loud crash filled the cafe as the glass on the front door shattered.

I looked to my left, where I heard the smash come from, to see a small, round, metal ball on the ground, surrounded by shards of glass.

Intricate designs surrounded the ball’s surface, but what was most noticeable were the holes at various locations, in little groups of 9 small holes or so. Evenly spaced around the whole ball… they almost looked like some kind of…

Suddenly the mechanism inside the ball stirred to life as the holes started emitting some white smoke, billowing out, forming a pool of whatever cloudy substance this was around it.

Within a few more seconds, the pool had doubled in diameter, but also quadrupled in height.

“Shit… he’s here…” Lucy said.

“Who’s here?” Beth replied.

“A hunter.”

“You mean…” I began to say.

“Yes! He’s found me. FUCK! I need to get…”

Heavy footsteps landed on the glass with a loud crunch, and from the smoke appeared a large man… a large rough-looking man. Taller than most, with a build only seen by those who frequented a gym… with his brown trench coat encircling his thick, leather biker boots… I looked up to see a well-matched grisled expression, with a thick beard covering his wrinkled, scarred face. And to top it all off, he wore some weird fucking hat on the top of his head.

He looked like a right idiot, honestly.

Before any of us could react, the strange man, this… hunter… lifted his arm up, and in his leather-gripped mitt, was a small crossbow. I knew what a crossbow was, I had seen the old fantasy movies, I had read the stories. I knew a bit about basic English history. But I never knew crossbows could be that small…

And he fired. He fired a small dart that flew past Beth, then past my face, heading directly for Lucy.

I turned to see if it hit Lucy, only to find a giant fucking needle (or a very small crossbow bolt, depending on how you look at it), sticking out of Lucy’s chest. Problem was, this wasn’t where her heart was. Even if my knowledge of vampires isn’t as accurate as I may once thought… pretty sure stabbing through the heart would be the way to off a vampire. But he missed, aiming more for her shoulder-area. And this small bolt was way too small to do any serious damage.

“Lucy?” Beth asked, panicking.

Lucy looked like she had the mother of all hangovers right now. Her face dropped, her body slowly rocking in a spiral, her expression completely devoid of life.

“What’s wrong with her?” I asked Beth.

“She’s been drugged.”

“Drugged?”

“Stand aside… before I end you both for conspiring with an agent of the Dark Lord.” The man growled at us in a deep voice.

“Do you have any idea where you are?” Beth said, standing up, quickly signalling for me to stay sat where I was.

“MOVE ASIDE, HERETIC. I AM JUST HERE FOR THE SPAWN OF SATAN. SHE WILL LEAD ME TO HER NEST.” The hunter continued, sounding like a cheesy fantasy movie knight.

“Nest? HA!” I laughed. “She’s way too shy for a nest.”

I looked over at Beth, who was chanting something quietly, something I couldn’t quite make out. Either that or it was all gibberish. Rotating her hand behind her back, a spark appeared, before it quickly grew into a small ball of fire.

‘She… she actually did that… with her freaking mind…’

“You have one last chance to leave. Otherwise…” Beth warned, stepping closer to the mysterious hunter, who quickly switched his sight to Beth, aiming his small crossbow accordingly.

“Otherwise, what…? What are you, some kind of spawn of Satan too? A half-breed? A Witch?”

“Oh you got that right.” Beth grinned, pulling her arm from behind her back, spinning in place so the bolt the hunter fired narrowly missed her head, before lunging the hand with the fireball in it towards the asshole who had just tried to shoot her.

Problem was, the hunter was prepared. He, too, dodged the intended projectile, and with his heavy boot, kicked Beth in the chest with a weighty punt. Beth went flying back, into the bay window, as the hunter prepared his little crossbow again.

Now… I still have no recollection of what transpired after this point in time. I saw Lucy unconscious and Beth clutching her chest in pain, and… I saw red. And that’s when it all went blank. All I remember is coming to my senses, my hands bloody and my clothes scuffed up, as Beth knelt down beside me, stroking my hair.

“Baby? Baby? Are you there? Are you okay?” She asked as I looked up, still trying to piece together where I was… and who I was.

“What… what happened?” I asked.

“Come on, we have to go… now…

“Huh?”

“I’ll explain when we get home, stay close to me, I’ve got Lucy.”

“Oh… okay…” I said, climbing slowly to my feet, pain radiating from my chest area, with no idea what had caused it.

Beth put her arms under a still-unconscious Lucy, lifting her up into the air and walking over the remains of a cafe table… or what was left of it anyway.

I quickly clutched onto the back of Beth’s top, holding on for dear life as she steered me out of the cafe.

And looking back… I only got a glimpse… but at that moment, I wondered what had caused so much destruction to the place.

“Come on… we just need to get to the car…” Beth said, running as fast as she could down the street with Lucy in her arms and me being dragged along behind her, trying my best to keep up.

We turned a corner to see her little car just sitting there, on its own, by the side of the street.

“Get in, sweetie. Unlock it for us, please. Grab the keys from my bag.” Beth ordered as she rushed over to the back seats.

I reached inside her bag, and within seconds, found her keys, before rushing over to the driver’s side door and unlocking it for us.

“Good girl. Now get in…” She said as she awkwardly opened the back door and lay Lucy down gently, before closing the door and getting into the driver’s side seat.

Whilst she was doing this, I ran back around the car and got in the passenger seat, fastening my seatbelt and trying my best to be calm for her, as this was the first time back in a car after… you know. I couldn’t afford to panic, not with all this shit that is currently happening to us. I can panic when I get home. For now… we just needed to get home.

Starting the car frantically, Beth pulled out into the road and sped off away from the cafe we had just ran away from.

“What… what happened?” I asked as we drove down the streets of the city, heading towards… home. Our home. 

“Do you not remember?” Beth asked, concerned, whilst keeping her focus on the road.

“No… I just remember he kicked you…”

“Yeah he did, then you went all zombie on him…”

“I… did? What do you mean by ‘all zombie’?” I asked, confused.

“You were like a feral beast. You started attacking him, getting a few good hits in. He really wasn’t prepared for a zombie girl to be there, he was mostly just ready for a vampire. I was surprised he even saw my spell coming, but that just means he’s clearly experienced. But yes, anyway, you knocked him on his arse, he got a few good hits on you, the cafe got a bit wrecked in this fight, and then… you threw the table at him. Like a full on, over your head, throw. I had managed to recover a bit after getting kicked in the chest, and I hit him with a spell or two as he was about to shoot you with his stupid little crossbow. After that, he knew he wasn’t prepared, so he fled. That’s when you calmed down and came to your senses… I had heard of zombies doing this. It’s probably where the depiction in the movies came from. Though you were a lot less shambling, and a lot more rabid.”

“I… did that?”

“You did, and thank you. For saving us.”

I… saved… you?”

“And I saved you. That’s what we do. We protect each other.”

“I…”

I felt exhausted and still a bit dizzy and out of it, so I laid my head on Beth’s shoulder as she drove us closer and closer to home.

“Wakey wakey, baby…”

I opened my eyes to see Beth standing outside the car, on my side, with the door wide open.

“Oh… I… did I fall asleep?” I asked, groggily.

“You looked so peaceful, so I let you sleep. No doubt your little rage thing exhausted you.”

“Where…?”

“Is Lucy? I carried her inside. Put her in… that room.”

“The… nursery?”

“Yeah. Sorry, didn’t wanna call it that… wasn’t sure you…”

“It’s okay. Just… is she okay?”

“She’s resting. The effects of whatever he drugged her with should wear off soon. He wasn’t trying to poison her, he was just trying to capture her to get her to talk.”

“About what?”

“Probably other vampires. Then once he’d  made her talk, he’d kill her. I’m just glad we were there when he attacked.”

“Me too. Oh… I should get out of the car… haha…” I laughed awkwardly, undoing my seatbelt as Beth held out her hand.

“Are you sure you’re okay to come in? I can drop you off somewhere if you’re still not ready? I just think… this is the safest place right now, especially with that hunter still out there…”

“I’m okay. Promise.” I smiled up at her.

“Okay then. Well take my hand, we’ll get you snuggled up on the sofa with some hot chocolate whilst we wait for Lucy to wake up. Do… do you…” Beth said, looking all awkward again.

“Do I what?”

“I… umm…”

“Just ask.” I sighed.

“Do you need a change?”

“I…” I looked down and saw a little wet spot on the skirt I had borrowed from Lucy. “I think so.”

“Come on, I’ll show you where the supplies are so you can change yourself.”

And as I took her hand and she helped me out of the car, I had an idea and a small burst of courage to suggest what had popped into my mind. Shutting the car door behind me, I looked up into her eyes and smiled awkwardly.

“How… how about you change me?”

🧟‍♀️

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the remaining chapters are available on my Patreon which can be found here if you go for the second tier.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks!

• Like 7
19 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

MOVE ASIDE, HERETIC. I AM JUST HERE FOR THE SPAWN OF SATAN. SHE WILL LEAD ME TO HER NEST.” The hunter continued, sounding like a cheesy fantasy movie knight.

And if this bastard had done this to one of my friends this is the point where he would be down with two 9x19s through his chest or me on top of him like an angry spider monkey trying to put a bread knife through his neck... Depending on what I have on hand

19 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“You were like a feral beast. You started attacking him, getting a few good hits in. He really wasn’t prepared for a zombie girl to be there, he was mostly just ready for a vampire. I was surprised he even saw my spell coming, but that just means he’s clearly experienced. But yes, anyway, you knocked him on his arse, he got a few good hits on you, the cafe got a bit wrecked in this fight, and then… you threw the table at him. Like a full on, over your head, throw. I had managed to recover a bit after getting kicked in the chest, and I hit him with a spell or two as he was about to shoot you with his stupid little crossbow. After that, he knew he wasn’t prepared, so he fled. That’s when you calmed down and came to your senses… I had heard of zombies doing this. It’s probably where the depiction in the movies came from. Though you were a lot less shambling, and a lot more rabid.”

“I… did that?”

Okay so the fuck head isn't just complete talk... Noted..... Also impressive on our girls part

Chapter 21: Plan

“Are… are you sure? I mean, I’m happy to help… but I would have thought you were still feeling a bit… iffy about all that stuff and about… me.” Beth asked as we stood awkwardly in our driveway.

“I’m still rubbish at putting them on myself. I mess the tapes up and I’m pretty sure I’m not using enough powder.” I replied, blushing. It wasn’t easy for me to say this, but it needed saying. I needed help.

Plus… I was hoping maybe… just maybe… if she changed me like she did when I was regressed… that maybe I’d feel some sort of connection again.

“Okay then. I’ll help. Then you can get some clean clothes on and I’ll shove these things you borrowed from Lucy in the machine.”

I smiled up at her and nodded as she took over once again, just like she always had in our relationship. I still couldn’t believe I hadn’t noticed this, but she… she was always a bit of a Mum. Always taking control, sorting things out for me, washing my stuff, cooking for me, making sure I brushed my teeth and had baths… I thought it was just her way of showing love. And yeah, it probably is… but now I know… it’s more than that.

Beth guided me into the nursery, where I saw a sleeping Lucy lying peacefully in the crib, sucking her thumb as she snuggled one of the stuffed toys I had played with whilst I was regressed. She was still dressed in her normal clothes, which kinda made it look even more adorable really.

It was still weird being in here after everything that happened, but at the same time it felt… reassuring. Like it was a safe place. Maybe there really is more to me than I originally thought. Maybe I am what Lucy is… an ‘adult baby’ or whatever she called them. I’ve always felt a bit childish sometimes, Beth often commented on how adorable I was or how bratty I could be. And I loved Beth taking care of me, even before the whole regression thing.

So as she held my hand tightly, pulling me over to the changing table, I felt my heart flutter as she turned and smiled.

“But what about…” I was about to ask, whilst pointing at Lucy.

“She’s sleeping peacefully. We won’t wake her up. If you’ve changed your mind, just say, I can hand you the supplies and you can go get changed in the spare bedroom.” Beth whispered.

“No… it’s okay. So do I just hop up or something? Last time I was getting changed in here I was lifted.”

“Do you want lifting?”

“Not this time. I need to gradually ease into this stuff if I’m to accept it. Baby steps. Oh… ignore that. I… ugh.”

Beth giggled and smiled down at me, her cute face melting my heart the same way it always does. I was powerless against that damn smile of hers, I didn’t stand a chance. But I wasn’t lying. I was open to trying this with her. I loved her. I understand now that it wasn’t her fault the spell messed up, she didn’t mean to make me obsessed about pleasing her. And I wanted to make her happy, just not in the ‘I’ll blindly do anything for you’ kind of way, more in the ‘I’m your girlfriend and I’m happy to at least try stuff for you and then we can discuss if we want to continue with it or not’ way.

Kicking a little step stool in place, she signalled for me to climb up. So I took the signal and climbed up, settling my soggy backside down on the plastic mat of the giant changing table.

“So… you had this nursery set up before the accident? How… did I not see?” I asked as I spread my legs and Beth got in position to change me.

“Glamour spell. You saw a wall where the door was. I was waiting for the right time…”

“So how long before me did you have this room?”

“Just before you moved in. Haha, I know, I was really hoping you would accept this part of me and want to be my baby, and maybe I got a little bit carried away…”

“A little bit?” I laughed, trying to hide my nervousness as Beth untaped my nappy and pulled it down.

“Okay… I got very carried away. But you start with the painting, then it kinda just… my Mummy side took over and I ended up with this room how it is now. Same with the outfits. I’d see them at events and stuff, and I knew you’d just look absolutely precious in them. I will say… I was right. You do look precious in them.”

“Maybe another time…” I blushed.

Her face perked up. Like it was Christmas and her birthday all rolled into one.

“So… you’re willing to try it?”

“I am. I can see how much this means to you. And I won’t lie… as angry as I was at being stuck in that state for three weeks… that was the happiest I’ve ever felt. And I saw how happy it made you.”

“I loved it. But I also hated it.”

“Why?”

“Because it wasn’t you. It was this fake copy of you. It was a copy that just existed to make me happy. But that gave me the drive to find a way to reverse the spell’s issue, to bring you back. I may have enjoyed getting to be a Mummy… it just… it wasn’t for the right baby.”

“And that right baby… is me? Actual me though.” I asked.

“If you want to be. Obviously we can take this slow. As slow as you want. You’re already getting used to these nappies, which I’m sorry about by the way. When I was putting you back togeth… when I was ‘fixing’ you, I couldn’t fix that. Magic can only fix so much, even necromancy.”

“So I’m incontinent or whatever you call it?”

“Sorry.”

“Stop with the sorr…EEEE!” I cried out as a cold wipe hit my most intimate area.

“Sorry… Oh sorry about the sorr… I mean… the wipes are cold. I’ll be as quick as possible ba… Suze.”

“You can call me that… if you want, that is. I guess it’s a good place to start.”

“Are you sure?” Beth asked, her face perking up again.

“Yeah. It’s just a cute nickname. Go for it.”

“Okay… baby.”

Something about her calling me that made my tummy flutter and my heart feel happy. And I could see it was having a similar effect on her.

“You’re gonna have to teach me how to properly put one of these on.” I said, half-jokingly.

“Maybe next time, okay? I need to get these clothes you’re wearing into the wash, then I need to get some stuff sorted.”

“What stuff? Shouldn’t we have a plan of attack or something in case that hunter guy comes knocking?”

“That’s what I was talking about, sweetie. I have some stuff planned, some stuff I’ve been planning for a little while. This attack… has sped up my timetable. But that means I need to get some stuff done to make sure it’s done in time.”

“What stuff?”

“I know you don’t want to hear this… but it’s a secret. I promise you though, give me a day or two, and I’ll tell you.”

I sighed.

“Seriously? More secrets? Can I at least have a clue?”

“It’s to do with my Grandma and her will, and keeping you and Lucy safe. I just… I just need to make sure it’s ready before I reveal it, I don’t want to get any hopes up or anything. We should be okay here for a couple of days at least. There’s no way he could track us here, and even then, we’ve got a vampire, a Witch, and a raging zombie…” Beth said, tickling my tummy, making me squeal and giggle suddenly. “Sorry, couldn’t resist. Your tummy is way too cute not to tickle.”

I just pouted as she put the wipes in with the used nappy and pulled it from under me, rolling it up and placing it in a trash bin by the changing table. Pulling out a clean nappy, she spread it out then looked me in the eyes.

“Bum up.”

“What’s the magic word?” I teased.

Now…” She grinned.

“...Yeah I suppose that works too…” I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

“And you seriously didn’t realise how much of a baby you are before all this?” Beth laughed.

“I honestly didn’t! Not until you and Lucy pointed it all out! Shut up!”

“Anyway, let's get you changed, then we’ll wait for Lucy to wake up. I need to call Bea, get her to babysit the two of you whilst I’m out.”

“You’re going out?”

“To sort that stuff I mentioned out, yeah.”

“Wait… babysitter?” I asked, after taking way too long to realise what she had said.

“I’m joking! Well… kind of. Look, I’m not having two little brats waddling about my house getting up to all sorts of trouble. But it’s mainly for your safety, hun. Just in case that hunter does track us back here, I want Bea to be here to protect you.”

“Fine. But no babying!”

“No babying. Promise. Though you know Bea… there may be a bit of teasing.”

I did know Bea, and Beth was right. There’s no way Bea wouldn’t tease us both, especially now that I know about all this baby crap.

Thickly secured into a nappy much thicker than the ones Lucy gave me, I waddled my way out of the nursery and into our bedroom, where I quickly stripped myself of Lucy’s borrowed clothes, dumping them into a little pile on the bed, and finding myself something to wear. Problem was… none of my jeans would fit over these nappies. So I picked out my nightie, as it was the only thing that was available that wasn’t too fancy or uncomfortable to wear in a relaxed setting. Grabbing the pile of clothes, including the skirt I had leaked on, I waddled back out to see Beth, who turned and just… stared. Honestly if this was a cartoon, she’d have little hearts for pupils right now.

“What? It’s all I could find!” I pouted.

“I… it’s just that you look… adorable. Waddling about like that.” Beth commented, trying her best not to squeal.

“Hmph!” I replied, waddling over to her and shoving the clothes into her arms.

“I’ll wash these then, and you can get snuggled up. I think I heard Lucy coming to, why don’t you go check in on her first?”

“Kay.”

Waddling over to the nursery, I slowly opened the door as to not disturb Lucy just in case she wasn’t awake yet. But as I peeked in, I saw a very blushy, very cute Lucy looking around the nursery, before noticing me looking in.

“I… I just… what…” Was all Lucy could get out.

“It’s okay, you’re safe. You’re at our house. We escaped. The hunter is in the wind. I just came to check in on you, see if you had woken up yet.” I replied.

“So this… this is the nursery she built…”

“Yeah…”

“Damn girl, she must really love you!”

“Yeah… wait, what?”

“Do you know how much attention to detail is put into this room? The crib, the highchair, the changing table, the decorations… everything… she put her heart and soul into this room, you can tell. She wouldn’t have done this for just anyone.”

“R… really?”

“Oh yeah! And damn… waking up in a crib like that…”

“So you’ve never…?”

“Nope! Never. Always wanted to though. It was… interesting.”

“Something you want still?”

“Oh definitely!”

“Well I’m glad you’re okay. Beth said she’s got some stuff to sort out in the city, but Bea is on her way to ‘babysit’ us.”

“B… Babysit?” Lucy’s eyes widened.

“She was only joking… I think. Mostly just to keep us safe in case that hunter of yours turns up again.”

“Makes sense. Though Bea will definitely…”

“Tease us? Oh for sure.”

“Cute nightie by the way.”

“T… thanks… I… umm… I’ll let you get up, I’ll be in the living room.” I said, awkwardly smiling and ducking back out, closing the door behind me.

“Is Lucy okay?” Beth asked as I waddled back into the living room.

“Yeah. She wasn’t expecting to wake up in the nursery though.” I replied.

“I bet she wasn’t! I thought she’d appreciate it though. Help calm her down after everything at the cafe. How are you holding up, baby?”

“I’m okay. Just… still a bit… I dunno.”

“I bet. Why don’t you get snuggled up on the sofa and watch something?”

“Will… will you join me?”

“I… okay, sure. But only until Bea arrives. I called her whilst you were busy in the nursery, she’s frantically speeding across the city as we speak. She doesn’t like it when I’m in danger. She’s very protective of me.”

“It’s cute. You both share that trait. I just hope she’s okay.”

“Oh it’s Bea. Nothing could stop that girl.” Beth said, holding back a giggle.

“That’s true.”

“Come on then, let’s get snuggled up on the sofa for a bit.”

Putting her hands on my shoulders, she turned me around and started guiding me towards the sofa, where she quickly sat down first and grabbed my hand, pulling me down onto her lap. My padded butt landed with a bit of a ‘poof’, which made me blush.

“Comfy?” Beth asked.

“I wasn’t planning on…”

“Sitting on my lap? Well tough. That’s the price.”

Price, eh? And what do I get for that price?”

“Unlimited snuggles and kisses? And occasional buttpats.”

“Unlimited? But I get that anyway… you’re going to have to sweeten the deal…” I grinned.

“Oh I’m sure I’ll think of…”

“Get a room…” Lucy sighed, waddling over and sitting down next to us on the sofa.

“Aww, is someone a little crankypants?” I joked.

“She’s definitely a little something-pants…” Beth commented, raising her eyebrow.

Lucy’s face turned red as she struggled to maintain eye contact with either of us.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“I saw that waddle…

“Wait… so she…”

“Someone definitely put a nappy on herself before coming out here…” Beth grinned.

“Wait… really?” I turned my gaze back to Lucy, scanning her for obvious signs that she was as thickly padded as I was.

Lucy just looked at us, like a deer in headlights.

“I… just… shut up!” She whined.

“Don’t worry about it, hun. You’re welcome to them. But because you didn’t ask, you’re not getting a big girl cup for your hot chocolate.”

“I… umm… wait, what?” Lucy’s mouth opened in shock.

“Do I get one?” I asked, like the suck up I’ve always been.

“If you want one, sweetie.”

“Yeah!” I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Lucy.

“So Lucy is definitely the baby sister right now…” Beth laughed, sliding me off her lap and onto the sofa, before standing up. “You two be good girls whilst I go sort them out. Beth should be here soon.”

I shuffled over to Lucy, who still looked mortified as she sat down on the opposite end of the sofa with the familiar ‘poof’.

“So you just… put one on?” I asked.

“I… didn’t think it would be a problem.”

“Oh I don’t think it is, I just…”

“Look, I saw how cute you waddled about, and I got jealous, okay? None of my nappies are that thick, and I wanted to try them.”

“How are they? Compared to yours of course. I’m not really a nappy connoisseur like you.”

“Amazing! Like… they’re so soft and crinkly! They’re perfect!”

“They do feel pretty good…”

“Yeah see!”

That’s when I heard a car pull up outside with a bit of a screech.

A car door was slammed.

And heavy footsteps stomped up the path.

“That… must be Beatrice.” Lucy commented.

“I… yeah, I think you’re…”

The door flew open, and in the doorway… was Beatrice, in a very sharp waistcoat, shirt and pants, looking more pissed than ever.

Couldn't post last night so here you go today instead!

• Like 8
20 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

The door flew open, and in the doorway… was Beatrice, in a very sharp waistcoat, shirt and pants, looking more pissed than ever.

Why do I hear boss music? XD

Chapter 22: Babysitter

“WHERE ARE YOU?” Beatrice yelled across the living room.

Lucy and I stared at our friend in stunned silence as she frantically looked around. Then nervously… I lifted my hand up slowly and waved.

“Hey sweetie.” She said, in a much calmer voice than I was expecting, before looking all serious again, looking for what I could only assume was Beth.

“Oh hey sis!” Beth called out, carrying a cup and a baby bottle as she walked out of the kitchen.

“YOU!” Bea stormed over and I wasn’t sure what she was going to do at this point, it honestly looked like she was going to punch her! But instead, she wrapped her arms around her, making sure not to make Beth spill my hot chocolate. “WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME? WE HAVE THESE CRYSTALS FOR A REASON!”

“Crystals?” I asked as Beth awkwardly shuffled over and handed me the cup, all whilst still being hugged by her sister. Nursing the cup in my hands, I took a sip but found it was still too hot.

“We have these crystals, see...” Bea said, releasing my girlfriend from her grip, before pulling something out from under her blouse, something hanging from the string wrapped around her neck.

“Oh! Yeah, Beth’s necklace. I’ve never seen her without it.” I replied.

“For good reason! We made these when we were kids. It allows us to tell the other if we’re in trouble, if we need help, whatever. Just a few magic words and the other knows something is up.”

“Oh wow… I had no idea that was the reason she loved it so much.”

Beth quickly handed Lucy her baby bottle whilst her sister was occupied explaining stuff to me, which looked much cooler (temperature-wise!) than I was expecting, as there was very little condensation in it. I suppose you have to make sure babies have it at the right temperature… and if she’s treating her like a baby… yeah that makes sense.

“We never take them off.” Bea turned to face her sister once again, before continuing her little rant, “And then today… you get in a fight with a freaking hunter? And you don’t tell me? I get to know much later on, when you’re home and safe. You dummy, I would have come and helped! Especially with these two little ones in danger!”

Lucy blushed as she suckled at the baby bottle in her hands.

And I must admit, with her referring to us like that… it definitely made me feel… things. But I won’t admit to any specifics... Not yet anyway.

“Actually… I think you’ll find it was Susie that saved us.” Beth smiled over at me.

“Wait… what?” Beatrice then looked at me in shock.

“The hunter tranq’d Lucy and she was out like a light. And this guy has obviously had run-ins with other Witches before, as he dodged my spells like they were nothing. After kicking me back… Susie… well she went full rage mode.”

“Rage mode?”

“Like… you’ve seen a werewolf when they’re feral, right?” Beth asked her.

“Of course. Wait… seriously?”

“Oh yes. Dodging his attacks, hitting him with the force of a vampire, she kicked the everloving…” Beth looked at me and Lucy. “Poop. She kicked the everloving poop out of him.”

Even now she’s treating us like we’re babies. She really can’t help it, can she? Or maybe it’s more for Lucy’s benefit… she must be terrified right now, and this whole baby thing seems to be helping her stay calm.

“How did you get her to not kill him then? Because you said on the phone that he’s still alive.” Beatrice asked.

“I just talked to her. It was like she was in control… but not.”

“I was?” I interrupted. “I just remember blacking out and waking up exhausted with the cafe in a state.”

“Teles is going to be pissed… is she okay at least?” Bea asked Beth.

“Yeah. I saw her hiding at the back of the cafe. And don’t worry, I promised to help her clean up and get it all sorted.” She replied.

“I’ll help too, two Witches can clean that place in no time.”

“Me too. I’d like to help… if possible. She was really lovely and I feel bad for wrecking the place, even if I don’t remember doing so.” I added.

“The street’s going to need more protection. Especially if a hunter got through…” Bea said.

“Yup. Anyway, don’t worry, we’re safe… though I don’t think it’s safe for Lucy to go back home.” Beth said, looking at Lucy and sighing.

“But…” Lucy pulled the teat of the bottle out from her mouth to complain, but was instantly silenced by the two ‘adults’.

“No. You’re not going back, it’s safe to assume he knows where you live.”

“But what about my stuff?” Lucy whined.

“I’ll go get everything when things have calmed down a bit.” Bea suggested.

“You’d do dat?”

“For you? Of course, sweetpea.” Bea’s smile was so… reassuring… so… heartwarming. Like it reminded me of Beth so much, the way she’d talk down to me like that, making me feel all safe and warm and happy…

“Baby? Are you okay?” Beth asked me, as if she was psychic.

‘Wait… she’s not, is she? Can Witches do that?’ I thought to myself, before realising she probably just caught me staring off into space and got concerned.

“Me? Yeah. I’m okay. Just a bit… I’m still exhausted.” I replied.

“You enjoy your hot chocolate, make sure to drink it before it goes cold. I need to get going, Bea… can you look after these two whilst I’m out? I shouldn’t be too long, a couple of hours at most.”

Beatrice went on the offensive again.

“Going? Where are you going all of a sudden? Shouldn’t we think of a plan of attack to deal with that hunter creep?” 

“What do you think I’m doing? I’m not letting him touch a hair on either of these two again. I’ve got a plan. I just… I need to make a few calls and meet a few people. Also… I may need you to get in touch with your… friend.”

“Which one? I’ve got lots. Dave? Jim? Arachne? Red?”

“Luci.”

“Wha?” Lucy replied, looking up from her bottle again.

“Not you, sweetie. Another Luci I know.” Bea said, before turning back to her sister. “Wait… what do you want her for?”

“I need some serious spellwork. Stuff even we can’t do.”

“Honestly Beth… what have you got planned?”

“Oh I’ve been planning this for a long time. But then Grandma died… and I figured this was perfect timing. It gave me the push I needed. So I’m doing it.”

“Doing what? You still haven’t explained!” Bea whined.

“I will later. But can you call your friend? Please? I need her help.”

“Fine. But I should be there just in case. She’ll probably want something in return. Good job she owes me a favour.”

“You’re still going to have to tell me one day about how she owes you a favour…” Beth’s eyebrow raised in suspicion.

“Maybe one day, sis. But not today. Go on then, I’ll babysit these two tykes. You get going, with whatever it is you’re planning.”

Beth nodded and walked over to me, kneeling down in front of me and putting her hands on both sides of my face, pulling me closer and kissing me on the lips. Pulling back, she had the biggest smile on her face.

“I’ve been waiting for that for weeks. Right, I need to go. You be good for Auntie Beatrice, okay sweetpea?”

“I… sure. Okay. Be careful though… please…” I replied, squeezing her arm quickly before she stood up.

“I will. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I looked over at Lucy as Beth stood up, and she was just sitting there, suckling at the baby bottle in her mouth, enjoying the hot chocolate, like her whole world was in that bottle right now.

It was mesmerising. She looked so… peaceful… so… happy.

And by the time I managed to bring myself to look away from the adorable sight, Beth had grabbed her coat and left, and all I heard was the car pulling away from the house.

“So kiddos… who wants to eat ice cream and watch movies you’re way too little for?” Beatrice said, putting her hands on her hips and looking down at us.

Lucy looked just like how I must have looked the past three weeks, happily clapping her hands with the baby bottle hanging from her mouth by the teat. Padded, in her own little world, acting like a baby… I could see it now. I could see how cute this actually was. She looked so happy and adorable, and part of me felt… jealous. As if I wanted to be as happy and carefree… and as cute as her. Just, you know, without the whole ‘brainwashed into devotion’ part.

Maybe… maybe this is something me and Beth could actually do. It scared me at first. And it wasn’t the best introduction… but seeing the happiness on Lucy’s face… despite everything that had just happened like an hour ago… I knew part of me wanted that. So when all this has calmed down, once Beth has finished whatever she’s doing, once we know we’re safe… maybe I’ll let her baby me a bit.

“And you, sweetie?” Bea turned to me for an answer.

“Please.” I replied, with a much more grown up reply.

“Oh come on, you can do better than that. I know you’re struggling with all this right now, especially after the past three weeks, but give me your cutest try.”

“I…”

“I’m only kidding, you don’t have to. You’ve been through so much, and it must be overwhelming. Learning there’s a whole new world you didn’t know existed, learning about all this kink stuff… then being attacked by a hunter? Don’t worry about needing to take things slowly.”

Now… I didn’t have to do this. But I felt like I wanted to. It was just… it wasn’t asking much, this was the perfect opportunity to dip my toes in the water so to speak. So I took a deep breath and imagined how a baby would say it…

“...Fank you.”

I shocked myself with how adorable that sounded, how… good it felt to speak like that. Don’t get me wrong, I like speaking like an adult, so I wouldn’t give it up anytime soon… but just letting myself go like that…

“Did… did you just… oh my… you’re too freaking adorable, little Susie! I may have to steal you from my sister because of how cute you are and keep you for myself!” 

Apparently I wasn’t the only one who was shocked.

I blushed as Lucy looked up at Beatrice.

“I thought you weren’t a Mummy?” Lucy asked.

“I’m not, this isn’t even my kink. But I can’t help it if my sister’s girlfriend is too freaking cute and I just want to smoosh her face and kiss her all over!”

“Yeah, I even get that feeling with her sometimes. She’s adorable even when she’s pretending to be an adult!” Lucy took the bottle out of her mouth and was now speaking like her normal, adult self.

“Hey! Why are you both ganging up on me?” I whined.

“Because you’re too cute!” Lucy squealed.

“I… am… not! Shuh up!”

“Oh there it is again!” Beatrice squealed this time.

“She’s just so precious!” Lucy’s smile was beaming.

“My sister hit the jackpot with this little one…”

Both of them hitting me with compliments from both sides… this wasn’t fair!

“I’m not a baby!”

“And she sounds just like you when you complain you’re not a baby!” Bea said to Lucy.

It was Lucy’s turn to blush now, as Beatrice laughed and walked around to the sofa, scooching me over a bit and plopping herself down between the two of us, putting her arms around us both.

“A Witch and two babies… What kind of trouble can we get in before Susie’s Mummy gets home?”

‘Mummy…? Maybe… maybe I could start calling Beth that when she gets back… that would make her happy… but… but I’ll do it because I want to. Not because some spell made me. I want to try this, I want to make my girlfriend happy, and I want… her. No messed up spell, no hunter, nothing will tear us apart. Not even Death, it seems.’

“What about the ice cream?” Lucy asked.

“Ready for this, cuties?” Bea said, smiling at Lucy before turning her head and smiling at me.

We both nodded at her, so she waved her hands a bit and out of nowhere, as if by… well, I guess it was actually magic this time… a tub of strawberry ice cream appeared, with three spoons buried in the top of it, sticking out.

“Oh heck yes!” Lucy cried out in excitement.

“F… fank you… A… Aun… Beatrice.” I mumbled. I couldn’t call her that. Not yet. Needed time. Mummy first, then Auntie. 

“You’re very welcome. Your Mummy is going to go crazy at me, but I think after the day you two have had, you deserve it.”

I grabbed a spoon and dug into the tub, pulling out a big chunk of ice cream and taking a tiny bite of it.

Beatrice lifted her legs so they were stuck out horizontally, then waved her wrist. Suddenly the footrest thingy… the pouffe or whatever it’s called (Hey, I didn’t buy it, Beth did, and she called it that silly name. I just call it a footrest.), flew across the living room floor and stopped right under her ankles.

“So… any recommendations for cartoons?” Bea asked as she got comfortable and snuggled up between the two of us as we ate this magically conjured ice cream.

• Like 8
55 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Loved this one! Such a great Aunty!

Guess: Maybe an aunt who falls in love with her own little vampire baby. And the 4 of them lived happily ever after when the vampire hunter was conjured into a frog by Beth and Death decided there was no point in getting Susie back.

But this story probably doesn't end like that 🤭

42 minutes ago, Little_Mouse said:

Guess: Maybe an aunt who falls in love with her own little vampire baby. And the 4 of them lived happily ever after when the vampire hunter was conjured into a frog by Beth and Death decided there was no point in getting Susie back.

But this story probably doesn't end like that 🤭

Nope, Since this is basically a prequel to Infernum Infantum we know it doesn’t work out that way…

Chapter 23: Testing the Waters

“Auntie Bea…” Lucy asked in that cute way kids do when they want something.

“Yes sweetie?” Bea replied, turning away from the screen.

It had been about an hour now, and we mostly just sat in silence the whole time, watching cartoons. We didn’t say a word to each other, probably because Lucy was attacked earlier, and I… well I don’t remember what I did, but according to Beth, I was a badass! So I think we wanted to take a little breather for a bit, to relax and process things on our own whilst we snuggled on either side of Beatrice, watching cartoons.

“Do you have any idea what Auntie Beth is up to?”

“I have no idea. Especially seeing as she mentioned our Grandmother.”

“Didn’t you have a meeting the other week regarding stuff?”

“Yeah, it was the reading of her will.”

“So has Beth been left something?”

“Oh shit… yeah… well that makes sense.” Bea replied, as if she had put two and two together and realised something.

“What does?” Lucy asked.

“I’ll let Susie’s Mummy explain when she gets back. I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Though what she has in store for it… I don’t know.” Beatrice said, before looking at me awkwardly. “Sorry hun. I… it’s natural for me, when I’m around littles. I know you’re not up to that stage with her and…”

“It’s okay.” I assured her. “I… I was thinking of calling her it soon anyway…”

“REALLY?” Lucy asked, jumping up and kneeling on the sofa, all whilst staring at me. “WHEN?”

“I dunno… I…”

“Only do it when you’re ready. I mean hell… you’ve never even tried being a baby… consensually of course. You need to try that first!”

“Yeah maybe you’re right. Maybe I should actually try it out. I just… wanted to make her happy.”

“Oh dear… is the spell still in effect?” Bea asked, looking concerned.

“No, it’s all me now. I… the past few days, the attack at the cafe… it all confirmed that I love her. And I want to make her happy. I won’t go out of my comfort zone to do so, but… I dunno… this whole baby thing doesn’t seem that bad. The nappies are…” It was still embarrassing talking about nappies, as they are usually only worn by babies and old people. And I’m neither. “...they’re not as bad as I thought they’d be. Kinda comfortable.”

“Right?” Lucy chimed in, smiling.

“Maybe I’ll give this baby thing a go then.”

“You’re reacting very well to all this, sweetie. Are you sure you’re okay?” Asked Bea.

“Yeah. I think my mind is clearer than it ever was. Knowing about your world, and this kink world… it feels… good. Even if I don’t end up into the kink stuff, it’s nice knowing that part of Beth, especially as it’s something she’s kept secret, at least to partners… or maybe just me.”

“Well I’m proud of you.”

“Plus the first time I found out, it was a bit of a shock, so I will admit… I reacted badly. Then the second time, when Death woke me up from that spell… I also may have reacted badly then too.”

“Understandably so though.”

“Yeah but even so… I’ve had time to think. I want to at least try this out with her. If it’s not for me… then I hope she’s okay with me not taking part. If it is… then I guess you’ll have a… baby niece, I guess?”

“Haha, I suppose I would!” Bea laughed.

“I must ask though… this ‘Auntie’ thing…?”

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Lucy called Beth… Auntie Beth. So is…”

“Oh it’s just a friendlier term than say… Miss or Sir. Lucy is one of our closest friends, so she calls us her Aunties. I suppose it’s different from you dating my sister and being her baby, that would make me your Auntie too but… Oh I don’t know. Look, if and when you’re ready, you can call me Auntie Beatrice or Auntie Bea for short, okay kiddo?”

I blushed and looked down.

“Okay, thanks. So… what do you call other… adults, I guess?” I asked Lucy.

“As Auntie Bea said, sometimes just Sir or Miss or Ma’am. Or most likely… their names. Auntie is reserved for my bestest friends.”

“That makes sense.” I said, smiling up at her. “So how does… this whole thing work? Like… I heard there was a community or something…”

“We have a munch at a local pub every month. We just talk normally, chat like adults, maybe discuss some kinky stuff, and then we arrange playdates between us.”

“So has…”

“Don’t worry, Auntie Beth hasn’t been sneaking out to baby someone whilst you’ve been dating her. She attends the munches, but she hasn’t been active in the community for a while, and because of that, neither has Auntie Beatrice.”

“Yeah it’s not exactly my thing. I love doing it when I do, but I’m not interested in the same way my sister is.” Bea spoke up.

“How did you know…?”

“That she was into it? Too many drinks when we were younger. She knows all my stuff too.”

“What are…”

“What things am I into? You’ll have to find out at a later date, sweetie.” Bea grinned down at me.

I pouted at her and crossed my arms.

“Perfect baby, see…” Lucy teased, making me pout even more. “But yeah, Beth arranges the munches and stuff, she’s very much the Mother Hen of the community. She makes sure everyones safe and protected. But she doesn’t actively baby anyone, other than talking down to us like we’re babies. Not since she started dating you. She’s been saving that part of herself for you, if you ever got into it of course.”

‘She has?’ I thought to myself.

“But again, no pressure! We don’t want you forcing yourself to do things you don’t want to. Only if and when you’re ready. Remember that.” Bea added.

“Thanks Beatrice. I appreciate it. Especially after the past few weeks…”

“I understand, sweetie. And again, I’m sorry. I promise you… she never meant to do that.”

“I know. That's why I’m open to trying this with her.”

“Trying what with who?” I heard from behind me.

Spinning around to see who the heck had snuck into our house and disturbed us… I saw… Beth?

“How…?”

“BETHANY!” Beatrice yelled at her.

“That’s not my name, sis…”

“BETHANIEL!” Bea looked serious, but you could see the corner of her mouth rising into a smile. She was having fun with this.

“I’m going to kill you. And then bring you back to life. Just so I can kill you again. I know how to do it now. Be warned.” Beth said with a deadpan face.

“You portalled here, didn’t you?”

“I needed a book! And traffic… Well the traffic is really bad today.”

“But you know the reagents are hard to get!”

“Wait… Witches can make portals? As in go from one place to another?” I asked.

“We can… but the reagents are rare… which makes them very expensive…” Bea answered, staring daggers at her sister.

“I know, so bill me. I’m here to get a book, then I’m portalling back.” Beth was just about to walk off…

“OH NO YOU’RE NOT!” Beatrice whisked her hand over the empty tub of ice cream in her other hand, making it completely disappear, before standing up quickly and turning to face her sister.

“But…” My girlfriend was just about to plead her case, but Bea clearly wasn’t impressed by her use of portals.

“NO! I’ll drive you.” Bea ordered, sounding very… dominant.

“Ugh, fine. But only because I want to show Susie and Lucy something. They can come with us.”

“Really?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah. I’ve got in touch with a bunch of people, I just need… Beth’s ‘friend’. Then we can get started. I want both of your inputs though.”

“Fine. I’ll drive us all there then. Little ones… grab your coats.” Bea ordered.

“Can… can we hold off for a little bit though, if you’re driving us?” Beth asked.

“Uh… sure? Why?”

“I want to make sure Susie is okay. Plus… I missed her.”

I blushed as she said it, trying to look away from everyone suddenly looking at me.

“Fine, thirty minutes. Cup of tea, I’ll snuggle this little tyke…” Beatrice said, sitting down once again and grabbing Lucy, pulling her close to her, into a cuddle. “...and you can go talk to your girlfriend.”

“Oh… do you need to talk…?” Beth looked anxious suddenly.

“I… I mean… Do you?” I replied, just as awkwardly.

“Are they always this bad?” Lucy asked Beatrice.

“Not usually. RIGHT YOU TWO, GO TALK IN YOUR ROOM.” Bea ordered… very loudly.

Beth and I looked at each other, unsure as to follow her sister’s orders or not. Thankfully Beth took the initiative and held out her hand, so I quickly took it and followed her away into our bedroom.

“So you wanted to…” We both said at the same time. “...talk?”

“You first.” I said.

“I… look… I… I want to make sure you’re okay.” Beth said, holding either side of me with her cold hands.

“I’m okay.”

“And you? What did you want to say?”

“Are… are you okay?” I replied, very awkwardly.

“Right pair, we are. I’m okay, thank you baby.”

Being called ‘baby’ felt… right. Every time she called it me, it just felt… right. Not just because it flowed so perfectly from her luscious lips… but because it made the butterflies in my tummy flutter around.

“Umm…”

“What is it, baby?”

“Umm… the baby thing.”

“Oh, do you want me to stop? Sorry.” She let go of me and put her arms to her side, as if she retreated back into her shell.

“NO! No! I… was…”

“You were, what?”

This conversation was the most awkward conversation ever. Even more so than trying to get Lucy out of her shell at university, more so than when Beth and I started dating.

“I was wondering if…” Taking a deep breath, I prepared myself for this. “...We could try… the… umm… baby thing…?”

“You… want to try it? Right now?”

“I mean not right now… unless that’s what you want… I mean… I was thinking more…”

“I can try it whenever, sweetie.” She quickly interrupted.

“I… wouldn’t even know where to start…”

“How about we get you dressed into something not too babyish, but not too adulty… and then snuggle on the sofa? Maybe I could feed you a bottle like Lucy’s?”

I imagined what I’d look like, sitting on her lap, drinking from a baby bottle. It was weird, sure. I mean… it’s a weird fucking kink… but it didn’t gross me out. It didn’t terrify me. So pushing myself to the edge of my comfort zone, but not completely out of it… I said…

“Sure.”

“Like… now?”

“We’ve got thirty minutes, right? Why don’t we try it now. It may make Lucy feel a bit better and more relaxed too.” I suggested.

“Okay baby… right… how about… hmm. How about a pair of dungarees? They’re in fashion at the moment, right? So that with a cute t-shirt, with your thick nappy… maybe put your hair into pigtails? We can take the pigtails out when we go out.”

“That’s not too bad. Wait… so I’d wear the dungarees out?”

“We’d put a jacket on you, maybe change your top to something less babyish, but yeah. Dungarees are worn by big girls too.”

“I guess.”

“So come on, how about we get you into the nursery, get you changed, then get you on my lap with a bottle? Baby steps…” She grinned.

“No puns. Otherwise, deal.”

“Okay then… no puns. Maybe.”

I walked out of the nursery with a slight waddle, wearing the new outfit Beth had picked out for me. Like she promised… it wasn’t too babyish. And hell, if I do as she suggested and just put a jacket on when we go out, the babyish top I’m wearing wouldn’t be noticeable.

Blue dungarees, a pink top with puffed sleeves that looked more babyish than I thought under the dungaree straps, and my hair up in pigtails. It wasn’t much, thinking about it, but it felt like it was a drastic change. I felt… younger… smaller.

She did ponder the idea of giving me a baby dummy, but in the end, she didn’t want to force that on me, so she clipped one on my straps, hanging down from a cute, multi colored piece of ribbon or something. For now… I’d let it dangle there. Maybe… just maybe… I’ll consider trying it later. If I’m interested. Maybe.

“We saw you try to sneak into the nursery… and I see why! Oh my gosh, she looks so precious!” Beatrice said, smiling at me. Lucy was speechless, but had very much the same expression on her face.

“We’re dipping her toes in the pool. So please, take it slowly and easy with her, okay?” Beth replied. I really appreciated it, and I really appreciated her being willing to take this slowly. Although to be honest… this didn’t feel slow. But we weren’t out of my comfort zone… yet.

“Good idea! I really wasn’t expecting you to try it so soon though, you eager beaver!” Bea teased me.

Guiding me to the sofa, Beth sat down and gently pulled me onto her lap, the thick padding making her legs even more comfortable.

“Oh, Bea?” Beth asked her sister.

“Yeah?”

“Could you get us a bottle?”

I'm glad you're all enjoying this story so much! And yeah, because this is a prequel, you can work out a lot of how this will end... mostly. But that's half the fun of prequels! Figuring out the connections and links to the other stories!

• Like 10

Been out of it for a bit. Lots of life changes (good ones) in the past couple of months, but finally got back to reading Parum Mortis. Binged the whole thing up to this point in a few hours. I just love this story, for the same reasons I love all of your writing: solid character development and world building; great relationships; the right touches of anxiety; and lots of warm and fuzzy feelings (not gonna lie…love those the best). I caught the tie-ins early on and I love how the title fits our quasi-dead protagonist. Can’t wait to read the rest of this story to see how the pieces all fit together!

Chapter 24: Traffic

I sat there, feeling smaller than I had ever felt before, on Beth’s lap, nervously wiggling in my adorable dungarees and cute top, my pigtails swaying from side to side as I couldn’t sit still.

“It’s okay, baby. I promise. It’s just juice.” Beth tried to reassure me, but it wasn’t working. I wasn’t sure how to feel right now, it felt kinda good… but kinda weird too.

Looking over at Lucy and Beatrice, who sat on the sofa next to us, I couldn’t help but blush as they couldn’t stop staring at me, smiling. The teat of the bottle hung in the air, just an inch from my lips… and I was unsure what to do. That was until I looked at Lucy, who reassuringly nodded and smiled at me, and as I understood… was telling me it was okay to do this.

So I opened my mouth and let Beth insert the teat of the baby bottle into my mouth.

It was soft.

My lips wrapped around the teat and I instinctively started suckling.

The yummy juice flowed into my mouth and suddenly…

Suddenly…

Everything felt at peace with the world.

“She really is enjoying that, huh?” Beatrice commented, bringing me out of my own little blissful haze.

“It’s just juice, right?” Lucy asked.

“Yeah. She must really love juice…”

“Or she’s just as much of a baby as Lucy is…” Beth added.

I blushed at that comment, but found myself unable to stop suckling. It was so reassuring… so good… I actually started to wonder why I had never tried this before.

‘Oh yeah… because this is f***ing weird…’ I thought to myself, feeling ashamed for enjoying this.

“It’s okay, baby girl. You just enjoy your yummy juice. I can see you pulling that anxious face you do when you’re nervous. It’s okay, there’s nothing to be ashamed of…” Beth said in a relaxing, very soothing maternal voice.

Pushing past the doubt and the shame, I continued drinking, snuggling up to Beth’s chest and laying my head on her shoulder as I suckled.

“Beth… I know I’m not a Mummy… but that’s so freaking precious. She’s absolutely adorable.” Beatrice commented, making my cheeks warmer.

“Isn’t she just? I knew she’d be an adorable little baby someday. The way she acts sometimes… I knew there was a baby in there somewhere, just waiting to get out.” Beth replied.

‘Do I really act babyish or something? Personally I’ve never noticed anything that would indicate I’d be like Lucy… but… maybe I just don’t see it? I suppose sometimes I can be a little bratty… and I do like snuggles. And affection. And forehead kisses. And I get excited when she gets me little treats. And when she praises me. Okay… things are starting to become clear now. Jeez Susie… why didn’t I notice any of this before?’

“Yay! Now I can have a playdate!” Lucy exclaimed.

“That’s a good idea for later maybe. Maybe we could get the playpen set up sometime soon and Lucy can help Susie learn how to play like a baby.” Beth replied, smiling down at me as I suckled at the bottle she was still holding. “Would you like that, baby?”

‘I didn’t know what to say. Like… do I? I guess if I want to try out this baby stuff, to see if it really is for me… I kinda need to try a bit of everything right? Because so far… I like being fed a bottle. f**k… I couldn’t believe I just admitted that. Even if it’s only to myself in my own head. I like this treatment so far. f**k. But yeah, I’ll have to try playing to see if that’s something I like. What else do babies do? Oh maybe she could give me a bath or something? Or… umm… spoon feeding? I can’t remember what babies do. Despite being treated like one for the past three weeks. What else did I do during those three weeks that I’d like to try with my mind intact this time?’

“Susie? You okay, baby?” Beth asked, concerned, taking the teat out of my mouth, holding the bottle in the air just in front of me.

“Huh?”

“You looked like you were in your own little world again.”

“I… I’d like to try playing. And umm…”

“And what, sweetie?”

“I’m trying to remember all the stuff you did to and for me during the last three weeks. I wanna see what some of that is like… but with my own mind.”

“Baby steps, sweetie. I basically took care of you as if you were an actual baby for that period of time, the devotion caused by the spell made you act like a proper baby. Whereas you… my little munchkin, are an adult baby.”

“What’s the difference?”

“We can stop this whenever you want, and go have an adult conversation or go out on a date. It’s just a scene for us, we play it, enjoy it, we get what we want from it, and we go back to our lives. Some in the community are in their baby headspace like most of the time, but even then, they choose that. When you were regressed, there was no discussion or downtime. You were just… a baby. Even if it was you playing like a baby and not actually being regressed to a baby mentally. I think. But yes, you can take your time with this. We’ll try all the things we did, again, with your own thoughts this time… but we’ll take it at a pace we both enjoy and feel comfortable with.”

“T… thank you.” I blushed.

“What for?”

“For being understanding and patient. And… not pushing this on me.”

“It should be me thanking you, sweetheart. You’re the one indulging in my kink. You’re the one who had to put up with that messed up spell I cast on you. You’re the one accepting me as both a Witch and a Mummy.”

“Yeah but you raised me from the dead.”

“Yes, but…”

“OH MY GOD JUST KISS ALREADY!” Beatrice yelled, standing up in frustration and walking off to the kitchen.

So we did. Beth reached down and gently kissed my lips, sending a shiver of pleasure running through my body, before parting our lips and staring into my eyes.

Beth and I blushed at each other, smiling awkwardly as Lucy couldn’t help but stare in wonder at the two of us.

“Wha?” I asked her.

“You two are just… adorable. I hope I find a Mummy and have something like this.” Lucy said, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“I’m sure you will, sweetie. You’re one of the cutest little beans I know, and any Mummy would be lucky to have you.” Beth said, putting my bottle down on the sofa so she could use her free hand to pat Lucy’s head.

Lucy blushed and wiggled in place, trying to avoid eye contact.

“At least I got a new playmate!” She said, her voice sounding much cheerier and upbeat this time.

“You do! And like I said, once we’ve got the basics done, we’ll get you all set up in the playpen, okay?”

“Basics?” I asked. “What exactly is this thing you’re doing?”

“It’s a surprise. But I promise you, it’ll be worth it. I’ve had this idea for a while, and… now you’re in the loop with everything… maybe now I can actually invest some time into making it a reality.”

“You’re being very vague…” I squinted at her in suspicion.

Beth didn’t even reply, she just kissed my nose, which instantly shut me up and made me cover my blushing face.

“Right kiddos… are we off then?” Beatrice walked back into the living room.

“Wait… it’s been half an hour already?” Lucy asked, turning around.

“Well yeah… thirty minutes isn’t that long, you know. Plus if the traffic is as bad as you say it is… I think we need to get going before it gets even worse at rush hour.”

“Again… we could just portal…” Beth suggested.

“No! We’re low on reagents as it is, and we don’t know when we’ll be able to get our stock replenished. Just deal with the stupid human cars.”

“Can… Can you sit in the back with me?” I asked Beth.

“Oh sweetie, I would love to, but babies need to ride in the back. You’re lucky we don’t have a car seat for you.” Beth released her arm from holding me and shuffled me off her knee, onto my feet. “...Yet.”

We sat there, in traffic, for what seemed like an hour.

It was horrible.

This is what Hell must be like. Just a big fiery pit full of doomed souls… sitting in traffic. Not that I’d know, I was destined for somewhere much… cloudier. But does that change now I’m back from the dead and know about the afterlife? Because then that gets into the philosophical debate as to whether I’d be acting good for the sake of being good, or because I’m being selfish… no, forget it, if I fall down that rabbit hole I’ll never come back out again. So I quickly pushed that thought to the back of my mind, locked it in a chest, threw away the key, threw the chest into the ocean and tried my best to forget it even existed.

“Are we there yet?” Lucy whined, like a little kid, with a blanket covering her so the sunlight didn’t touch her skin.

I was enjoying this baby stuff so far… so I decided to join in.

“Are we there yet?” I whined in unison with Lucy.

“Oh no… not you too… my little angel… corrupted by a brat!” Beth joked, making both her and Beatrice laugh. Lucy and I just pouted in response, looking at Beatrice’s smug grin in the rearview mirror as she edged the car along a little bit further.

“Look, it’s the next street, okay? Then we’re there.”

“Wait, seriously? We’re here?” Lucy asked, surprised.

“Wait… where is ‘here’?” I, however, asked the more important question.

“Well as you know, our Grandma died. We recently went to the reading of the will, and she left us a bunch of stuff.” Beth started to explain.

“Yeah?” I said.

“Well I got left… a building.”

“Wait… a whole building… here?”

I looked out of the car window at the city surrounding us.

Normal city, large buildings, lots of people… it made me glad we lived in the suburbs on the outskirts of the city. But right here… were some of the older buildings that haven’t been in use for… well… forever. Like I can’t remember the last time I visited this area, it was a dead part of the city. The enormous buildings towered over us, but unlike the ones in the centre of the city, these were not large structures made of glass, concrete and steel… no, these were large Victorian brickwork buildings that looked worn down and aged. Thinking about it, they are probably as old as Lucy!

“Wait… so you own one of these buildings?” I asked.

“Yeah, the one on the next street.”

“So that’s where we’re going… why?”

“I have big plans for it. And it has a lot to do with the two of you.” She said, looking back at Lucy and I.

“Us two? How?”

“You’ll have to wait and see, cupcake.”

The cute little pet names… okay they were freaking adorable. She had always called me them before, but it was only now that I realised where it all came from. It was all her Mummy side, and ever since we met, she’s been calling me these cute pet names. But like… now I had a newfound appreciation for them now that I knew the truth about all this.

Thankfully, we weren’t waiting long as the traffic moved just far enough forward for Beth to sneakily drive onto the corner of the pavement, and dash down the road we were trying to get to.

“So… this is it?” I asked, looking up at a large, worn down, brick building from inside the car. Beatrice had parked on the small parking lot in front of the building and we all looked outside the windows to see the place we had travelled all this way to visit.

Honestly… I was a little underwhelmed. Like… I know it’s a huge deal owning property, especially property this big, and doubly so for anywhere close to the city centre. We were just outside the centre, but nowhere near the outskirts, sort of a… middle ground? It was still expensive, but hey, it’s nowhere near as bad as the centre. But yeah… this building wasn’t exactly a 5-star hotel. More like a 1-star dumpster made of brick and mortar.

“I know it’s not much, but I hope to fix that.” Beth said, sighing a little.

“What was it? Some sort of hotel?” Lucy asked, still clutching on to the blanket that was protecting her from the sunlight, though in this street there was barely any sunlight able to pierce its way through the tall, murky grey buildings.

“I believe so. It used to be, a long time ago, before my Grandma acquired it.”

“How did Grandma get it? She never told me.” Beatrice asked her sister.

“She didn’t tell you? Oh she took it as her reward for helping a guy get out of his deal with the… well with your friend Luci.”

“Wait… and you want to bring Luci here? Now you’re asking for trouble…”

“She owes you a favour. I’m asking you for a favour to cash in that favour with her.”

“I’ll hold you to that.” Bea replied, rolling her eyes.

“Of that I have no doubt. Now… Why don’t we go inside and I can tell you what I have planned for this place?” Beth said, getting out of the car and walking around to the back door, opening and helping me unbuckle my seatbelt… making me feel even smaller than when she was helping put it on me earlier.

• Like 8

Chapter 25: Sanctuary

As we walked through the dingy corridor into what I could only describe as an old dump… I couldn’t help but feel a bit overwhelmed by the amount of work that would need doing to this place to turn it into… well… anything. Nevermind whatever crazy idea my girlfriend has for this place.

We took a few steps into the large, open room that looked a bit like it was a foyer for when this used to be a hotel. There was a large counter running along the side of the room, and a massive open floor, with some ruined sofas and large elaborate chandeliers that looked fake.

“Okay… so you inherited a pile of trash. Well I don’t feel envious anymore…” Beatrice laughed as she looked around the enormous hall.

“I… didn’t want to say anything…” Lucy muttered, nervously, as she took her protective blanket off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor nearby, before realising her mistake and picking it up off the disgusting floor.

Beth then looked at me for what I could only assume was affirmation… for reassurance that maybe whatever she had planned for this place was a thing we could pull off. Problem was… I didn’t want to lie to her.

So I shrugged my shoulders awkwardly.

“Not you too! Oh come guys! Can’t you see the potential?” She said, trying to raise our spirits in that cheery way she does.

“What potential? Unless you want somewhere to hide bodies… which I will totally help you do, by the way…” Bea joked.

“What… what did you have planned for this place?” I asked.

“Right… imagine this…” Beth was winding up to her big reveal, trying to get us excited with a bit of over-the-top arm motion. “We open this as… a nightclub!”

“A nightclub? Seriously, sis? We don’t know the first thing about running a nightclub.” Bea rolled her eyes at her sister.

“AH! But it won’t just be a nightclub!”

“Eh? I don’t follow…”

“It’ll also be a hotel!”

“You’re not selling this idea to me, sorry Sis. Because again… we lack the experience of running a hotel too. Great… TWO things we have no idea how to run merged into one thing… that possibly couldn’t go wrong…” The sarcasm coming from Bea’s lips could have made even the Devil shiver.

“But really…” Beth continued.

“If you say it’s a third thing, I’m going to throw my shoe at you…”

“It’s a sanctuary.”

“A… wait… what?” 

Beatrice was in the middle of taking her shoe off, before putting it back on and looking up… genuinely shocked and baffled by this last reveal.

“What do you mean by sanctuary?” Lucy asked.

“Right… so Lucy… you’re being hunted…” Beth said, still trying to sell us on this idea.

“Thanks for reminding me, but yes, go on…”

“Imagine you had a place to go to be safe. A place always there for you if you ever needed it. Whether to socialise with non-humans, to hide out from unwanted attention from hunters or whatever, or…” Beth trailed off.

“Or what?”

“Or… you wanted to be yourself.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know this sounds silly. I’m shoving a lot of ideas together, but at least hear me out. I want a safe place for all non-humans… and maybe some humans who are allies… to come to. A place where they won’t be judged. Where they will be safe.”

“So you want a hotel… nightclub… sanctuary thing?”

“I initially thought maybe we’d make it a safe place for the little ones to gather.”

“OH… so you want it to be a kink club too? Because that’s not a convoluted mash up of things.” Bea looked down at her shoes again.

“Shush! Right… So this room we’re in here? Nightclub. Non-humans can come here, have a drink, dance, socialise, whatever. Every night, this place is here for them. Think about it Bea… do we have any clubs specifically for our kind?”

“There’s the vamp club…”

“Which doesn’t let anyone who isn’t a vampire in… same with the Witches’ Brew, that only allows us Witches in. We all have our own clubs… but they’re exclusively for our own kind. Now imagine we allowed everyone in. Vamps, Witches, werewolves… everyone included.”

“I guess people would enjoy that…”

“Now imagine someone like Lucy here… on the run from a hunter…”

Lucy looked down at her feet, awkwardly.

“Yeah?” Bea asked, confused still.

“Imagine she had a place to hide out. Think about it… the amount of us non-humans who have been discovered and kicked out of our houses. The amount of us who have been driven from our homes. All those who need a place to crash or a place to get back on their feet or to process their new existence if they were recently turned.”

“So that’s the hotel part?”

“Yes! We give people a place to stay. It’s only temporary, but we don’t charge them anything.”

“Won’t people abuse that?”

“So? What system isn’t abused? Plus it’s better than making it so those who need help can’t get it.”

Beth made a good point.

“Yeah… I agree. Okay then, so nightclub for the majority of our ‘customers’, hotel turned into mini apartments for people to move into if they need it, for whatever reason.”

“Yeah. We let them stay as long as they need, but at the same time… we help them.”

“Help them?” Bea was taking it all in, as were we all, but this plan seemed… ambitious. We all wore a confused face as Beth tried explaining her idea as best she could.

“With whatever it is that’s caused them to run and hide. Whether it’s a hunter, housing, jobs, family, whatever. We support them.”

“That’s a lot of work… are you sure you’re up to it?”

“That’s why we get help. We have friends. We have support. I’ve spoken to some to help fix up this place and they were eager to help, I’m sure some of them would love the chance to help others like us.”

“You were always a goody two shoes…” Bea smirked. “But so far… Yes, I like this idea, despite it being a lot of work. But I have to ask… what else do you have planned for this place? You said something about the little ones…”

“Ah… yes. So this is where I kinda wanted a bit more of a personal request…”

“Go on…”

“I was thinking… Maybe this could be the place we all gather. All of us in the community. I guess the whole kink community as a whole too. Anyone non-human… and allies, can come and not be judged. There are plenty of big event rooms in the back and upstairs that we could use for stuff like that.”

“So you want a dungeon?”

“I guess so? I’m not super into the BDSM side, but yeah, we could have a dungeon for that part, we could have a big playroom with changing tables and a playpen and everything for the little ones, and we could hold events here, instead of just munches. I mean… munches too… I like how casual they are, but we could have everything here. A sanctuary for all I guess. Though we’d keep the existence of the kink rooms known only to those in the community as to not scare off any vanilla non-humans.”

“Anything else? A sauna? A circus perhaps? An evil lair? Anything else you want adding to this dreamhouse you’ve imagined?” Bea rolled her eyes again. I swear at this point her eyes were going to unscrew themselves and fall out with the amount of eye rolling she was throwing at her sister.

“No, that’s it. I think. Seriously though, tell me it doesn’t interest you.”

“Fine, you’re right… It definitely sounds nice. But like I said, we have no experience running anything.”

“So we ask for help!”

“Is that why you want to ask my friend for help?” Bea raised her eyebrow in suspicion.

“Oh no… I want spellwork from her, remember?”

“For what exactly…?”

“Umm…” Beth was suddenly quiet. Which after the sales pitch she just performed… was a bit worrying.

“OH OF COURSE!” Beatrice yelled out, making it echo through the whole hallway.

“Huh?” I asked, after being awkwardly quiet whilst the two of them discussed this whole thing. Honestly… I felt a bit left out, I hadn’t even had my opinion asked for.

“She’s doing this for you. And for Lucy now I guess.” Bea explained.

“For me? But we’re still not sure if I’m gonna get into this baby stuff…” I shrugged.

“Not the baby room, silly. Not even the nightclub.”

I shrugged my shoulders yet again. Was it the hotel? Was she offering me a job or something?

“The Sanctuary. It’s for you.” Bea said, making Beth blush slightly.

“Huh?”

“She wants warding put everywhere, don’t you?” Bea turned and asked her sister.

Beth nodded awkwardly and smiled at me.

“Warding? Sanctuary? Can one of you explain, please? In dumb human terms?” I asked, still confused by everything.

“She wants to protect you from Death.”

“But… we banished them, right?”

“Death won’t stop coming for you. They’ll return eventually, back at full strength.”

“But…”

“So she wants to create a safe place for you to live. You want to move out of your house and into here, don’t you, sis?”

“...Yeah.” Beth replied.

“So you want us to move into this… shithole?” I asked.

“Once we’ve got it looking somewhat more like a normal building, yes. We can have some serious warding that will keep even Death out. My stuff will only hold them back for a time, but Luci… she can keep her out permanently. At least I’m hoping so. I need to keep you safe.”

“But that just sounds like this would become my prison…”

“Oh baby, no! I would never do that to you. This would just be a safe place for you to stay. You could still go out, though we’d have to be careful.”

“We could always anchor her here… You know… a home spell.” Bea suggested.

“You mean a safety harness spell? Do you think… that would work?” Beth replied.

“And for those of us not magically inclined…?” Lucy asked.

“If you’re ever in danger, all you’d have to do is think of home… and you’d be transported back here.” Bea explained.

“Oh like the red shoes and Dorothy!” I called out, excited that I could actually reference something.

“Yeah, sort of! But you wouldn’t need any shoes, you’d just wish to be home and you’d appear here.”

“But then I have to ask why you two don’t have that spell on you, it’d make getting places a lot easier and quicker, especially if you don’t need reagents.”

“Oh you do need reagents, but you only need to refresh the spell once you’ve used it and then it’ll always be ready for you again. Means you can’t use it twice in a row without recharging, but it’ll be good in an emergency situation. The reagents are even harder to get than basic portal ones, hence why we don’t anchor ourselves to our homes.”

“Is it safe then?” I asked.

“Oh yes. A lot of vampires centuries ago, ones with a lot of power and resources, would get Witches to cast it on them so they could hunt until the break of dawn, then quickly teleport back into the safety of their castle just as the sun came up.”

“It does sound useful… not that I hunt, but still…” Lucy said, smiling and shrugging at me.

“Fine. As long as I can go out whenever I want, you can cast this anchor spell thingy on me. As for this being our new home… Where exactly are we going to stay? In one of the hotel rooms?”

“In the penthouse, of course. We’ll have the entire top floor. Big enough for a nursery for you, a whole apartment for us, and the privacy we need by only being accessible by us.” Beth answered.

“N… nursery…?” I blushed.

“I mean… if you want one, of course. Though this time we’d make it to your specifications. The one back at home is one I always pictured, but I would rather have one that was made to make you feel comfortable and babyish.”

“I… we’ll see. Maybe.”

Beatrice looked at Beth and gave her some weird excited face, before quickly returning to her serious expression.

“So… let’s say we do this. We make this our ‘sanctuary’. For non-humans, for babies and kinksters, and especially for you three.” Beatrice said, pointing at all three of us in front of her. “Where do we start? You said you got in touch with some people to help?”

“It was a bit last minute, as it was only this morning that we got attacked, but they quickly heard about it and were eager to start helping… so they should be here very… very soon.” Beth replied.

“Gossip does travel fast. I better get in touch with Luci then… so I’ll be back in a bit. You three… get started, I guess?” Beatrice said, shrugging, before walking off back out of the building, leaving the three of us standing in the middle of what would eventually be a freaking nightclub! That we own and will run!

“So I… I can live here for a bit?” Lucy asked, nervously.

“Until we throw the hunter off the scent, and you’re safe again. We’ll even help you find a new place.” Beth smiled at her, in that reassuring way that she does best.

“I appreciate that… but what about Susie?”

“What about her?”

“Is she okay with your ‘save the world’ plan? Because like Beatrice said… you’re going to be busy running a nightclub, a hotel, a sanctuary, and also helping out those in need…”

“I… well I was hoping to get some to help with the running of the nightclub, and probably the sanctuary. I could always help those in my spare time, it’s not like I need a job as a Witch…”

“I’ll help…” I spoke up, awkwardly looking down at my shoes. Though it was more of a whisper rather than me actually speaking up.

“Sorry, baby? What was that?” Beth asked, turning to me.

“I want to help.”

“Help with what, precious?”

“I want to help. With the people. With those in need. Those who need help and guidance and whatever.”

Beth’s face lit up at the prospect that I’d do this with her.

“Are you sure, baby? It’s a lot…”

“I don’t care. I know how scary it was for me. And it’s not like I have a job anymore, I’m legally declared dead after all. So I’m going to have a lot of spare time. So when we’ve got this whole thing up and running… I want to help people… with you.”

“I’d love that. We can help people, together.” Beth smiled at me. 

You know that smile? The smile you see that makes your heart beat faster? The smile that makes you feel like your whole existence is on the same wavelength as them? The smile that makes you feel… alive?

Well seeing that smile of hers… I swear I felt my heart beat for the first time in weeks.

• Like 10

Love how you’re developing the current story and Infernum Infantem backstory at the same time. Now I have go back and review II to recall all the details of the sanctuary. Great story! ❤️💕

Chapter 26: Community

“So where do we start?” 

Lucy was asking the most important question right now. The one I think Beth was avoiding thinking about.

“I… well…”

“SOMEONE ORDER SOME BURLY MEN?” A loud, gruff voice echoed through the enormous hall.

Looking to the entrance, suddenly there was a gang of people, all standing there, tools in hand.

“You… you were fast! What about…?” Beth said, gobsmacked by the strange-looking people blocking the exit out of here.

One woman in particular stepped forward, pushing her way through the crowd of about 20 or so people, looking Beth in the eyes. She looked… young. Maybe about thirty? With long, brunette hair, a very youthful face, and wearing a long, flowing, blue flowery dress with a large gold necklace adorning her collar and a large bag hanging off her shoulder.

“Elizabeth… after all the times you’ve helped us? As soon as we heard you got attacked we were ready to come support you. And then when you told us about this ‘sanctuary’ idea… of course we were going to drop what we were doing and grab our tools!” The beautiful brunette said, with a soft, reassuring voice.

“Oh Pandora, thank you. So much.” Beth replied.

“Hey, don’t mention it, seriously. We’re here to help. You’ve helped all of us in so many ways.”

“I… umm… Beth?” I mumbled, shuffling over to my girlfriend and tugging on her blouse.

“Yes, sweetie?” She whispered down to me.

“Umm… who are these? Are these…”

“And who is this little cutie?” The woman, who I assumed was called ‘Pandora’, asked, stepping forward a bit and bending down so she was at my height. From this distance I could see how tall she was, and it was a little bit intimidating. She was even taller than Beth and Bea, who already made me feel small.

“This… this is Susie.” Beth answered, nervously.

“But… wait… wasn’t that the name of your… human? Oh Beth… you didn’t, did you?” Pandora’s expression quickly changed to one of disappointment.

“I wish people would stop giving me that reaction.” Beth sighed. “Anyway, Susie, this is Pandora, an old Mummy friend of mine. Pandora, this is Susie, my… undead girlfriend.”

“But I thought your family had given up…” Pandora was about to ask the same thing I had heard others ask her, but Beth was ready this time.

“Yes, but I had to. I mean look at her… I love her, okay? What would you do to save your little one?”

“Okay… you have a point. But wait… so do you…” She pointed her fingers at me and Beth, then crossed them over, trying to insinuate something.

“NO!” Beth snapped at her. “Not yet anyway. Not since… the accident.”

“But… are you? Wouldn’t that be… umm… a bit…?”

“No, don’t even think about it. She’s not technically dead. Sort of. She’s not dead… dead. She’s as alive as a vampire, okay? So it wouldn’t be classed as…”

That’s when I realised what they were talking about.

Sex.

Because I’m undead.

Eww. I hadn’t even thought about that.

“Okay then… yeah, she doesn’t look as pale as a vampire, I’ll give her that.”

“Trust you to think of that.” Beth rolled her eyes at her friend.

“Hey, I can’t help it…”

“Wait… Mummy friend… so she…?” I asked, trying to increase the volume of my voice so I didn’t mumble again.

“She knows… right?” Pandora asked Beth, pointing at me.

“Yeah, though it wasn’t the best introduction to the kink, I must admit. I’ll tell you later. She’s very new, so please go easy on her, okay? Don’t tease her too much.”

I blushed as the two of them spoke about me like that, so I clutched my hands onto Beth and hid behind her.

“So you brought everyone?” Beth asked, pointing to the crowd behind Pandora, who were all chatting amongst each other at this point.

“Everyone in the community that could make it, yeah. There’s a couple of us who couldn’t, but they promised they'd come over as soon as they could manage it. Question is… what exactly do you need us to do?”

“AUNTIE PANDY!” I heard from behind us, as Lucy ran past us at full speed, charging directly into Pandora, who managed to open her arms in time to grab the excited little vampire.

“Hey Little Lucy, I heard about your hunter problem. Are you okay?” Pandora asked her.

Lucy looked up at her and nodded, smiling. “Uh huh! Susie helped me, she fought him and he ran away!” She said, sounding just like a toddler reciting a story.

“She did? Well she definitely deserves a treat later. And so do you, for being such a brave girl!”

As the two bonded, I looked up at Beth with confusion on my face. Thankfully Beth understood this face and quickly explained it all.

“Pandora is a Mummy. Everyone in the crowd over there is either a baby or a toddler or a caregiver. These are the people I trust the most. And they’re also very capable when it comes to stuff like this, some of them are very strong, like the werewolves. Whereas the ghosts can phase through the walls to check the wirings. They all bring something to the table with their unique gifts.”

“Do… Do I?” I asked, nervously.

“Of course you do! You have an amazing taste when it comes to decorating, plus you’re a lot stronger than you used to be. You could probably even give some of the werewolves a run for their money!”

“Really?” I asked… actually feeling proud of the fact I was now someone who was… strong!

“Oh yes.”

“Wait… so Pandora… wait, is she THE Pandora? The one from the myth?”

“Yes and no. Yes, she’s that Pandora. But the myth was made up. Misogynistic bullshit really, like most tales involving women.”

“Wow… so she’s kinda like a mythological celebrity.”

“Oh don’t. That will go straight to her head.” Beth sighed.

“She mentioned having a little one? So one of those over there is her baby?”

Beth bent down and pointed at a small girl, one with a large red hat over her head, kind of like a baggy beanie, wearing baggy bell bottom jeans and a matching red camisole.

“That’s Meddy.” Beth whispered.

“Meddy?”

“Her little. Short for Medu…”

Medusa? Seriously? Wait… how many of the old stories are true?” I asked, super excited that my childhood obsessions were all… real!

“That… will be a bedtime story for another day, sweetie. There are a lot of myths and legends out there. All created by humans… but based on real people like us.”

“Are any based on you?” I asked.

“Do I look that old?” Beth laughed.

“I… well no… but…”

“I know I’m older than I look, but I’m not that old. Not old enough to warrant a story about me.”

“Are there any other famous mythological creatures…”

“People.” Beth sternly corrected me.

“Sorry… mythological people… are any others here?”

“None as big as those two. And yes, before you ask, Meddy’s story was made up. Mostly. You’ll have to ask her to recite it, she gets angry when she doesn’t get to tell it. Also yes, please don’t grab her hat, yes there are snakes under there. And yes, they will petrify you. The bouncy castle incident from a few years ago meant I was curing petrified little ones all week.”

“Oh… so be careful playing rough with her…?”

“Exactly. But I think you’ll like her. She’s very shy, but then you have to be when your hair causes people to turn to stone. It took Pandora to bring her out of her shell and open up around people.”

“Any other people I should know about?”

“I think you should just get to know people here naturally. Introduce yourself, get to know them. They’re a friendly bunch. Just be careful of Grim. The werewolf boy over there. He’s a bit of a brat. Don’t let him intimidate you.”

“Got it. I… don’t know if I’ll be able to say hi though.”

“I’m sure they’ll all want to meet you, they’ve heard a lot about you, mostly from me.”

“Really?”

“Of course! It’s not like I can do much with this group without my baby here with me, so whilst we were dating I was mostly just organising munches and stuff, and solving issues in the group. And… bragging about how amazing you are.”

“I…” I blushed and buried my face in her arm.

“D’awww. Right, well I need to give instructions to all my friends. Why don’t you just hang on to me for a bit, and then when everyone’s assigned a job, I can find something for you to do?”

“...Okay…” I smiled, but she couldn’t see my face, I was still burying it in her arm as she turned to the crowd of people.

“RIGHT! EVERYONE!” She started very loudly, to get everyone to quiet down and listen, before returning to a good level to make sure everyone could hear her. “Thank you, seriously, for coming to help. I know I briefly explained what I had planned for this place, but now I think I better fill you all in properly. What this place will be… is a sanctuary. A safe place for all of us to come. And I’m not talking about kinksters, though yes, there will be a safe place for us here too. I mean for anyone non-human. Downstairs will be a nightclub. We need the non-kinksters to form a community together, rather than their own separate ones. Especially with hunters and humans getting so… assertive. We need to come together and I think a nightclub for all will help with that.”

Everyone started talking amongst themselves, all nodding and from the looks of it… agreeing with my girlfriend.

“Upstairs are the hotel rooms. My plan is to turn them into mini-apartments. Places for people to stay, sort of like a shelter. Those who have been recently turned, those who have been chased from their homes or abusive relationships, those who need a bit of a hand getting back on their feet… whatever the reason, I want them to have a place here, albeit temporary. I want to then help them back on their feet, with whatever assistance I can provide. Of course volunteers for this are welcome, but for now let’s just get the building in a decent state. We can worry about volunteers, staff and managers later.”

“What about… us?” Pandora asked, with her hand around Lucy’s shoulder, holding her close. They must be good friends if Lucy calls her ‘Auntie Pandy’.

“I assume you’re talking about kinksters?”

“I mean… babies and their caregivers specifically.”

“Well I’d like to have a nursery, a safe place for the babies to go if they ever need it. I know a lot of you can’t be babies at home, due to living arrangements or privacy or whatever. So I want a place where you can come whenever you need to be yourself. But I also want to offer that same kind of thing to the wider kink community, so maybe a nursery and a dungeon?”

“That’s fair, I suppose. Some of us are in both after all…” Pandora smiled and nodded, she seemed satisfied by this answer.

“And… I want this to be a safe place. For my baby.”

“Your baby?” One person called out from the back of the crowd.

“Yes, this gorgeous girl who is currently clutching on to me, is Susie. She… is no longer human. And yes, for the billionth time… Yes, that thing did happen, and yes, I know my family stopped the practice… but… look, she’s okay, she's coping. But she had a rocky introduction. So I ask all of you to please be nice and friendly and take it easy around her, okay?”

Everyone in the crowd nodded and smiled, all agreeing.

“Thank you. Now if you’ll all wait just a moment, I’ll start to assign people into groups and give you all tasks.”

Just as Beth turned around, putting her arm around me and guiding me back towards the counter area, we heard a gasp coming from behind us.

“Oh hey everyone. Nothing to see here. Just… coming through… I… thanks… oh hey Pandy, you look good… hey… just… ignore this… thanks…”

Beth and I turned around at the same time to see Beatrice awkwardly push her way out of the crowd, and stumble forward a bit, before standing up straight and tugging her waistcoat back down, straightening herself out a bit, and walking over to us.

“Hey Sis!” Bea said, breathing a sigh of relief.

“Hey… are you okay?” Beth asked, concerned.

“I’m fine. That crowd… they were too focused on her to let me through…”

“Ah… I didn’t think about that. Sorry.” Beth said, looking guilty.

“Don’t mention it.”

“Think about who?” I asked.

The crowd parted, and a figure emerged from it.

A beautiful woman walked forward, across the dusty, creaky floorboards, over to where we were all standing. Her raven-black hair flowed down her shoulders, she wore black lipstick that matched perfectly with her look and complexion. She wore a very similar outfit to Beatrice, though instead of the waistcoat, she had her shirt unbuttoned and wore suspenders. She was… gorgeous.

And as she stared at me with those dazzling blue eyes of hers, I swore for a moment… that they glowed red.

Or maybe I was just imagining things.

“I forgot what it’s like going places where people know who I am… haha!” The strange, but irresistible woman laughed.

“I… umm… Beth? Who is she?” I whispered.

Beth didn’t exactly answer me forthright, she didn’t want to seem rude to her mysterious guest. Instead, she just looked her in the eyes, looking… almost nervous… and held out her hand, which was clearly shaking nervously.

“Miss… Miss Morningstar… it’s a pleasure to finally meet you…”

So happy so many of you are enjoying this story so much! I really appreciate all the comments!

• Like 7