LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you babies prefer high chairs or booster seats?

High chair or booster seat?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer an Highchair or booster seat?

• High chair
    • Booster seat

I have a question for all of the babies on here. Which would you prefer: a highchair or booster seat, And why?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β™₯οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡

• Like 3

a high chair all the way. it keeps this baby safe and secure. and it makes me feel very cute and littleΒ Β 

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried a high chair as an adult yet, so I don't know what I prefer. But of course I am very curious to try one.

I sometimes use a thick cushion as a "booster seat" so that my legs cannot reach the floor. It gives me the feeling of being a little 😊

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

im too tall for a booster seat. ive tried that before at peoples houses and it only makes me feel taller and not babyish at all. with high chairs theres the embarrassment/semi-bondage aspect of the tray and straps for your lil waist sometimes. if i was shorted id be split because i love the IDEA of booster seats, both at the dinner table and in the car, because its like "nuh-uh, you're not THAT grown up yet but we'll let you pretend"

• Like 1

I no longer allowed to sit at a table all my meals are given to me in my dog bowl or in a bottle.Β 
so for me it’s the floor.Β 
I have a food bowl in my room and water plus a water bowl in the kitchen .

Β 

• Like 1