LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DO NOT ORDER FROM PADDEDBUMS!

Whatever you do, don't place an order with Paddedbums out of Washington State.  Here's why.  Over 2 years ago I ordered a couple of onesies that I have been happy enough with.  I needed them for a vacation trip.  I plan on another vacation in August and wanted a couple more.  On June 6th I ordered a light blue and a white onesie and received email confirmation I would be notified when it ships.  9 days later I was still waiting for notification.  I was able to contact them and was told the order was canceled at my request!  BULL!  I told them so via email and replaced my order.  That was June 16.  I received order confirmation and ever since then I have not be able to contact them.  No reply to their "Lets Chat" on their website, when I try and track my order it says "Waiting Fulfillment".  I sent them messages including through a different email and through their contact us on the website.  I have never received any contact.  I tried to call the number listed on the website "Contact Us" (this was at 3pm their time on Wednesday) and it went to an answering service voice mail.  Not sure what is going on but I would not place any orders with their company!  I'm having to check my credit card and will have to have them remove any charges.

If you are looking for a good onesie, try these  https://amzn.to/3XAAP9u  I ordered one in Yellow and got it a few days ago.  It fits great and has stretch to the fabric.  They don't have white but REARZ has one that is comparable in looks and price.  https://rearz.ca/white-unisex-adult-snap-bodysuit/

• Thanks 1

With all the scams, failures and stuff you have to go through. I am VERY glad that I am an old-fashion girl: Homemade diapers and rubber panties so no blowouts or other failures and I do not have to keep ordering new ones and watch the quality go down, and babydolls instead of onesies. Well-fitted rubber panties hold the diaper in place just fine

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't have any issues ordering from there a little over 2 years ago, the reason I ordered a couple more this past month.  No replies to my emails or through their website.  Yeah, I advise no one to ever order from them - anything.  Did they not even expect a disgruntled customer to let everyone on the biggest and best AB/DL site know about the situation?  

Did you use a credit card, and if so, have you disputed the charge? This usually gets them off their duffs pretty quickly. If not, you get your cash back right away. They don't care who the vendor is. Good luck.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, ppdude said:

Did you use a credit card, and if so, have you disputed the charge? This usually gets them off their duffs pretty quickly. If not, you get your cash back right away. They don't care who the vendor is. Good luck.

I did get refunded when the canceled my first order.  I'm waiting for my next statement early next month to check for the second refund.  I will definitely be disputing it.  If they don't refund it, I will deal with my credit card company.

On 6/30/2023 at 6:58 AM, rusty pins said:

Whatever you do, don't place an order with Paddedbums out of Washington State.  Here's why.  Over 2 years ago I ordered a couple of onesies that I have been happy enough with.  I needed them for a vacation trip.  I plan on another vacation in August and wanted a couple more.  On June 6th I ordered a light blue and a white onesie and received email confirmation I would be notified when it ships.  9 days later I was still waiting for notification.  I was able to contact them and was told the order was canceled at my request!  BULL!  I told them so via email and replaced my order.  That was June 16.  I received order confirmation and ever since then I have not be able to contact them.  No reply to their "Lets Chat" on their website, when I try and track my order it says "Waiting Fulfillment".  I sent them messages including through a different email and through their contact us on the website.  I have never received any contact.  I tried to call the number listed on the website "Contact Us" (this was at 3pm their time on Wednesday) and it went to an answering service voice mail.  Not sure what is going on but I would not place any orders with their company!  I'm having to check my credit card and will have to have them remove any charges.

If you are looking for a good onesie, try these  https://amzn.to/3XAAP9u  I ordered one in Yellow and got it a few days ago.  It fits great and has stretch to the fabric.  They don't have white but REARZ has one that is comparable in looks and price.  https://rearz.ca/white-unisex-adult-snap-bodysuit/

If you can, check your account online; if not call the number on the back of the card and they'll be glad to help you confirm and if needed, dispute the charge. The sooner you do it, the less the credit card company will question the legitimacy of your claim. Matters like this can be resolved overnight. Usually with no pain.

22 hours ago, ppdude said:

If you can, check your account online; if not call the number on the back of the card and they'll be glad to help you confirm and if needed, dispute the charge. The sooner you do it, the less the credit card company will question the legitimacy of your claim. Matters like this can be resolved overnight. Usually with no pain.

I've has disputed charges before.  Someone in Ohio buying gas 5 times over a few days, also a company in England charging $700 for something I obviously didn't order.  My Credit Union is quick to fix the problem and change my credit card number.  In this case since I got refunded for the first canceled order, I'm expecting a refund on the second order as well.  I have both order numbers and can view the status on their site.  For some reason they turned bad within the past 2 years since I last ordered from them.  I discovered other places that sell better fitting and better quality onesies for just about $5 more.

I still warn everyone not to but anything from them.  If their biggest market drops some because of my warning to everyone on this site, maybe they will get their act together, or at the very least start responding to emails without being threatened about their total lack of response and customer service.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

them.  I discovered other places that sell better fitting and better quality onesies for just about $5 more.

I still warn everyone not to but anything from them.  If their biggest market drops some because of my warning to everyone on this site, maybe they will get their act together, or at the very least start responding to emails without being threatened about their total lack of response and customer service.

That's the problem when they're on the way out. They don't care anymore and customer service goes bye-bye as they swirl around and down the toilet. Not good enough for a diaper analogy.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, rusty pins said:

I did get refunded when the canceled my first order.  I'm waiting for my next statement early next month to check for the second refund.  I will definitely be disputing it.  If they don't refund it, I will deal with my credit card company.

Thanks for keeping us updated! It's always good to spread the word about scammers and shady businesses to spread the word so others in the community don't get ripped off (and this helps stop the scammers since if word gets out, nobody will do business for them).  So spreading the world helps protect the abdl community, and thank you for that!

I have no idea what happened over the past 2 years but in 2021 I didn't have any problem getting my two onesies.  Now I have had nothing but issues and I say DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!  You screw with someone who is a member of AB/DL sites and forums, they will let the whole community know, and face it, AB/DL is probably where they get most of their business.

A good reason why I always use paypal when I buy things. I can dispute transactions if I never receive my order or it fails to ship, Plus I have about 60 days to dispute it. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2023 at 6:58 AM, rusty pins said:

My man it looks like the company went under anyways from me checking it out the website is defunct and a standard place holder site.

Also their last post on any social media was 2018 on twitter oh I'm going to have a hard time remembeing that I mean X 🤔 ah screw it it was still twitter at the time of their last post 😂.