LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup of coffee. And I mean GOOD coffee; not the "battery acid" my brother usually makes. I made this pot myself and it came out great! I think there's a cup left in the pot. Better grab it before it boils away and tastes as bad as the stuff we have at the office when it's been sitting too long.

(Oh yeah--day off from work)

Water...though I really wish I lived in a place with a Sonic's I am in the mood for a Route 44 Cherry Limeade!!! woohoooo!!!!!

Cherry limeade....an excellent choice of beverage! While not Sonic's cherry limeade, Minute Maid has some pretty good cherry limeade available in 64 oz. refrigerated containers in grocers' dairy aisles. You might want to check and see if a supermarket in your area, wherever that might be, has it.

Cherry limeade....an excellent choice of beverage! While not Sonic's cherry limeade, Minute Maid has some pretty good cherry limeade available in 64 oz. refrigerated containers in grocers' dairy aisles. You might want to check and see if a supermarket in your area, wherever that might be, has it.

Hey thanks for the suggestion I'll definitely have to check out Minute Maid :D