LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm fired!

@DailyDiapers

Mikey: I agree with my colleagues! You are the one who runs this place, you are the one that makes the rules that make the system run, of course there are certain rules that you must comply with because they have to comply with the particular protocols because of where the server resides. You are the admin of this site, and there is no one else that I would rather work the site with.

So Mike:  I am dead serious when I say that if there's anybody around that wants to offer to take over the admin responsibilities of this site, they are NOT You, and I've never had a problem with you when it comes to rules or regulations, 'cause we always work together to work it out. Anybody else takes over, they could change anything about DD and that could change the whole entire setup or it could change the way this site operates or it could also change people's feelings because of the way the place is run. You are the admin of this site, you are the one that runs the show, makes the rules and everything else.

If for some reason you need a moderator or another admin, that's up to you, and you and I both know because we run websites that it is a little harder to deal with certain things, but it is not impossible, but if you need help all you have to do is let me know!

*****HUGS**********

Brian

• Like 1

mikey!  you the man!  is always some armchair cowboy thinks they can run it better, fact is you know who's who in this zoo and balance the conflicting demands of the few to make the majority happy to come here. it's *your* chat and don't you forget it!

• Like 2