LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer Swimsuit

Good morning! I know for a lot of us, summer came quick. Here, it's been unseasonably cool, but the temps are rising fast! I'm hoping that maybe one (or more) of y'all out there can direct me to a place I can find a cute, one-piece swimsuit? Attaching some pictures of what I'm looking for. 

"Cute" and "My Size" is the rub, right now. Any suggestions?

Screenshot 2023-06-08 121337.png

Screenshot 2023-06-08 121450.png

I would need something like the botom one with a high waist and a half-way to the knee, about 18" full-circle skirt attached made of some very smooth material

On 6/8/2023 at 6:37 PM, KnoxKiddo said:

Screenshot 2023-06-08 121337.png

This one is really cute 😍

11 hours ago, Cissy Crissy said:

Costumes 030.jpg

Costumes 035.jpg

Costumes 020.jpg

This sailor swimsuit is also cute 😍

I have a short sailor dress in white and blue which is perfect to wear here in the summer

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

This one is really cute 😍

This sailor swimsuit is also cute 😍

I have a short sailor dress in white and blue which is perfect to wear here in the summer

Oh, it is!! I found one and ordered it a couple days ago, should be here in a few weeks! Big Waves Small Vibes Little's Swimsuit image 1

• Like 1

I have smeo old discovery trekking reusable containment diapers that I haven’t used in years,,since I can’t swim any more, I used to just use a catheter and drain bag for urine . Special needs people with bowel Incontinence are required to wear a containment suit, to prevent floating turds . 

26 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Omg I need this. Look at that diaper bulge! No hiding it. I miss trying on my cousins one piece swim suits as a kid secretly because I thought they looked like babu onsies kinda

Yeah, there's no hiding it. I've got a swim diaper for when I go somewhere to swim, but regular disposable... it's a little bulge-y!

• Like 1