LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with smells.

Rue Rue

Hey, everyone. I am having a rough time. I wet the bed, while diapered, but it leaked and I came home and my bed smells bit like a urinal.. I am really embarrassed about this and would like to know if there are fast ways to help me eliminate the smell as my bed dries. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I don't know if this is something you have tried already, but what I would try in this scenario is using something to help with odors/ stains from pets. Maybe something like this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Resolve-Urine-Destroyer-Pet-Urine-Stain-and-Odor-Remover-Spray-32oz/211132276?athbdg=L1600&from=/search

@Rue Rue Something like @id0ntknow mentioned should help.  Fabreeze (sp?) is another similar product for when things leak and you need to deal with chairs, beds, etc. that need to be freshened up....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have you tried to use a pad under you? the cloth ones are really cheap at second hand stores, they are not bad at soaking up the leaks , if they are not real big. As long as you have plastic on the mattress like WBxx said wash the rest maybe before any company comes ? or wash daily. Me I Love that smell if I could I would have a pee bed, but my wife doesn't like the smell. But if the mattress is wet put it out in the sun for a day to dry before putting on a plastic zip up. Hope it helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, foreverdl said:

Have you tried to use a pad under you? the cloth ones are really cheap at second hand stores, they are not bad at soaking up the leaks , if they are not real big. As long as you have plastic on the mattress like WBxx said wash the rest maybe before any company comes ? or wash daily. Me I Love that smell if I could I would have a pee bed, but my wife doesn't like the smell. But if the mattress is wet put it out in the sun for a day to dry before putting on a plastic zip up. Hope it helps.

I love that familiar bedwetting smell 

• Like 1

Stevewet, now that you say that I think my wife is not as bad as she used to be on smells, I walk by her in the morning (noon for me) and she used to say you smell, but the past maybe 6 months she is not commenting or anything I wonder if the gradual of my smells is changing her nose to be a little less sensitive ?? The bad thing is when she gets back from her trip she will smell it again. She going to visit her sis in a week for a few weeks, so I will have some alone playtime then. And she will have some time for her family that she has not had in a few yrs, since they moved out of state. I have been trying to get my toys ready so I can enjoy some play time. I Love my wife but sex is sex. I can be a smelly peeeee guy as I want for a few weeks...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! I did not see these messages you all left me until now. 😵 I thought I was being notified of every comment to my posts and I swear I did not get notified even by @foreverdlpost or @WBxxcomments. I am not a lazy member, I was honestly not notified. 😡🤬😡😠

I really thought nobody cared to help me. This is wild!

On 6/6/2023 at 3:12 AM, zzyzx said:

@Rue Rue Something like @id0ntknow mentioned should help.  Fabreeze (sp?) is another similar product for when things leak and you need to deal with chairs, beds, etc. that need to be freshened up....

I can't believe I didn't see these comments. Yes Febreeze does help. 

On 6/6/2023 at 2:27 AM, id0ntknow said:

I don't know if this is something you have tried already, but what I would try in this scenario is using something to help with odors/ stains from pets. Maybe something like this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Resolve-Urine-Destroyer-Pet-Urine-Stain-and-Odor-Remover-Spray-32oz/211132276?athbdg=L1600&from=/search

When I go to the store I will buy some. I actually used that once when I wet the floor... yes I was so sleepy while my friend was gaming on my pc that I wet the floor, I wet my bedroom carpet. Just 15 minutes and it was too late. 😔 I was watching him gaming on my PC. The Resolve pet urine with the enzymes seems to be the best! It really killed to odor! Thanks for reminding me about that!

Hey I have a friend here I have been talking to for a year, and up till last week he got the notices when I MM him, but he has said the same thing that for about a week he has not gotten any notice from when I replied to our thread.

But I do have another suggestion . I am sorry I didn't say the Fabreeze , If you like the baby smells. I get the Fabreeze on Amazon 4 spray bottles to a case. But if they still carry it I have really like the baby fresh one. 

Rue Rue, in addition to a premium diaper with plastic pants, anyone who is a bedwetter should have a mattress protector covering the mattress, plus a washable absorbent pad (bedwetter's pad) on top of that.  Some put the washable pad under the bottom sheet while others put it on the top.  Either way it protects the mattress.

Mattresses are very expensive and easily ruined by bladder accidents.😱  I am double incontinent and a bedwetter.  I have lived with this problem for years.  However, while my diaper often leaks, I never have wet the mattress itself.🙂

Good luck and best wishes.

--John

• Thanks 1
On 6/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, foreverdl said:

Thank you!

On 6/29/2023 at 7:59 AM, John Davis said:

Rue Rue, in addition to a premium diaper with plastic pants, anyone who is a bedwetter should have a mattress protector covering the mattress, plus a washable absorbent pad (bedwetter's pad) on top of that.  Some put the washable pad under the bottom sheet while others put it on the top.  Either way it protects the mattress.

Mattresses are very expensive and easily ruined by bladder accidents.😱  I am double incontinent and a bedwetter.  I have lived with this problem for years.  However, while my diaper often leaks, I never have wet the mattress itself.🙂

Good luck and best wishes.

--John

I am going to buy one. I messed up my last mattress and since I got my new pillow top, which can't be flipped I have had three big accidents and used a wet-vac hoover for pets to try and clean it. I am really tired of sleeping on high alert. I am always scared that I am going to pee out of my diaper and it makes me lose sleep. I'd rather have something in place so I can prevent my mattress from getting messed up again. 

Do you have any suggestions for a brand of mattress protector? I really appreciate your help. 

Bedwettingstore it's not cheap but if they are still selling the stuff I got 5 yrs ago, then you will be happy. I would say get a good plastic zip up from there and if you like the plastic to sleep on , like I do. Then put the cloth zip up un the mattress then put the plastic zip up on the top. If you use the cloth zip up as the top you will have to take it off to  wash it regularly . And with a pillow top mattress that is a pain, I have a 16 inch thick pillow top and that thing is very heavy . But double layer is what I would say to make sure since , the plastic will crack at some time, and the cloth will spring small holes in it you will find out to late when the cover keeps it inside and the mattress will mold. But with plastic on top you will see the cracking and then you will catch it in time to save the mattress. I had a plastic only covered mattress once and didn't see the small leak in time and the mattress was full of mold and I had to toss it. The way I am saying will cost around $100 but way cheaper than the pillow top. The pee got into the memory foam part of that one and I thought I could use the steam cleaner and it got worse.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Bedwettingpedvtguy said:

I don't mind the the smell because I have wet the bed all my life 

I Love all of the pee smells, and I am sure I have said, I would have the whole house smell like a pee person, my bed, my chairs etc, if my wife liked the smells , we would have a house like when I was a kid,, and shared a room with my brother and step , they had a king size and it was to the point of soo pee drenched it was a trash mattress to anyone. but a bedwetter. I Loved to get undressed and roll up in the wet bed and blankets 😁😁🤪🤪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 6/8/2023 at 11:46 AM, stevewet said:

Curiously my wife used to notice the slightest smell of pee. She never seems to notice now.

Interestingly, I read that women may be more sensitive to the pee smell because of experience diapering their children. That really scares me! 

On 7/3/2023 at 2:50 PM, foreverdl said:

Bedwettingstore it's not cheap but if they are still selling the stuff I got 5 yrs ago, then you will be happy. I would say get a good plastic zip up from there and if you like the plastic to sleep on , like I do. Then put the cloth zip up un the mattress then put the plastic zip up on the top. If you use the cloth zip up as the top you will have to take it off to  wash it regularly . And with a pillow top mattress that is a pain, I have a 16 inch thick pillow top and that thing is very heavy . But double layer is what I would say to make sure since , the plastic will crack at some time, and the cloth will spring small holes in it you will find out to late when the cover keeps it inside and the mattress will mold. But with plastic on top you will see the cracking and then you will catch it in time to save the mattress. I had a plastic only covered mattress once and didn't see the small leak in time and the mattress was full of mold and I had to toss it. The way I am saying will cost around $100 but way cheaper than the pillow top. The pee got into the memory foam part of that one and I thought I could use the steam cleaner and it got worse.

Dagnabbit! The protector i bought is PUL backed. Crap! I don't want any pinholes and a mouldy mattress... I have half a mind to flip it over to the PUL side. 

On 7/6/2023 at 12:22 PM, foreverdl said:

I Love all of the pee smells, and I am sure I have said, I would have the whole house smell like a pee person, my bed, my chairs etc, if my wife liked the smells , we would have a house like when I was a kid,, and shared a room with my brother and step , they had a king size and it was to the point of soo pee drenched it was a trash mattress to anyone. but a bedwetter. I Loved to get undressed and roll up in the wet bed and blankets 😁😁🤪🤪

Okay, I do not mind the pee smell, but my little cousin was coming over and he always wants to game on my PC, so I had to come up with a plan quickly.

I have wet my bed twice since buying the protector, and it held it in and dried over the day, which was amazing! I washed it twice on delicate and low heat dry, it is holding up very well.

I just don't want to have a pinhole that leaks pee into my mattress and then traps the moisture in. I already have stains on my mattress which is why I got the protector in the first place. So far it is working very well. Fingers crossed! 

On 7/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, stevewet said:

I love the unmistakable smell of bedwetting.

If my wife will some day get used to it, I will have a pee smell bed. I really Love it and get soo excited with the smells, I have said on here on other threads, I would Love to roll around in a soaked and smelly pee bed. The best place to have sex......... even if it's by myself....

On 7/19/2023 at 5:04 AM, stevewet said:

My bedroom always smelled of pee growing up from my constant nightly bedwetting.

🤗 I understand that. I never really like people going in to my room, even now because I still wet my bed/diaper, but they're cloth backed and I know it transfers smells to my sheets. I am very self conscious about it! I always wash my bedding before anyone is invited to hang out in my room unless they are close friends or family. 

10 hours ago, foreverdl said:

If my wife will some day get used to it, I will have a pee smell bed. I really Love it and get soo excited with the smells, I have said on here on other threads, I would Love to roll around in a soaked and smelly pee bed. The best place to have sex......... even if it's by myself....

I have really grown to like the pee smell, but I know not everyone understands. I need diapers and also developed a fetish and I know not everyone can smell it and enjoy it like I do. My bed is fresh when I launder my sheets, but otherwise, because I wear cloth backed and sometimes have a little accident while not diapered, it smells faintly of pee sheets. Like a toddlers room in the morning if you're familiar with that smell. You just know somebody wet the bed a little. 

Speak of the devil, I forgot I am wet and literally have that smell a little, ahahaha! I just felt my diaper and noticed how wet I am this morning! 😆 Yes, the wet diaper room smell, lol! I'm gonna have to wash my shorts. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Rue Rue said:

🤗 I understand that. I never really like people going in to my room, even now because I still wet my bed/diaper, but they're cloth backed and I know it transfers smells to my sheets. I am very self conscious about it! I always wash my bedding before anyone is invited to hang out in my room unless they are close friends or family. 

I have really grown to like the pee smell, but I know not everyone understands. I need diapers and also developed a fetish and I know not everyone can smell it and enjoy it like I do. My bed is fresh when I launder my sheets, but otherwise, because I wear cloth backed and sometimes have a little accident while not diapered, it smells faintly of pee sheets. Like a toddlers room in the morning if you're familiar with that smell. You just know somebody wet the bed a little. 

Speak of the devil, I forgot I am wet and literally have that smell a little, ahahaha! I just felt my diaper and noticed how wet I am this morning! 😆 Yes, the wet diaper room smell, lol! I'm gonna have to wash my shorts. 

Well a single person that's a diaper lover will some day come along and they will love the pee bed, and add to your pee sheets. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, bedwettersteve said:

4 nights here but i enjoy the smell and have all my life 

20230209_194606.jpg

That's a bed I would Love to be in, but my wife as I have said is not into the good pee smells