LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun with USPS

I received an order from a Canadian supplier today that was shipped on the 5th. Checking into its shipping history I found that after leaving the normal facility in Chicago, the package went to Omaha, Nebraska; Denver, Colorado; West Valley City, Utah; Portland, Oregon; then the normal Seattle stop that it would ideally have arrived at directly from Chicago. 
In that I've used USPS priority mail almost exclusively in more than a dozen years of ebay trading without any problems that USPS caused, I have to say that this was a rare occurrence, and I'm not really unhappy with their service...and hope it stays that way.

I ordered some stuff from ChangingTimes in Las Vegas once and the tracking showed it starting toward the east coast and then suddenly it was in Honolulu.   It took a few days for it to get back on the mainland and start heading toward Virginia again.   Me and the guy at CTDC were having fun watching its progress.

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I had a book I ordered inexplicably spend a week in Pennsylvania, maybe someone was reading it.

If it’s a series, the least you might do is, order the next one! 🤷‍♂️

Actually the craziest one for me was a package that I sent to England; it went via Germany and took six weeks to arrive...but it did finally arrive.

In a reverse situation with USPS. I ordered some plastic pants from China, some one covered the shipping label with nearly opaque white tape and it ended up in the dead letter office. There a dedicated employee determined my hometown and sent the package there. The staff there figured  out my address and I got it six months later. I sent in a compliment and the USPS sent me the story.

• Like 2
On 5/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

In a reverse situation with USPS. I ordered some plastic pants from China, some one covered the shipping label with nearly opaque white tape and it ended up in the dead letter office. There a dedicated employee determined my hometown and sent the package there. The staff there figured  out my address and I got it six months later. I sent in a compliment and the USPS sent me the story.

Did you tell them for the past 6 months you have been wetting your trousers because of the long delay in getting your plastic pants?  LOL! 

• Haha 1