LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do I achieve maximum wetness?

I've seen plenty of diaper messing / wetting videos and I remember one where a girl was punished for wetting her panties and was diapered. She used the diaper and it was "super soaked" as the caretaker called it. The diaper looked like the pee was going through the front and the whole diaper was really swollen and yellow. I want to know how to do this if you know please tell me!

The way I have achieved this is in the past is I start wearing the diaper in the evening while sitting and the diaper tends to load up in the front then lay down for the evening and then wet laying down.

Yesterday my Abena M4 plastic back diaper was on for about 12 hours. I wet during the day at work and when i got home there was not a dry portion in my diaper, and NO LEAKS. I think the secret is intermittent small to moderate wettings with no floods during the day.

• Like 2

@Moochie and @Cruiser 03 have nailed it. The only way to get the far back of the diaper involved is to be in a position where gravity is oriented that way, and seepage is definitely better than a deluge. The only thing I would add is that achieving maximum saturation without a failure can sometimes be facilitated via a liner, which can cause fluid to travel a bit further afield before it settles into the polymer. Most of us have, I'm sure, experienced the frustration of a diaper that is at the failure point in the critical zone, but a few inches away from there, it's as dry as the Sahara. I've found bamboo diaper liners can enable some "sluicing" and some wicking action. But they can also slip out of place and cause unexpected failure modes.

Typically, my record-setting diaper days have occurred accidentally, when I've had a really good diaper on, and, I've been busy - sitting, standing, reclining, dribbling in forgettable quantities throughout the day, and then I realize it's been 12 or 16 hours and I feel wet from stem to stern. 

Of course, any veteran diapernaut will tell you that a 100% guarantee of using every inch of the diaper's capacity, and feeling uniformly damp, can be had via cloth diapers, which do that automatically. 

The best way to make this work is to make smaller wettings in the diaper to allow it to absorb properly. If you have control of your bladder it helps to pee a little then stop to allow the pee to migrate to the front or back of the diaper. Most diapers out there cannot handle huge floods.

• Like 1

Pee often and a little at a time in the diaper until it starts to get wet around the leg openings or it starts to feel wet on the outside.

If you pee in it too forcefully, you risk that it will not be able to absorb the amount of liquid you add and it will "swim over" and leak before it is fully utilized.

• 3 months later...

Last week I had to drink 40 ounces f water a day to wash out some medicine that I had a bad reaction to. that made me wet a lot--couple extra (cloth) diaper changes a day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 11:04 AM, BabyJune said:

Last week I had to drink 40 ounces f water a day to wash out some medicine that I had a bad reaction to. that made me wet a lot--couple extra (cloth) diaper changes a day.

That is no big deal for me. That is what I drink pretty much all the time and has been for the last 70 years and is what is recommended medically. My uncle started me on that back in the day, saying "It may save your life". When I was on chemo, they said I need to drink 5 glasses of water a day. I siad "in addition to what I usually drink?" They asked what that was and I said "6 or so 10 ounce glasses a dsay" They said "don't bother"

• Like 1