LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers for me to try!

32 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Getting some samples of the Rearz Inspire+ diapers from my friends at https://diapersharks.com/  Rearz's newest US distributor. Can't wait to try them!

Inspire_diaper_front__55026.jpg

Oh yeah! I've heard about those. They're REALLY great diapees, you'll like them a lot Mikey!😁😃😊🙃♥️😇🚼🍼👶♥️💯

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Getting some samples of the Rearz Inspire+ diapers from my friends at https://diapersharks.com/  Rearz's newest US distributor. Can't wait to try them!

Inspire_diaper_front__55026.jpg

Oh, and thanks for linking the website too Mikey. I really appreciate it!😔😃♥️👶

They're super comfy. Similar to @drynot, I like most of what they do. I live less than an hour from their warehouse so they are my go-to supplier for ABDL products. I will say, though, that the Inspire+ can be prone to what I would call irregular and unpredictable failure modes, when pushed close to their limits. They hold A LOT, and swell up magnificently, and feel like wearing a cloud, but then you'll find yourself with liquid sluicing down the inside of your leg. It's not a gradual breakdown, not a press-out leak at the edge of your thigh, for example. It's more like a plane crash. But they will take a lot, first. Just don't wear an Inspire+ at 80%+ to the supermarket. "Cleanup in aisle 7...." 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Three Rivers said:

Are these equal in capacity or absorbency to a MegaMax?

I would say so. VERY absorbent. I haven't outwet one yet.

• Like 1

Hi everyone 

I order from incontrol people and I think they started carrying the MEGA inspire+ I’ve heard good reviews I don’t know if they are super expensive but excited to try them out. 
I like they are plain white, however I wish they would loose the blue tape handles.

the MEGA MAX hold a ton (well not literally) but they feel kinda like stiff.
Are these stiff? 
thanks E

12 hours ago, Electrically said:

Hi everyone 

I order from incontrol people and I think they started carrying the MEGA inspire+ I’ve heard good reviews I don’t know if they are super expensive but excited to try them out. 
I like they are plain white, however I wish they would loose the blue tape handles.

the MEGA MAX hold a ton (well not literally) but they feel kinda like stiff.
Are these stiff? 
thanks E

I wouldn't call these stiff, no.

• Like 1