LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best diaper inbetween abena m4 and mega max

Hey Yall,

I am looking for a more absorbent diaper than Abena's M4 but not as expensive as North Shore's mega max.

What do you think the best options are? Unfortunately, better dry isn't an option for me as the cut doesn't work well with my body type.

Thank you!

• Like 1

I agree, NS Supremes are a good choice, and one of my favorite diapers for both night time wetting and day time wetting with adequate discretion, except for the discerning eye of a kindred diaper wearer.

• Like 1

@Diapersareforlovers

I agree with my colleagues! the diaper that you are looking for that is between an Abena M4, and a North Shore Megamax is the North Shore Supreme. In fact, North Shore Supremes were the first diaper that I tried after I had used my last Molicare super plus, And I had M4s myself. I had to use the M fours when I ended up getting 300 of these prevailed diapers that weren't even real diapers, they were just tabbed underwear only used for people that were dribbling. I found that when I really wanted to use the diaper for what it was necessarily needed for, the best way is to have a diaper that can take what you're throwing at it.

I even tried tranquility atn's:  when I ended up having a bowel movement accident in my diaper in my bed, what a mess that was! after I started trying to figure out what I was gonna do, I went back to the M4 For a short time, And then I was able to get Vermont Medicaid to cover my megamaxs.

the only disadvantage to its supreme is that you have to have good fingers, because not only are the tapes shorter, But they have the special blue tape where you can reattach the diaper anywhere on the plastic so you can tighten it or adjust it. I have not had very much luck with that particular thing because you have to remove the blue tape from the backing of the white tape And I haven't had very much luck with it. Luckily the megamaxes are exactly what I want what I what I need And every time I put a tape in the landing zone area or on the diaper it does not move especially the top tapes.

So yes if you want a diaper between an M4 and a Mega Max, the Supreme is going to be your best bet. The Supremes that why was using only came in white, So I don't know if they have different colors now, but if you want that diaper, get the supreme. If you need something a little bit better than that your megamax is your best bet, but since you want to have a middle of the road diaper, This one that you should have

Good Luck!

Brian

I'm unfamiliar with the M4 (the diaper, not the BMW), but the NorthShore Supreme occupies a tier below the MegaMax withing their lineup. I'd call them a medium-duty diaper, great for daytime wear, and surprisingly reliable and capacious, given their relatively slim proportions. The only caveat I was offer up is that the sizing on the Supremes is different than the MegaMax, in my experience - I can fit in a medium MegaMax, but on me, the tabs on a medium Supreme barely make it onto the front panel. Go one size up if you're close to the maximum waist measurement for a given size would be my advice. 

• Like 1

Agreed Betterdry diapers are my diaper of choice as well or the printed versions Aquanauts for a fun diaper who says IC medical diapers have to be plain white , Megamax are also great diapers but are more expensive but betterdry diapers work best for me.