LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best partner for you regarding your incontinent desires?

The best partner for you regarding your incontinent desires?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the best partner for you regarding your incontinent desires? Ideally, he or she should at least.....

• accept your actions to become diaper dependent
    • support your actions to become diaper dependent
    • participate and enjoy the same actions to become diaper dependent
    • be medically incontinent

Option three for me. Just to rule out the possibility that she could later blame me for the end of the relationship because I'm a freak.

Option four would also be fine, but only if she could enjoy her incontinence. Yes, I admit, my trust in women is very low. It has its reasons....

Ideally number 3, firat and second options are  aso good. My partner doesn't want me to go down the 'dependent' route, but she does accept me wearing 24/7 whenever I choose to...Only demand, that there is no messy diapers in the house lol

@cathdiap

I say option one and option 3. the most important thing is that if you have a significant other or someone who loves you for who you are, one of the things that they would have to accept is the fact that your incontinent or you're having trouble. It is up to the person that is dealing with incontinence how they want to deal with it. In my case I've decided to go 24/7, because it's a lot easier than trying to do laundry every other day or whatever, and it's a lot of stress that is removed from me if I don't have to worry at all about incontinence regardless of what I release.

There's also the fact that I end up with the feelings and the urges, But those are easier to deal with that way, but as long as I'm using the diaper it's a lot easier to deal with. I don't have to run and hurt myself or any, And I would have to make sure that the person that I would marry would understand that.

Brian

I chose (3), although I could also have chosen (4) as long as it were someone who was happy with their incontinence; ideally, a partner would be a guy who is as fascinated/stimulated by nappies and incontinence as I am and who understands that they're both totally normal and constant in our everyday lives but also special and fun.  Dammit, @Cathdiap, if only you weren't straight LOL.