LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

~Brian's Dream Comes True~ (A fantasy story of what I wish would happen)

~Brian's Dream Comes True~

(A fantasy story of what I wish would happen)

(Premise:  Brian is a hard worker. he always make sure that everything else is done, and he does the best he can all the way through, making sure that everything out is taken care of, and make makes sure to take care of everyone else's issues first.  He rarely gets a chance to be able to take some time for himself, or to be able to indulge in things that he likes to be able to do. He always is in a situation where he's constantly worried about what other people will do what other people will say, what other people believe, and then he worries about what  he thinks will happen, but probably won't.

Brian met friends online that helped him deal with many of the issues that he was dealing with. One day, while working at one of those large companies, he meets a bunch of these ladies, and befriends them. All of them know how much he works, and how dedicated he is to the job, and they wonder if he ever has time for himself or has time to enjoy himself and relax. Brian ends up befriending these ladies and before long, they invite him for a weekend at a retreat, where he can get a chance to be able to play any sport he wanted, be able to swim or have fun with any outdoor activity that he wants. The ladies tell him that as part of this, that they own a condo at this resort. Brian is invited by the three ladies in his office to accompany them for some weekend fun. Little does Brian know that this will change his life forever and make him feel really good and relaxed.  Little does Brian know, that his dream is about to come true and that his friends are going to help him realize that being able to relax and not worry about things will make him feel a lot less stress, because all of his friends care about him and want him to succeed)

PART ONE:  Just any other day... or is it?

Brian's alarm goes off at 5 o'clock in the morning. Brian wonders what this work week will bring, because he has to make sure that he deals with his office this week to make sure that a large project is completed. He jumps out of bed and takes a shower, keenly aware of how much time he has before he has to catch the 8 AM bus to his office.  He ends up taking a shower and then chooses to throw on a pair of slacks and a dress shirt with short sleeves, preferably white colored. it's a hot day, and he doesn't want to be overly uncomfortable, but downstairs where he works, it could be very very hot depending on the season or quite cold. Luckily, today, I would end up going in to work, And while I continued to dream in my head of things that may happen, little do I know that what will happen will change my life forever for the good side.

Brian boards the local bus and goes down to his office. When he gets there, there are a bunch of people that say Good morning to him as he enters his office and puts his keys on his desk.  Brian ends up doing several projects that are needed, and update several websites and other online presences, and then begins to check email and other important tasks. Once he gets done with those, he ends up starting on another project that will allow him to prepare new reports in the future.

Brian continues to work very hard all day,  At lunchtime, he ends up seeing a bunch of his new friends and they want him to join them for lunch. Brian does so, And we have a discussion about things that are bothering me, things that I'm doing in my office, projects that are due, and other things that seem to be endless and worrisome. We joke around and have fun, and we have an awesome lunch, but we all know that we all would like to have a vacation. we talk about going to Florida, we talk about going to Mexico, we talk about going to different places throughout the United States, and we all talk about how awesome it would be to be able to go to some resort and have someone wait on you hand and foot, not having to worry about anything. Little did I know that my female friends were on the lookout for me, and they were concerned about me, so they were asking me if I was OK:  They noticed I was very very tired. They invite me to dinner on Friday night, and they say that that night we can all have fun and enjoy ourselves.

Brian's friends have already decided that when they're done with him, he will not have anything to worry about. They are concerned about his health, his welfare and his mental state because he constantly worries about being a perfectionist, and also wants to be the best kind of guy he can be. When these ladies are finished, Brian will have the most important thing happen, and he will be able to forever be in a state of happiness forever.

Brian tells the girls about some of the things that have been bothering him. We continue to discuss things that deal with our business lives, and what we want to be able to do for the next couple of months. This is all small talk, And as we continue to talk, Brian notices that the girls are looking at him, and they are smiling at him and telling him not to worry about a thing, because they have a way to help me take care of these issues that have been bothering me.  We end up drinking soda,  eating chips and other types of snacks, watching TV and having a great time at a local Bar. Brian doesn't drink a lot of liquor, or a lot of beer, so there's plenty of differing carbonated beverages for his selection, And he likes to drink Fanta, So he orders a Fanta with plenty of ice, and he tells the waitress to bring it to him, along with anything that the ladies want to drink.

So we spend the night together and we enjoy each other's company, and we say that we have to do this again. The ladies say that they want to do a dinner date on Friday in a week, and I am thinking that the ladies are saying that they want to come back to a place like the bar that we just ate at. They say "No silly, we have a really nice place that we want to be able to show you, and we will cook an awesome dinner for you!  Don't worry about a thing you'll like it."

Brian ends up going through the entire week after that date. All through the week he has been wondering what type of night he will have and how much fun he will be able to enjoy. He wonders if there will ever be a time when he will be able to get a good night's sleep, without being in so much pain, without having so much to worry about, And to have fun with good friends, because he's been lonely and sad. Brian's friends have always been their for him and little does Brian know that know that his problems are about to disappear. Brian ends up having a bunch of dreams about how much fun that he can have with all of his lady friends. He works the remainder of the week and he can't wait to talk to the ladies everyday until that night. he eats lunch with the ladies, and eats at home during the week. When Friday comes, Brian goes to work, and he does a lot of different projects to get things taken care of. little does Brian know that his friends are also helping him to make sure his work is done, for he is about to embark on an adventure that will change his life forever. When everything else is complete, The ladies come up to him and tell him how cute he looks, and how wonderful will be when we're able to relax. Brian looks at the girls, longing for them to show him what it would feel like to be in heaven, dreaming of having awesome times with each.  they smile at Brian knowing that his dream will come true, but Brian does not know how that will happen yet.

Brian goes home and takes a shower: He ends up dressing very casually, as the girls are telling him that he should be as relaxed as possible. He ends up getting a map, He follows the directions that he was given earlier in the week by one of his friends. When he gets there, he ends up driving up to an awesome looking place in the country, complete with tall trees, and a whole bunch of really nice and relaxing vistas. The place is the largest estate that one of his friends from work owns, and this estate is where she and her friends live, and they love to have fun with guys that are in Brian's position.

Brian ends up walking up to this incredibly large beautiful building. he sees all of these beautiful flowers and beautiful things all over the property. He longs to be able to swim in the pool, be able to walk in the grass, or be able to not work, or worry about things that cause him problems.  He longs for the time to be able to just relax and enjoy the world around him, rather than allowing the world to get away from him. He knows that the most important thing in life is to be able to control all stress, but it gets harder and harder as things get pounded down his throat. He's been having nightmares and strange dreams for weeks, and thinks that being here will allow him to unwind.

PART TWO:  Brian's dreams come true!

Brian walks up to the door. He noticed that the door is very very nice looking, and is appropriate for such a big place. He knows that work is done, so he will relax tonight and not worry about it until Monday, or so he thinks. Brian rings the doorbell, any calmly waits for someone to answer the door. When he does ring the bell, he waits about 5 minutes. Shortly after that, three of his friends come out into the Entry Hall, invite me in, and they are so happy to see me that they're willing to do almost anything and everything for me:   These ladies know that there are things I'm dealing with, and I can trust them with almost anything that I tell them, they wouldn't tell anybody else, and all the ladies know of my conditions. This will be important as the as the story progresses.

Once inside this beautiful place, the ladies bring Brian to a really comfortable living room area, complete with televisions video games and a whole bunch of different things that you can play with or play on. little does he know that there is more to this than meets the eye, and That he will have the most relaxing night of his life. The ladies ask Brian if he, is hungry?  He eagerly shakes his head and they smile at him and tell him "Don't worry about it sweetie, we'll take care of you."  The ladies have prepared an incredible feast for Brian's arrival, And Brian is very, very happy to see them. he is very, very hungry:   He is exhausted, but he decides that he is going to have fun anyway, and he does.

Dinner is then served, and he has plenty of food. it reminds him of his old haunts where he would go to his grandmother's house or to one of his aunt's houses, and they would have an incredible feast full of anything and everything that you could possibly want. There's ham, Turkey, Chicken, and everything and every single possible thing that you can think of. if I wanted to eat it, it was there. Brian doesn't even have to get up to go across the room to get anything because the ladies bring him anything he wants. He eats a pretty good dinner, along with the ladies and we have an awesome discussion. At the end of this, We all sit in the living room and we're talking about life and we're talking about things that we wanna change, and we're talking about an awesome place in Mexico somewhere, And little does Brian know that his vacation is about to start, in a way that he doesn't expect, which makes it all the more interesting.

Brian finally realizes that he is tired. The girls take pity on him, and they help him relax. Two or three of them help Brian to relax, and help him to lay back on a nice comfortable couch:   They sit next to me, And they tell me how awesome I am, how I need to relax, and I don't need to worry about a thing. These words keep on repeating all through the night, as I keep on asking for food, they keep bringing me it, and I end up asking for drinks, and I'm fully hydrated. These ladies understand all about all about my incontinence, and I am not sure what is going on, because I am nervous about it. I continue to drink and eat plenty of food, and with their conversation and being near them, I'm totally relaxed, and I find myself sleeping:   falling asleep next to several of them.

The Ladies continue to talk throughout the night, and I am sleeping on the couch. soon, I wake up a couple of times and I realize that they're still there. As I sleep I feel like I've been put inside of a trance. Everything that they're telling me is so awesome to hear, everything I see is so awesome to see, everything I've eaten is so beautiful and taste so good, And the fun part is that all I have to do is be myself and let everything happen. Little do I know however, that the ladies have planned for me a little surprise. They are aware of my incontinence, And they know how nervous I am about it. We will assume in this story that the idea is that they are in control, And when I'm done, I will be so comfortable then I will feel like I'm in heaven. The ladies want me to enjoy myself, so they fill me up with good food and good drink, And I fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up. I'm still in a fog and I don't know where I am, But then I realize that I must be in a place where I no longer have to worry about a thing. I wake up and I see all the ladies around me. I also realize that I can't figure out what is going on, but something hurts really bad. The ladies are telling me not to worry about things, and that they'll take care of me. I see all the pretty ladies, and they're all around me, and I think that I must have died and gone to another dimension. the girls are so pretty, they are so understanding, they are talking to me in a way that puts myself at ease, as if they were attempting to calm me down after having a severe accident of some sort. Little do I know however, that I have continually drank and ate a bunch of food. The ladies have put me to bed, and the next thing I know, something really hurts.

The next thing I know out of nowhere, I end up wetting myself! Little do I know that the drinks I have been taking and drinking have had an effect on me as well, as I am totally relaxed, and  I'm told to relax and do certain things for these pretty ladies. Sweet and gentle, all they have to do is gently suggest it, and my mind cannot resist it, because these ladies are being so sweet to me so gentle and so kind. the next thing I know, I'm sitting in wet pants, with all these pretty girls around me, and they're tutting me and telling me "Tisk Tisk Tisk, Seems like Brian has wet himself" and then I hear a loud fart that is like a rumble, And my stomach is doing somersaults. in matter of moments, I have wet myself, I have messed myself, control is gone, and I can't hold it back and it hurts like crazy.  They tell me that they will take care of me, and they change me out of my wet clothes, and tell me that they will take care of all the mess. They see that I am somehow dealing with a upset stomach, so they put me to bed and tell me that they will make sure that I have plenty of liquid to take care of it.

Throughout the night I seem to be getting better. The ladies are taking real good care of me, but again and again I still have problems with my bladder releasing, or my bowels evacuating, And the ladies know exactly what they're doing, and unbeknownst to me, they want this to happen, and I didn't know of it. i've always been a diaper lover, and I've always been incontinent on and off, but in this case, I am too find that something that is a negative can can always be a positive. Little did I know that these ladies planned this little jaunt to help me be more relaxed person, and not to have to worry about things

The next time I wake up, it is morning. I see all this pretty girls all around me, and they tell me that they hope that I had a good night's sleep. they ask me if I'm OK, and I tell them that whatever is going on it seems to have passed. little do I know that what they are feeding me is making my bowel and my bladder go crazy, and I'm still very very susceptible to anything releasing. The ladies realize that I have again wet and messed myself, And this time the ladies are prepared for it.

These ladies are really really awesome! they tell me that for some reason I've been having problems with my stomach, and I've had problems with my bladder. For some reason I just don't feel good, and I'm nervous. The ladies tell me that they will take care of me, and that this will be a vacation for me and that I can enjoy myself. The one thing the day will insist upon however, is that they are in control of what is going on. By this, I mean that I can decide what I want to do on my vacation, but everything must be done in diapers: this means that I will be in diapers 24/7, 365 days a year and, And these ladies will be my caretakers.

Little did I know however how much fun this would be. I get nervous and I try to fight them, so they end up saying that they have to resort to stronger measures. Because I am fighting them, they are having trouble giving me a change, so they end up strapping me down to this awesome bed! With all these pretty girls around me, how can I resist their smile Their gentle touch and all of the things that make a guy's psyche go wild. the ladies are telling me that they will take real good care of me. While they're doing that one of them is changing my diaper and talking to me really awesome and telling me what a good guy I am, what a good boy I am, what a good boy was for using my diapers, And while this is going on, I have girls to my left, girls to my right, and girls in front of me, girls behind me and at my feet.

These Ladies continue to tell me not to worry, And as I fight them, the ladies get sweeter and sweeter and stronger and stronger. They are simply helping me relax, And every time I try to fight them, they're telling me to relax, they're touching me all over, and then and then for some reason I start to ache.  these ladies know of my disabilities so they end up knowing that I need medicine. They give me the medicine that is required, telling me to relax and just let them handle it. they tell me that they will make me "Feel Like a New Man."  They hug me and kiss me all and make me feel like I'm in orbit. They use all of their senses to activate mine and make me feel like nothing I've ever felt before. in the end, they tell me not to worry about a thing, because I won't have to use the bathroom either, they will take care of all everything.

So they dressed me in an awesome uniform with the biggest crinkliest diaper and cover you'd ever seen, and they begin the next of the project, Helping me to regress so that I can relax and relax and not worry about things. When they're done with me, the person I was when I walked into this place will be gone, replaced by a person who is a lot easier to deal with because he's not worried about everything. That was their plan in the first place. They wanted me to have a good vacation, and they tell me that I have a a choice. I can choose to stay at this resort, and enjoy everything it offers, allowing the ladies to take care of my every need, including everything that has to do with my incontinence, because they know that I need help, and that's what they're there to do. They don't want me to hurt any more, they don't want me to worry anymore, Because they know that it's been hard.

The ladies told me that the plan was that they had seen me working so hard, that they were worried about me. They told me that they hatched the plan so that I would have a place to go to enjoy some is something that is a lifetime dream. They knew that I would try to resist them, because I was nervous at the end because of them telling me that they were going to put me in diapers. They hatch a plan to make sure that I am susceptible to their whim, and they make me feel so good when they're taking turns me changing my diaper  and powdering me and making me feel like $1,000,000!  These ladies really know how to use their senses to stimulate mine, and in the end, I lose total control of my bladder and my bowels, and I think that it is bad. The ladies tell me that although I have lost my bladder and bowel control which is a negative, i've gained a positive. I live or can live in an awesome resort with all of these pretty girls taking care of my every need, and these girls will make sure that I don't want for anything.

To show them what they mean, They end up telling me to relax. I am laid on a bed, Given something to drink, and then all of the ladies begin covering me with lotion and other topicals, and it helps me to relax. each time they touch me or they talk to me, I get more and more docile and I'm just really really relaxed. They tell me that I've worked so hard, and now it's time for them to do something for me. They tell me that they all love me and they want me to stay with them, in fact they insist! I cannot leave this place, but based on what I've seen with all these girls taking real good care of me, why were the guy like me want to leave a paradise like this?

So I spend several days with these ladies, and I end up having a better understanding of what it means to be stressless - to be in a position where I don't have any worries, where if I want something, all I have to do is look at one of these pretty ladies, and they fawn all over me left and right, making sure that I don't have any stress but also making sure that my ultimate fantasy is maintained I will stay with these ladies, because they are awesome, because they love me, because they want the best for me, and because they told me that they know what's best for me, and I'm not going anywhere! When I tell them that I am, they simply hold my arms down. Because of all of the awesome things they have done, I am very, very, very relaxed, unable to resist them!

Such begins Brian's fantasy: the one fantasy that I wish could happen to me in real life, but will keep the story as clean as we can. Let's just say that these ladies have a way of being able to help me relax simply by manipulating my senses and touching me all over the place, making me feel like the man that I wanna be, making me a stronger person by allowing me to drop my shields and allowing them to take care of me!

(To be continued)

• Like 2

I don't see anything here that would call down the wrath of the bowdlerizing gods.  Two things that I did catch is that the girls/ladies (you switch back and forth) don't have names, which you will presumably take care of when you get the story well and truly underway.  The second thing is their uniformity of outlook.  No hidden agendas?  No bad feelings within the group?  If they are all single and Brian is a good catch ...

Which brings me to the real point.  Do you wish to write a fantasy ... sort of a weekend at the spa where your deepest desires are made to come true?  You can center this kind of tale on the experience, in very much the manner that you have done above.  The nice thing about a fantasy is that it nicely resolves the suspension of belief problems that bedevil so much of what appears in the stories segment of the forum.  And with that, we cross over into fiction in the clinical sense of the term.  It is much more demanding because it is centered almost exclusively on character development-- in a species that is constantly engaging in self-rationalization, never mind outright self-deception.  Dealing with this sort of hurdle is where the fun in writing actually begins.  

• Like 1

@Babypants

you hit it right on the nail! Basically what I'm trying to do is to have a way to write a story that has to do with the fantasy that I've always dreamed of. Many is the time that you always as a kid probably to play and have fun and not have to worry about a thing, or not have to worry about having any responsibility, or working yourself so hard that you're just so tired you don't have any energy left. My life has been one huge amount of this on and off for the last three years. the only way that I can think of to make this to something that makes sense to me is to turn it into something that is similar to the way my life runs, which is basically how I operate: I go to work, I work hard, I serve my community, people thank me, and I keep doing it over and over again, without worrying about getting any accolades unless they give him to me, or they thank me for what I do because the community thinks so and they think I do a pretty good job.

The type of story that this is is exactly what I told several people about my condition.. If you monitor my status I just posted, There are several ladies that I ladies that I just posted mentions for within it. those are the ladies that right now would probably be the ladies that would be within this, But of course there are things that we have to make sure that we do so we don't cross the line into something that is sexual or overly forward. The easiest way to take care of that is to have the ladies in the story understand my disability, and as such they understand that my body gets tight, I get nervous, I hurt all over sometimes, and I just can't loosen myself up and relax, So these ladies in the story have a way to take care of that. They also have a way to make me understand what actually relaxing means. It doesn't mean going there for a weekend, having a good time, and then worrying your head off every other day after that. They know for example in the story that I am extremely tired and I'm not sure how to deal with some of the things I deal with, so they put me in a position where I get to experience the full Monty when it comes to them taking care of my every need, and I mean every need! they know of my disability, and they're not going to hurt me, but they know what I need, and I know what I need, but sometimes I fight hard to say no, these ladies put me in a position that'll allow me to fully experience what I actually need, because these ladies and I know exactly what I need I'm just resisting. these ladies help me to do that, and by using my senses, to the fullest extent possible, and having them use their fingers and all of their senses to help me enjoy what's going on Make really makes it feel like it's actually happening to me in real life.

You are right when you say that we're talking about we then I then me then my name.  then we're talking about the girls, the ladies, and maybe the word women. all three of those are synonymous, but they're really not. A girl is a girl, a lady is a lady, a woman is a woman. I may have to change some of this around so that it makes sense And the story follows correctly.

As we move forward, I will be adding people's names to the story but I have to also decide how many girls were talking about. if this actual story is a good story, the premise is is that I need to have a vacation because I'm overworked, and these girls are going to have me take that vacation whether I like it or not, and they help me to take that vacation vacation, similar to Lake when your mom would tell you that you need to do something or you need to take terrible medicine, and you don't want to, but your mother knows best, so they make you take it. these ladies will help me to do exactly that, totally relax, and I might fight them and I might disagree And they show their concern and they show their empathy, but they know but they know what's best for me, and every time I try to fight them, I am redirected and told that that's not a good idea, and they do it in such a sweet way that I am unaware that every time that I fight, I put myself further into their power. the idea here is that in my fantasy is that I want to have awesome young ladies who are really are smart and clever and sweet and sassy, and all of those things that you about when you're thinking about the type of girls that you want to go out with. the ones that understand everyone of the things that you go through, everyone of the girls that I actually talked to about my incontinence throughout my journey has given me support, and I guess this is a way that I can use them in a story and tell them that they have been very helpful to me and a way that I can actually be a part of them without actually being with them Period to write a story with them in it is to me the way that I can be thankful for their assistance. I didn't realize how much help these people have provided me, and every time I think of everything they did, the bond is stronger and stronger. this story is my way of letting them help me obtain what I would like to have happen, And in this case no one can stop me because it is a fantasy, it is not illegal because it is a fantasy, and it is not immoral because every guy probably wants to be around a pretty girl, or maybe a guy wants to be near a or maybe a girl wants to be with their partner That's a pretty young thing too. this is a fantasy that can be expanded because who knows.

The thing is these young ladies have me, exactly where I wanna be, exactly where they want me to be for as long as they want me to be there. Of course this is going to be some fantasy because Obviously you can think of anything and and things can happen in a fantasy in a fantasy universe.

The ultimate thing is that I am trying to portray you that the ladies that in the story care enough about me, just like the people in real life care about me enough to know that something is wrong and they can help me.  In this fantasy, they are helping me, sometimes I may disagree with the way they want to do it, but they know better, and I know what I need, I just may need a little bit of a push to realize their right, And that is what they do best! they want me to be the best I can be, so they pull out all the stops, and apparently this is the dream that I came up with some night when I was dreaming, and I was thinking to myself " Man I wish this would happen to me!"

thank you for the kind words I will continue to work on the story and clean up anything that may be a tad off. I just wanted to get this posted so that it is part of the record!

Brian

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Babypants

you hit it right on the nail! Basically what I'm trying to do is to have a way to write a story that has to do with the fantasy that I've always dreamed of. Many is the time that you always as a kid probably to play and have fun and not have to worry about a thing, or not have to worry about having any responsibility, or working yourself so hard that you're just so tired you don't have any energy left. My life has been one huge amount of this on and off for the last three years. the only way that I can think of to make this to something that makes sense to me is to turn it into something that is similar to the way my life runs, which is basically how I operate: I go to work, I work hard, I serve my community, people thank me, and I keep doing it over and over again, without worrying about getting any accolades unless they give him to me, or they thank me for what I do because the community thinks so and they think I do a pretty good job.

The type of story that this is is exactly what I told several people about my condition.. If you monitor my status I just posted, There are several ladies that I ladies that I just posted mentions for within it. those are the ladies that right now would probably be the ladies that would be within this, But of course there are things that we have to make sure that we do so we don't cross the line into something that is sexual or overly forward. The easiest way to take care of that is to have the ladies in the story understand my disability, and as such they understand that my body gets tight, I get nervous, I hurt all over sometimes, and I just can't loosen myself up and relax, So these ladies in the story have a way to take care of that. They also have a way to make me understand what actually relaxing means. It doesn't mean going there for a weekend, having a good time, and then worrying your head off every other day after that. They know for example in the story that I am extremely tired and I'm not sure how to deal with some of the things I deal with, so they put me in a position where I get to experience the full Monty when it comes to them taking care of my every need, and I mean every need! they know of my disability, and they're not going to hurt me, but they know what I need, and I know what I need, but sometimes I fight hard to say no, these ladies put me in a position that'll allow me to fully experience what I actually need, because these ladies and I know exactly what I need I'm just resisting. these ladies help me to do that, and by using my senses, to the fullest extent possible, and having them use their fingers and all of their senses to help me enjoy what's going on Make really makes it feel like it's actually happening to me in real life.

You are right when you say that we're talking about we then I then me then my name.  then we're talking about the girls, the ladies, and maybe the word women. all three of those are synonymous, but they're really not. A girl is a girl, a lady is a lady, a woman is a woman. I may have to change some of this around so that it makes sense And the story follows correctly.

As we move forward, I will be adding people's names to the story but I have to also decide how many girls were talking about. if this actual story is a good story, the premise is is that I need to have a vacation because I'm overworked, and these girls are going to have me take that vacation whether I like it or not, and they help me to take that vacation vacation, similar to Lake when your mom would tell you that you need to do something or you need to take terrible medicine, and you don't want to, but your mother knows best, so they make you take it. these ladies will help me to do exactly that, totally relax, and I might fight them and I might disagree And they show their concern and they show their empathy, but they know but they know what's best for me, and every time I try to fight them, I am redirected and told that that's not a good idea, and they do it in such a sweet way that I am unaware that every time that I fight, I put myself further into their power. the idea here is that in my fantasy is that I want to have awesome young ladies who are really are smart and clever and sweet and sassy, and all of those things that you about when you're thinking about the type of girls that you want to go out with. the ones that understand everyone of the things that you go through, everyone of the girls that I actually talked to about my incontinence throughout my journey has given me support, and I guess this is a way that I can use them in a story and tell them that they have been very helpful to me and a way that I can actually be a part of them without actually being with them Period to write a story with them in it is to me the way that I can be thankful for their assistance. I didn't realize how much help these people have provided me, and every time I think of everything they did, the bond is stronger and stronger. this story is my way of letting them help me obtain what I would like to have happen, And in this case no one can stop me because it is a fantasy, it is not illegal because it is a fantasy, and it is not immoral because every guy probably wants to be around a pretty girl, or maybe a guy wants to be near a or maybe a girl wants to be with their partner That's a pretty young thing too. this is a fantasy that can be expanded because who knows.

The thing is these young ladies have me, exactly where I wanna be, exactly where they want me to be for as long as they want me to be there. Of course this is going to be some fantasy because Obviously you can think of anything and and things can happen in a fantasy in a fantasy universe.

The ultimate thing is that I am trying to portray you that the ladies that in the story care enough about me, just like the people in real life care about me enough to know that something is wrong and they can help me.  In this fantasy, they are helping me, sometimes I may disagree with the way they want to do it, but they know better, and I know what I need, I just may need a little bit of a push to realize their right, And that is what they do best! they want me to be the best I can be, so they pull out all the stops, and apparently this is the dream that I came up with some night when I was dreaming, and I was thinking to myself " Man I wish this would happen to me!"

thank you for the kind words I will continue to work on the story and clean up anything that may be a tad off. I just wanted to get this posted so that it is part of the record!

Brian

Brian, you and I have talked about this before in other settings.  We are both dealing with a real life problem, and we are both old enough to comment on how our experiences with women have played out over a long period of time.  From my late thirties to present (78), I have been surrounded by women who are not only caring and supportive but protective.  They reserve the right to give thumbs up or thumbs down on the women who enter my life, and they are not shy about it.  Frankly, they take better care of me than I do myself (sound familiar?).  It reads to me like this is the story that you want to tell.  At the same time, in my twenties quite a few curiosity seekers joined me in bed, and in my early 30's, as a gainfully employed single guy it felt at times like I was a slab of beef in a meat market.  Pragmatic, unsentimental and appraising are terms that come immediately to mind when I think about the single females that I encountered in those years.  Ah, but they also left their thirties behind, and some of them matured into the compassionate ladies that now work hard to keep me from making a fool of myself (hard work, that).  So, my advice to you is to tell the story from your POV if it's therapeutic, but at least consider telling it from the female POV if you want to get at what they see in you, and what it sparks inside each of them.

• Thanks 1

PART THREE:  Fun and Relaxation

Brian is feeling it! he realizes that this is one heck of a good thing! he knows in his mind that he has to work, and that he has responsibilities, but not now! These pretty ladies have taken that particular piece away from for his own good and for his own safety. The ladies tell him over and over that he works too hard, and he needs to take time to relax and enjoy himself, and that is exactly what he is going to do. He sits up very slowly, and one of the ladies moves closer to me and helps me sit up.

I ask what is going on? and the ladies tell me that I fall in asleep, and I need to take it easy Because if I go too fast, my head will spin and I won't feel good. The ladies know that it'll take time for me to be able to reorient myself and realize what's going on. When I finally come all the way around, I realize that I am in a wonderful place, a place where it is nice and cool, where the sun is shining, where I can do anything that I want, go anywhere I want on the property, or have fun with all of these pretty ladies. each of them has their own specific characteristics, And each of them are special in their own ways. (At some point I will add these particular individuals into the story itself and try to link back But at this time I will not be able to describe them any further as specific individuals individuals without seeing ladies for now for now). 

A blonde and a brunette lady that are in the room with me ask me how I'm feeling.  I tell them that I'm feeling OK, but that my head hurts. they tell me "I'm sorry sweetheart, let me get you some water." They give me a large glass of water and a couple of acetaminophen tablets. I take them and I am instructed to drink the water very slowly because if I drink it too fast it makes me feel bad, but I drink it and it makes me feel good. Unbeknownst to me whatever I have been given The night before still has its effects, and I'm still weak and I and unable to move very quickly and also  not able to make decisions very clearly. The ladies tell me that they need to be around, and if I want to go somewhere I need to be with at least two of them at all times for the time being.

The blonde and the brunette lady make a suggestion that we have fun in the pool. They said that it would give me an opportunity to exercise and get the cobwebs out of my head. we leave out the door Brian entered at the beginning, and we go down a pathway to a very nice looking pool, complete with a grill and everything that you could ever imagine if you wanted to make something outside. Brian says he wants to go swimming, so he decides to go swimming. The blonde and the brunette lady smile at me, and they offer to help me. Brian,  at one point takes off his shirt, And is in the process of removing his swimming trunks and diaper, when one of the ladies tells him to stop! she reminds Brian that here we stay in diapers 24/7, and I say something to her, and she reminds me gently that I must stay diapered while at this condominium.

So I end up putting a pair of shorts over a swim diaper, And I dive into the water, And I start swimming around. the water is warm, it is relaxing, and it allows my muscles to fully enjoy the fact that I don't have anymore problems to deal with. For some reason I still have pain from last night, so I have to take it real easy. I end up swimming for about an hour, and then I come out of the pool and I grab my towel. I dry off as much as I can, and one of the ladies, the blonde, calls me to her side. she knows that I'm incontinent, so she's checking to see if I need a change. seeing that I don't need a change, she says "OK you're all set." She notices that I am thirsty and offers me and an iced tea, which I happily accept and I start gulping down. I keep gulping down iced tea because  I'm so thirsty for some reason I can't get enough of it. The ladies know that every time that I drink liquid or eat food that I will have to use my diapers eventually, which is exactly what they plan on doing, they want me to use the diapers, and they want me to be so relaxed that it is nothing that is not normal, and it is a normal thing for me to use the diapers, without worrying about what people say.

The two ladies and I are talking, And the next thing I know, another lady comes over and introduces herself. @Kawaharu She says, and she tells me that this is a nice place and I will get used to it. I notice that everyone that is walking around is in diapers or onesies, and that it is as normal for them to be that way as you would be if you had a shirt and shoes on. The two ladies that I came with are watching me carefully. They  making sure that I am all set. I have a discussion with @Kawaharu, And we talk about stuff in life and she tells me interesting stories about how she came here. she tells me that she wanted a place where it would be normal for people to wear diapers without being chastised for it. The ladies tell me that this is exactly what this place is, and I am reminded that if anyone gives us any grief about wearing diapers, the person or persons responsible will be severely dealt with, and they warn us that while they are really nice to us, if crossed, they could make it very uncomfortable for us. We both agree that it would not be a good idea to make these ladies mad.  @Kawaharu And I talk about our situation, and what we like to do, and she tells me that there are many things that she likes to do including sunning herself and enjoying being outside in her diapers. When I first hear that I'm a little nervous, but she tells me that it's no big deal. I quickly learned that this place is more accepting and open of almost anything that you could think of than anywhere else that you've ever been. This place is like paradise, and for example she could go out on a Coast Guard cutter that especially designed for her to be able to sunbathe on her deck, in command of her fleet of ships , and here everyone is accepted, lest they be spanked, and corrected!

Because it's a hot day, I continue to take in liquid and food. every time I do that, it tastes really good, and I get the feeling that this is one of the best places I wanna be, and I don't wanna leave this resort. The ladies here are beautiful, they are smart, they are Sassy, and they have their own way of dealing with situations. I quickly learned that there are certain things that I can get away with saying and certain things that I cannot. Being that I am a gentleman, I don't want to anger anyone, so I try to ask questions so I can understand how things work here.  So I swim for a couple more hours after talking to my friends, And then I decide that I want to have a sandwich. I walk up the deck and I find that there is a person at the resort that can provide what I want. Basically here all I have to do is think about what I want to eat, figure out how big it is that I want it to be, And then for some reason and I haven't figured this out yet someone will bring me exactly what I am thinking. (it is similar to the episode shore leave on Star Trek TOS: where star Trek crew members are telling stories about rabbits, Alice in Wionderland, or Finnegan which was Kirk's nemesis a starfleet academy: basically anything you think of happens) 

Brian wants a tuna fish sandwich, So he goes to a cooler that is on the deck. He opens the cooler and finds a tuna fish sandwich all ready to go. he grabs a Fanta soda and ends walks over to the ladies that are sitting on the deck chairs next to him. I still feel a little bit weak, so that the blonde and the brunette are watching me carefully and making sure that I'm not going to stumble or fall. they tell me if I need help that they will help me, and not to worry. they tell me that I'm probably going to be tired, and not to go too fast. Luckily it is not that hot outside so I don't have to worry about sweating and having a problem. Because I am here at this resort, I don't need to wear my pants or anything  to cover my diapers except for maybe a swim diaper or something to protect chairs and things I sit on or sit in. this resort has everything and has thought of every single possible connotation of anything that you could think of.

I spend a good long time just having fun with everyone outside. I end up playing volleyball I end up swimming in the pool again, I end up playing on the beach, and I get to a point where I just get very tired. The blonde and the brunette are always watching over me to make sure that I am doing OK. When they see that I am thirsty, that I am tired, and that I am somehow out of it, they come to my aid. The blonde of course is @Evelyn Dellcerro, the brunette of course is @Transfusionelle, and I can see that they are concerned, because they don't want me to be overtired. They walk over to me and suggest that I take a rest, And we crossed the deck, suddenly turned to catastrophe And then we go and sit down on the deck chairs and enjoy each other's company for a few hours. When it becomes about 10 o'clock, everybody decides that it's time that we go inside, and do the things we need to do to relax at night, and prepare for bed.

@Evelyn Dellcerro Looks at me and tells me that "I look tired!"  When I say that I don't, The next thing I know is she looks over to me and says "that I need to get some rest, and we're going inside."   For some reason I don't feel very tired, so I ask her twice "Why we would go inside?" When I don't move, she tells me that "I'd better go inside," Then when I refuse, she gives me a swat on my behind! I then move inside, and @Transfusionelle comes in on my right side, grabs on to me, and gently picks me up and sets me in my wheelchair. They effectively whisk me away, and tell me that "I may not feel tired now, but I've had enough for one day."  They tell me they will help me to relax. The next thing I know, I end up rolling into the The building I left this morning, where I left. The two ladies that I left with this morning know me quite well, and I know them as well. they are no nonsense type of ladies who don't fool around, and they know where they're going and what they wanna do and how they wanna get there. I have respect for these ladies, and when they ask me to do something, it is very easy for me to comply! they me that it's time for me to have a bath, so I go in the bathroom The next thing I know they press a button and I end up being stripped down to my diaper and then and then the next thing I know they help me into the tub. for some reason I become more tired as I lay in the water, and they tell me not to worry. I fall asleep in the water and then wake up And I'm kind of out of it, and I'm just having fun with them enjoying their company, as they help me to get ready for bed.

We come out of the bathroom after a nice hot bath, and I find that I have several things that are on my bed. one of them is a changing mat, the other is a pair of trifectas from North Shore the, the third thing on the bed is a onesie, in my favorite color, dark purple!  Eve and Elle notice my hesitation and they tell me: "No problem big guy will take care of you", as I'm very tired and for some reason I just don't seem to have the mental capacity to get through right now. So they take control, the next thing I know they lovingly help me get ready for bed diapering me powdering me and then putting me into a pair of trifectas along with a onesie. The idea is that we don't want to be too hot, so they make sure that the room itself is not hot. Now that I'm in my onesie, and I have everything on, we end up having time to watch TV and enjoy one another's company. This goes on for about 2 hours, and then we all are very very relaxed, as we have been drinking a lot of good water soda and eating a lot of snacks. Unfortunately, like before, I should have realized that anything that I eat in this new environment will cause me to use my diapers! so I enjoy what it is that I eat and drink, without regard for that, then later on, the diapers will come in handy.

I fall asleep on the bed Eve on the left, Elle on the right, And they tell me that they had fun with me today and I need to get some sleep. they tell me that tomorrow we shall do some more exploring and hopefully meet some new friends. We Kiss each other goodnight, one on the left one on the right, all of us diapered and relaxed, We all fall asleep dreaming of the next day.

(I believe I have found a way to bring individuals that I am mentioning in my in my story in to make it make sense. The first time that I talk about bringing in a new character I will generally describe them, then eventually I will tag a person who I think they are, like I did for @Evelyn Dellcerro and @Transfusionelle.  as I add more characters, I will end up mentioning them within the story, trying to make sure that I link up each thing so that it makes sense.)

(To be continued)

• Like 1

@Babypants

I would agree with you. a lot of what goes on in our lives when we make stories may end up starting starting right there, and it might be exactly true in our life And then we end up adding the stuff that may be a little bit far fetched. You are right that there are people in our lives that love us and care about us and want us to succeed, and they want only the best for us. there's also the problem of as we age and we take on more and more responsibilities and more and more stress, I don't think we remember that we need to take care of oneself. When we don't take care of oneself, we end up in a position where we are we are hurting our own selves, and somebody may have to step in to over that role, because we aren't paying attention. Additionally, when we don't pay attention, someone that we love may have to say things or do things to get us to understand that they're there to help us. They might have to tell us something that we don't want to hear, or tell us something that we don't want to hear or may have to do something to us that we don't agree with to get us to realize that we are hurting ourselves. Sometimes that is one of the hardest things in life, is that you have to be the heavy when you don't really want to be.

Having friends that are willing to tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not is important. I respect the people that are in my story because of the way they helped me. they have a unique perspective as to how things work how they have dealt with situations, and in some cases they are older than I am, or they have more experience than I do, or are more savvy than I am, and that is why having friends that have been where someone else may be traveling now is helpful. Sometimes you have to do things that you don't like to do or don't want to do, or sometimes a friend has to tell you something that you don't want to hear, or something that maybe a warning. I'm very lucky that the people that I have dealt with have always been straight up honest with me, and because of the way they have done that, I have the utmost respect for them all.

In my story, the most important thing is that this story is a fantasy, that the people in my story are a part of, or help me to live out that fantasy. most most stories that you see may have some sort of sexual contact, but the idea in my story is that they are touching me and using their senses to stimulate me, and not necessarily performing sex acts. Being that I have a disability, there are many times when I feel about as stiff as a board and everything aches. it doesn't matter what type of Medicine you take or how much you take, but it still aches, and it can be a pain in the neck. if I could actually have something like what happens in my story happened to me where they could make me feel very very relaxed.

when you have somebody that you trust call whether it be in person or in a story, and you have that level of trust in that individual, they can help you to be relaxed. A story like this is perfect for me because I need to be able to relax, so I always try to find peaceful things that will help me to relax. Just like someone may like to be touched in a particular way, you can use other senses, and make a person feel real good as well. It is my hope that my story is a good one, as I keep on going through, And each person that I talked about in the story or in my status will probably be mentioned at least once, and hopefully the story that I write they will be able to read when they log on next.

Thank you for the information and I will take it under advisement, I will always try to do it so that I am one of the ones that it is being done to, and then try to tell it from the other side, as for example a friend a friend like Eve doing it to me, and try to describe exactly what she is doing in an appropriate manner of course!

Brian

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Babypants

I would agree with you. a lot of what goes on in our lives when we make stories may end up starting starting right there, and it might be exactly true in our life And then we end up adding the stuff that may be a little bit far fetched. You are right that there are people in our lives that love us and care about us and want us to succeed, and they want only the best for us. there's also the problem of as we age and we take on more and more responsibilities and more and more stress, I don't think we remember that we need to take care of oneself. When we don't take care of oneself, we end up in a position where we are we are hurting our own selves, and somebody may have to step in to over that role, because we aren't paying attention. Additionally, when we don't pay attention, someone that we love may have to say things or do things to get us to understand that they're there to help us. They might have to tell us something that we don't want to hear, or tell us something that we don't want to hear or may have to do something to us that we don't agree with to get us to realize that we are hurting ourselves. Sometimes that is one of the hardest things in life, is that you have to be the heavy when you don't really want to be.

Having friends that are willing to tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not is important. I respect the people that are in my story because of the way they helped me. they have a unique perspective as to how things work how they have dealt with situations, and in some cases they are older than I am, or they have more experience than I do, or are more savvy than I am, and that is why having friends that have been where someone else may be traveling now is helpful. Sometimes you have to do things that you don't like to do or don't want to do, or sometimes a friend has to tell you something that you don't want to hear, or something that maybe a warning. I'm very lucky that the people that I have dealt with have always been straight up honest with me, and because of the way they have done that, I have the utmost respect for them all.

In my story, the most important thing is that this story is a fantasy, that the people in my story are a part of, or help me to live out that fantasy. most most stories that you see may have some sort of sexual contact, but the idea in my story is that they are touching me and using their senses to stimulate me, and not necessarily performing sex acts. Being that I have a disability, there are many times when I feel about as stiff as a board and everything aches. it doesn't matter what type of Medicine you take or how much you take, but it still aches, and it can be a pain in the neck. if I could actually have something like what happens in my story happened to me where they could make me feel very very relaxed.

when you have somebody that you trust call whether it be in person or in a story, and you have that level of trust in that individual, they can help you to be relaxed. A story like this is perfect for me because I need to be able to relax, so I always try to find peaceful things that will help me to relax. Just like someone may like to be touched in a particular way, you can use other senses, and make a person feel real good as well. It is my hope that my story is a good one, as I keep on going through, And each person that I talked about in the story or in my status will probably be mentioned at least once, and hopefully the story that I write they will be able to read when they log on next.

Thank you for the information and I will take it under advisement, I will always try to do it so that I am one of the ones that it is being done to, and then try to tell it from the other side, as for example a friend a friend like Eve doing it to me, and try to describe exactly what she is doing in an appropriate manner of course!

Brian

Your first two paragraphs are right on the mark, and to some extent apply to the multi-scene tale that I started to post here about 24 hours ago.  However, as my next door neighbor, who has been a driving force in our neighborhood AA for more than 30 years, would tell you ...

No one  can help you if you go on pretending that you don't have a problem, no matter how hard they try.  You have to want help to make use of it.

Here's hoping that your protagonist will have an epiphany moment.  

• Thanks 1
Just now, Kaylaindiapers said:

I will check it out and give my opinion on it when I have more time… I’ll do it tonight for sure… 

@Kaylaindiapers

that would be awesome! as as you read the story you will see that it is fantasy, but my idea is that I add friends of mine in the story as mentions. Each of the ones I add are special to me, and I believe I can make each person that falls within the story link up so that it makes sense. I could even add you into it, because this is almost like a humongous resort, with a whole bunch of different people. the only thing is, I can't leave the resort, and I have to do everything in diapers, wearing them 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year, and the only way that you can take a diaper off is if you're changing it, usually by the ladies in my story.

Maybe I could add certain people into the story as it progresses so that it becomes a humongous community, but I don't wanna end up having the story be 150 pages long, but it would be kind of nice to be able to do that. Maybe the next time I could do a role play of some sort.

Hope you enjoy it!

Brian

(Good evening all! I seem to I have noticed that we have a bunch of things that don't make sense because of spelling errors or usage problems. easiest way for me to clear that up is to be able to go to the Mac console and be able to fix it. Do just that once I'm through at work, and hopefully that will clean up a lot of problems with spelling capitalization and usage. ~Brian~)

good gracious! Now I see that I'm going to have to go in and edit a few things, because while I'm dictating this on my tablet, some of the things that I say might not be exactly what comes out. There are also capitalization and usage errors and sometimes duplication, So I'll have to go in and make sure that the story is making sense and flows and doesn't have duplication and things that don't make sense

@Tisha:  welcome to team Brian: figure since I was a team Tisha member, you might be interested in being a member of my team as well, also may be interested in my story in my story I wrote. let me know what you think! please note that I did not want to message you with this because I did not want to confuse you with a message without having a way to understand what's going on! i've read several of your stories too and like them, so what I will try to do is add friends of mine into my fantasy story so they all end up having an impact in my fantasy dream!

****Hugs*****

Brian

It's great you found the courage to write! I hope you enjoy the process and find it rewarding and have fun! When a writer loves their story and puts passion in it, that often shows through in the writing and helps readers love the story as well. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

It's great you found the courage to write! I hope you enjoy the process and find it rewarding and have fun! When a writer loves their story and puts passion in it, that often shows through in the writing and helps readers love the story as well. :) 

@Cute_Kitten

I have read many stories on daily diapers and on Amazon as well. you know that I own at least three of your books that you wrote, and I have those on my kindle and on my phone as well. when I see some of the stories that are written, it makes me wonder how you use your mind to put yourself in the situation that you are talking about. Where is exactly the type of story that I have been dealing with ever since I was about five. somehow, I would end up in a situation where I would end up in bed, i'd end up having an accident, or somebody would put me in a diaper, and then the next thing you know I'm wearing diapers and someone tells me good afternoon but I'm all set, and I tell them that I don't need them and to take them off, and they refuse. Then I end up in diapers for a long time!

So these types of dreams have been going on for years. The story that I'm writing now is a combination of everything that I have been dealing with for years, and not only that but are basically based on people that are members here. Each one of these members that I end up using in a story has helped me in one way or another, to understand exactly where I am and why I feel the way I did and why for some reason it it was causing me issues when I was trying to figure out what was going on. each of them was kind, loving understanding and compassionate, and help me to understand that even with Incontinence you can manage it, And not only that but if you accept what you're dealing with, after you figure out how you can do that, the next thing you do is figure out if you want to add parts of the lifestyle Such as the AB, DL, The AK or other ways to identify. Once you are able to accept the fact that you need diapers, the next thing is to try to add the pieces of what you need so that it becomes something you can deal with and something that you can wrap your head around. because of people on daily diapers, that have appeared in stories like that, or helped me, I have come to that particular point point in my journey where I understand why I felt the way I did, But sometimes I wonder how I could explain it to others. all I can say is that we're in diapers is like having a crinkly shot of heroin or something that makes you feel really good inside. no one could ever tell me that a diaper doesn't feel good, because they haven't walked a mile in my shoes. if somebody doesn't have the feelings or the urges they don't understand what it feels like to want to put it on to want to wear it or want to be able to become one with it. There's just something that can be said about having a nice dry thick crinkly diaper on, and the fact that the diaper says I got you.

because I accept my situation and the need for my diapers, the next situation is that I can add a little bit of the fun too as well, because not only will I accept my diapers and the need of them and can help others, but I can also take it a step further and say that friends of mine that have helped me through my journey can now become part of a fantasy where I am somehow dealing with some sort of really bad situation, and my friends that I've known for years come to my rescue and to my defense. they know that I need the help, they know that for some reason something is wrong, and they try to help me. this story is exactly what happens when they realize that I need help, and the good thing about this story is that my friends will always be with me, and even if I don't agree with the way they do it, they're not going to give up on me and they're going to be there for me. They also know what is in my best interest, so they will make sure that I'm well taken care of, and if I refuse, they might end up having to persuade me, and the way they do it would be so awesome that I wouldn't even realize it, because even when I was fighting them, It's just like being in a situation where everything feels so awesome! when you're in a situation where you're in a fantasy world, anything can happen. that's the good thing about a fantasy.

I definitely hope that me writing the story will inspire other people like you have inspired me! many people write stories and they don't think they can do a very good job, but for each time they write a story, they might start a story and they might not think it's very good, but it takes time and energy, as well as skill love and some sort of stick tuitiveness, because if you have the ability, and you have the support you can do anything you want. doing this story.

it may sound funny to you:  But sometimes I wonder if a fantasy like this could become true, And my friends would indulge me for real. because this is a fantasy world, and because I can decide how that works, adding people in and moving them around and trying to develop them, The reality is that you enjoyed the story, and also the reality is that you are the character that it is being done to or done because of. In my case, I want this to happen to me, and the only way this would happen in real life would be if somebody did it to me, but because of a fantasy, anything can happen, dreams can come true And in this way, it helps me because it deals with things that hit home. regardless of whether something is real or fantasy, you still have the feelings, you still have the urges, you still have the worries and the trepidations and the what's going on.

When you have a reality like this, that's part of a fantasy, anything can happen, and your friends can help you indulge and bring you directly down all the way down into your fantasy, they can make it so realistic that you can feel the diaper crinkling You can feel the plastic You can feel whatever you're releasing, you can feel your body move, or whatever is happening. People that deal with things in life sometimes have to take 2 seconds out of life and realize that sometimes you have to be able to turn off the real world around you. because I have good friends here, and because I trust them, and because I love them, part of this will make it easy for me because it is therapeutic in a way, to allow my fantasy to come true even if it is not really true. I'm sure there are many people who understand where I may be coming from, but I'm not even sure if I'm seeing it right. all I can tell you is that if you have a fantasy, And you have someone who is willing to help you make it a reality or you're able to take someone's reality come, and then turn it into your fantasy, that is awesome.

We all know that a fantasy is a fantasy, and maybe someday maybe just that one day, something will happen and my fantasy will become true:  maybe I'll find that right person, one that is willing to accept me for what I am who I am and what my feeling my feelings mean to me, and is willing to indulge me, similar to the story. each one of the people that I mention is special to me, and I've had interactions with these individuals, so it makes sense that I would be able to add them into my fantasy and then write a nice story that says you can enjoy yourself and have fun, and then make yourself feel good because you are able to deal with the fantasy, and make it reality in your own head

I appreciate your comments very much, and I look forward to being able to continue my story. as I've said before, I'm not sure how far I'm going to take this thing, but I hope to take it and turn it into something that may be fantastic, but is believable. i've always wanted to go to some great big huge place that's really pretty, that has plenty of flowers, plenty of open space, green grass, trees animals and everything else. a place that I can walk away from the world around me and be able to sit down and relax. a place where magic rains worry about the world around me. my diapers are there regardless of whether I'm in fantasy or reality, and my friends will be there in fantasy in reality. sure they're not gonna come up here to Vermont and help me make that possible, but we can always dream can't we? that's what is so good about having stories.

Finally I've seen a lot of stories written by a lot of authors here. As I've stated in other posts, the way that reader is drawn into the fantasy is to put that person in a position a position where they are the main character, so that whatever is happening to that mean character, happens to you. doing it that way, You can be brought way down right to the point of everything that is going on, smelling the world around you, hearing the birds or hearing the vacuum cleaner or smelling your mom's soup, whatever it is. it is all dependent on how the person writes the story and be build the characters and build the story out. I might not be the best author in the world, because I haven't written anything of consequence since my days at Champlain College, but those were days when I was writing papers for academic research, or to finish coursework. This way I can write something that is a story, that is something that I have the ability to understand.

Because of the people that I talk about, they have made me a stronger individual because I understand what I'm dealing with, and I'm able to help those that need it. I understand what people worry about, that they're going to end up being found out about, or that they're scared to death. as I said a diaper is not something to be scared of, incontinence is nothing to be scared of, but you can always turn something that is a negative into a positive, And while I have incontinence, and while this story says that  I can go anywhere on this resort property, play any sports or do any of the activities, I can't leave. There are a lot more positives in the story itself than the negative of not being able to leave. because I have good friends that are taking care of me so tenderly and lovingly, why would I wanna leave? I wish my life was that awesome, but we all have to come back to reality sometime.

Thanks for all of the encouraging words I appreciate them all hugs

Brian

PART FOUR:  For Your Own Good, Trust Us!

(In this part, Brian ends up finding out that trust is important. He realizes that he is tired, and he needs the Rest and the ladies will make sure that he gets that rest, and that what happens to him will be will be for his own good.  Brian knows that he needs the rest and that he likes where he is, but he's still showing them signs that tell them that he needs extra attention! These ladies will make sure Brian understands exactly why he is here, and that they are doing what they are doing for him to help him for his own good, and resistance may be futile, but these ladies want the best for him, so they do this for his own good!)

Brian wakes up in between Eve and Elle.  He realizes that it is morning, and that it is a sunny day, and there are birds singing, and he thinks that the day is going to be awesome. Eve and Elle notice I am awake, roll over and they check me to make sure I am OK. For some reason, my diaper is wet, and and I feel so good that I don't realize it, so they end up changing me and preparing me for the day. They put me in another diaper and another onesie, and they tell me that today is going to be a fun day. We all talk about what we're going to do because the resort has a lot of things that we can do. Today, we all decide that we're going to take a walk around the resort and see who is there.  Brian has been told that this resort is huge, and they have some friends they want me to meet. they ask me how I'm feeling, and I tell them that I'm feeling wonderful, and I look forward to being able to go with them. They ask me where I'd like to go, and I tell them that they could make that decision, because I'm not really familiar with all of the place that I'm at, and they are.

My wheelchair stands by in the room. Once they dress me, they help me into my wheelchair. I take the belts and remove them from the back of the chair, taking both pieces and snapping them together.   Prior to doing this, I end up going to a shelf next to me and putting an absorbent pad on my chair cushion little do I know that this will be a smart idea, because it's going to be a nice day, and they want me to be hydrated, and they want me to be in a position where I'm not too sick because I'm not eating. I place this absorbent pad on my chair, tuck it all in, and sit on my chair in an appropriate onesie and a pair of shorts.

Next, I eat my breakfast. I have a breakfast of eggs, toast, sausage, and ham, and cranberry juice and orange juice. They want me to eat as much as I want because they don't want to me to be hungry, and they make sure that I have enough liquid to quench my thirst, and they keep telling me that if I need it I have it. They purposely put me in a very thick diaper:   Little do I know that I will be using it more and more as the day  goes on and more and more as the story progresses. These ladies really care about my welfare, and I will find out that resisting them can be a bad thing or a good thing they're a good thing, depending on what I'm doing while trying to resist.

So I jump in my wheelchair and I snap my seat belt together. a click occurs and I pull it tight. They want me to relax and they tell me that walking would be a little hard for me. We end up going outside and we end up going on a path -  Little did I know that this path will have a lot of things to do, and I might meet some interesting people and new friends.  Since this is a resort, anything can happen, and the place is expansive, so that means anywhere you want to go, you can go, but sometimes you can get lost. This is why Eve and Elle are with me, because they don't want me to get lost, and they don't want me to be uncomfortable or in distress. they keep telling me how fun it will be, and I'm smiling, but my mind is telling me that I might have to go back to work soon, and I'm dreading this. I tell them that eventually I'm going to have to go back to work, but they laugh, And they look at me and say "Well, it looks like Brian is going to have to deal with a little bit of uncertainty. don't worry Brian will take care of you!   when we're finished, you won't have a worry in the world!" 

They continue to walk throughout this area, and I am lightly trying to resist. They realize that I am in distress and the next thing I know, they touch me, and I start getting really comfortable, and it feels like something is jolting through my body.  They are lightly tickling me, and they are stimulating my senses. they tell me that it is a nice day, and they tell me that you should take a look at the flowers and all of the grass, The air smells so awesome, I take a large breath of it, and my worries go away, but I'm still trying to resist, so they end up stopping at a bench. They pull up and have me lock my brakes. we have a discussion on the bench, And I am apprehensive, not sure if I need to return to work or to do any of my responsibilities. they tell me that I'm not going anywhere, and to just sit and relax. we sit near the bench, And I still resist, so they lightly tickle me, the euphoria that happens puts me in a state where it feels so good I don't want to resist. These girls know exactly how to stimulate my senses to make me forget things they want me not to remember, and they also have the ability for me to remember things that they want me to, In a way they are doing this to help me and for my own good.  We talk about all the things that go on in life, and they tell me that it is normal for me to feel as if the world is nasty or ugly, and people don't like each other and they don't care about each other, and they cause problems and crime and all of this other stuff, and they make the place they live look like a junk pile or a dump.

Eve and Elle tell me stories about were they originally come from And we all talk about things that we remember that make us feel good. They tell me that the reason they are here at this resort is because the world around them is crazy, and they want to be in a place where they can help others realize their dreams and help and help them not to worry anymore.  They tell me that they have found this resort, and they are enjoying themselves, and by the time they're done with me I'm going to enjoy this, and I'm not going to have to worry anymore, about work or anything else. the only thing they want me to do is make sure I have fun, and that I am not hurting myself or not getting enough sleep or food or whatever it is. they will make sure that I don't have any problems with that, And they tell me that there is no reason for me to try to escape, there's no reason for me to try to resist, but if I resist and I am naughty, they have the ways to make to make sure that I learn my lesson, and  they have the the ability to change my mind in ways that I may not understand, but as I said they Are doing this for my own good, because they love me, And care a lot about me.

So I tell them about things that are in my head, and we all sit and laugh and say that we have similar issues that we're dealing with. All three of us agree that this is the best place for us to be, and  while I am still trying to figure out in my head if stay here, they can see that I am still trying to figure out if this is real or if this is just something that is made up. I have this real funny look on my face and, and they can tell that I am trying to work it out. I tell them something about how I'm feeling and that I'm worried about something, And they ask me what it is. I tell them that I love this place, and I love them, and I wish I could stay, but something is telling me that I have to leave, and I don't want to. They tell me that they will help me take care of it, and when they're done, I will feel like I belong here and I will be fully relaxed, and I tell them the reason I feel this way is because of my cerebral palsy and my spasticity. I figure that because of my disability, these friends of mine will take care of that, and I won't have to worry about a thing, because they will take care of me. They both hug me, And as they're doing so they are holding me close, whispering in my ear about not to worry about things, and they tell me by whispering to me that I am at some sort of beach, and they tell me about a beach ball, and they tell me to envision the beach ball, and they keep on saying things about the beach, and some birds, and the waves, and everything else. As they continue to ask questions, they ask me "Do I see this, Can you hear that?, and they tell me things to make Me feel better. Little do I know however, that what they are doing is they're hypnotizing me.  They are placing thoughts in my mind to help me relax, and to be at ease. They tell me that when I hurt, all I have to do is tell them, and they will take care of it. Anytime that I feel like I am uncertain, they will help me, and Little do I know that they are planting triggers in my mind to be able to do those things when I am in need. I worry about things that I don't need to worry about, so they tell me not to worry and they're planting these triggers in my head so that I don't worry, or I don't hurt anymore, and they told me that in the beginning.

So I end up being hugged by both of them, and each of them tell me that I'm going to enjoy myself and I'm not going to worry and I'm going to do exactly what they tell me, and then after they're finished, I will feel like a new man.  I end up spasming up, And they realize that for some reason I have a funny face, so they know either I have I have to use the bathroom, for which I have a diaper on, or that has to do with my spasticity And the fact that it is causing me to ache.

They both turn around and then they say a trigger word " beach ball"  when that word is said, I feel like a euphoria has come over me, I stopped shaking, I stop Aching and I can feel like something is washing over me. it is a feeling of euphoria that I have never experienced in my life, or something that is similar to what happened when I finally realized how a diaper feels after so long of longing for it and not being able to get it. These ladies are gonna make sure I get exactly what I need and what I deserve. A vacation, to get away from the life that I had, a way to not have to worry about stupid things, a way to get away from our responsibilities.

So they tell me that my job is to just have fun and let them and others help me to enjoy the experience, because I'm not going anywhere, and they remind me that if I'm naughty I'm going to find out exactly what they mean. The word that they gave me helps me relax And I'm not as tight as I was, but I still ache. I tell them that I'm aching because of the muscles being tight, so they give me another hug, And the next thing I know one of them starts to hold me tenderly, and says the word "beach towel"  when they say this word, a funny sensation goes up my back, it goes into my head, it feels like somebody is just tickling the heck out of me, and I start laughing, and I keep laughing, so they all laugh with me. each time I laugh this stress goes away, and I can't help but laugh or do whatever they tell me. laughing helps me because it can help me relax my legs, and just let it go. They keep telling me to let it go, but I can't resist it even if I want to, So I have to release emotions. They told me that the easiest way to release emotions is to let your body help you do it. they tell me that the way they're doing it is to allow me to enjoy what's going on without, without hurting me, and sometimes without me knowing it. I don't know it yet, but every time that I am told either one of these trigger words,  I become further and further relaxed, And each time this happens, worries go flying out of my head, just like I released In my diaper. I can't help it, I'm just so happy, I can't stop laughing, and it feels like somebody took all of my problems and threw them away. I ask both of them why we are doing this, And they tell me that laughing is good medicine, and each time I laugh the stress goes away, and I can't stop laughing, which indicates that I am under a lot of stress. so I keep laughing and having fun with the ladies, and finally they say another trigger word, and I stop laughing. They ask me how I feel, and they're looking for a response that tells them that I am OK. they are looking for that type of response, because they wanna make sure that my stress is being released and lowered. they don't want me to worry about silly things, because they worry about those things, I don't. They know that I need the help, that's what they're doing. Little do I know that each time that they give me a trigger word, I am further and further going down down down, to the, to the point where saying a trigger word will put me right where they want me:  docile compliant and happy. the endorphins that are released every time they use those words make me feel like $1,000,000! I can't understand why I feel this way, but I can't resist it either, so I just let it go and enjoy myself talking to the ladies and letting them know that as long as they are with me that I can handle anything. They tell me that they're not going anywhere, And they're going to continue to help me: that is because we are friends they say, And that's what friends do They help each other in good times and bad times.

After about an hour or so, they are concerned about my liquid intake, So they give me a big glass of lemonade. because I'm in my wheelchair, they know that I have a hydro flask. they end up giving me pink lemonade with ice, they pour it into my hydroflask and put 2 small ice cubes in it, and they give me this hydroflask can tell me to drink up, because there's plenty more of it. I drink a lot of lemonade, because it is a nice day, even if it's not really hot, but they want me to be relaxed and they want me to have enough fluid, so I don't end up dehydrated, and they want me to be able to not worry about food or. I drink up the lemonade And after awhile I take the hydroflask button it up and put it behind my wheelchair. they ask me if I'm OK and I say that I'm fine. I ask them for help because for some reason I'm not comfortable. They decide that it is time for me for me to be changed, and they checked my diaper and find it totally drenched.

We go to another area And inside this area there is a place to be able to be tended to. There is an adult changing table on the wall, and they pick me up expertly roll me in there, and then they stick me on the table. they strap me down so I don't fall off, and the next thing I know they end up removing my shorts, my onesie, and they notice my onesie is wet, so they take the onesie off, notice my diaper is wet, and they tell me "WOW - you used that diaper exactly as you should have", And they tell me that I'm a "good boy for doing that"  I tell them that I'm a little  embarrassed because I used my diaper and they had to change it, and they look At me and tell me that they have my back. they've always told me that, So Eve begins the process of removing my clothing one item at a time. They also notice that my diaper cover is wet, and they have another one available, they take it off and remove my wet diaper. they realize that I'm a little bit uncomfortable, end up giving me a dusting of powder, which is very very light, after they end up putting barrier cream everywhere. they tell me that they don't want me to get a rash. while they're doing it, I have this euphoric feeling like it is heaven. she continues to do what she's doing, and she realizes that I'm happy! they end up putting a new diaper on me, and the next thing I know I'm smiling, and I can't help it It just feels like I won the lottery, and I hear them say " You relax and let us handle this, remember, don't be naughty or you'll pay the price!"  I tell them that I will behave, and they end up putting a nice thick mega Max on me. once they're finished they end up taking a new pair of trifectas, in pink, And they slide them up my legs. the next thing I know, I'm all done, and they end up putting a clean onesie on me, and take me off the table and put me back in my chair.

Next, we go to another path that leads to a wooded area. this area is awesome because it has a lot of open area, there are a lot of trees birds and grass, it just looks like a place where you could have a picnic all day long, and everything would be so fun It's not even funny. So we go through this wooded area, and we're having fun discussing things. While we are walking through the woods, we end up seeing some beautiful animals. I see horses, cows, Birds, and other types of animals, including Bunnies.  further up the road, a nice lady by he name of @TinyBunny Appears, And a whole bunch of pretty bunnies come, all different sizes, all different colors, come out to meet us.  They are so cute and lovable, And I just want to pick one up and give it a hug. Eve, pushing my chair, notices that I am interested in all the bunnies, so she asks  me to release my brakes and pushes me into the of a circle full of bunnies.  @TinyBunny stands about a foot away from a chair, and comes toward me. 

She is the size of a 15 month old baby, and she does have the ability to speak. she tells us that she is the guardian of the bunnies. this valley is full of them, and she says that it's her job to make sure they are well fed, they have plenty of exercise, and they are allowed to play, and act exactly like babies if that's what they want to do. All of these bunnies are different sizes, all of these bunnies have different chronological ages, ranging from 15 months all the way up to about 3. she tells us that she is the guardian of them, and she takes care of their needs. She also says that she enjoys taken care of them, and one cute little bunny hops over to me. they can see that I'm a tad bit nervous, so they carefully jump up in my lap. the bunny is really soft and looks me in the eye and jumps into my arms. @TinyBunny Says to me "Well kind Sir it looks like you have found a new friend, and I am happy for you!"  the Bunny extends his arms just a little, which indicates to me that it wants to be held hugged and since it is a small bunny, it needs the help of a good caretaker. I grab the bunny very carefully, and I give it a great big hug. I end up giving it a kiss as well, because it indicates it wants to be loved. there are carrots and other things all over the place, so @TinyBunny Is talking about how to take care of rabbits, and how is she loves all of her family. each of those rabbits in her family are very very lovable, very very soft, and content.   When someone needs love affection or just to be able to sit and hold them and talk to them.   I find that these bunnies really enjoy being near me, so when she gives me a carrot, to the bunny that is on my lap. this little bunny, being hungry, and  being a tad bit tired, asks me " carrots please carrots please?"  I take a carrot, and I tell the little bunny not to eat it too fast. I hold the carrot for this bunny, and I see her  nibble it down, similar to how bugs bunny would do it! when that is done, @TinyBunny tells me that now that the rabbit has been fed, it is time to give that rabbit something to drink. The next thing I know, an 8 ounce baby bottle appears, filled with milk! she tells me to feed this bunny the milk, And I see the bunny trying to reach forward to try to grab the bottle! the bunny grabs the bottle and says " Bottle please, thirsty, please?"  The Bunny looks me in the eye, and she's so cute I can't resist her, And I want to take care of her. I give her the bottle I tip her back a little bit, and I put the teat In her mouth and she takes small gulps of this milk. when she empties the bottle, you can hear her stomach rumbling in the fact that she needs to burp. I burp her gently and she spits up. once I see that  is what has happened,, I give her a hug and tell her "not to worry, because that's what little ones do."

So after we get done with the feed @TinyBunny Looks at the little rabbit, and tells the little rabbit that it is time for her to take a nap. She tells him that all good little bunnies take a nap, and this bunny is resistant, so I tell her that I will take care of this little one. I gently pick her up I give her a hug and I carry her to another area where I am following @TinyBunny.  We soon enter an area that looks like a small rabbit hole, and she asks me to follow her and bring my friend with me, which is the little rabbit that I have been tending to. The rabbit seems to be resisting me, so I gently start hugging it kissing it and showing it affection, telling it "not to worry because I'm not going to let anything happen to her." When I get further into the hole, it gets bigger and bigger, until I get to the end of the hole, and I see where she lives. she lives in a hole just like the bunnies do, and inside this hole everything is available. I walk forward and she tells me to follow her to a red door.

She opens the red door, and inside there is a crib a changing table and a bunch of different things that are specially designed for little ones. she tells me that "most of the bunnies are about 15 months or to about three years old, so they need to have the ability to be in a safe place, and because they are a little, they are kids and they need their diapers." The little rabbit I am holding seems to be jittery and is squirming around. This is a symbol that she needs to have a diaper change. I change her diaper, and she tells me that she loves me, and wants to jump back up into my lap so that she can be held. she is so pretty so cute, and I can't resist, I'm beginning to love her!

So the little bunny now being changed and fed, shows me that she is tired. There is a crib about 5 feet away from the changing table, so I gently put her in it. Inside this crib there are bunnies that are sleeping and relaxing and, and she ends up getting into the crib and holding on to one of them, and the next thing I know a mobile start spinning, And the little bunny is asleep. I realize that she is very tired, and that indicates that she needs the rest.

@Evelyn Dellcerro @Transfusionelle Look on, smiling at me and @TinyBunny.  I am sitting in my chair and, and for some reason I am very very tired. I just can't seem to keep my eyes open.  They notice this, And the next thing I know I am looking at the little bunnies. they seem to be excited, and they are eagerly awaiting something to happen. The next thing I know, Eve starts talking about a story, little do I know that within that story that there is a trigger word hidden there. I'm not sure what she says, but she says a word, And the next thing I know She starts walking towards me. I try to move, because I know I'm in the way and I need to get my chair out of the way. I'm too weak to do it, And for some reason my body will not respond. they both tell me that I need a nap too, and I need to be fed. the next thing I know they give me more of my lemonade, And I finish off 1 bottle of it. they look down at me and I'm half out of it, and ask me if I'm still thirsty. I drink another can of this lemonade, and after a while I just can't keep my eyes open and I don't have any way to do anything other than lay there and enjoy myself. I'm in heaven!

The next thing I know, @TinyBunny is standing over me, looking at Eve, holding me in a loving position, so that I am fully relaxed. @Transfusionelle sees the position I'm in and how comfortable I am, and then walks up to me bends down gives me a kiss and tickles me gently. They say "Amazing, that magic milk will help him relax for a long time, he must be tired."  I'm tired and I look up at her, I want to say something but for some reason I'm tired, I feel real good, I can't move, and I just want to sit there and enjoy it. @TinyBunny Stands over me and says that she sees me, and she knows that I'm tired. The little bunny that Brian  helped is in the crib, Brian turns his head eyeing that bunny, wishing that it could be next to him next to her.  Eve picks me up and sets me in the crib, telling me that I'm going to get some rest. I nod my head, and I can't help but to feel the way I do. I feel like my energy is there, but I can't use it, I look at the crib and Eve and Elle look at each other, nod, and talk to tiny bunny. She looks at me with her cute little eyes, and tells them that I welcome to be there.   I understand and to I'm told that I can sleep next to my friend.

The next thing I know, I am sitting in a crib and I have several bunnies around me, including the one that I helped. there is also a large bottle that I have available if I get thirsty. they check my diaper and they find it clear and clean, But I know in my heart without even thinking about it, that when I get up I'm gonna be wet. they lay me down in the crib, and when they do that, the crib is so soft that I feel like I want to fall into it and be wrapped in the softness. They kiss me on the head and say goodnight, and that they will be back later. I turn to my left and I see the bunny that I took care of, she is happy to see me and hops over to me and puts her paw on my shoulders, she knows she's tired my and she knows that I'm tired, as well as the ladies that are standing over me, fawning over me and telling me how awesome I am, how cute I am, and that I'm doing a real good job Relaxing. they tell me that I will be sleeping here and they will be back later on. I turn to the bunny that I was helping, I put my hand on her And she rolls to me. I have her on my chest and I can't help but hug her kiss her and enjoy her company. she tells me her name is Tamme Rabbit, and she introduces me to Rachel Rabbit, and Chloe Bear, who is at the other end of the crib. I'm tired, but I still can think about things like this, and I can carry on a conversation with these rabbits, but as far as being able to make a decision as to what I'm going to do, where I'm going to go, and other things, that has been removed from me because I'm so comfortable I don't want to leave. We have a discussion about things and I start learning information about their caretaker, and how sweet she is, how she loves soft things, and that they come from a special place. They tell me that I have made friends, and that they will always be my friends. They tell me that their protector will make sure that nothing happens to them, and I'm talking to them and I'm enjoying the conversation, and the next thing I know without thinking I wet my diaper, then I mess myself in my sleep, but I cannot do anything about it.   This is seriously what it feels like to be a baby, or a person that doesn't have the choice, I'm in heaven, and I love it, and I can't get enough of it. These rabbits are really soft and they tell me that they need a hug, So they hop over to me and I hug Rachel  Rabbit and I hug Tamme Rabbit again, she is very happy and she does not want to leave my side. They hop it to my ear and they tell me that it's good that I'm resting, and that their caretaker will make sure that I have a good night's sleep. as before, I am not in a position to argue, nor am I in a position to resist. I am in heaven I am in a soft crib with soft everything around me including the bunnies, which is exactly what the ladies want.   And little do I know that the Bunny's caretaker is someone who is going to help me realize in my dream, and make me feel really really comfortable and really really small. I turn to the rabbits in the crib smile At the bear, and the next thing I know, the door opens again: they end up giving me a pacifier, and I'm sitting there wondering what's going on, trying to resist them. They put it in my mouth and I try to push it away. They have ways of making things happen, so they lightly rub my legs my chest and then very gently tickle me, and my reaction is to open my mouth, which gives the these caretaker an opportunity to put a pacifier in my mouth. The idea here is that I'm so tired that I need the rest, but I would try to refuse and resist, So they bring me to this place where it is quiet and it and it is something out of a storybook.

@TinyBunny Is also tired and I can see it in her eyes and I can hear it in her voice, but because I feel so good because of what I have been eating and drinking, combined with what the ladies are doing to help me relax, with a trigger word which I cannot hear, I know that I can't move other than to roll over and say a few words - This is their intention, to take the worry away from me, by limiting my vocabulary my movement and my ability to comprehend anything other than what I hear.

@TinyBunny Hops on a chair come and sits next to me. She tells me that I'm going to stay for awhile and I'm going to enjoy myself. There will be no way for me to resist, For every time I resist,  it will become easier and easier and easier to put me in a more relaxed state -  So I have no cares in the world.  She reaches up and touches me and with that, I feel her touch and I am aroused only because it feels so good and soft. I giggle and laugh kicking my feet and my onesie and my diaper and all of the things I'm wearing crinkle and swish. She is trying to help me relax, and she's making me very very comfortable. She asked me if I have any questions, and then reaches down and gives me a hug.

The next thing I know, after talking to her for awhile, and having her touching me lovingly, rubbing my back and making me feel comfortable, I fall asleep. I fall asleep so soundly that I am unaware where I am, what I am doing, or how much time is passed. I am also unaware of the number of times that I've used my diaper and I don't care. whatever they have given me they have given me the ability to just let my body say yes, and accept what's going on. In my mind and on my face, there is a large smile.   Unbeknownst to me I start kicking my legs and feeling like I have no weight to myself, I keep using my diaper and I'm not aware of what's going on. I am too happy, I feel like I won the lottery, and I want to stay here, I can't resist it anyway, so the only thing I can do is roll around. I fall asleep with the bunnies around me and they protect me.

Eve and Elle walk in to the room, and tiny bunny looks at them. she is tired as well, so they put her in the crib next to next to her other bunny friends, and she can't resist and falls asleep. Eve Sits down on the chair she hopped on, She opens a book and starts reading it, while humming some tune.  Elle Looks at me, smiling, Then looks at Eve, and says " The plan worked, he met some new friends, and he's gonna get his rest!"  After she says this, people look at my face, I am sleeping and I cannot respond other than to talk like I am in a dream. I'm dressed in my onesie my diaper and everything else, and every time something happens I am stimulated and I'm having a fun time. I keep sleeping, and you can see a smile about a mile wide on my face.

I am glad that I am sleeping, I must need it, because they wouldn't put me in a crib with such soft things If they didn't think I needed it, and they wouldn't introduce me to such a nice bunny who is a caretaker, If they didn't think it was necessary.

@TinyBunny Is that caretaker. She is awesome, and I can't resist what's going on, but also can't deny that  I'm relaxing and I don't have any cares in the world. I start moving around and stirring, And they notice that I may need a blanket. they cover me in a blanket, and the next thing I know I feel like my body is halfway off the mattress of the crib, and then I I fall asleep wrapped in this very soft blanket.  My feelings deceive me, because I'm trying to resist, but I feel so good that I don't wanna resist. The blanket is wrapped all around me, the bunnies are all around me, and everybody is just very happy, happier than I ever saw them, and I don't have to worry about a thing. They leaned down and give me a kiss good night. I dream, I wonder, I have good thoughts, but I'm not afraid, I have no fear, and technically I have no responsibility either, other then to follow the request of these people, and deep inside I want this so bad, And that is exactly what they are giving me!

I have a happy bulge in my diaper as I sleep! when I wake up, I'm sure that one of these caretakers  will make sure that everything is dry and comfortable, and heck maybe they'll change me in my sleep, I feel so good that it doesn't matter, I'm just dreaming and dreaming and dreaming, my body totally relaxes and I'm in a euphoric state. I can't wait to see what happens as my dream continues

I fall asleep, surrounded by the bunnies and hugging one of them close to me close to me, and the ladies in the room are very happy. In my sleep, I say I love all of them, And the next thing I know I'm sleeping, and my diaper is there, and I know it will be full when I wake up.

Ahhhhhhhh......... it feels so good not to have anything to worry about! this place is the place to be, and I dream of meeting other friends, And I know that my caretakers are in charge and will take care of my every need physical emotional and all of the rest, I am In a place where all I need to do is be myself, and do what I must do and have fun, but my caretakers will make sure that I'm healthy and I get plenty of food drink and sleep. I have a big grin on my face bigger than I've ever seen, and the ladies are confident and they know that what they have done has worked. I sleep, and I'm not sure how long I sleep, but I don't want to wake up,, it feels real good, like somebody tickling me gently, helping me to have the energy to let it release!

(To Be Continued)

Edited by ~Brian~
General edits as before to make story readable and make sense, removed words that are duplicates, and other important things I have to do with punctuation and usage and spelling
  • Like 1

PART 5:  Walking in Paradise

(So far Brian has found paradise! he knows that there are places that he would like to see, there are places that he would like to go, And there are places that he hasn't seen. He has met a lot of interesting people, a lot of cute animals, and seen a lot of different situations. Brian has also had all of his senses stimulated! he started out this journey all messed up in the head, unsure of what would happen next, and worried about work and all of their responsibilities that he has. Each time he worries about these, his caretakers take action, and make sure that he understands that while he has responsibilities, he doesn't have to worry about them here. His caretakers will make sure that he does not have to worry about that, And if he resists, he will be gently reminded that he doesn't have to worry about them, and each time he does, he will find that he goes deeper and deeper into a relaxed state of mind one, one that is so awesome that he doesn't want to worry about anything,  Brian also realizes that he feels really really good inside! his caretakers know that he is still nervous and scared, so they end up helping him by making sure he understands that he is well taken care of, and he is expected to relax, so the appropriate actions have been taken to make sure that he is able to relax and enjoy things that things that happened to him. His caretakers will not allow anything to happen to him, and will not hurt him, but as stated Brian learns that each time he resists, he finds himself further and further drawn into this awesome fantasy.)

Brian is dreaming: he knows that this place is relaxing and he knows that this is where he wants to be. He has all of these fun dreams about all these interesting things, because all of his worries and cares and responsibilities have been removed from him, and his movement and cognitive abilities have been lessened to the point that he needs his care caretakers to help him. This is no accident, as Brian has been worried about everything, And his caretakers want him to experience the ultimate in comfort and not have to worry about any responsibilities here.  He dreams of being an wooded area, and there are a lot of awesome things to see. there are birds and Squirrels and rabbits and a whole bunch of other different types of animals. in this particular wood, everything is magical, and anything can happen. brian can talk to any animal or any human that happens to walk up to him, and all of the particular people he talks to in his dream can understand him. they all know that Brian has been through hell, and they want him to have fun. Several of them befriend him, and ask him to walk in the woods. He accepts the invitation, and he begins the walk throughout the wooded area. he walks up a path, And every time he takes a step, he knows that he is growing further and further away from anything that he needs to worry about.  as he's walking forward, the world seems to open up in front of him. He hears the sounds He smells the air He sees he sees the ground around him, and he realizes that this is an interesting place. He sees a bright light on the horizon, and begins to walk towards it. when he gets to this area where the light is, he realizes that this is the wooden paradise. everything around him is awesome, every tree is perfect, every bird is singing and contented, the sun is shining, the brook is babbling and there are flowers everywhere. He looks forward and there are trees that are full of different fruits, and he takes a breath inhaling the air. Every time he does this, he realizes that this is where he wants to be. Every time he takes a breath, he realizes that life is not all about work and responsibilities, but you also have to put the fun into whatever you're doing. He decides that he wants to stay here, and he wants to enjoy the place that he has found.

He approaches the stream, any notices that there are fish everywhere, jumping out of this stream, and plenty of numbers. he watches the stream and, and he sees that the water is clear, And it is so clean you can see the bottom. brian is thirsty, and he wants a drink of water, so he walks to the stream edge, any notices that there is some sort of a cylinder that can fill with this nice cold water. He fills the cylinder, and then once he fills the cylinder he ends up taking a long drink of it. The water is cool and refreshing And also rehydrating. For some reason Brian was hot today, so he continues to drink water, and he will have to remember to keep his flask full.

Brian further walks up the Path. When he reaches the end of the path, there is a why that goes to the left and the right. To the left there is a cabin, that looks like a rustic cabin. It is an awesome place. To walk past the cabin, There are signs that there is a continuing path down to the water's edge. Brian sees that the cabin has a dock that runs in front of it, and he continues to walk around. this particular cabin has a rowboat that is tied to a dock. He notices that he has two choices. Since it is hot today, he can decide to go down to the water and put his feet in or he can swim in the water.  He looks at his surroundings. there are plenty of awesome looking trees, and there is plenty of shade around the cabin to be able to relax. as he walks around, he realizes that he has found a place that he would like to be able to call his own. The cabin has rocking chairs and benches and a nice table with rustic looking chairs around it. The benches and chairs that are around the table have soft cushions that you can sit on, and it reminds him of his childhood: correction it reminds him of us picture that he saw in his dad's living room, that depicts a cabin in the woods. Brian continues to look around........

after Brian takes a quick look around, he realizes that the picture that he saw is exactly what is being portrayed in front of him. He could go swimming, he could go fishing, or he could go into the cabin and make a wonderful dinner. the woods around him are Plentiful with fish, game, And enough provisions to be able to live here for quite a while. Brian realizes that this is his Dream cabin, a place that he could go to when the world around him goes bonkers and does crazy things. he ends up entering the cabin walking around, and sees all of the things that he remembers as a child flash before his eyes. he chooses to stay here for a while and enjoy the environment and the situation. because Brian walked up here in the woods, he decides that he is going to sit down on the porch out outside the cabin and drink more water, and look around and enjoy the surroundings.

Brian spends a couple hours outside his cabin. there is nothing for him to worry about, and there's plenty for him to do, and because of the situation, he has plenty of time to do it. he can do anything here, and he can enjoy anything that he sees, he can have almost anything he wants, there are fruit trees and plenty of places where he can get anything that he needs, so Brian doesn't have to want or need for anything. brian is happy, because he knows that this is where he dreamed he wanted to be, and knows that it took him years to be able to get here. he is dead set against leaving this place, and would fight to stay, because he knows in his dream that this is where he wants to be.

Unfortunately there is one thing that is missing for Brian: while the Cabin is nice and cozy, and has everything that he needs or anything that he could ever want, there is one thing that is missing: what is missing is that he wants to have a companion, and so he decides that he is going to look into that. he goes for a small walk around the cabin again. he comes down the left path that he ended up coming up when he saw the cabin. When he gets to the end of the left fork of the path, he goes to the center of the path and starts going up the right fork in the path. he goes around that path, and on the right side he sees an open space. this open space is large and vast. brian notices that it is full of green grass and as he continues to approach the area, he runs into a trailer. this trailer has been parked in this area, so Brian has the choice:  Does he want to sleep in the cabin, Or does he want to sleep in a trailer. brian enters the trailer, to look around. brian is pleasantly surprised to see that all provisions have been made available for him, and he decides that it would be nice if he would be able to spend time with friends and family, and have fun doing things without having to worry about the world around him.  He makes note of the trailer and what it has in it, and also decides that he will have to come back here, because while he does enjoy the cabin, he also enjoys the fact that he could go to a trailer, and be able to have fun with his friends. the cabin is more of a private space one that I can sit in and be able to contemplate things, while the trailer is something that is more public, open and visible to all. brian leaves the trailer and locks the door. he continues up the path to this wide open area. There are trailers all over the place.  each of them neatly parked and neatly kept. there are dogs, And other animals that roam around this area. Brian surmises that each person that has a trailer in this area probably owns one or two of these pets. because this particular area is so big, Animals can walk around all through the area, and all of them get along, so if you see a black bear, you won't have any problems if a rabbit walks up. they all get along and they all want you to have fun here!

As Brian decides to move forward, he moves towards some of the trailers ahead ahead of him. He then runs into a bunch of people that are in the area. each of them are having a grand old time, some of them are playing volleyball, some of them are kicking a ball around, some of them are using hoses and spraying each other with water, while others are just sitting on a blanket enjoying the sun. Brian spots another another couple of individuals in this wide open area, He wonders what else is in this area, because it seems to go on forever. he continues to walk around this area to get an idea of what he is dealing with. He ends up seeing three individuals that are having fun playing games and enjoying the sun.

Brian ends up approaching one of them: He recognizes all of them, but can't place their names. he asks them to tell them where he is, and they say that this is "Paradise" and that I am walking in it, and that it goes on for a long while, And that anything that I want or that I may need I can have in paradise. I then realize that in my dream as well, I am wearing a very thick crinkly diaper, And as I walk through this area, I am keenly aware that this thing is heavy, but I have no way of knowing that I have wet it, And that is because I am so thirsty that I'm not paying attention. They introduced themselves.

To my left I see a man, and he walks up to me, he is like me, wearing a diaper and enjoying the place just like he is. He doesn't seem to have a care in the world, other than to have fun. however, there are times when this young man may need some guidance, so another person standing to his right introduces me to both of them.

The young man's name is @TommyBubbles, to his right is his auntie, @Jackie1, And to her right is is another young man by the name of @Goat, who is watching his brother play in this area, And as I see all of the awesome things around, I start asking questions about the area, where I am, and what I can do. @TommyBubbles Tells me that this is paradise, and I can do anything I want, within reason as long as I respect my caretakers. I begin walking around, And because it is so comfortable for me, I walk around in a megamax diaper with a pink trifecta over the top. I feel like I weigh 5 Pounds, Because the diaper that I am wearing has been absorbing everything that I've been putting to it. All three individuals notice this predicament that I am in.  Before we can proceed, @Jackie1 says that I must be uncomfortable, because my diaper is wet and she can tell. when I tell her that it is OK come She tells me but she is in charge, and she's going to take care of it, @TommyBubbles smiles at her and me and tells me not to worry, because his auntie is very very gentle and knows what she's doing.  First she ends up asking Tommy if he needs her to change him, And he says that he does So she changes him first.  then she notices that I am wet and, and changes me. she is she is very very gentle and very good at she does And I'm quickly changed and made comfortable. she adds a trifecta cover and a onesie over the top, because that way I would feel more comfortable walking around in the woods. She tells me that if I need to be changed again, that she will be available, And she is in charge, so everyone should come back to her if we need assistance.

After thanking her, I continue to move forward on my into this area.  I meet @Goat and his brother, and they are having fun in the woods. His brother is riding his tricycle, and enjoying being out being outside, And his brother is watching him very carefully, because he wants to make sure that he is having fun and not getting into trouble. I start a conversation with him and we talk about a whole bunch of different things, including that this place is really awesome, and that his brother and Tommy have become good friends, and that this place we'll always be available to us should we decide that we want to come back.

So we end up having a conversation and then we end up walking around.  @Goat Shows me around the entire area, and shows me a bunch of different activities and places that we can let our hair down and relax. This area is immense, and could probably have anything and everything that anybody would ever think of or ever dream of wanting to do. As per the resort, everything here is done in diapers, and anyone not wearing diapers would be warned that they need to wear diapers, And really this is the only punishment that would be given on this resort. everybody must wear diapers, except for the caregivers, unless they wish to, And anyone not wearing diapers if they're caught, is diapered and punishment is is given, in a gentle way to remind them that there is a reason why we wear diapers.  I am told that the reason everyone wears diapers is because at the resort, no one is supposed to worry about worldly things, no one is supposed to worry about things they need to control, because everything is taken care of. here, we're supposed to relax, we're supposed to have fun, and our caregivers are the ones in charge and the ones that we come to if we have a problem. if we have a disagreement, or caregivers will help us take care of it, if we misbehave, Our caregivers will deal with it in an appropriate manner, and make sure that we understand that while we can disagree, and we might have differences of opinion and we might get a little loud, that we need to try to work it out. This is why our caregivers are important, because here, they are the ones that help us enjoy where we are, and that is why we don't have any responsibilities: the caregivers take care of us, and they have fun doing it. here, just like the resort, wearing diapers is allowed and is mandatory, and no one is made to feel bad for wearing it or using it. it is just a part of life, and many of the people that live here don't have any control at all, because they don't worry about it.

We end up taking a long walk in the woods. we talk about everything, and with everything that goes by Brian can't remember all the things that we talked about, but he does have the visions of what we talk about. the night goes on, or whatever They call it during the time this is going on. brian has been sleeping for a long time, so he doesn't know whether it's day, noon, afternoon, or night.  time does not seem to move very fast around here, and that and that is because this is place where people are coming to tab fun, and not to worry about what time it is or what needs to be done. our responsibility is to play and have fun and make friends, and help them enjoy themselves.

Brian continues to lay in the crib, and as he lays in the crib he moves very carefully. he can roll to the left and he can roll to the right, and he can reach for anything that was in the crib. the bunnies are around him, all of them sleeping, and some of them stir. they wake up because they see Brian moving around, so they end up hopping over to him and then they stay next to him, they know that Brian is an experiencing the dreams that he is dealing with so they just make sure that he is safe contented and comfortable. Several of them hop over near him, and they start chattering to him, brian ends up hearing the chattering, And he realizes that the dream that he is having is fun,, and to him it is real.

Brian ends up continuing to walk in this wood. He get he gets to another section and he says to his friends that he would like to stay here, and that he will obliged to people that are helping him. All of the people that he met tell him that he has found paradise, and he will be back, and we will be ready for you, because your job here is to have fun.

Brian stirs in the crib, as before the bunnies are next to him, and they make chattering noises, as if they're talking to one another. some of them start talking to Brian, asking him if he's OK, and Brian starts mumbling something, and he realizes that he has a pacifier in his mouth. When he's talking to the bunnies all he is doing is making sounds that are being muffled by the pacifier. the bunnies continue to chatter and have a discussion between them, and Brian is laying on the mattress, wondering what will happen next. The next thing he knows, @TinyBunny here's your friends chattering in my crib, and wonders how I am. She walks into the room after opening the door, and comes up to the crib. the next I know she is lightly with lightly whispering in my ear And then and then rubbing my body. It feels real good, And Brian opens his eyes.....

he rubs his eyes and he looks up and he sees her looking down to him. She says " Good morning kind sir! How did you sleep last night?"  Brian is looking and he is very aware has had a very good night's sleep... he tells her that " I slept well but apparently I still ache, and it might be because of my disability my CP, and that is one of the things that I don't like"  she tells me not to worry because she will take care of it. She asked me if I'm thirsty, and I say that I am. she lowers the cribside and then helps me out of the crib. she helps me swing my legs around, and sits me up straight. she sits on the mattress next to me, and tells me that I had a hard day yesterday, and I hope that I had fun with them yesterday. I tell her that I did.

Next she ends up getting a bottle of juice, a bottle of water, and a bottle of milk. Because of my current state, I don't need to eat regular food, because the juice, the water and the milk I'll have the nourishment that I need. Me that later in the day when I take a ride with Eve and Elle, that I can get a sandwich or a piece of fruit or anything that I want along the way. She says that she is here to help me get ready for the day. Is that my onesie is soaked. She must change this, And when I tell her that I am sorry that I wet it, she giggles and tells me that that is exactly what they wanted me to do. She reminds me that I am here to relax and not to worry about anything.  She removes my wet onesie, and then she ends up feeling, to see how everything is.  finding the Trifecta's soaked, she says that she will take care of it. I offer To help her, But she says that that's OK, And then she raises my legs and removes the wet diaper. when she does that she removes a rather large pink mega Max from around my waist. it is obvious that this thing has been used very well, but Brian cannot figure out why the thing isn't falling apart. he feels like he drank a lot of water, and he asks @TinyBunny how long I have been out and how much water I have been drinking. she tells me not to worry about it, because here I I don't have to worry about time space or what I'm eating or drinking. if I want it, or I need it, I get it.  She ends up cleaning me off really well, and then applies the proper barrier creams and powders and opens a new Mega Max diaper and puts it underneath me, making sure that it is exactly where it's supposed to be, before taping it off. she smiles at me and tells me "All Done" In a sing song voice, and then tickles me. her tickling makes me feel like I am in paradise, and I can't resist it, I laugh and kick my legs, and when I ask her to stop, instead of doing that, she continues to tickle me. very shortly, After she tickles me, I have no worries or concerns, and I am ready for the day.

She helps me get dressed, and then offers me my breakfast. I have the choice of the juice the water or the milk, plus either an orange, and Apple, a banana, or a carrot. Being that she is a bunny herself, she offers me the carrot. she feeds me the carrot very slowly, and then after I'm finished with it, I ask her for an orange. For some reason I want the taste of an orange, And so she feeds me that orange. She tells me that later on I can have more if I need it, and she offers me the bottle of water. I drink the bottle of water slowly as she holds me tenderly And I look up at her: I am in heaven And justice like last night, I cannot resist the tempt the temptation to continue to drink, because that is what I'm expected to do. She asked me if I want the bottle of milk, and I tell her yes, so gently she puts the tea in my mouth, because it's like magic: If they ask me to do something, I cannot resist their request, So I slowly open my mouth and they stick the teat In it. Little do I know that each time this is being done, I have been conditioned, to enjoy this particular type of treatment And to not worry about a thing. I am not afraid of anything nor would I be. during this time I am instructed while listening to the sweet voices of my caretakers, but they will take care of my every need, they will make sure that I have everything I want, and they will help me enjoy my time here. I am reminded that if I try to resist, that it would be silly, because resisting means that I am unsure of myself, and they will help me to make sure that I understand.

I can't help but do what my what my caretaker asks: It just feels right to do it, I'm just there, and I'm enjoying myself, and as long as I'm enjoying myself there's nothing else that I need to worry about. I wonder about what I am doing for the day, but first I must continue this feed and then figure out what we're doing.

Just as last night, this milk makes me very relaxed. This milk is not as strong as the milk I had last night, because they want me to be more alert. they want me to be able to hear see and speak, and they want me to be able to communicate to them. the milk I had last night removes some of those particular abilities and makes me unable to do certain tasks. I finish the milk that she offers me, and the bunny that I helped last night is still in the crib. She looks at her caretaker and starts hopping around, and chattering at her:: she wants to leave with me, and tells her that I will have fun with her.  @TinyBunny chatters back to her in Bunny language, instructing her to take real good care of me, and if there's any problem to let her know. The Little Bunny acknowledges by nodding her head quickly, smiling at her and me, and then while I am reclined and relaxed, she brings the little bunny over to me, and said here is your little friend!

I am very happy, so happy I'm over the moon! to think that weeks ago I was dealing with so much stress that I couldn't deal with it, to think that most of the things that I was dealing with were silly and stupid, things that people could laugh at and be able to get rid of or to be able to ignore. There are times that I wish that I could ignore most of the silly things that happen in my life, but I guess that's why my friends are worried about me because they want me to enjoy myself and be myself and not worry about it. they will help me be a better person, and they will help me as I continue my "Walk in Paradise."  brian will return to this tonight, and he will learn that it is always a good thing to do, because everyone looks it looks after everyone else, and everyone gets along, and there are no major problems to deal with. in paradise, it would be like if you had an argument between  2 2 year old children. The caretakers would end up listening to the explanation of the two children, and then help them to decide how they're going to deal with it. if they go too far, they may end up gutting an appropriate punishment, which really doesn't last too long, because here we try to teach people not to worry so much.

Part 6:  We Meet New Friends:  We Continue Our Walk

Brian continues to get ready for the day, and he is placed in his wheelchair. once he has all of his necessities, he snaps his belt together, and then follows his caretaker outside. once he's outside, he sees a bunch of bunnies, and they love to follow him, so they follow him to the edge of the wood.  at the end of the wood, @TinyBunny tells my escort funny to take care of me, and then warns the rest of them that they don't want to hop off and get lost. she gathers them altogether and begins to walk away, and I thank her for her hospitality. as I continue Up the walk, I'm noticing that there are many interesting things. I continue to forward, And each time I do I find things that are more pretty and more amazing, and things that I probably only dream of. I wonder where my friends Eve and Elle are, and I continue to move forward. As if by Magic, I go 5 feet up the road, and I see both of them. they jump out of the trees, and they're smiling a mile wide, and, and they give me a great big hug, and start tickling me. the sensation is like nothing I've ever felt before It's like being given a massage, It just feels so good. once they get done with that, they kiss me, and they tell me that they have been in the woods in a cabin further up the road, and that they left me with @TinyBunny so that I could have fun and relax. We go further up the road, and we find another bench. We stop and we talk about things: they ask me where I want to go, and they tell me that they have seen other interesting friends that I should meet. I'm wondering if the dream I had last night had anything to do with these friends, and I am about to find out that it is true. I have had plenty of liquid, but I tell them that I am hungry, so I ask them for another tuna fish sandwich, so we end up having a picnic on the grass that we find near yeah the side of the meadow.

When we continue our trip forward, we all talk about things and I'm seeing and animals and situations and awesome places that I've never seen before, and my senses are being introduce to a lot of different things. When I want to see something, one of them will push me closer to it so I can take as an up close experience. they are smiling and having fun and laughing, and we end up all seeing how awesome this is. I tell them that I wish I could have been here earlier, but they tell me " honey, you're here now and you won't have to worry about anything anymore."  after all the experiences I have been through, I am beginning to think that that is exactly what my reality is. My friends really want me to enjoy myself and be able to fully and gross myself in things that make me happy. They don't want me to be sad, however I do have feelings on that spectrum, so when I tell them something sad, they try to help me figure out a way to turn it turn it into a positive. If I'm unable to do that, they can use their skills to make sure that the worst thing that I deal with is something is something that I can I can easily be conditioned be conditioned to forget.

We talk for a few hours more as they pushed me throughout the watch. They take me to the lake, to the beach, and I'm enjoying their company, they even let me swim in very warm water, and they help me catch fish and enjoy an awesome boat ride. throughout the day, my diaper gets wetter and wetter, so they change my diaper a few times, telling me not to worry about it. I slowly forget to worry about things, and this is what makes me feel good. I have this constant euphoria that tells me that regardless of the bad things good things happen. I feel like I'm in heaven, I don't have to worry about a thing These ladies will help me, And since they tell me that there are more friends that I need to meet, I am excited about it, but I'm not quite sure where we will meet them. we enjoy the idea of having fun and we do awesome things together like fishing and swimming and having an awesome lunch, and talking about what we do in the future.

When I get done they change me and make sure that I am comfortable and clean. they put me back in my wheelchair and we continue the journey forward. after about 20 minutes, we run into several people in this open clearing, that looks like A another compound similar to the resort that I entered. this particular compound resort has more people in it. I continue to walk forward, and there are more people that are like me, that are diaper lovers, or that are AB's, Or that are incontinent. here, they take care of all of that for me and all of that for everyone, so no one has to worry about these minor inconveniences. each time they take care of us, they install that regardless of what happens They will always be with us, they will always help us, and that wearing diapers and enjoying their help and assistance is nothing to be ashamed of or afraid of. I still feel like I am on some sort of adrenaline High, which is something that I cannot put a finger on, but it feels great.

We enter a new compound, and we end up seeing a bunch of new people. Brian ends up looking at the individuals that are in front of him. he knows that he's seen these individuals before, but he can't figure out where. Each of them has a specific reason for being there, and each of them are having fun doing what they're doing. Brian Ends up seeing @Goat, @TommyBubbles, and @Jackie1.  brian knows that he has seen these individuals before, and he thinks real hard to determine where he thinks he seen these people. he realizes that in the dream last night this where he met them. they introduced themselves again And Brian is familiar with each one, they ask me what I'd like to do, and how I got here, and we have I talk about the place, and how I got here, and why I'm here, and how much fun I've had. each one of them tells me their story, and then @TommyBubbles tells me that he had some issues that he had to deal with, so they sent him on a vacation once he was able to deal with those issues, so that he could finally be able to enjoy his new surroundings and situation @Jackie1 went With him so that he had someone to have fun with and look after him. She she tells me that she is Tommy's auntie, and that she takes care of him, Little does Brian know that his auntie will be integral in what happens throughout the dream. We all talk about what we wanna do, and we decide that we want to play some games outside. we all want to be able to swim. so we end up finding a swimming pool, that is semi-private that has everything that we need. All of us prepare to go swimming, and my caretakers make sure that I am properly attired for my jaunt in the pool along with Tommy, goat and Jackie.  We swim for hours and enjoy each other's company, and we play games. When we all get tired, each one of our caretakers time for us to go to bed.  Brian asks for more time to play in the water, and he Is told no, but he told that we will all have plenty of time to play later on. We end up getting out of the pool, we all get changed, we all have clean diapers applied, and all of that, And the next thing we know we are offered an awesome supper, with a whole bunch of things like hamburgers hot dogs chicken, pasta and salads. at the end of the night, we are offered ice cream and we all enjoy that.

then we all decide that we are going to have a bonfire. We all begin the process of finding enough wood to be able to build such a fire. we find an open area that we can build the fire, But first we need to build the pit each of us helped build the pit, and then  of us helped build the pit, And then someone lights the fire. We sit around the fire, enjoying each other's company, talking about things and getting to know each other. we all plan that we want to be able to dance and have fun in the next couple of days, but my caretakers are telling us that we have plenty of time to do such things.

so we all talk for many hours and then finally we all get tired and we all want to sleep. our caretakers make sure that we all go inside, and they take care of us. many of us are very tired and we don't have very much energy, but our caretakers take care of us. they end up giving us baths and changing our clothes And then making sure that our diapers are changed and that everything else is taken care of. they even give us a good lotioning, And each time They talk to us we end up getting more and more relaxed. Brian is enjoying himself and he thinks of the The previous night, and he wonders what comes next. Brian is then offered water, along with his colleagues, and we all take the water, we are all extremely thirsty because we did a lot of walking today, and we ended up having a lot of fun. our caretakers want us to have plenty of sleep, so this water is the magic water like the Magic Milk. however, it allows us to feel sleepier, but not as bad as the Magic Milk, which not only put us in a sleep state, but also paralyzed our bodies, and allowed us to enjoy are caretakers taken care of us. they used all of their senses to stimulate hours, and make us feel good. the magic water simply allows us to feel sleepy, but still have our strength and our minds, but it makes us want to enjoy the sleep, and we are able to talk to each other for at least an hour before going to sleep. After a few hours, we fall asleep, and we dream about the things that we did, about the people that we met, and about what we wanna do, and all the people that we met. we have no idea what will happen next, but we know One thing:  regardless of what we do and how much we do, we must remain here, and we will be wearing diapers, and they will be taken care of our every need, and we will not need to do anything, Because they will take care of us. we all remember that if we try to tell our caretakers that we need to take care of responsibilities, that they will take appropriate action to remove those worries from us. Brian knows that they will continue to tell him that it is far their own good, And as he falls asleep he has a large grin on his face.

Our caretakers check on us one final time, and they see that we are very fired and that we are sleeping soundly. the Magic water has done what it needs to do, and we don't realize that it is helping us to relax just like the milk did. Our Caretakers come in and kiss each one of us and give each one of us a hug. They all look at each other and smile, and tell each the plan is awesome, and we will have these gentlemen make the next choice of what they want to do. they laugh and giggle, and we can hear it, and we ask them what we will do tomorrow, and they say we will see.... After that all of us fall asleep, and there is a feeling as if the whole world play ground or our toy box!

(To Be Continued)

Edited by ~Brian~
Removed errant mention that is not needed
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, keith60 said:

i hope there is more to this story soon 

@keith60

Yes Sir there will be, I don't know when I'll be able to do that, but I do have plans in the works. I also have to go in eventually and sometimes going one thing at a time knocking out errant commas words and things that don't belong. using the text to speech sometimes can throw stuff in there that you don't need call, and sometimes with the microphone on something that is on that is louder than your voice can also put stuff in there.

It sounds like everyone so far is enjoying the story! I'm glad to hear that! I will continue to add parts to the story as time permits, and hopefully my story will be something that will be fun for you to read and to experience.

Brian

Good Morning All!

as I prepare to create part 7, I am looking at the story itself. because of the fact that my text to speech software seems to repeat certain things and then cut off others adding pieces that don't it makes sense sometimes, I have to go back through and try to clean up all of the things that might not make sense as you read it. I apologize for the fact that sometimes something may not seem to make sense, but I will try to make the necessary changes so that the story will flow better. I always try to check to see if there's anything that I need to do when I go through and proofread, but I'll need to use my Mac's monitor to be able to do that because I want to be able to see it.

so far I'm enjoying writing the story, that you are all reading this and enjoying it as much reading as I am writing. as this is my first story, I hope that it makes sense to my readers or at least to those that are familiar with the fantasy world. It is my hope that I will be able to post another part of the story sometime today or tomorrow, depending on what I must do.

Hang in there everyone And thank you for your support It means everything to me! hugs❤️❤️😁😁❤️❤️

Brian

Part 7:  Resistance is Futile, Defiance is Bliss?

(Brian is having a wonderful time! he finds that he is a lot less stressed than he was, but there are still thoughts in his head that make him think that he needs to be more responsible, and that he feels guilty about taking time off. Little does Brian understand or know, That his caretakers are EXTREMELY SERIOUS About what he has been told. Eve and Elle previously told him that here, responsibility means that we have fun, and we enjoy ourselves, and that we do not worry about worldly things. Brian has been having these thoughts that he must return to work, so apparently he has been saying this to many people saying that he must return to work at the end of the week. little does Brian know, that his work is not as important as he says or thinks, and that he will find that these ladies are very serious about what they told me about relaxation. They will make sure that I relax, and if I resist, I won't be able to resist, but if I defy them, they have ways to make me follow their "suggestions." 

Brian does not know whether these feelings are based on a nightmare, or whether it's something that has been locked in his brain that hasn't been dealt with, But for some reason there is something on his mind that helps him relax, but he is not fully relaxing, and is worrying about worldly duties and responsibilities. The ladies that have been taking care of him and helping him relax are concerned, so they make sure that he is OK.  Brian's caretakers are preparing for later, where Brian will be "helped" Some more, because they really do care about him, and they don't want him to worry)

On 4/19/2023 at 3:40 PM, ~Brian~ said:

we must remain here, and we will be wearing diapers, and they will be taken care of our every need, and we will not need to do anything, Because they will take care of us. we all remember that if we try to tell our caretakers that we need to take care of responsibilities, that they will take appropriate action to remove those worries from us. Brian knows that they will continue to tell him that it is far their own good, And as he falls asleep he has a large grin on his face.

It is important for Brian to remember the words that are above: "He will be wearing diapers, his caregivers will take care of his every need, he has no worries, he has no responsibilities, and if we resist we defy them, we will find out these ladies have plenty of ways to help us forget silly worldly responsibilities and remember why we are here."

Brian has been having a lot of fun today.  He has a wonderful idea of how great this place is. He wants to remain here, and he wants to be able to enjoy his vacation, but he has nagging concerns in the back of his head. Once he rises, the caretakers take care of his needs and changes his diaper and make sure he's nice and clean, and then he is sent out to enjoy a nice day by the pool, or to have a fun time playing or sporting activities such as volleyball, kickball, whiffle ball, horseshoes, or other types of outdoor amusements. Brian will have fun today, he knows that he will, but little does he know that his worries will melt away, and at the end of this day he will be better for it. He eats a breakfast of: Eggs, toast, ham, bacon, sausage, and a large fruit salad. He then has another glass of water, that is the same water he had the other night, which is the same strength as he had the morning before. This water allows you to remember what you are doing, where you're going, allows you to talk normally, and basically allows you to think normally, but not as fast as you would if you weren't drinking this special water. Brian is very thirsty, so he has a couple of glasses of this water, and they keep telling him to keep hydrated. She has a couple glasses of this water, he fills his Hydroflask and his Contigo container full of fresh cold water, and puts them in his backpack on the back of his wheelchair, he will be carrying his bag with him as he always does, just in case he needs to change, but here, his caregivers will take care of every need. He exits the compound and starts walking toward the playing fields. Trying to figure out what he wants to do, he decides he wants to go swimming, so he goes down to the swimming pool.

He arrives at the swimming pool, and he goes into the locker room, he puts on proper attire to make sure that there is no mess in the pool, and then he returns to the pool deck. When he does, He meets @TommyBubbles, And Tommy says good morning, and tells me of an awesome day that is ahead. Him and I want to swim, and we end up entering the water.  When we do that, Brian notices his friends @Goat and @Jackie1 Nearby and he calls them over. we all decide that we are going to swim. Goat, being very responsible and protective, watches over his brother as he swims in the water, making new sure that everything is fine and he is having fun. We all are having fun and we have a great swim, and as we keep on moving forward, we all get thirsty, we drink a lot of water and other carbonated drinks and juices, and we also feel that we get hungry. After we all have a good swim, Jackie suggests that we all have a good lunch. Goat, His brother, Jackie,  Tommy and myself, all agree and we head to another place where lunch is being served. This lunch is incredible, and everything that you could ever imagine is available: hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, pasta, any type of pasta salad, you name it it's here! along with a plethora of healthy fruits and vegetables. Jackie tells us that we can eat as much as we want and we don't have to worry about a thing

There are plenty of other ladies that are assisting other people in the complex. we are all eating and enjoying ourselves, Brian's friend, the bunny that he rescued earlier, is nearby, and she chooses a bunch of carrots and parsnips to eat. Brian feeds his friend the carrot and parsnips, and then, the little bunny starts chattering at Jackie: Unbeknownst to Brian, Jackie is well versed in Bunny Language, and listens intently to the chattering as I am eating some excellent food, commenting how wonderful it is. Every one of my senses is on high alert, I can taste things and smell things, and they're more than good, they're more than awesome, they're irresistible, everything smells good everything tastes good, and it makes me want more. After awhile, I ask for my water, and my water is given to me, and I drink some of it. I'm very thirsty and I drink some more, I basically empty both containers, knowing that this water will help me rehydrate, and I'm not really worried about my diapers because they are really thick and they absorb a lot of liquid, and my caretakers have taken the liberty of making sure that I'm well protected and comfortable.

After eating some more fruit and vegetables, Tommy tells me that we ought to go outside and have more fun and possibly go swimming. Jackie hears Tommy say this, and then tells him that it is "Time To get some rest, and tells him to march, Right into a nursery," And reminds Tommy to "behave".  when Tommy resists, Jackie then says: "Thomas........Behave".  Noting that Tommy is resistant, I rise and I walk over to him remind him that his auntie is asking him to do something and he should do it. He says that he doesn't want to, so I tell him that there's nothing to worry about and I will follow him and I will help him. Jackie smiles, and then calls me over to her as we follow her through to this nursery. Tommy is still resistant, so there is a couple of seconds where I tell him to relax. Jackie then presses a button on the wall, and four ladies from the compound enter. Tommy is still being resistant, so I'm sitting there helping him. Ladies are standing around him, but they Seem to be waiting for something. Tommy allows Jackie to get him ready for a nap, and then I tell him that it is a good idea that we get some sleep, because we've eaten so much and there's no way I can swim when I feel like I weigh 100 pounds weighed down with food! Jackie smiles at my astute realization, and tells me that it is a good idea, and after she gets Tommy ready for a nap, Brian says " Jackie, I think I'm going to go lay down on the couch......."  Jackie looks at the little bunny that I rescued, smiles at her, turns to me shakes her head and starts saying:  "tisk, tisk, tisk, tisk, Still fighting us are you?"  I then look at her and say: "what the heck are you talking about?" And she tells me that my bunny friend has been telling her that she is concerned! She tells me that I will be staying here for awhile, and I will relax, and I will like it, or else! this "threat" Is something that Brian does not realize will come to pass, even though him and Jackie are laughing at it. When Brian says he is "Leaving"  Jackie says "Oh, Brian, I'm sorry to inform you that you are going nowhere, and I'm sorry to hear that you are still having nightmares and bad dreams, but we'll fix that right now..."  Jackie Laughs a maniacal laugh, but lovingly she looks at me with pity in her eyes, she says "Poor Brian, We shall have to fix him up!"  I hear Tommy say: "Auntie, This?"  And Jackie says "Yes Tommy, this!" Tommy then walks over to me and says that "Auntie is there to help me, and not fight her."

Stupid me, I try to fight all the way, I'm trying to resist, and I apparently am getting loud. Jackie continues to laugh, and then steps out of the doorway of the room, and the four ladies that were on the four corners of the room come over towards me. Jackie asks me one more time to comply, to let her take care of me, when I tell her no, she says "very well ladies..."

These four beautiful ladies:   2 on the head of my bed and two on the foot of my bed, come over to me and start talking to me. Their voices are so calm and serene, they keep telling me to relax, they tell me not to worry, and that they are here to help me. When I tell them (By using a bad word beginning with F) To "Pound Sand and get out of here!", the ladies say that they will give me one more chance to comply.  When I repeat that phrase again, Jackie says "NOW..., Brian......BEHAVE".  Jackie awaits my next response, and when I try to resist, the ladies look at me with pleading eyes and one of them says: " I love the defiant ones! this will be fun!"  These four ladies easily pin me to the table that I'm laying on: regardless of how hard I try to resist, I can't get up and I cannot move.  I keep yelling "NOOOOO!"  and Tommy is looking with shock at me as I'm trying to resist, telling me "not to resist auntie because I will get into further problems!"  Jackie says that Tommy is right, and that I am going to find out exactly how right he is!

While these ladies are holding me down and I cannot move, the next thing that happens is she takes a pacifier and Walks towards me. In a show of defiance, Brian refuses to open his mouth on command: Brian is silly, because there's no way he is going to be able to resist these ladies, and every time he defies them, they even have more fun than normal. Jackie then says:  " Very well Mister, will do it the hard way, and the FUN Way!"  I sit there and start shaking my head violently, trying to stop them from putting a pacifier in my mouth. I clamp my mouth shut and I stupidly believe that that is going to stop them.  The next thing I know, two of the ladies that are holding my arms down release my arms and then start touching me all over my body, they're using all of their senses to stimulate mine, and apparently stimulating mine is exactly what they have in mind. They make me feel so good that I am in orbit and I can't get enough of it. I then say "Ahhhhhh, you TRICKED...Mmmmmmneeee"  The Ladies begin to tickle me very gently, and because I have been conditioned that I love this and it's relaxing, they have no problem with requesting me to open my mouth, and that this pacifier will make it all better. I open my mouth, and they stick this pacifier in. I attempt to spit it out, Jackie ends up clicking her tongue at me, laughing and shaking her head: she then tells the ladies in the room to give me The "Full Treatment"  my heart races, wondering what the heck she's meaning, but Jackie tells me that "regardless of what happens they will not hurt me they are there to help me." These ladies then are instructed to remove me from the room. I am given the opportunity to walk on my own with their assistance, But when I try to resist, they start laughing like schoolgirls, and say we'll see about that! they end up touching me in the way they touch me, and the next thing I know I'm laughing uncontrollably and I can't help it, I'm laughing so hard that I feel real good, and unbeknownst to me, I am being punished, but I'm also being conditioned and I'm having fun at the same time, because all of these ladies don't want to harm me, they want to help me.  When I refuse to move at the speed they want me to, they press a button on my pacifier, and then something that tastes like strawberry jelly ejects into my mouth. It's a liquid form similar to Crystal Light that the ladies know that I like. They press the button a few times, and then ask me again if I want to follow them. Because of what they are doing, I cannot resist them and I'd start following them, as they start giggling. This concoction makes these girls really attractive, really pretty, and I can't help but follow them and do what they say. They tell me to be good, and follow them.

I get into this room, and they tell me that they will help me, and there's nothing to worry about. They tell me that they're worried about my health, and that I'm still worrying about worldly dilemmas, and that is against the rules, so they are going to help me relieve myself of all of my worries in fears, they are going to subject me to full immersion in pleasure therapy, where my pleasure centers will be used in such a way to help me forget the world around me except for this world and all of the bad things that have happened to me. When I ask them a question, they laugh at me and tell me not to worry. Next thing I know, the ladies are carrying me, and I weigh about as much as a 2 year old, I am beside myself because I can't figure out how these ladies can just pick me up and carry me everywhere without even batting an eyelash, but I will find out about that later. They tell me that I must be tired, and not to worry because these ladies will not be leaving my side. By the time they are finished, Brian will have no worries that he has to worry about other than possibly a wet diaper and what he will do in the following weeks. Brian is going nowhere, and Brian will learn that really fast!

The Ladies then tell me not to worry. Two more ladies come out of nowhere, and the two new ladies tell me that they are going to change me and get me ready for my therapy. For some reason all the water and food I have eaten has made me really really tired, so tired I can't figure out what's going on, but I can follow their commands. For some reason a large fart erupts, and the next thing I know I'm messing my diaper uncontrollably and letting everything out All at once. All of them laugh, and tell me that it happens all the time, not to worry.  When I Stupudly Show resistance, they lightly tickle me, and it puts my mind in a state of euphoria that I felt like the other night, and as they continue to do that, they continue to talk to me, like you would talk to a baby or a young child, they talk nonsense to me:   Stuff that doesn't make any sense, and my brain is sucking that up like a sponge, and I'm not sure exactly what they're saying or why they're seeing it, but they lovingly change my diaper and prepare me for my therapy. I wake up and ask them what's going on, and they tell me that my therapy will begin shortly.

They allow me to sit up and I'm looking at myself while I'm sitting on this bed. This diaper looks like a humongous burrito, yellow and color, and my plastic pants are the biggest I've ever seen. I have been placed in the crinklest softest diaper ever, and my plastic pants and my diapers crinkle and swish with my every move. There's no way anyone is going to mistake that I'm wearing diapers now! I am in for it, and I think " I've had it now I'm in trouble."  the other ladies in the room tell me that "I'm not in trouble, but they tell me that every time that I try to resist them, that I will not be able to defy them, because I will feel so good I will have no choice either way, so the best way for me to proceed is to comply."   I laugh, and all the ladies around me are telling me what a handsome guy I am, and they're telling me that I'm cute in all of this stuff and they're hugging me and kissing me, and I feel like I'm in heaven.

I wait about 15 minutes, and then two therapists Come into the room. One of them is @Notme and one is @Diaper00Wearer:  both of them are specialists in their craft. Notme Is the specialist in voice over and narration, Her and her partner will make sure that I am well taken care of, and all of their assistance will make sure that I am enjoying it all the way. The therapists both come into the room, and when they do they start explaining to me what's going to happen. I am trying to resist, I'm telling them the same thing I told Jackie, to "get out of here!", and they keep laughing and saying "OK we'll have to do it this way then", and then These ladies that are their assistants are instructed to Start entoning some instructions to me They tell me to relax, they tell me that I am in some sort of forest with a whole bunch of awesome things around me, Brooks and streams and bunnies and animals and a whole bunch other things, they tell me that here I don't have anything to worry about, I have no worries I have no cares, all I have to do is follow what these ladies are telling me, defying these ladies will result in me finding out just how much pleasure I will get, and they're basically telling me that defying them is wrong, but defying them is Bliss?

Therapist @Diaper00Wearer Continues to talk to me: I don't have any recollection of speaking, because I have that pacifier in my mouth, apparently she can understand what I'm saying while I'm mewling Under the pacifier, and I keep on trying to resist, and she keeps telling me to relax. She keeps on telling me what a sweet guy I am and tells me that everything will be fine shortly, and as I keep trying to fight it, I find that my body is being drained: feels like my energy is gone, she keeps entoning good thoughts to me, and telling me that I will be OK. She says that she will stay with me through the process.

The next step in the process is for me to be "Programmed" With this new information. Best way to do this, says the two therapists is to make sure that I am oblivious to what is going on, and that during this programming, I am made to feel as comfortable as possible and feel as good as possible. I am then brought in to some sort of a room, I can hear the sound of birds, and wind and trees, and I can smell the ground and I can smell the air, and I feel like I'm in heaven. My mind is wandering between going to a forest and being on a beach in Florida somewhere! I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but the ladies are telling me all these things about thinking about a beach, or thinking about going fishing, or going camping, or remembering something that I did as a kid. When I start telling them things, they keep talking to me. We have a conversation, and it is a awesome conversation, because throughout the conversation, I start feeling really really good inside, the ladies are touching me everywhere, and I still feel like I'm in heaven Unbeknownst to me I tell them secrets about how I feel and what makes me tick, and they're taking this information down. This time all I'm doing is giving them information, which is being recorded. When I'm finished with this, they tell me to get some rest, An unbeknownst to me, I have been hypnotized. Just hynotism will be used at a later date when I start getting worried again.

I get up, and the ladies are telling me that I don't have to move, I don't have to get up, and then I should get some sleep. They all lay in this Humongous bed, and they said that they will help me, and I tell them that I hurt and I'm worried, and they say that they will take care of it. They help me relax, and then, they end up telling me what awesome guy I am, rubbing my chest my arms my legs and then they start lightly stroking my body, which puts me in an awesome euphoria, I start laughing, and I can't stop, luckily I have a large diaper on, because all the water and things that I've been drinking will be coming out shortly, along with anything else that I've eaten. They allow me to enjoy their company, and they tell me not to worry. I end up making a mess of myself, they tell me that it's no big deal and they will change me, They end up doing it with dispatch and they do it professionally, and they do it with love. They want me to enjoy myself, they don't want me to worry, but they also want me to feel what it's like to enjoy myself as opposed to only thinking about it. These ladies have the power to make anything happen, in their magic touch makes me feel real good! I can't explain it, but every single thing that deals with my senses is being stimulated, and I have not felt this good before because I am getting sensations from everywhere! these ladies are kind sweet and loving, and they do care about me, so they want me not to worry. Part of this treatment is to stimulate my senses to the point where my worries are gone, and that every single time that I worry, I think of this experience.

So the therapists and their assistants keep telling me to relax and enjoy the fun. They Tell me that "while I have been naughty, that's no big deal, because once they're finished, I won't feel like being naughty again."  In my subconscious mind I'm thinking to myself that that is ridiculous, because how am I not gonna be able to disobey them? After a while, Brian is totally relaxed, one of the assistants is sitting at Brian's right, while the other is at Brian's left. The next thing I know I'm feeling this incredible sensation. Like 100 lips touching me, kissing me all over hugging me holding me, not letting me go. I feel like I've been placed in a giant car seat, I can't move but I'm sitting there laughing uncontrollably kicking my legs while my diaper crinkles and my plastic pants swish.  I'm so happy I can't control myself, which is exactly what these ladies are looking for. Little do I know that the next step will allow them to put me right into this state without me knowing about it, which is exactly what all of my caretakers planned, because they were worried that I was going to be resistant. So then they continue this awesome treatment. They keep telling me about awesome places and they keep telling me to visualize things, they tell me that "Here I won't have to worry about a thing, I don't have any worries, I won't be going to work anymore, I won't be leaving the resort anymore, and when I resist, or defy, all I will do is laugh and enjoy the feeling of being tickled by a million fingers, and when I feel like that, I'll remember being placed in a car seat and being forced to giggle, and as a result I will remember my diaper crinkling and my plastic pants swishing."  " Every time I think of the negative, this is what I am to think of, I think of the pretty girls, I think of hugging them or kissing them or being with them, and they will help me to relax."

When I wake up from this treatment, the next piece is that I see therapist @Notme:  Since she does voiceover work with stories, the therapist prepare a story in my honor. They use all of the things that they learned from me while I was under their control to build the story around my life. They ask me a bunch of questions and they ask me to tell them about the good things that happen in my life, and then they tell me about the fact that they're going to help me get rid of the bad. They tell me to remember a bad experience, and I remember when I was a kid, when people were being nasty to me or not listening to me or hurting me, and they tell me to forget that now, because I'm in a place where no one is going to hurt me again. She continues to tell me a story about How it's a good idea to not worry about things, and as I'm hearing this my mind is being programmed again. Little do I know that trigger words are being placed in my mind to put me in this state of being. I am in this state of being and I can't resist the temptation of looking at pretty girls, and when they end up asking me to do something, or they touch me in a certain way, my response is autonomic, just like peeing a diaper, I can't help it, it's part of my nature, and now I'm being programmed to forget all the bad things that have happened in my life. In its place I am instructed that my life is a lot better with all the bad things gone, and even when you learn your lessons from the bad things, you learn from the experience so that the bad experiences will reappear. I'm told that while you can never get rid of all bad experience, if I feel a bad experience coming on, all I have to do is say the word "Fishing pole"  And I will instantly relax and remember a place that helps me to relax. I'm instructed that if I hear the word "Red Rubber Ball"  That I instantly will become the age of 2 1/2: I will have no worries at all, and I will revert to that age, but I will have the ability to remember how it feels, and I will be allowed the opportunity to experience the feelings of that. I am then woken up out of this trance.

The ladies then prepare me for the next part of the procedure. That procedure is that I get to spend time with these ladies. They treat me to the most incredible dinner in my life, and have a lot of good experiences to share, and we have a great day. Go swimming and we have fun and we talk about the world around us. Several times during the day, I end up remembering the bad things, and as the therapist have programmed into my head, they end up saying  the word "fishing pole", and I remember things that are calming and relaxing, that I used to do on my youth. I relaxed then, and if for some reason that doesn't work they end up saying  "red rubber ball", and I become a 2 1/2 year old in ability, and all they do is tickle me and I start kicking my legs and acting like a young 2 year old would, unable to stop laughing!

Unbeknownst to me Jackie has contacted these two therapists. Jackie heard from Brian's bunny friend that he was concerned about things, and she showed concern, and rather than to force me the hard way, she ends up talking to these individuals. They helped Brian to remember the good things about where he is now, and not the bad things. These therapists have instilled in him the fact that you can always be young at heart, and young age, and act young and act silly, and that regardless of what happens there will always be somebody that loves you and cares for you.

Brian wakes up From his nap. He's still tired, and he doesn't understand why, because he got plenty of sleep. After a few moments, Jackie returns to check on him. She asks me how I slept, and I said that I slept good. I tell her that for some reason I'm not sure but I feel a lot better than I did before.  Jackie says that that was good, and that now hopefully I will be able to enjoy myself. Because of my programming, anytime that I worry about anything that they don't want me to worry about, they will use the trigger words to help me relax and forget it.  Jackie and the rest of Brian's caregivers really care about him, and @Goat and @TommyBubbles Also want Brian to succeed and enjoy his vacation. He wakes up and is redressed and then goes outside, he spends the day with Tommy and Goat, swimming and enjoying the day, and then having a bonfire. He Is really having a blast, when it appears that he is worrying about something,, someone reminds him about playing with a red rubber ball, and that makes Brian change his tune and all he does is laugh and kick his legs in Glee. Tommy and go see this and smile, knowing that Brian is finally relaxing and enjoying himself.

So Brian has learned one thing: "Resistance is Futile Defiance is Bliss!"  Brian thinks "Why the world did I try to resist, I'm a fool, I don't wanna leave! for some reason I get really really nervous, and I burst into tears, being that this is crazy and I'm not sure why?   Jackie and the other caregivers assess my condition, telling me that it's OK, and all of them are around me giving me hugs and kisses and telling me that I'm not going anywhere, and to enjoy it! they use the "red rubber ball" trigger, and I sit there and laugh and enjoy myself, and they leave me in that state all night.

When it is time to sleep, Eve and Elle and @TinyBunny come back to this compound, and they speak to Jackie. She says that the treatment was successful, but I may have remaining resistance, but for the most part, I am feeling a lot better and not worried so much. My caretakers take me back to tiny bunnies hutch, back to the room where I slept the night before, and all of the bunnies are happy to see me. My friend, the bunny that I rescued, follows behind me, and apparently jumps into my arms.  My caretakers instruct me to hold onto the bunny, so I hug the bunny close to me, keeping her Nice and warm, and the bunny thanks me chattering in bunny language that she thanks me.  I smile at her, and I have this funny looking smile on my face.

Finally we return to the hutch. Eve and her partner enter the hutch with me and my wheelchair. Know that I'm tired, and that I may be resistant. Tinybunny prepares the Magic Milk. I'm tired, so I end up telling them that I'm extremely tired, and apparently with the fact that I am in little mode, acting 2 1/2 years old, for some reason I am very upset, or very uncomfortable. They realize that they need to change my diaper, so they take care of that, and they do it lovingly and they tell me that everything is OK. they state that I must be thirsty, and I nod my head, knowing that they put the idea in my head, and also knowing that I am physically thirsty and need something to drink. First they give me a bottle of cold water, to make sure that I am well hydrated, they let me drink as much water as I can, because the diaper I have on will handle all of that. When I'm done drinking the water, they offer me a bottle of milk. I look at the milk and I shake my head, in the negative, and the three of my caretakers gently tell me "Noooo, sweetheart, milk is good for you, you need the milk, would you like it?, and because of conditioning, and being told that I need it, I shake my head in the affirmative, nodding yes. For some reason my body does not want to disobey them, so they tell me to open up wide, and they stick the bottle in my mouth. I start sucking the milk down, and I realize that I'm getting very very relaxed. Something goes through my mind and I can't realize how I feel this way or why, but it feels great! I feel like I'm on cloud nine. The caretakers are looking down at me, tickling me and smiling at me, and I find myself unable to move, unable to think about anything other than the pretty ladies taking care of me and wanting to be with them!   I can't resist, I can't move, and I'm at their mercy, but this is Bliss!

Brian wonders: Can I stay here? Will people know that I am not working anymore?  Brian knows that he wants to stay here, even if something may be telling him no. This is why his caretakers have taken the Liberty of hypnotizing him and making him feel good so that he will remember that. He has a bunch of thoughts running around in his mind, but those are clouding over, and he's forgetting this, as his caretakers look down with him at his continuous sucking of this bottle. this bottle is huge, and he will use his diapers tonight, and his caretakers are lovingly touching him and making him feel real good. They have a special touch: the touch is incredible, and let's just say That once they get done, my diaper is full, I have wet myself, I have messed myself, and I have released a happy bulge! I feel like I'm a foot off the ground, but I am an ecstasy, and these girls are taking real good care of me! I don't wanna leave, I want to stay here all the time, and I love it!

My caretakers know this and they sense this, and begin tickling me, because I'm in little mode I can't resist, and I start Kicking my legs, crinkling and swishing and laughing and just having a good old time, and then they say:

"Resistance is Futile, Defiance is Bliss, Little Man! YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED!" 😘😘😘😘😘😘  They then start hugging and kissing me all over the place, and I finally realize that this is the place that I want to be, there is nothing better than being in this particular situation, and I wonder to myself "Why the world it took so long for me to feel this way!?" I realized that my friends now are only trying to help me, and even if they do it in underhanded or sneaky ways, they will make my life better than it always has been, and I'll never have to worry about having a girlfriend again, because I have plenty of them to look after me!

(To Be Continued)

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited To remove spelling mistakes usage mistakes and capitalization errors

Good afternoon all:

Part seven of the story has been posted! as I have finished posting that particular part, I have also noticed that there is still room for improvement as far as usage and spelling, and words that may not be used properly, so I'll have to go back in and edit it again to make sure that all of this makes sense. There are seven parts of this, I will have to take it one page at a time and make sure that the intention of what I am writing is exactly what implies. This will mean that I will have to go back in and edit it again.  Every time I write something, for some reason I always seem to find mistakes after the fact, in words that I said using text to speech don't necessarily come out the way they should in print. That's why I have to go back in and edit, 'cause I want to make sure that it makes sense.

I want to thank all of my friends for encouraging me in writing my first story! it took a lot of guts to be able to think up the story, and I've been dreaming about this for a long time, but I was hesitant to write it because I was afraid someone would either laugh at it, or think it was totally ridiculous, but because it is a fantasy story, anything can happen, and usually does happen in a fantasy. Fantasy also means that there are things that are not real like the Magic Milk for example that I have in the story, or other things where people have magical powers to make me feel better or to do things they want me to do, this is a fantasy, but in some ways I wish it was somewhat reality, because sometimes I get lonely and I long for the day when I can visit with my friends, and have fun with them. The story helps me to deal with those type of issues as well, because even though I can't physically be with the people in the story, I can always dream about what could happen. I also wanted to be in a position where the story always has something of a believable aspect, because in the beginning the premise was that I was overworked, tired, thinking of nothing but my work or other things, taken care of everybody else's problems, and neglecting myself my health and my own issues. My friends in the story helped me to realize that I am important, and even though I'm trying to fight them, it is futile, and they will win, and when they win I win too! this story is something that is my first, and hopefully I'll be able to write some more, but I have to tell you that a story that you write can sometimes come from your dreams, and I guess it comes easier when you're thinking of your dream and you're able to write about it and verbalize about it and make people understand it!

It would be like me being on an island full of Amazon women! regardless of what I do, they are stronger than me, they are smarter than me, and they can satisfy my every need and my every curiosity, as well as to make me feel like $1,000,000. I've always had a dream like this, but sometimes I was thinking to myself when I was younger man I wish this would be real, but it's not! writing the story the way I did it has a ring of truth, with a bunch of fantasy intertwined, with friends that I trust providing me the way to relax and enjoy myself, by Hook or by Crook, and also Because sometimes what is good for you or what you need is something that you forget, and good friends have to show you what you're missing and why you need the help that you do, and sometimes they have to resort to underhanded sneaky tricks, or maybe to tickle you or to over stimulate you to get you to realize that there is a good part involved in something that sounds negative.

Notice that this story does not have any parts of it that are dark or scary. I figured that a particular story that is a fantasy probably shouldn't have very much scary content in it, except when I'm trying to battle my own emotions or my own feelings, and they're doing it for my own good. They are showing me that to fight them is ridiculous, to defy them, even though it's wrong to try to defy them, it is in my best interest either way, so I better settle down and relax. Because of me being nervous, they use their skills and their professionalism to help me relax, and then they add the pieces that help me to feel like I am on cloud 9. They stimulate my senses and make me feel like I'm a fool for trying to resist! that's what makes this dream something that I feel is real, because people in my dream care about me and want me to be successful, but they also want me to not disobey them, but to let them help me. Disobeying them in this situation will not result in me being punished other than the fact that they are just going to turn up the charm and turn up my sensitivity to all of the touch. They know my strengths, they know my weaknesses, and they will use my strengths and my weaknesses to help me to be the best guy that I can be.

I'm not sure how far I should go on this story, but I may have like a few chapters left I'm also not sure whether I should enter the story in the story contest, but before I even consider that, I want to make sure that editing has been made and what I submit makes sense. That way as long as it follows the theme of the contest, it should be accepted and then hopefully I will be able to add to it if I choose to. As I said I'm not sure how long this story will be, but I will consider making other chapters, now that me being afraid of things and worrying about things has already been dealt with by these awesome ladies who only want my best interest at hurt.

I hope everyone is enjoying the story, I understand that maybe some of the things I say may not come out the way they intend, but I plan on correcting and editing things that need to be edited. I just wanna make sure that my story is actually posted so that I don't have to remember it to try to republish it. Remember this is a dream and a fantasy, so I wanna make sure that I put it down exactly the way it comes out of my head, and then I'll go back in and I'll correct for usage spelling and grammar.

Thanks For the support!

Brian

(I have completed seven parts of my story as of today, Sunday April 30th 2023. At this time, I am going through my story and editing it for usage, spelling, errant words, storyflow and sensacleness and other things. The idea here is to make this story make sense, so that people can read it and not be wondering what the heck I'm talking about.

I have also gone in and started to edit each part of the story, so that I get rid of punctuation problems usage problems erroneous words repetitiveness and things that don't make sense. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's having a story that does not seem to flow, makes no sense, or when my text to speech says one thing when I say another, or doesn't even put a line into a story or a post when I put it there. That means I have to manually go in there and read each page of the story or each paragraph, and make sure that what I intend to say actually is there, and everything flows together and makes sense. To that end as of Sunday April 30th 2023 I have begun the editing process part by part, with my intention to enter my story in @kasarberang's Story contest! is something that I would love to be able to do, and I hope that people will find this story entertaining and will Find interesting, as this is the first time that I've ever written a story on daily diapers, and this is a story that came to mind because of many people, all of them mentioned at least once in the story, that made me think of how to put my crazy dream together so it has some sort of believability and continuity.

So as of now, I continue to go in and edit and make changes so that the story flows and makes sense and spelling errors and missing words are not a problem. I'll probably do this over the next three days because I want to be able to do some work on May 3rd, and get a new router for my network, because I burned out my primary router, because I was stupid enough not to let a firmware upgrade go through, and then I learned that I roasted the router and it is useless. I won't make that mistake again, so I will try to get this story edited all the way up to part 7, so that if I can submit the story to the contest, it is ready and it is edited at least that far up.  Thank you for everyone's kind words and encouragement, because without you, I probably wouldn't have written the story. As I continue the story I will make sure that at least each person that is featured in the story is at least mentioned once, and then I will post again, letting people know that maybe interested in my story that may not be mentioned that it is out there .  these individuals that I have not mentioned may decide that they want to read my story, and may find it interesting, so I will do that shortly so everyone is aware of it, but please keep an eye out for new parts)

Brian

Don't you worry your sweet heart Brian.. Love is coming your way and so far this is a beautiful story. I just hope that we can make it a reality. I have been so busy with summer fashion and haven't even had time to get on this thing (computer).. Love you, miss you, and the biggest tightest hugs from us both..

• Like 2
On 5/4/2023 at 12:56 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Don't you worry your sweet heart Brian.. Love is coming your way and so far this is a beautiful story. I just hope that we can make it a reality. I have been so busy with summer fashion and haven't even had time to get on this thing (computer).. Love you, miss you, and the biggest tightest hugs from us both..

@Evelyn Dellcerro

Good morning hugs!

I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out one way or the other if I am in a dream, or I'm just in a fog, or whether it's my allergies or anything else that's making it hard for me to be able to see. The story that you see is exactly the type of story that I envision happening if I were to go to some tropical island, somewhere where life is different, Wife means that we all try to get along, we all try to help each other, we all try to enjoy each other's company, and time doesn't have any Bearing. Almost like the song "Hotel California."  In that song you can go to this wonderful hotel, you can check in, have fun, then you can check out, but you can never leave. I know that in real life this is not exactly what happens, but if I had to have a place that was even close to this, this would be the place that I would envision. A place where whole bunch of people are around, they enjoy each other's company, they show concern for everyone, they try to take care of everyone, and we all try to have a wonderful time.

I was even thinking of You, and Elle, Remembering the good times that we've had together just talking, or doing the things to help us move forward in life. Even just a little bit of a hug or a kiss, or a laugh, or something to make us remember the Times that are the best, the Times that you don't wanna forget, even if it's just for five minutes, A time when we don't have to worry about all these worldly things that bother us or the world around us that seems to spin and a clockwise direction but always seems to want to spin in an opposite direction, which means the world is spending, but then it's shaking at the same time, cause it can't figure out where it's going, whether it's spinning around in the clockwise direction, or the counterclockwise direction, with everybody doing whatever they're doing, saying whatever they're saying, believing whatever they believe, and everything around us, it's no wonder that dreams like this seem to be things that flow like a writer, I don't know exactly why something so vivid comes to mind, but sometimes something that is that vivid opens your mind to the world around you.

The story I've written so far is partially fantasy, but a lot of the premise and the actual things that have caused me problems are true 110%!  So in a way it's partially true, and the part that is partially true is 100% true. I've had a lot of stress, but I'm trying to eliminate the stress as much as I can, remembering all the things that I use to cope with that stress! many things in life cause trouble, but I'm trying to ride them out and make them not be as bad, and without help from people like you and Elle, And others, I would not be the strong guy that you know of that always tries to do his best. I thank you for that, because it means a lot to me!

Imagine my surprise when I saw you post above! it is my hope as well that this year my 51st birthday is a lot better than my 50th! already, it seems like it's a lot better than it was! I was able to spend Thursday Friday and Saturday celebrating my birthday. Thursday, I spent it with a good friend, Friday I spent it with my father my stepfather and my brother and sister in law, I met a friend I haven't seen since I was about 17, who works at the place that my parents live at, and then on Saturday I spent the day just relaxing, and I didn't work. Monday I'm not even sure what will happen, but that is one of my birthday is.  Just having you respond makes me feel a lot better! I don't know exactly what the heck is going on or why everything was so bad last year, but I certainly do hope that I don't have to repeat that! if I have to repeat something like that, I might as well go to a place like in my dream and stay there! there's nothing more ridiculous than to have someone who you think cares about you and loves you run you down simply because they don't understand or because they're so worried about your health that they end up going overboard! i've made appropriate strides, and I plan on seeing my doctor in the next two weeks, and preparation for A colonoscopy! hopefully this won't be as bad as I think it is, but I'm prepared as best I can be. When I see the doctor in the next couple weeks I will find out where I stand, and I will ask him some questions, because my current doctor will retire in The summer and his partner in the fall, so all I have to do is be seen by my new doctor, and I will see where I stand. I'm not really upset or worried about it, I just don't want to repeat what happened when I celebrated my 50th, I might as well have been strapped to an electric chair and have somebody kill the switch for all I felt that day!

Maybe if I'm lucky, if I wish hard enough, the wish will come true! you guys are awesome and I do appreciate everything that you've done for me, the support the love the understanding and all of those types of things it means a lot to me, and I love you both for it! I know that we're all busy and we're all doing a lot of different things, and I hope that sometime soon hopefully maybe the wish will come true, I'm not sure about going to a resort so posh open and all of that, but at least some of these things can come true!

I'm glad that you enjoy my story!

Love, Brian