LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone ever tried to get a sibling, friend, or cousin into dl

This has probably been asked somewhere here but I couldn’t find it but I don’t was curious has anyone here tried to get another family member ( younger or older sibling or cousin) or friend into dl. I tried one time to get my younger brother into it and he wasn’t into it. He thought it was weird.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goodniteswearer89 said:

This has probably been asked somewhere here but I couldn’t find it but I don’t was curious has anyone here tried to get another family member ( younger or older sibling or cousin) or friend into dl. I tried one time to get my younger brother into it and he wasn’t into it. He thought it was weird.

@Goodniteswearer89

no! The reason is because it would have to be the decision of the person who you are asking to make the decision to get into the kink, or to make the decision to put a diaper on. if we ask someone to do it and they say no, then is. No one should try to force someone to do something that they do not want to do. That is one of the Cardinal rules of the lifestyle: we don't force anyone into the lifestyle because they might not be they'll be into it or think that they want to get into it.

Brian

44 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Goodniteswearer89

no! The reason is because it would have to be the decision of the person who you are asking to make the decision to get into the kink, or to make the decision to put a diaper on. if we ask someone to do it and they say no, then is. No one should try to force someone to do something that they do not want to do. That is one of the Cardinal rules of the lifestyle: we don't force anyone into the lifestyle because they might not be they'll be into it or think that they want to get into it.

Brian

@~Brian~  I don’t think he meant forcing.  But introducing it to them.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@~Brian~  I don’t think he meant forcing.  But introducing it to them.

@DiaperboyEddie12

I don't think that he meant that either, but if somebody wants that to happen, that should be the decision of the person he's asking.

Brian

• Like 1

I had a roommate that knew about my diapers and was ok with me wearing around the apartment. At the time I suggested he try it, but he declined. That's the only time I've ever suggested diapers to someone else.

• Like 2

I asked my cousin, way back as young kids. I had a pair of plastic pants, I had found. And I just asked, if he wanted to try wearing them. He said yes, and we were off to my basement play room, where I had the plastic pants stashed. No sooner did I get them out, and his mom called from upstairs, they were leaving 🤦‍♂️ It never came up again 😕

• Like 2

Nope. As diapers have a sexual component, in addition to the comfort one, I have ZERO interest in trying to get a family member into diapers. As for friends the answer is again no. Diapers are something that are between my Wife, my Daddy and I. We've answered questions sure but never tried to persuade anyone, that's their call to initiate, not ours.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I asked my cousin, way back as young kids. I had a pair of plastic pants, I had found. And I just asked, if he wanted to try wearing them. He said yes, and we were off to my basement play room, where I had the plastic pants stashed. No sooner did I get them out, and his mom called from upstairs, they were leaving 🤦‍♂️ It never came up again 😕

That must have been VERY awkward. LOL!😅😂

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Spider said:

That must have been VERY awkward. LOL!😅😂

More frustrating, than awkward. My aunt didn’t see anything, calling from the top of the stairs. 

• Like 1

No but back at age 8 some neborhood kid next door about age 5-6ish tryed to get me into them even though I already was lol. They were some red 3t-4t pullups. They felt ok but tight on my 8 year old body. The kid got in trouble for having others over(me) and I um broke his drum set too.

Actually the chain of events was that I was playing outside or just walking around. It was evening time, then some kid slightly younger then me wanted to play with me over at his place which was next door so my young mind didnt know how to question things yet; said yes. So i go inside, that kids appartment is quite different then the one I was staying at. So his room is on the top floor, then he wanted me to try on some pullups he pulled from the closet. I believe i hesitated at first but then said yes but only wear in the closet. I do remember taking close off and we both in them. I told the kid they were "hard to put on" which was my word for tight. They were red colored pullups but not the cars ones since cars didnt come out until a few years laster. I wore them for a minute and we played in the closet for that min then i told that kid I was taking them off which i did.

After that and close back on, i saw the kid's drum set. Small blue colored set that I start playing on. I remember hitting it so hard that I broke it.

All I remember after that was hearing parent walk in on lower floor then kid telling me to just play something. Kid got yelled at and the parent walked me back to my apartment and apologized to my parents.

Ive never told anyone this until now. Just not sure what others would think, you know.

• Like 1