LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Have To Use Public Transportation To Get Their Diapers Because They Cant Drive?

Hi All,

I Can't Drive Because of a Disability and when I first Started Discovered this Fetish there was a Store Right Across the Street that Sold Diapers, But Now that Store had to Close because the Mall in which it was Located closed in order to be Redeveloped, So Now I Must Ride the Bus to the Store in order to Buy my Diapers. Eventhough I ask the Clerk to put the Package in a Bag it is still Visible, & No one Has Said Anything to Me it still Makes Me Nervous. Does Anyone Else Have to do anything Similar to Get Your Diapers?

Rockies Fan.

I would just bring your own bag. Whether it be a smaller duffle bag or simply a brown paper sack from the grocery. Shouldn't be a big deal to ask them to double bag either, it helps a bit more.

It's a somewhat natural feeling to be nervous or slightly embaressed when buying diapers in person or even transporting them home on public transportation. I would suggest perhaps a large shopping bag, like stores sell or give out around Chritsmas time. Just take it with you when you go to buy your diapers. Everyone is different, and to me part of the fun is if someone does see that I have a bag of adult diapers and wonders if I'm wearing them! Others do not like that at all, so I agree that the best thing is to bring your own bag, large enough to hide the diapers you are buying.

i take the bus all the time, some stores will tell me that the package wont fit into the bag, so i go to walmart to get my stash, they always put it in a bag, i also have a laptop/computer carrying case that will conveniently fit a package of Large Depends,

but now i live in a city where i hardly know anyone, i almost got busted by someone i know, and i had the bag in a regular grocery plastic bag, but he didnt really seem to care or notice, so thats my take on it, no one will care what you buy,

what helps is that i have my mp3 player on the whole 30 minute bus ride so i dont have to talk to anyone

When I was in Prague i went all around and found a place that sold Tenas. I didn't speak the language so I actually had to pull the diaper outside the side of my pants and she knew what I was talking about. She then put them in a bag and she was even nice enough to take a newspaper and surround them in the bag so that no one could see what they were. If you take public transportation I recommend taking a newspaper and wrapping them up in it to take it back.

SDB

When I was in college I'd have to take either the bus or subway to a drug store to buy Depends. I would simply put them in a backpack before I left the store. Sometimes I'd have to open the package and arrange them inside the bag, but I never had a problem. Simply zipped it up and made it safely and discreetly back to my dorm room. I always went to a drug store away from campus, too, just to be safe.