LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 6/5/2023 at 9:35 AM, Guilend said:

First I absolutely love the implications at the beginning of this chapter about Amazon's getting spanked and diapered or forced to suck on pacifiers in school. I bet their parents weren't happy to have their kid come home in a diaper. I bet a few was kept in diapers longer by the parents for a longer punishment. Definitely got a spanking at home for sure. 

Secondly I bet Beckies panties are soaked right now. An argument can be made right now that she's also getting off on a diaper and likes diapers. 

I hope his stepsister walks in right before they "finish" and catches Beckie as she finishes in her panties. I don't think in this society it would be acceptable and maybe even seen as immature for anyone, especially an Amazon to basically hump someone's diapered butt or on a diaper period or have anything this sexual with someone wearing a diaper. 

Lastly I can't wait for the mother and friend get back to see what happened between the two, if anything. I'm kind of hoping the friend needed to pee, but the mother told her that she needs to find HER Little first and so the friend wets herself. Or something like that lol. I can't wait to see what actually happens. 

I'm glad you like the chapter, I think you're onto something about Beckie's behavior being inappropriate. It's wildly immature to play with her charge like this. Maybe someone ought to teach her the error of her ways.

On 6/5/2023 at 3:15 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Your writing is great so easy to read. 

Chapter 9-10 were great. Becky likes Kay baby or not. 

Thanks for the compliments.

Beckie likes Kaleb when she thinks he's like a Little, less so when she thinks he's like a Betweener. Its a confusing feeling for her, and it will be addressed by a more authoritative Amazon in future chapters.

Bad news.

I haven't been able to work on this story at all the past week or so, and I'm not able to write for at least a couple of more weeks. I may not be able to add any new chapters until July. Sorry. I do plan on finishing 'Recessive', the story has legs, and its like 60% done.

Good news.

I can use the extra time to plan on adding a lot more suggestions, there's been a lot of good ideas in the comments, etc. that I would like to add, but it will take some more meticulous planning to make everything happen. While not being able to write, I can still think about the story in the coming weeks, and put all of the pieces together.

As always, thanks for reading and comments. It's what really makes this fun.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, direking said:

I'm glad you like the chapter, I think you're onto something about Beckie's behavior being inappropriate. It's wildly immature to play with her charge like this. Maybe someone ought to teach her the error of her ways.

Yes it is. I can understand helping, like some rubbing and encouragement, but she mounted him and started grinding on him while getting herself off. I'd say she would be regarded in our dimension as a CG dom mommy, but in that dimension it is probably has bad consequences for someone like that. 

Beckie likes Kaleb when she thinks he's like a Little, less so when she thinks he's like a Betweener. Its a confusing feeling for her, and it will be addressed by a more authoritative Amazon in future chapters.

I have a feeling something happened to her or she witnessed at some point in her life, doesn't have to be bad, but it sparked an interest or sexual desire. Probably seeing a tweener get babied, especially by her, turns her on. Could just be something happened like someone saying something and she misheard or misunderstood as a young teenager and it caused something in her brain to wire up differently, make a connection that doesn't usually happen.  I bet it's her friend's mother that addresses it or maybe even her own mother, who knows. I can't wait to find out. 

Bad news.

I suppose you can have a life outside of the internet. I guess I'll just have to wait FOREVER. Just kidding, I hope you are at least doing well and enjoying yourself. 

Good news.

Okay, this does, sorta, kind of make up for the long, forever wait that I'll suffer patiently. I honestly can't wait, I wish you well. 

As always, thanks for reading and comments. It's what really makes this fun

You can always count on me to comment and definitely reading. *salute*

• Like 1

Sorry for the wait, some of the new ideas will come in after this chapter. The influence of extra time, good comments, and a new ideas have paid off, it’s going to get interesting for Kaleb and his teenage Amazon caregivers.

For those worried about Kaleb’s well being, I’ll try to take care of him. Or if I don’t, I’ll at least try to find a nice Amazon who will. 

Thanks for reading!

…..

Things weren’t looking so good for team ‘Clean Diaper’. 

Beckie pressed her bigger body against his back, effectively pinning Kaleb facedown on the bed. Her giant boobs bounced with every thrust of her hips, and the ride was getting rougher by the minute. The Amazon was grinding herself into him at a feverish pace, while Kaleb was stuck underneath, gasping for air, and clawing at the sheets. 

He tried to get away, he tried to pull himself free from her wondrous gyrations, but their bodies were pressed too tightly together.
There was sweating and grunting, and Kaleb struggled against every sensation, as if all five senses were at war with his willpower. 

He focused on keeping his mind out of the gutter; which was a difficult task, since his thoughts were the only things he had under control. His penis? Not so much. That guy had a mind of its own, and the traitor was trying steer his ship into dark waters.

The impromptu dry humping tutorial was making his own body mutiny. The crotch-side of the diaper was delightfully slick against him. Thirsty inner padding wrapped around his manhood, giving him a nice, warm hug. The helpless feeling of being trapped triggered his inner masochist. There were lovely smells; a mix of baby fresh and aerosol candy filling his lungs as irresistible pleasure burned hot between his legs.

“There we go, baby. There we go, nice and easy. Feel the rhythm inside of you — let out your inner Little. He wants to play!” 

Beckie kept encouraging him like he had a choice in the matter. 

“Once you like your diapies, you won’t feel so bad having to wear them. Once you love your diapies, you’ll never want to go back to big boy pants again. This is so good for your growth. Acceptance is the best remedy for Maturosis.”

Yeah, Kaleb didn’t believe that bit either. He didn’t say anything about it, even if her hand no longer covered his mouth. Arguing was pointless, and he doing all he could to breathe. Beckie managed to crush the air out of him with every pelvic push. He felt like he was an accordion, and this fast paced song was called the ‘crinkle diaper polka’. 

Kaleb did everything he could not to give in and release a ‘sticky’ diaper.

Don’t give in.
Don’t give in.

He was practically begging himself not to orgasm. His mind fought the urging from his body, as the passion commanded him to just ‘let go’. His insides screamed out orders in the name of pleasure, but he kept them at bay, his inner thoughts were his only ally — for now. If Maturosis lived beyond the confines of the textbook, then the goings on in his brain was his worse enemy.

It just kept going.
The hardness.
The slickness.
The delightful friction into the soft padding.

Just as he had about given up, and decided that making a sticky diaper wasn’t the end of the world, something surprising happened. 

A good surprising, rather than the usual bad variety.

The faux wood door to his room burst open with such force that it rattled the walls, and Layla came in like a tempest trapped in a soda can. Her bright eyes were locked on a small device with a screen.

“Stop it, you little pervert!” Layla shouted as the door flew open. “You’re throwing off the…”

His stepsister trailed off as soon as she saw what was happening on the bed. Both the Amazon and Betweener transformed into a pair of statues, which didn’t help matters, because there was no denying their wrong-doing even if they remained perfectly still.

“What the hell, Beckie?” Layla screeched at maximum volume. “Are you trying to bang my little brother?”

That got Beckie off his back, and fast. The Amazon mumbled some kind of explanation as she stumbled onto the floor, leaving them both panting and unsatisfied.

Kaleb took full advantage of the brief window of freedom. He scrambled off the bed and into the corner furthest away from his attacker, taking the package of wet wipes with him for self defense. If any one of the two Amazons tried to grab him, they were going to get a 2 pound brick of wet wipe thrown in their face. Maybe the baby powder would have been a better weapon. He could puff the stuff into their eyes or squeeze out a milky white smoke screen, but the powder canister was still far away on the bed next to Beckie.

The short haired Amazon scratched at her eyebrow as she tried to come up with a good excuse for her actions. Kaleb could tell that she was nervous, and rightfully so, Layla looked ready to toss her friend out the window.

“Um..” muttered Beckie, “it’s not what it looks like.”

“I sure hope it isn’t!” Layla countered. “His alarms were going crazy, the heat signatures detected by the padding combined with the Beta-alphas…”

Beckie squealed, “Did the computer say he was having a good time?”

Kaleb died inside. He’d done so half a dozen times already this weekend, but the taste of death was bitter on the tongue every time. 

“You should know better than to derail the Cushioning test,” Layla reprimanded her friend. “This is a school project, remember? How are we supposed to document his reactions if you force him to cream himself?”

“It was just a bit of fun.” Beckie tried to shrug away the guilt she felt.

“Science is serious business,” continued Layla. “So is our homework, we’re not supposed to confuse work and play. Plus... Ewww! He’s my little bro.” 

“It isn’t at all like that,” Beckie placated his stepsis with both palms raised. “He was curious about how to.. ‘get off’. I thought it was worth teaching him something about himself — if he really has Maturosis, he’s got to be curious. You were just curious, weren’t you, Kay?”

Kaleb caught hopeful eyes from both Bigs, they made him feel smaller in his own room.

He assured them, “I am 100%, totally not curious.”

“He’s trying to hide it,” giggled Beckie. “But that epic blush tells you everything you need to know. He’s diaper curious, it’s a classic defense from those suffering Maturosis. They like the diapers, but they insist that they don’t. The charade is all so silly, isn’t it?”

“Liar!” Kaleb cried out from his corner, he armed the pack of wet wipes to send forth like a missile.

“Chill pill, Little bro. Now one of you is not telling the truth. The good news is that I have a way to find out who’s lying.” 

Layla pressed some buttons on the touch screen of her hand held. 

“Kay-Kay, I just turned on the wave readers to see inside your Tweener head.”

Immediately, Kaleb didn’t like where this was going. Layla brushed a rebellious strand of blonde hair from her forehead. She exhaled a long sigh, then cradled the hand held screen like a soothsayers’ crystal ball.

“So tell the truth,” his stepsister said softly. “Did you ask Beckie how to ‘get off’ in your diaper?”

“No!” he shouted his answer. “Of course not!”

Layla shook her head and tugged at her lip with her mouth. “Then why does my computer say that you’re lying?”

Knowing that she had won, Beckie gave him a little cocky grin.

What? When did he ask how Littles got off in their diapers? Kaleb grimaced, he closed his eyes to try to find out when he lied, or did he forget or something? No, he wasn’t lying. The machine was lying. But machines never lied, unless they were programmed to lie.

This was all too much, coming too fast, coming too hot. The room was stifling. Maybe the wave readers were lying? Maybe it was all an Amazon trick. He searched the last few minutes as best as he could, coming away with a mental blank spot pre-diapering. Was he losing his mind? Was Maturosis turning his brain into Swiss cheese? No. No. No.

“See? I’m not wrong,” Beckie raised an eyebrow. “Curious is as curious does. You should’ve heard him asking all of his precious questions. He wants to know all about himself, and I was just helping him come to grips with his condition.”

Kaleb went to defend himself. “It’s… That’s… Ugh!”

“Try to be a little less ‘hands-on’ next time,” Layla said to Beckie. “I thought he was jacking off in his diaper. I was about to get the mittens.”

“Oh, come on!” Kaleb complained from the corner he crawled into. “You know I’d never do that, right?”

Kaleb glanced from one Amazon to another, hoping for them to see reason, but he didn’t know why he even kept trying. If they didn’t believe him before, why should they believe him now?

“My mom called,” Layla said. “Beckie and I are going to need to have a grown-up conversation in the living room.”

“What about?” asked Kaleb, cross-legged in the corner.

“Grown-up conversation,” repeated Layla, who side-eyed him hard. “You need to stay in here until you get yourself under control.”

“I am under control,” Kaleb snapped back. “Beckie is the one that’s out of control.”

Layla held up the screen that revealed his diaper’s innermost secrets. “I’m talking about this ‘boner boy’.”

Kaleb started, “I don’t have a— “

Then he stopped talking as he re-evaluated himself. 

As it stood, it looked like the boner patrol caught one. He was certainly still… yeah. Aroused would be the right word. The baby oiled mutiny inside his diaper remained out of control. Red faced and ashamed, he covered the front of the diaper with the purple pack of wipes. The padding of the level two DP was thick, but not thick enough to hide his semi-erection. His throat felt raw and the air felt like a giant stone with jagged edge. He swallowed his pride and forgot whatever words he was going to say.

“It’s a perfectly natural reaction,” explained Beckie. “It happens to Little boys all of the time, especially after bath time and a fresh change.”

Her happy face made him hate his situation even more. She loved what she was doing to him, and Beckie would have sealed the deal if Layla hadn’t barged in like her hair was on fire.

“Don’t worry about it, Kay-Kay.” 

Layla recognized the opportunity to get some more barbs in. She might as well pile on, he’d been humiliating himself all weekend.

“Maybe we can pour some cold water down there, but that would just set off your wetness sensor instead of your arousal sensor. Just the Little problems, am I right?”

“There’s nothing little about it,” purred Beckie as she batted her eyes at him.

Layla frowned at her friend. “Beckie… gross.”

“Sorry… I’m just… I dunno.” Beckie didn’t appear phased by Layla’s reaction, her inner ‘sponge’ was sopping wet and dripping on the inside. “He’s just so cute! I can’t stop thinking about him and his widdle teddy bear diapers. Just look at him over there, he needs a warm bottle and a nap. He might just wake up wet! Then he’ll need a change and a new outfit, then maybe we can take him to the park or something. I can’t wait!”

Layla paused. “Uh, Beckie?”

“Yeah,” Beckie beamed back.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m super,” answered Beckie. “I mean, I’m excited about the homework.”

“I think you both need a time out. Some separation is in order, for the good of everyone.”

His stepsister evaluated them both with her eagle eyes, then she pointed at him. 

“Kay-Kay, you’re in timeout. Stay in your room until I tell you can leave. Get a shirt on… if you can’t figure it out, you can call on me for help — not Beckie. She’s in timeout, too.”

Kaleb tried to argue, “I can dress my…”

“Maturosis affects your ability to dress yourself,” interrupted Layla. “Like it or not, you’re going to have to play by its rules. Also, no pants. I don’t want you to hide any more accidents, you can get a bad rash that way.”

“I don’t have accidents,” said Kaleb, who was stone faced and tired. “And I can dress myself just fine.”

“It’s okay to have accidents, Kay.” Beckie spoke rapidly as if her thoughts had a time limit. “I can change your diaper if you have an accident. Pee-pee, poo-poo, whatever is inside your diaper, I can take care of with love and care and devotion.”

“Alright,” said Layla. “That’s enough baby time for you.”

Layla firmly grabbed her rambling friend by the shoulders, turning Beckie towards the door to the hall, and guiding her to the living room. When Beckie was out of sight, Layla glared at him from the doorway one last time before she slammed the door shut, leaving him alone for the first time all day. 

What was that all about? Jeez, this was so crazy. He combed through his feathery hair with his fingers. It felt downy and soft from Beckie’s shampooing. He had to admit that it did feel nice.

Now that it was calm, his bedroom felt weird again. All quiet and alone, the ceiling fan wasn’t moving, and the sunlight seemed stale in the baby smelling air. Like this place was once ‘his’, but not really not ‘his’ anymore. 

The feeling came from something more than the diaper changing station that sat on his bed. Even non-Little related things seemed off and different. The posters on the wall felt like they didn’t belong, same with the computer and desk where he played games, same with the books he never read and the clean and organized closet his stepmom did the night before.

Then there were the diaper changing supplies, those were harder to deny. He fought hard against the reality of the moment. Like, did this really happen just now? The evidence was everywhere. The wipes were still in his hand, the changing mat on the bed, the baby powder in the air and all over his crotch, the discarded pink towel a wet heap on the carpet.

This was a murder scene — but who exactly got killed? His dignity. His dignity died right there on the bed, face down and diaper-ass up. The forced diapering and the bum-humping Big did the dirty deed. Kaleb might as well get the chalk and outline the gentle impression of his body on the bed sheets. 

Okay. Time to move forward.

He rubbed his palms together.

Shirt. Shirt.

Moving forward would help get his mind off things, he was sure of it. 

Kaleb went to the dresser, grabbed one of his many black shirts, and threw it on over his head. The familiar clothing felt normal and natural, unlike the pull-ups, monkey pajamas, and the diaper that he tried not to think about. 

The teddy bear diaper rustled as he moved, he didn’t have to fully waddle with each step, it was more a half waddle kind of thing. Thick plastic padding separated the thighs, the waistband flared at his belly, and the heavier padded backside slightly drooped from his bottom.

Maybe he could cover the DP by pulling down his shirt? No dice. He pulled down the bottom of his shirt, but it barely covered where the taps went across his waist. The baby blue teddy bears were there for all to see, even the big smiling one on his butt would be fully visible. It was all so embarrassing, and there was also a dash of hopelessness, too. — A wonderful mix for his psyche.

Kaleb had to cover up this diaper, for sanity’s sake.

Maybe he ‘could borrow’ one of Layla’s night gowns to cover up the teddy bear printed Detector-protector. 

Kaleb shook his head. 

Of all the bad ideas, that quick thought was one of his worsts, and would send the wrong message to the Bigs in the house. Amazons were notorious for turning regular Little boys into baby girls.

It felt so hopeless…

Think positive, Kay.

Positive. Positive. The good news was that he could still manage to dress himself. He examined his black shirt; it was on correctly, a rare win on this kind of day.

Celebrating the small victories felt kinda stupid, but Kaleb actually worried about not being able to do the simple things: like putting on his own clothes — as well as making it to the toilet on time. Which he was  0 for 1 right now. There was always the next bathroom break, he’d get it right the next time. Right? Riiight?

So why was he so down on himself?

The problem was that everything that sounded ridiculous was coming into fruition. Kaleb had to remind himself that Maturosis was only a made-up concept from pages of Layla’s stupid textbook. Layla and Beckie hadn’t fully convinced him that it was real; however, the big M-word certainly felt more alive than it did before this morning. Kaleb could feel it growing in the recess of his mind, ready to gobble up the rest of his maturity at a moment’s notice.

He was about to settle onto his bed, and wait for his stepsister to give him parole, when booming voices brought him out of his thoughts.

“This isn’t working like you said!” Beckie yelled.

“Because you’re not doing what I said,” corrected Layla, just as loud and just as fierce. 

It sounded as if Beckie and Layla were having an intense ‘conversation’. He could hear the two Amazons arguing in the living room, their angry words enough to hammer through the thin walls of his cheap house.

Suddenly, Kaleb had an idea. A better idea than wearing one of his sister’s dresses to cover his diaper. A much better one.

Eavesdropping was bad. His mom always used to tell him that. She said that when you eavesdrop, you heard things that you shouldn’t hear. However, she also was the main drive of putting Kaleb in the Little programs at school. So screw mom’s advice.

Kaleb hurried on his tip toes to the edge of the room, maybe he could hear better if he pressed his ear against the wall. 

He couldn’t miss this golden opportunity: a chance to hear what they really had to say, to peer through opposite side of their Kay-Kay filter and learn some hard truths. 

Amazons lied when they spoke face to face, it was in their DNA just as much as Littles liked to wet their pants. Any chance to pierce the veil was rare, and he’d long stopped caring whether or not eavesdropping was rude — it had been that kind of morning.

His stepsister was the louder of the two, he could recognize her extra-condescending voice from a mile away.

“This isn’t part of the plan! We are a team, remember? You need to tone it down before we’re all caught up like Charlotte.”

“I’m following the plan!” Beckie screamed back. “It’s not my fault that it’s falling apart. You’re the one who enlisted your dumb mom. You run ‘point’ on everything, and now that it’s getting rough you’re wanting to blame someone else. I don’t buy that!”

“Then you shouldn’t have signed up for babysitting duty,” snarked Layla.

“It’s not the baby that’s the problem,” argued Beckie, her voice was harsh and words came out sharp. “It’s little Miss Downfall, little Miss Perfect Plan, little Miss Suck-up. All you do is plot and plot, scheme and scheme. How do I know you’re not plotting against me? Or did you plot against Charlotte?”

Judging by the following silence, Beckie seemed to have struck a nerve. Layla was called out, and by a friend no less. And what had happened to Charlotte? Beckie seemed pretty upset about the missing cheerleader. Kaleb cupped his hand around his ear, turning up the volume of the next room.

“This isn’t a game anymore,” said Beckie. “I don’t feel like I can trust you.”

“Don’t be so paranoid,” his stepsister huffed. “Someone might think you have Maturosis.”

Beckie replied sarcastically, “I wonder who would give them that idea?”

Kaleb knew from personal experience that his stepsister would be the perfect one to lead that charge. 

There was another poignant pause as the two Amazons gathered themselves. 

For a moment, Kaleb thought they were done talking; their voices were getting softer, making it harder to eavesdrop. He pressed switched ears and pressed his cheek flush against the wall.

“Speaking of trust,” started Layla. “Why did you do it?”

“Do what?” replied Beckie.

Layla asked, “Why did you let Callie out?”

“You want to blame that on me?” Beckie said with a laugh. “That’s rich coming from the likes of you. I have no clue who let her out. You seem to think that it was your brother, but I’m pretty sure it was your mom. Maybe Callie got out on her own, since your house doesn’t have any safe playpens.”

“You never were the thinker of our bunch,” grumbled Layla.

“You know, Charlotte warned me about you,” snapped Beckie, she didn’t sound sticky sweet like her candy perfume. “Charlotte said to watch out when I’m around you, because you’re so two-faced and sneaky. But from from the sounds of it, it’s your mom she should’ve worried about. An empathy center? That’s crazy. This homework assignment has gone too far, we should stop the experiment and go home. Judging by the results, it’s just a matter of time until Kay is in diapers, let’s not be the ones to stick out our necks.”

Layla would have none of that idea.

“No, no! It has to happen this weekend. No way I’m aborting the Cushioning when we’re already passed the halfway point. My little brother has been able to dodge reality for far too long. I figured that he was just stupid and immature, but his Beta-Alphas tell the real story. The textbook has spoken: Kaleb HAS Maturosis, and he needs our help. Besides, I thought you were all about Kay-Kay in diapers, you’ve been running your mouth about it all weekend.”

“I was, and I still am,” answered Beckie, “but there’s a right way to take care of him.”

Layla scoffed, “And the right way is to climb on top of him and show him how to get off?”

“It was only a little lesson,” argued Beckie.

His stepsister laughed. “Is that what they call it?”

“As I was saying…” continued Beckie, ignoring the obvious jab. “If we do this wrong, he might drop too many social emotional levels. I love the idea of a toddler Kay, not a fully ‘babified’ Little. I want to see his smile, I want some of that playful personality, I want him to be him. We will lose him if we don’t do this the right way.”

“That still doesn’t explain your behavior,” snapped Layla.

“What do you want to hear, Layla? I just can’t help myself around him, alright? He’s too cute. You don’t see Kay the way I do, which is okay. You wanted him taken down a notch. I want him taken care of — I want him like he is — I want him happy. He needs to be content with Maturosis.”

“I shouldn’t have to remind you that we don’t get to decide these things,” said Layla. “Only Maturosis decides where his plateaus will be, not us. It’s a degenerative condition, not an opportunity to play house. Do you get what’s happening to him? Do you?” 

Layla’s voice was so firm it hammered into his heart, Kaleb was sure it did the same to Beckie. He held his breath in his room, unmoving, frozen solid from trepidation. As Layla laid it out for her friend, and unknowingly, for her hiding stepbrother. 

“The regression shows up first in his childish interests. Playing games, being irresponsible, not keeping up with his peer group. We’ve long since passed that point — now it will wreak havoc on his limited understandings. There will be childish emotional outbursts and toddler-like temper tantrums. He will need our help with the simplest of things, because the simplest of things will only overwhelm him.”

“I can help him,” offered Beckie. “Just tell me what to do.”

“You can listen for once,” Layla cautioned her friend. “The Cushioning test is designed to measure his descent, but it’s also designed to prepare him for his future. How has he reacted so far? With anxiety. With anger. With self-denial. Kaleb will be so frustrated and frightened when it all goes down, and he’s not going to take this well. Look, his toilet training is already starting to go, and he’s already curious about his diapers, it’s only a matter of time until he has a messy one.”

“I don’t mind messy diapers,” interrupted Beckie.

“The point is,” Layla continued, undeterred. “Kay-Kay won’t be able to properly dress or eat, or potty, you name it. His interests will change, so will his desires. He’ll need bibs, and bottles, baths, naps, and diaper changes. He needs someone to take care of him, not someone to make out with. When he gets worse, and he will get worse, he’s going to need more and more from a caregiver. Are you prepared for that?”

“I’d like to think that I am,” replied Beckie, self-assured. “I think we have to make him more aware of his condition. There are fun sides to being a Little. It’s not the end of the world.”

“I wholeheartedly agree,” said Layla. “I don’t think it’ll take much longer for him to come to some hard truths, honestly. Kay-Kay thinks Maturosis is just something we made up. That everyone is lying, and the world is all against him, but it’s really Kay-Kay just lying to himself — classic textbook typical Little persecution complex. Lies have a way of catching up to people who deny reality, and then the truth will hit like a truck. We need to be the ones to be there when it does; we need to be the ones to take care of him as he regresses further.”

“You’re right,” agreed Beckie. “We need to see this all the way through. Just do something about your psycho mom. I want to change diapers, not wear them.”

“I’ll get ahold of my mom,” offered Layla. “Maybe make her tone it down a bit.”

“I’d appreciate that,” Beckie said to Layla. “Is it just me, or has Kay been awfully quiet?”

“Let me check,” Layla said softly. “It looks like his arousal meters have gone back to baseline. I’ll go get him and make some lunch. I hope he’s not using this privacy break as a chance to mess his pants.”

“I call first wipe if he’s stinky,” quipped Beckie.

Both girls giggled.

Kaleb couldn’t stand to listen to the rest. He was too busy shaking in a fetal position on the floor. Maybe the truth was too much for him to handle. That’s why he was clutching at the carpet, fighting the tears in his eyes.

Maturosis was a ‘unkillable’ monster. A beast that lurked within without him even noticing until it was too late. Or Maturosis was a mythical monster, one that only exists for sake of believers, sycophants, the typical Amazon types. Something that didn’t exist outside of their ideologies and textbooks.

But which was it? 

Before this weekend, Maturosis totally belonged to the latter; but after that short bit of eavesdropping, Kaleb wasn’t sure about anything. It was like the rug had been ripped away from his world — and anything was possible. Even mythical monsters.

In hindsight, lies that came face to face were much better than the bitter truth. Truth sucks, but was it his truth? More questions than answers came from his ear to the wall. He hated to admit it, but Layla brought up good points. Like logical thinking. Not typical textbook BS, or her usual meanness; she sounded like she actually cared.

Who was the bad guy in all of this? 
Who was the one being unreasonable? 
Him? 
Her?

No answer pleased him. 

If Maturosis was real, and he was suffering from this ‘condition’, there had to be evidence. The proof would be in the pudding; hopefully, pudding in a dessert bowl and not in the back of his diaper. He had to keep an eye out for more said ‘evidence’. He had to swallow more than his pride. He had to see things from his stepsister’s perspective.

But what if Layla was just really good at lying? Dang, his stepsister was brilliant at spinning her web. So much so that Kaleb was actually starting to believe her. If he was sick with Maturosis, then her textbook was the only way out of this tunnel.

Kaleb rolled onto his back and brought his knees to his chest, wrapping his bare legs in  a warm hug. He folded in half, becoming a ball of a baby boy, diaper crinkling and all. The baby powder smell was everywhere, the baby feel of the soft padding cradled him as he rolled from side to side. His mind raced from all the possibilities.

His mom was finally right about one thing: The problem with eavesdropping is you might hear something that you shouldn’t hear.

• Like 13
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 11

This is so interesting! You have actually created a formulation in which the made-up malady Maturosis might indeed have a basis in reality. If not physically then at least mentally: Kaleb's resistance is faltering...

• Like 1

Oh no, Charlotte was dropped off at the Empathy Center? I wonder how that happened and how it was done so quickly. I wonder if her mother spanked and diapered her before dropping her off. Maybe she tested her first by making her wear a diaper or pull up and told to keep it dry and clean or she'd go to the Empathy Center and she failed. Lol

The mother will not be happy if she finds out what Beckie was doing. I wonder how close Beckie got to making a sticky in her big girl panties lol. I bet her panties are still wet and probably getting uncomfortable. I hope she doesn't get a rash. Maybe she should ask her friend for a clean, dry pair? What could go wrong with that? Lol

I love it. 

• Like 2

This is an amazing story.

Why wouldn't he enjoy what Becky is doing to him.

She should try to breast feed him to see what happens

all babies love to breast feed even me.

• Like 1
On 6/28/2023 at 2:16 PM, kerry said:

This is so interesting! You have actually created a formulation in which the made-up malady Maturosis might indeed have a basis in reality. If not physically then at least mentally: Kaleb's resistance is faltering...

Good to see you.

I’ve always liked the Munchausen-like qualities of Maturosis, it’s an extra dimension in the diaper dimension, and it’s perfect for manipulation and gas lighting. It’s also a fun catch-22 game played between Amazons and Littles, and I’m happy I get to borrow it for my Maturosis ‘fan fiction’.

As far as him breaking, Kaleb is about to learn the hard lesson that a little self doubt can go a long way. Especially when the Cushioning test goes into high gear.

On 6/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, Guilend said:

Oh no, Charlotte was dropped off at the Empathy Center? I wonder how that happened and how it was done so quickly. I wonder if her mother spanked and diapered her before dropping her off. Maybe she tested her first by making her wear a diaper or pull up and told to keep it dry and clean or she'd go to the Empathy Center and she failed. Lol

The mother will not be happy if she finds out what Beckie was doing. I wonder how close Beckie got to making a sticky in her big girl panties lol. I bet her panties are still wet and probably getting uncomfortable. I hope she doesn't get a rash. Maybe she should ask her friend for a clean, dry pair? What could go wrong with that? Lol

I love it. 

Their missing friend comes back from the Empathy Center in this chapter, which begins the outside influences on this story, including yours.

When does textbook-based Maturosis fly back at the Bigs like a boomerang? Starting now. Well, more details in the next chapter, this one is long enough already.

On 6/30/2023 at 8:49 AM, Eagle0769 said:

This is an amazing story.

Why wouldn't he enjoy what Becky is doing to him.

She should try to breast feed him to see what happens

all babies love to breast feed even me.

Kaleb doesn’t quite think of himself as a baby. He’s just starting to reconsider what he previously considered Amazon lies and ‘textbook nonsense’. 

Don’t worry. This won’t be his last tussle with Beckie, maybe he’ll feel more willing next time around. If the Amazons have their way Kaleb will learn to enjoy his diapers.

————-

This chapter is pretty wordy and covers a lot of ground. I didn’t get as far into the new ideas as I wanted, but I did get to bring in a new character that came from suggestions.

I started ‘Recessive’ based on one sentence: “No, mom, I don’t have Maturosis.” I had a story with an ending in mind, but it was just going to be a simple Amazon vs Betweener story about a one-sided sibling rivalry.

After I posted, good writers and good commenters came up with some good ideas. I considered them, but I wasn’t sure how to make Maturosis work with the Bigs. I know now. It doesn’t get to be revealed this chapter, but it’s coming. The trajectory of the story is going to change, and no one is safe; but don’t worry, Kaleb still has his journey to take, he still has to get to the other side of the Cushioning, but there may be some changes heading his way — and not just his diapers.

Thanks for reading, and liking, and commenting.

———

Lunch was already on the table when Layla escorted him from his room to the kitchen. A fruit salad sat at his usual spot, alongside a plastic plate of animal crackers and a tiny cup of milk. This kind of daycare fare was something he could expect for a long time, if this Maturosis thing got the better of him.

Think positive thoughts, Kay. One step in front of the other; that’s how he learned to walk through the tough phases of life, but would this phase end with a dirty diaper? 

Kaleb halted at the edge of the table. His heart pounding. His throat caught. Layla tried to pull out his chair, but he stopped it with his bare foot.

“Who made my lunch?” Kaleb stammered, all too wary of a hidden powder-pack of laxatives. “I want to know if there’s anything bad in it.”

“Quit being silly,” Layla sounded annoyed. “Why would there be anything bad in your food?”

“I dunno,” muttered Kaleb. “A Little named Callie comes to mind.”

“Come on, Little bro. If you keep acting this paranoid, I’ll have to log it into your data. Let me help you sort it out. Callie is a Little, you are not. She has a more extreme case of Maturosis than you. That is, unless you think your Maturosis is on her level.”

“I’m not saying that!” Kaleb said louder than he wanted. “I’m just asking a simple question, so who made my lunch?”

“I did! It was me!” Beckie exclaimed from the living room. She was supposed to be compiling the data from the day before, but her eyes hadn’t left him since he came from the hallway.

In his room, Layla had informed Kaleb that Beckie was on strict orders to give him space, and it appeared as if she struggled with Layla’s commands.

The exile to the living room wasn’t the only thing she was struggling with. Beckie seemed to be sweating from everywhere. There were dark patches all over her gray workout shirt; under her arms, at her heaving bust, and a stain blossomed at her lower back. Her face was flushed into a deep crimson, especially around her cheeks and her maudlin smile. The short haired cheerleader cooled herself with a makeshift fan from a stack of research papers.

“Do you like it, Kay? Please tell me that you do. I did my very best. Whew! Did summer get here early, should we turn up the air conditioner?”

Kaleb returned his attention back to his stepsis, expecting an explanation for Beckie’s odd behavior. 

“Try to ignore her,” advised Layla, “it’s a mothering thing.”

Kaleb grumbled, “You’re going to have to do better than that.”

“Alright, for your curiosity’s sake, I will.” 

Layla pulled the chair out without further fuss from her stepbrother. 

“Beckie seems to be suffering from a hormonal imbalance. Hot flashes. Excitable personality. Hunger for empty carbs and sugars. Her body is starting to physically respond to being around a baby. We normally take pills to control this reaction until we adopt, but Beckie seemed to have ‘forgotten’ hers.”

“Hormones? Body response?” Kaleb squinted as he thought about what she said, then spoke low enough only for his stepsister to hear. “She wouldn’t be lactating, would she?”

“That’s none of your business,” answered Layla, with a hint of a grin. “All you need to do is sit down and eat some food. I’ll bet you’ve got an angry tummy.”

Yeah. Beckie was 100%, totally lactating. Her teenage Amazon body sent into a tailspin preparing to nurse a Little. The only problem was there wasn’t any other Littles around, only Kaleb; so it would be wise for him to steer clear of Beckie. Suddenly, lunch didn’t sound so appetizing.

“Sorry, but I’m not hungry,” Kaleb lied, he was withering away from the inside.

“Uh-oh, I think I hear your Maturosis talking.” Layla snaked her hands around his waist just above his diaper, threatening to lift him from the ground. “Since you’re having a bad day, I’ll give it to you plainly: Either you get into your booster, or I’ll put you there myself.”

It had been a total of five minutes since the eavesdropping incident, and the two of them were already at each other’s throats. This was common between them; the bickering,  fighting, and Layla getting the upper hand. All of this interaction was par for the course. So why did he keep playing this game? Good question. 

Yes, his stepsister made some good points when she unknowingly explained every bit of his dark future.

Yes, her ideology was fact based and textbook approved, plus she had the support of practically all of civilized society.

Yes, she was bigger, smarter, and stronger than him. An honor student with perfect attendance, a class and family favorite, a ‘do-no-wrong’, ‘one-of-a-kind’ perfection of an older sibling.

But, no.
He didn’t fully buy into her sciency schtick, even if he had raging doubts about his own stance on Maturosis.

Kaleb dug in his heels and crossed his arms, he wasn’t going to be led along so easily. He shook her hold on his hips with a quick shimmy.

“I don’t think you heard me right, Big sis. I just told you that I’m not hungry. Besides, Maturosis doesn’t talk, because it doesn’t exist, and because it’s all made up garbage like the rest of your stupid textbook.”

Layla lowered herself down to his level, all it took was a bend at the hips and both hands on her knees. Now they were face to face to have a heart to heart.

“I thought we were passed this, Kay-Kay.” 

Her voice was soft, but harbored a hidden sharpness, like a dagger sheathed in silk.

“You’re so deep into regression that you’re not in the right state of mind. You haven’t had anything to eat all day. This isn’t about torturing you, it’s about self-care. If you don’t take care of yourself, someone else will. If you don’t eat this lunch, I’ll be forced to make a bottle and lay you across Beckie’s lap.”

Kaleb shuddered from the insinuation, and its corresponding mental image.

“Who knows?” continued Layla. “She might not need the bottle to feed you.”

Unconsciously, his eyes snuck over to Beckie on the couch. The Amazon wore a beaming smile as she tapped the top of her lap with both hands. Layla was serious about the bottle, and the other vaguely veiled threat. He knew better than to test her resolve, and he was super hungry.

“Okay.. okay… I’ll eat the fruit.” 

Kaleb raised his hands into the air, making it easier for Layla to lift him into his familiar booster seat. His butt knew that seat more than anything, but he expected it to feel different since he was now diapered.

What he didn’t expect was the new shale gray safety strap attached to seat that was totally not there before. 

The world rocked wildly as he tried to resist.

He managed to croak, “Hey! Wait!” as she managed to control him.

Kaleb struggled in her grip as she spun him around, placing him diaper first into the booster. He grabbed at her wrist as she reached for the nylon strap, applying the brakes the same way as he did with the dining chair.

Layla groaned, “What is it now?”

“What do you think?” Kaleb kicked at his stepsister.

“I think you’re acting like a child,” replied Layla. 

Kaleb shook his head. “No, I’m not.”

Layla didn’t have to say anything in return; he was totally acting like a child, and Kaleb totally knew it.

Why was a simple and silly seat-strap a big deal to him? Two words: Changes and reasons. There was no reason for this change. And it was infuriating.

Managing his temper was starting to feel like a full time job. Any kind of emotional outburst would look like Maturosis in the ever watchful eyes of an Amazon. He’d learned this fact from listening through the wall; and despite what his teachers had claimed, Kaleb wasn’t stupid.

On the other hand, it was just a seat belt, meant to go over his lap, to be buckled with a plastic buckle. This was hardly the firing squad that his threat sensors made it out to be. He was over-reacting, so what? Sometimes, his brain had a mind of its own, waving red flags where there wasn’t danger. 

Still, changes and reasons. Reasons for changes.

His mind kept traveling down that well-worn path, the one he’d trekked his whole life, the one that denied what the Bigs wanted him to be. The path made good arguments, sound ones. Kaleb had been sitting in the booster for a good part of his teens, and he’d never had he needed a belt to sit in it. 

Kaleb burned with more questions, grabbing and choking the strap with his right hand like it was a deadly snake. He snarled at his stepsister, his hands were shaking for some reason. His face felt hot to the touch and not because he was lactating.

Kaleb asked, “What’s this?”

“A safety strap,” Layla answered as she ripped the belt free from his hands. “So you don’t fall out of your chair and bump your head.”

Kaleb cleared his throat, some defiance was in order. The insinuation from the new strap sunk deep into his bones. It would start with seat belts and end in high chairs, that’s the way this Maturosis cookie ‘crumbled’.

“I don’t need a ‘safety strap’,” insisted Kaleb. “I’ve never fallen out before, and I can sit perfectly fine on my own.”

“Alright,” sighed Layla. “I guess you’ll need another explanation.”

He could tell that her patience was wearing thin, but Kaleb couldn’t decide if that was a good thing or not. 

Okay, he could decide. 
It was funny. 

The biggest punchline was watching his stepsister slowly get mad over his incessant questions, like a witchy frog in boiling water. This time around, Kaleb got to control the temperature.

Layla continued her lesson on Maturosis, while Kaleb tried to prepare more questions, hoping to get a ‘reaction’.

“One of the many side effects of the onset of Maturosis is the loss of equilibrium…”

“Equal what?” interrupted Kaleb.

Layla sighed. “Your center of balance…”

“What about it?” asked Kaleb.

“Let me finish for once,” Layla said harshly, she had the ever-so familiar look of an angry teacher. “Or are you going to keep interrupting me?”

“I just have questions,” Kaleb said with a shrug. 

“You know who else has questions?” Layla snarked back at her brother. “Four year olds ask too many questions, that’s who. And are you four years old?”

“No!” Kaleb expressed in way that said ‘I’m not a four year old’.

Layla wrapped his small Tweener hands into one of hers and softly placed them into his lap. She was treating him like a preschooler, which wasn’t exactly calming.

“Then be quiet and let me finish. Now where was I? Okay. Maturosis leaves its fingerprints throughout the brain. There is evidence that the physical regression starts inside the cerebellum. You know, the part of the brain that maintains muscle control, posture, equilibrium.”

Kaleb went to interrupt with another stupid question, but Layla put a finger to his lips.

“As Maturosis works its way through your brain, it toggles and switches, makes changes here and there, reverting mental capacity to that of a young child. Unfortunately, regression is a natural progression for Littles. Are you following?”

Layla paused for him to ask another question, but he didn’t have one ready to fire back.

“I asked you something,” Layla minded him softly. “Are you following, Kay-Kay?”

Unfortunately, Kaleb was following. Despite all his efforts to do otherwise, despite all of his hatred towards this textbook stuff, despite all of his doubts, he was following like a good little duckling.

“Um.. yeah.” Kaleb swallowed hard. “I’m following.”

“Good boy,” continued Layla, she rubbed the sides of his bare thighs. “The cerebral adjustment is the reason why Littles, who have been walking just fine all of their lives, suddenly need help getting around. That’s why we have strollers and car seats, high chairs and cribs. That’s why they ‘toddle’ like toddlers, and in bad cases, they may need to crawl like babies.”

“Oh, no, no, no.” Kaleb wasn’t following anymore. “The reason Littles crawl around is due to you guys. I’ve heard of the surgeries. You know, the ones that mess them up and force them to crawl.”

“Once again, you’re failing to understand.” 

Layla pulled the strap across his lap, preparing to buckle him in. This time, she tapped his hands away when he went to protest. 

“Those surgeries are for their protection. It’s dangerous to try to walk and fall over, over and over again. They could bump their Little heads. Not all Amazons Little-proof their houses, one sharp table corner, and we’re talking about more than just little ‘boo-boos’.”

Kaleb had to question this kind of logic, it was bad to let the Bigs run roughshod with their philosophy.

“So you’re saying that you hobble Littles in the name of their protection?”

“Of course!” Layla exclaimed with an inappropriate amount of gusto. “Everything we do is for their safety, everything we say is for their benefit. The baby treatment isn’t for our sakes, they need the diapers because they lose control of their ‘pottying’. It doesn’t stop there either, the onesies and baby clothing comes from multiple studies. The research states that Littles are calmed by pastel colors, soft infantile clothing, and they loved being considered cute. In fact, Maturosis changes their sexuality, adjusts their desires, and gives them mommy and daddy cravings, it’s all in the textbook.”

“Oh, I’m sure it is,” replied Kaleb.

“You think that this is all about Amazons?” Layla sounded shocked, but not too shocked. “That we’re all some crazy cult of motherhood, that we force Littles into sucking their thumbs and messing their pants? I mean, why would we want to change their dirty diapers? That’s ridiculous.”

“I heard that Beckie likes changing dirty diapers,” hissed Kaleb, he didn’t like all of the ‘pin-it-all’ on the Littles kind of energy.

Layla snapped his buckle together with a loud ‘click’.

“Now, where would you hear something like that? Were you spying on our ‘grown-up’ conversation?”

Yikes. She’d caught him in the act of eavesdropping after the fact. Kaleb searched for words, but none came, only a good case of the ‘Ums-and-Uhs’.

“Uh… um… umm… uhhhh..”

“It’s okay, Kay-Kay. Beckie does like taking care of those who need taking care of. Who doesn’t? Littles are sweet, and Littles are cute, and let me let you in on a secret.”

Layla leaned in close to her stepbrother, he could feel the heat from her skin, but he didn’t shrink from her as she towered over him, eclipsing the light fixture over the table.

“I think she wants to take care of you,” said Layla in a hushed voice. “What do you think of that?”

“Nah, really? Where would you get that idea?” Kaleb whispered with enough sarcasm to down a rhino. “She tried to make me ‘orgasm’ in my diaper.”

Layla giggled.

“Make you? And you weren’t willing at all? You remind me so much of the Littles that mess their pants. They always say that the Amazons make them, but they’re just being ridiculous, like all babies.”

“What about Callie?” argued Kaleb, his tone was accusatory, and he was starting to get mad. “You poisoned her bottle. You ‘made’ her mess her diaper. You made me wet my pull-up. Now, I’m in a diaper. You made me take this Cushioning test, now I’m being strapped into a booster seat. What’s next, a high chair? Or a crib? A car seat? Daycare? A nanny?”

Layla returned her classic ‘smarter-than-you’ smirk as he got upset; she probably thought his bad attitude was just another symptom. Or worse, that his red faced tirade only made him look cute. Like it or not, he was in his seat, all buckled and ready to eat. He was safe, and secure, and everything that she wanted him to be: An oversized toddler in just a t-shirt and a diaper.

“You’re wild, Kay-Kay. This isn’t some grand conspiracy. We’re trying to look after you since you’re unable to look out after yourself. We’re helping you be your best ‘you’, that’s all. Now let’s talk about your eating.”

To help him eat his chopped fruit, Layla had given him a special Cushioning test plastic fork. It was baby blue like his diaper with an elephant on the end, exactly the kind of fork that a Little would use, but Kaleb was past the point of arguing. Anything he could do to protest would be used to further explain his descent into Maturosis.

Of course, Layla took the time to explain how the fork had sensors and weights to help measure the stigmatic ‘deterioration’ of his ‘fine motor’ skills. Those were mostly her words, not his. She also added a few more scientific terms with many syllables, but he didn’t pay attention to them since he was dead behind the eyes.

When she was finished, she double checked the fastening keeping him in place. Then she eyed the wetness indicator at his crotch for a second before she turned away, to leave him to eat by himself.

Then she turned back.

Layla looked concerned. “Anything wrong, Kay-Kay?”

“No,” Kaleb grumbled back, “nothing wrong.”

Which was a lie, because everything was wrong.

Layla ruffled his feathery hair. “Then get that sour-puss pout off your face, puffy britches.”

Sour-puss pout? Puffy britches? That was metaphorical sponge talk, not Layla talk. Whatever. His stepsister was about to go away, and he was about to get some blissful silence.

But before she did, Layla planted a friendly kiss on the cheek, which he immediately scrubbed off with a balled fist.

“I know you don’t like your safety strap, but you don’t want to fall out and get a ‘boo-boo’. I also know that you’re super nervous about what happens next. Don’t you worry, you’ll always have your Big sis. You’re precious to me, my sweet Kay-Kay. All of this is for you.”

There was something wrong with the way Layla used his pet name. ‘Kay-Kay’ was just about as old as their relationship, she’d always referred to him as a child because she knew it bothered him. But this time, ‘Kay-Kay’ lingered behind without the mockery that typically came with it.

Kaleb tested the sliced fruit with a touch of the tongue, sniffed at the zoo cookies, and took a pair tentative sips of the milk. No tampering detected. Nothing strange going on, nothing secret. He was also very hungry and very thirsty, so he didn’t put up any fuss or a fight or a fit.

He shoved a tiger cracker in his mouth, appreciating its salty sweet crunchiness.

Kay-Kay. No big deal. He’d heard it many times before. It just came across differently, that’s all. There was no reason to dwell on it. So why was he dwelling on it? 

It just sounded different. Endearing, even. Like Layla actually cared about him — he didn’t know why he suddenly felt that way, but he did. Maybe it was a lingering effect from his ill-advised foray into eavesdropping, or it had something to do with saving him from Beckie in his bedroom.

Speaking of Beckie, the short haired Amazon may have had strict orders not to go near Kaleb, but she still leered at him from the living room at a distance, sneaking peeks at him as he ate.

He was mid-chew into a strawberry when the front door opened. 

Daylight cascaded through the living room, making the whole house feel that much brighter. His terrible weekend had been so overwhelming that he’d almost forgotten the outside world even existed; suffering from Maturosis does that to a guy.

Debbie made her presence known with a screeching loud, “We’re home!”

All eyes shot to the door as his stepmom carried in an armload of giant plastic shopping bags. His stepmother rustled with every step as she struggled to get them all to the counter. There were so many, and they were so full, they were all from a popular Little’s and Betweener’s outlet. 

He took a deep breath — this was going to take some getting used to.

“You should have seen all the sweetest things that were on sale,” Debbie said to no one in particular. “I’m just loving my new role as a mommy. It’s been what I’ve been missing, honestly. I feel so alive. I love shopping for cute things — for my cute things.”

Yep. Stepmom was still spongy strange. He should’ve figured by her motherly outfit.

Debbie wore a dark navy dress with a low bust and flowing skirt that swished when she walked. A broad white hat covered her blonde hair and thick oval sunglasses covered her eyes. His stepmother appeared happier than he’d ever seen her, a toothy grin as she greeted everyone, a smile almost as bright as the real world outside.

Debbie hustled over to his stepsister and greeted her with a kiss to the cheek.

“Thanks for holding down the fort while I took care of some business. You’ll never guess what happened… No. Wait. I don’t want to ruin the surprise, so I’ll shut my trap.”

Layla looked over the bags that sat on the kitchen counter with a regretful look, this was totally not a part of her intricate plans.

His stepmom was too busy reading the room to notice Layla’s forlorn expression.

Debbie glanced about the house. “Why is it so dark in here?”

Layla sighed.

“You’re still wearing your sunglasses, mom.”

“Oh, yeah.” Debbie giggled like she was a teenager. “That did the trick. Hi there, Beckie. I didn’t see you moping around in the dark.”

“Hi… Debbie.” Beckie softly smiled back.

The short haired cheerleader kept looking to the door for the return of their friend, but Charlotte was nowhere to be found. She didn’t appear to be sweating as much, he guessed that the hot flash was over. The research notes were corralled around Beckie on the couch, same with the open laptop, and various devices tasked with tabulating the data from his wave readers.

His stepmom wandered the adjoining living room now, Kaleb could tell that she was looking for him; he desperately wanted to go unseen, but he was kinda strapped to a booster seat at the moment.

“I see Layla… I see Beckie… but I don’t see my sweet little Kaleb. Tell me he was a good little boy while I was gone. Or was he naughty? Does he need a spanking?”

Layla assured her, “He was fine, mom.”

“Where is he hiding, then?” Debbie searched the living room area around the playmat. “I want to see my baby boy.”

Layla pointed his direction like her mom forgot the location of her own dining table.

“He’s at the table,” said Layla, “eating lunch.”

Kaleb shrank in his chair as Debbie made eye-contact. He could actually see her face light up from the sight of him in his diaper. Yuck. He hated sponges.

“There he is!” His stepmom shuffle-stepped her way to him with arms spread wide like mandibles. “Our special boy. Oh, look at that cute diaper! I love, love, love those little teddy bears. What happened to his pull-up, did he have an accident?”

Kaleb gritted his teeth. “No.”

“Actually, he did have a small ‘oopsie’,” Layla corrected her stepbrother as she came into the kitchen. “He absolutely soaked his pull-up before his bath time. Even after we asked him if he needed to potty, but you know Kay-Kay, as stubborn as he is cute.”

“Don’t worry about it, dear, it was just a matter of time,” Debbie said as she further evaluated the change in his wardrobe. “When did you check him last? He might be a little wet from another accident. I don’t want him to have a soggy bottom and clammy thighs.”

Layla grinned at Kaleb. “Knock yourself out, mom.”

Not worth the hassle of a fight, Kaleb spread his thighs to give her access. Another cracker went into his mouth, followed by a good sip of milk. Lunch was a good thing.

There was less pomp and ceremony than usual to her diaper check. It was no longer a ‘pants check’ since he was no longer wearing pants. His stepmother shot a hand to his crotch and gave the thick padding a firm squeeze. Then she sniffed the air around him as he squirmed in his booster seat.

“He smells like a clean baby to me,” Debbie said as she stroked his cheek. “And he looks so happy this way.”

Kaleb rearranged his face into a deeper scowl, giving his furrowing brow a bit of a cramp from over exertion. Sometimes he couldn’t tell if his stepmom was just stupid, or just lying. He smashed a cracker into his mouth in retaliation, chewing loudly and sending crumbs everywhere.

“Hey, mom,” Layla said tentatively. “Did you find Callie?”

“No, we didn’t.” Debbie cradled Kaleb by the back of his head, her touch felt so soothing that he didn’t protest. “Charlotte and I stopped by Little procurement and alerted the proper authorities. Naughty Callie won’t get too far. But you know what they say, a baby in a bassinet is worth two Littles still trying to ‘adult’.”

“No one says that, mom.” Layla wasn’t having a good time with her wacko mother.“Where’s Charlotte? Did you drop her off at her place or something?”

“They’ll be here in a second,” explained Debbie. “Let me show you what we picked up at the store.”

Wait a sec. 
They? Who’s they? 

Kaleb shot a look to Layla, who returned one with equally wide-eyed bewilderment. A lot was happening at once, and he had a front row seat to everything — and snacks, too. 

However, one thing was clear, ‘they’ was definitely not a good thing, and ‘they’ wasn’t a Layla thing either. Whoever ‘they’ were, ‘they’ had stopped at a Little supply store.

Kaleb turned his head and glanced over to the bags. He spotted a three pack of “Quiet Time” pacifiers, a four pack of heavy bib/burp cloths, and a weird looking Zebra themed rattle thing. And that was just one bag, there were at least a dozen in the kitchen, maybe even more in the car. Where did his mom get the money to buy all of these things? His family was never the type to have money, even if his father worked all of the time.

More mysteries.

Kaleb anxiously shoved another cracker in his mouth to combat the suspense. 

“Mom?” Layla approached Debbie as his stepmom organized the plastic bags into random piles on the countertop.

Debbie didn’t look up from the bags. “What, honey?”

Layla asked, “Who is with you?”

“That’s the surprise,” Debbie delivered with a creepy smile. “And I don’t want to spoil the surprise for my sweet Princess Lay-Lay.”

“Mom! You can’t call me that!” Layla took a step away from her mother, as if Debbie revealed a weapon from her navy dress. “You haven’t called me Lay-Lay since I was a kid!”

Now, this was certainly a revelation, a new curveball in this story. He’s never heard the name ‘Lay-Lay’ in his life. The mentioning of his stepsister’s pet name was such a shock to the system that Kaleb stopped chewing on a strawberry. All of it was tasty, the fruit and his stepsister’s state of panic.

“I know, I know,” Debbie gushed as she pulled out a series of very big bottles from the shopping bag. “You were just so cute with your princess dresses and all of that fake plastic show jewelry. You used to sing and dance and play pretend — all in your diapers. Just like you’re doing now, my sweet scientist. Without the diapers, of course.”

Layla grabbed her mom’s arm, shaking the crazy lady out of her whimsical daydream. The older Amazon put the bags down to give her daughter her full attention. Diaper talk was a ‘no, no’ in Amazon land.

Debbie asked, “What’s gotten into you, honey?”

“No, mom,” exclaimed Layla. “What’s gotten into you? You’re going mothering crazy, have you been taking your pills?”

Debbie guffawed. 

“I haven’t been taking those in years, honey. This is ‘au naturale’. I feel so young again, like in my thirties. Thanks for letting me help with your experiment. I loved the shopping, looking at diapers and cute clothes again. It’s all been so fun, like throwing my own baby shower for my babies.”

Layla grimaced as if mom’s words made her skin crawl. 

“Babies?” questioned his stepsister. “What babies?”

Her mother didn’t get a chance to answer because another Amazon was at the door, casting a massive shadow into the house.

The shadowed woman was tall and thin, her features sharp and her demeanor exquisite and professional. She was middle aged but not old, and she relished in her experience. Her brown hair was tied into a tight bun, she wore small oval glasses that perched precariously on her nose, and she was dressed in a blue blouse, black pants, and a white lab coat.

“Hello, everyone,” the woman announced from the doorway. “We had a special someone who didn’t want to get out of the car, but I said, ‘if you don’t get out of the car this instant, no one will change your diaper’. That seemed to do the trick, withholding changes always does. Look who’s here to see you, Charlotte.”

Kaleb twisted in his booster seat, cursing the fact he faced away from the door. He turned his upper body, spinning his head around almost like an owl. This was starting to get very interesting, from his perspective. From his stepsister’s POV, it was starting to get horrifying as her friend Charlotte was practically pushed into the living room by the larger woman.

The visit to the Empathy Center certainly did a number on her wardrobe.

Charlotte looked different. Very different.

Her pitch black long and curly hair was done into a pair of pigtails perfectly tied by yellow ribbons. Charlotte was dressed in a canary colored party dress that offset her dark complexion, its short skirt revealing a thick white disposable diaper. Her face was set to horrified; mostly in the catatonic eyes, they’d seen things she didn’t understand just this morning.

The zombie-like, Little-dressed Amazon didn’t have to tell him what had happened, she didn’t even have to explain anything to her friends. Everyone knew. Plus, she couldn’t exactly tell them in the first place, since her mouth was plugged by a patented adjustable sized “Quiet Time” pacifier that had the letters QT on the white shield. 

As the center of attention, Charlotte stumbled into the living room, trying to hide her face and her diaper at the same time, resulting in something of a manic dance of shame.

No one uttered a word. Not the teens. Not the older women. Not Kaleb.

Charlotte sulked in silence as the room ate her alive.

This was the first time that Kaleb had ever seen a Big get the Little treatment. The huge diapers, the infantile dress, the disgraced look on her face as she had to wear it all in front of her friends.

Charlotte backed away from the faces she knew, away from Layla in the kitchen, away from Debbie at the counter, spinning away from Beckie on the couch. The ‘babified’ Amazon was hiding something, and Kaleb knew exactly what, she was hiding a full diaper. As she spun like a top, Charlotte came closer and closer to Beckie; until she tripped and fell over, and her short skirt flipped up, revealing a discolored diaper for all to see.

Beckie wrinkled her nose. “Uggh.. Charlotte?”

“Somebody has a stinky diaper.” The new Amazon flowed into the living room, lab coat billowing behind her every step. “It’s okay to tell her so. In fact, I’m halfway surprised you didn’t notice before she got so close.”

“I’m sorry,” Beckie looked up at the woman. “But who the heck are you?”

The Amazon in the white lab coat picked Charlotte up by her elbows, propping up the younger girl into a standing position despite her squirmy protests.

“My name is Dr. Mira,” said Dr. Mira. “I assume that you’re Beckie, because you’re just as clueless about mothering as Debbie described.”

“Excuse me?” Beckie glared at the new addition to the house. “I don’t know where you get off on calling me clueless.”

“You don’t know?” Dr. Mira mockingly tapped a finger to her cheek. “Maybe that’s why she called you ‘clueless’.”

Beckie was about to put aside her laptop and give the Mira-lady a piece of her mind when Layla joined the conversation.

“Wait a sec…” Layla stepped into the living room. “You’re Dr. Mira? THE Dr. Mira?”

Beckie fanned her nose as Mira practically pushed Charlotte into her lap. Turns out, Beckie wasn’t so interested in changing her friend. Only Kaleb garnered that kind of attention from the cheerleader.

“Who’s Dr. Mira?” Beckie asked the room, trying to keep away the oversized baby.

From his forgotten spot at the table, Kaleb wondered the same. Another piece of fruit went to his mouth as his brain flipped to ‘sardonic’. He didn’t know who Dr. Mira was, but he didn’t care. What was one more clown to this circus?

Dr. Mira waited for Layla to give her a proper introduction. The older Amazon stood at attention, almost if posing for a statue. Everyone was watching, and Dr. Mira soaked in the attention like a sponge. She was the living embodiment of the potential energy.

“Those in the business call her the ‘Little Whisperer’,” Layla started into her spiel, one that was two parts admiration and one part adoration. “She’s one of the premier scientists in Matters of Maturosis, like a rockstar in the field. Dr. Mira had a hand in coming up with majority of the terminology, and she wrote almost all of the methodology. This is the most famous Little studies scientist in the world, and she’s in my living room.”

Beckie glared at Dr. Mira, then cast her eyes over to Charlotte who sulked at the opposite end of the couch. Her heart went out to her friend in a diaper, not to the Little studies scientist that probably made it happen. Kaleb could easily guess that she wasn’t the biggest fan of their new guest. Very much unlike Layla.

“Most of all…” Layla smiled as she saved the best for last. “She’s the author of our textbook.”

• Like 10
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 12

I have a feeling Charlotte was given some sort of Amazon equivalent of the test that Kay-kay is going through and failed very quickly. I wonder if she's made stickies in her diaper yet? I bet if they looked close they'd notice that Charlotte got spanked at least once. 

It won't be long that Beckie's wet panties will be discovered as will what she did to Kay-kay because Layla will throw her under the bus to get attention off her. 

I love it. 

• Like 1

So the ease dropping gave Kaleb a heads up of what was to happen to him.

I'm not sure of what happened to Becky and her hot flashes. Is she at an age where she is starting to make sweet tasting milk as a Amazon Mommy?

Layla better hope Dr Mira doesn't take over her experiment.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, not a new chapter. Sorry.

I try not to comment on my stories too often because I don’t like bumping it to the front if there isn’t anything new to read.

I’m working on chapter 13 right now. I didn’t get a chance to write at all last week, so I’m playing catch up this week. Honestly, the writing is a bit of a mess right now, so it might not be posted until next week.

Thanks for everyone’s interest, and future apologies to those reading that think this a new chapter. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, direking said:

I try not to comment on my stories too often because I don’t like bumping it to the front if there isn’t anything new to read.

I’m working on chapter 13 right now. I didn’t get a chance to write at all last week, so I’m playing catch up this week. Honestly, the writing is a bit of a mess right now, so it might not be posted until next week.

Thanks for everyone’s interest, and future apologies to those reading that think this a new chapter. ;)

So you're saying that your writing matches Charlotte's current diaper? It probably just needs a good spanking to get it into shape. Not sure if it deserves a diaper change yet. 

I can't wait till you do finally post it. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, direking said:

I don't mind waiting for a new chapter for a great story like this. I was just poking a little fun a comment bumping the story to the front, in a comment that would also bump it.  Maybe adding (updated on <date>) like some other stories could help. So when someone sees it bumped to the front with a date older than their last visit they know to expect just a comment, and can check it out/ignore as they wish.

• Like 1

Hot off the presses. Literally.

Normally, I wait a few days to edit, but I’ve rewritten this whole chapter one too many times. I don’t have time to go through comments right now, I’ll do that at a later date.

Thanks for reading.

—————

Recessive 13

The scene was set in the living room. The “adult” parties made small talk on the two couches, the two in diapers cowered below on the rainbow-foam-alphabet play mat, and everyone seemed to ignore the elephant in the room: the Big in the big, smelly diaper.

Kaleb didn’t exactly try to remind them of their pigtailed elephant.

The less attention the Amazons paid to their victims, the better it would work out for him. Maybe he could hide in plain sight; not seen, not heard, and not bothered. Perhaps he could slide into the other side of the Cushioning Test without being noticed. 

Or was that just Maturosis logic? Who knows? 

Either way, Kaleb sat flat on his padded bottom, with his newly hairless legs spread in an off-centered ‘U’. The thick teddy bear diaper made him sit weird. The bulky underpants forced his hips to tilt to one side, and moving around was noisy and attention seeking. He tried a couple of times to make himself more comfortable, but nothing he did took away the fact that he was wearing something meant for pooping-pants Littles.

“So as I was saying.” Debbie put aside her glass of water before continuing. “It’s so nice to see so much ‘baby’ in the house again.”

“Studies show that a Little breathes new life into the household,” agreed Dr. Mira. “There’s something about caring for others that gives older women a renewed sense of purpose.”

Since there was nothing else to do but avoid sniffing in Charlotte’s direction, Kaleb began to further study his diaper. 

Kaleb pressed a finger into the plastic nose of one of the printed bears on his level 2 DP, watching the smug teddy’s face pop out after each push. He ran his fingers across the ruffled edge of the disposable along his waist. He checked the security of the Little-proof tapes; they were tight to the touch, soft and smooth to his fingers. He wasn’t getting out of these diapers without ‘their’ help; eighteen years of experience told him that much.

That’s when Kaleb spotted the tiny yellow plastic dump truck among Callie’s toys. The Little had quite the stash for being a baby for less than a week. Between the silly rattles, pretty dollies, and cute cuddle-worthy stuffies, the plastic dump truck sat forgotten on its side. Kaleb knew it didn’t belong with the rest of the stupid girly stuff. In a way, the truck’s ‘desk’ was ‘crooked’, too.

Since Callie wasn’t there to object, Kaleb reached out and grabbed the truck with his whole hand. He wasn’t going to play with it or anything, he just wanted to watch the wheels go round and round, which was totally different than playing with toys. For the next few minutes, he fiddled with the yellow truck that he found on the ground, flicking his finger against the plastic wheels to make them spin.

Why? Reasons.

He enjoyed watching the tiny tires shoot around in circles. It kept his mind off the surrounding Bigs, which was a good thing at the moment. Wheel-flicking also kept his mind off his own troubled mind — which was even better.

Meanwhile, at a safe distance and thankfully downwind, Charlotte rested on her hands and knees. The baby-like position was all about avoiding pressing her messy backside against the floor at all costs. He could tell that she waited in agony for her promised diaper change; but Kaleb knew the Amazons better than she did, that diaper change was only going to happen when the Bigs thought that she had enough of the Little treatment.

“We had just gotten to the Empathy Center,” Debbie began to explain her side of the morning abroad. “Charlotte was being such a baby about going into the building. You know how teenagers are, they think they’re so smart, but we ‘adults’ know better. After seeing what I saw with Callie, this new ‘mommy’ needed a quick and dirty lesson on the pain of diaper rash, and I figured the best way to learn is through experience.”

“Absolutely correct,” Dr. Mira chimed in as she crossed her legs on the couch. “That’s the exact purpose of the Empathy Center. You can’t build ‘empathy’ without first offering a proper perspective.”

To add insult to injury, the good doctor wiggled a thin finger at the Amazon in the dirty diaper. Charlotte let out a muffled wail behind her pacifier like the mating call of a drunk sea lion.

Dr. Mira taunted the Big baby, “Do you want us to change your diaper?”

The stinky Amazon whipped her head up and down so hard that her pigtails bobbed back and forth. Her cheeks puffed from behind her pacifier, Kaleb could barely make out the muffled word ‘please’.

“Do you feel helpless, Charlotte?” Dr. Mira asked rhetorically. “That’s what a baby is: helplessness in a diaper. How do you think Little Callie felt when you didn’t check her often enough, when you didn’t change her quickly enough? It’s almost ‘enough’ to make a Little want to run away.”

As their friend learned her lesson, Beckie and Layla communicated in glum silence; with soft whispers, hard looks, and open wincing.

In their defense, they were just as helpless as their padded friend, and the control they had enjoyed over Kaleb slipped from their fingers in every passing moment. All of the Empathy Center talk had raised their collective anxiety levels. Beckie got a second case of the sweats, and Layla wilted in the fashion of a parched flower.

“You know me, always one to strike up the small talk,” Debbie continued her story. “I started chatting it up with the receptionist, and I happened to mention something about Kaleb’s little Cushioning test. Well, she said that some famous Doctor Mira was doing her own research-study-thingy at the same Empathy Center. What are the odds?”

“Wow, mom.” Layla tried to fit in with the older women, copying their mannerisms and tone of voice. “Did you know Dr. Mira was a celebrity when you met her?”

“Actually, I didn’t,” Debbie admitted, quickly followed by an uncomfortable giggle. “Your dear old mom is always out of the loop on what’s going on.”

“It’s quite alright, Debbie,” Mira reassured his stepmother. “I’m mostly known in scientific circles, not motherly ones. I’d rather have my research be more popular than my personage. Sometimes, I like to stay up late at night and think about how much I positively impact other people’s lives, but it’s important not to make it all about me.”

“I can see why Layla likes you so much,” commented Debbie. “You’re like a super hero!”

Mira replied, “You’re far too kind, Debbie.”

“What did you do to Charlotte?” Beckie asked out of nowhere, she shook so much her voice rattled. “Why is she like dressed like that? Why did she… soil herself?”

The older Amazons first took a moment understand her question. It was probably too simple to them, like asking someone how do they breathe, so the process of answering took more thought than it should have. Debbie struggled to explain — so Mira spoke first.

“A Little in Charlotte’s care went missing,” said Dr. Mira. “Which is a serious affair requiring serious consequences.” 

All eyes followed Mira’s over to the diapered Amazon. Charlotte lay faced down, belly flat to the floor, and off-white colored stink-butt sticking out beneath her yellow skirt.

“Littles naturally desire care and protection, so running away from their mommy is a straight forward indication of neglect or abuse. Knowing your friend, I’d say it’s the former rather than the latter, so Charlotte is getting a lesson about dirty diapers that she will never forget.”

Beckie cleared her throat. “I don’t think that’s fair...”

“Well, what would you do instead?” Dr. Mira raised an eyebrow. “I think it’s perfectly fair to make a bad mommy sit in a diaper rash. I think it’s perfectly fine to warm their behind with a couple of dozen hard swats. It’s nothing compared to the thought of a Little suffering in an environment not conducive to her psychological state.”

Beckie raised her voice. “You gave her a spanking?”

“Why yes, of course!” Dr. Mira returned her ire right back. “That’s not all we did. Your friend needed a messy diaper for her punishment. So I ordered a manual stimulation — and that seemed to do the trick, it always does.”

“What’s a manual stimulation?” Layla asked with a confused expression.

Dr. Mira pulled her hands out in front of her body, preparing to give them all a visual representation of their friend’s punishment. She formed a circle with her left hand, and then extended three fingers on her right. Then she ‘stimulated’ the circle by thrusting her fingers in and out — and everyone got the same mental image. 

Needless to say, all inquiring eyes got a bit wider from her demonstration. Dr. Mira was quite the performance artist.

“I learned the tactic from old wive’s tales,” continued Mira as if she didn’t just mentally violate the room. “I don’t use my fingers like they did, we use a clinical device and a chemical cocktail instead, but the reaction is just the same. It’s like poking a hole in an umbrella, or unclogging a drain, because it certainly busts the dam.”

Everyone sat in silence trying bleach the thought out of mind. Charlotte groaned from behind her pacifier. Kaleb couldn’t blame her for being so distraught, his bottom was still tightly puckered from just hearing about what had happened.

“Dr. Mira?” Layla picked her words slowly, as if she treaded on uneasy ground. “What kind of research were you doing at the Empathy Center?”

“The new kind, actually.” Dr. Mira evaluated the teen through her small oval glasses like they were a pair of soul reading microscopes. “The controversial kind that costs me funding. The kind that’s unpopular but entirely necessary. It’s a shame it has to be this way. Research into various Maturosis concepts is always under constant attack. I blame over-coddling Amazon mothers as much as those bleeding heart Little advocacy groups. They just don’t want to follow the facts to their obvious conclusions.”

“I hate when people deny facts,” said Layla, then she shoved an elbow into Beckie’s ribs, knocking her sweaty friend out of a trance.

Beckie quickly muttered, “I hate that, too.”

“I really do appreciate all of the youthful enthusiasm,” Dr. Mira chuckled. “I can tell you two are so different than the rest of your lazy generation.”

Layla didn’t know what to say, avoiding the obvious insult only to catch the backhanded compliment.

“Uhh…” His stepsister rubbed her hand against her face. “Thanks, I guess.”

“Isn’t Dr. Mira great?” Debbie beamed from beside her guest. “She really knows how to work with kiddos. Tell them the story about how I let the chicks run the roost instead of the hens… I can’t do it justice.”

Dr. Mira didn’t tell any story about ‘chickens’, it didn’t need to be told a second time. The oppressive feeling in the room told it for her, and it didn’t leave out any details.

The middle-aged scientist just leaned back into the cushions and cradled her bosom with a pair of folded hands. With a quick flick of her well manicured fingers, she adjusted her pristine white lab coat, making sure that the monogram ‘MIRA MD MOM’ on the lapel lay flat so it was more easily read. 

The conversation was about to get serious, and the room held their collective breath. Mira refocused her attention onto Layla, approaching the real reason why she was here, and the ceiling fan still wasn’t turned on.

“Your mother informed me that you’re doing your own research project as some kind of homework. That Kaleb seems to be suffering from a recessive gene, and he is in the process of a Cushioning Test. I’d say that he’s pretty Escalated by the looks of it.”

“Actually, I’m not doing any test,” snarked Kaleb, the toy truck cradled in both hands. “I just wear diapers for fun.”

No one laughed.

They all just stared at him.

It was a joke. Or an attempt at a joke. It wasn’t exactly funny in hindsight, and he regretted saying it as soon as he did.

Why was he such an idiot?

It bothered him, as it should.

His wetting accident was one thing, but pressure on the bladder was hardly the same as pressure on the brain. That's what all of this Maturosis nonsense was all about: pressure on the brain. And all of the constant pressure made him screw up even the simplest of things.

He could feel Debbie’s shadow creep up his back as she stood up from the couch. Kaleb expected another one of her fruitless pants checks, but she spoke into his ear instead.

“Kay-Kay, sweetie, don’t interrupt the grown-ups when they are talking. You keep playing with your toys.”

“I’m not playing with toys,” growled Kaleb.

He angrily rolled the toy truck across the carpet, the guttural sounds from his mouth almost sounded like an engine. All four wheels spun around, which was so very relaxing.

“Do you need to go poo poo?” Debbie asked from over his shoulder. “Is that it? Do you feel a tingle in your bottom? We can put down that little toy truck and still make it to the potty in time. We don't want another accident, do we?"

“No!” Kaleb shouted and slammed the truck into the foam play mat, making its entire frame rattle. “I don’t need to go!”

Debbie said nothing, only giving a knowing look to Mira which conveyed ‘I tried’, and his stepmom returned to the spot she just left.

Dr. Mira returned to Layla. “When 'was' his last BM?”

“He hasn’t had one since Escalation,” replied his stepsister.

“Now that isn’t good at all,” Dr. Mira said sharply. “If he’s been Escalated for this long, and he hasn’t gone poo-poo in the potty, then we may need to move that process forward. Manually, or otherwise. Stubborn Littles will keep it in until they get sick, and we don’t want that to happen to Kaleb under our watch.”

“I’m not sick,” Kaleb sneered at the Amazons who seemed so Big above him. “And I’m not a Little.”

“No one said that you were a Little.” Dr. Mira smiled at Kaleb, a cruel thing that was all lips and no teeth. “Maybe later, you can explain why you’re so concerned with the comparison.”

Kaleb questioned, “Why not now?”

“We don’t have time to do it now,” replied Dr. Mira, “because I’m about to get started.”

"Oh, boy!" Debbie clapped her hands together. "I can't wait, this is going to be so much fun."

"I love your enthusiasm, Debbie." Dr. Mira pulled a small device from her labcoat pocket, it was small and square like a digital note pad. With a swift flick of her thumb, the screen came to life. "That’s the spirit of science running through your veins. Mothers aren't just natural caretakers, we’re expert explorers as well. Women like us represent the cutting edge, others will follow, but we were the trailblazers that forged the path to discovery. Do you have your note-taker and are you ready to begin as my lab assistant?"

Debbie yanked a similar black hand held from behind her back and waved it happily to Dr. Mira. "I'm all set!"

"Wait a sec!" Layla climbed up from the couch. "You mean to tell me that my mom is your lab assistant?"

"Why, yes!” exclaimed Dr. Mira. "Is that going to be a problem?"

Even idiots like Kaleb could tell that this was already a 'problem' for Layla. Kaleb stopped his wheel-flicking to watch his stepsister stress out for once. The room got really awkward as Layla searched for the right things to say. Her self-esteem couldn’t take being brushed aside for the sake of her 'kinda stupid', 'always clueless' mother. 

Layla put a lot of stock in her intelligence, her ability to maintain control, and her innate sense of leadership. Debbie held none of those qualities, only the small computer notepad and the role that Layla so desperately sought. He could read his dear old stepsis like she could read him, he knew that her world felt upside down. Little Miss Perfect wasn’t used to the experience; unlike Kaleb, who always wore disappointment like his black T-shirts.

"No! I mean, yes!" Layla pointed to herself with both hands to her chest. "I'm the one with the scientific experience. I've read all of your books and I've poured over your studies.. I'm… I'm an all A student on the honor roll, the top 1% of my class. If it’s because I'm young, I’m almost out of high school, and I’m also close to nineteen.”

“That’s nice, dear.” Dr. Mira picked at a non-existent speck of dust on her bosomy chest, then rubbed it between her thin fingers, before flicking it away into the air. “Unfortunately, 'almost' doesn’t count in the world of science. There is no data point called ‘almost’. Almost is what Littles do when they ‘almost’ make it to the potty.”

Amazons were pretty good at throwing around insults like punches, and Dr. Mira hit like a heavy weight, fast and relentless. Kaleb felt that second hand insinuation, it came with the speed of a gale force wind, and Layla seemed taken aback as she stammered a defense.

Layla muttered, “I… I…”

“You should know better than to beat yourself up over the 'uncontrollables',” Mira explained to his stepsister. “You’re still young, still immature, and you still need a guiding hand.”

Layla went to argue. “I know, but…”

“Stop with the silly questions, they don’t become you. The most important aspect of an experiment is its real world application, but you don’t have any experience in the real world. I know you're excited about science, so let's take that youthful energy and pour it into our research. I see a lot of potential in you, Layla. That’s why I need you to become my 'Little Helper’.”

“Helper? Little helper?” Layla sounded confused, she sensed the immediate danger, everyone did. “What’s a helper? I mean, I’d like to help, but.. what about Beckie? Can she be your Little Helper?"

Doctor Mira quickly dismissed the idea with a shake of her head.

"Sorry, but I don't think your friend is very capable of anything right now. I think she's already in a stage two. Write that down, Debbie. Did she do anything strange with Kaleb? Anything remotely sexual?"

Beckie's eyes went wide. "Uh... no."

"Are you sure, honey?" 

Dr. Mira evaluated the teen through her oval glasses, and Beckie seemed to ‘welch’ where she sat, unable to protect herself from all of the insinuation.

"Not even a little bit of 'ride-the-stuffie'? Or maybe an overzealous game of horsey? Did you feel a tiny 'tingle' during his bath time or when you diapered him? If you did, it's okay. There are a lot of confusing thoughts going through your still-developing mind right now. It's perfect fine to be 'diaper curious' — it's not as uncommon as you think. My new research delves deep into that topic, and the results aren't that surprising. Well, at least not to me."

The good doctor's words worked like an alarm clock to Beckie, pulling her out of her waking sleep. The scared teen ran a hand through her short hair, making the front bangs stick up in the air. Her sunken face and wild expression exposed her terror. Her eyes shot from the doctor to Charlotte, then looked to Layla as if she was the last life boat.

"I swear I didn't do anything, or... or feel anything! I am not 'diaper-curious', that's ridiculous! It isn't even real!"

Dr. Mira grabbed the stack of research papers that sat on the edge of the couch and held it up for the group to see. 

"I'll just have to see what his wave readers say -- then I can check the saturation of your underwear. Then we can talk about what’s real and what’s not real.”

Beckie froze — and that life raft was already long gone, because Layla refused to make eye contact with her friend. The knives were out and everyone was in for themselves.

"Don't worry, Beckie." Dr. Mira peered over the paper notes, speed reading and flipping through stapled pages. "I've already spoken to your mother, she's excited to see my potential findings. That's why she signed you up for my care."

The room had to adjust to the 'power-shift' they all just witnessed. This doctor was so ‘alpha’ that she had already taken over the house. Sure, toppling 'clueless' Debbie didn’t require much work; but Layla and Beckie were pretty respectable, now they were reduced to bumbling idiots. And this wasn’t counting the already fallen ‘domino’. Charlotte softly whimpered in the fetal position, her party dress hiked up to her waist and her dirty diaper exposed for all to see. 

Doctor Mira was a walking, talking giant sponge full of potential energy, a catalyst for radical change, and a Big threat now coming his way.

Kaleb felt the lightning shoot through him when they locked eyes; but it wasn’t exactly lightning, it was fear that banged through his entire body, bouncing from limb to limb, turning his heart into a drum machine. 

He put aside his toy truck and took a hard swallow. He had to quickly gather his wits about him; this Dr. Mira was like Layla on steroids. She had all of Layla's patented 'know-it-all' hubris and the experience to match. Mira was queenly, boss-like, and motherly all rolled together into a real life statuesque vision of Amazonian motherhood.

"I'll also be finishing Kaleb's cushioning test." Dr. Mira had a stern softness to the way she spoke to him, very different than the 'ice queen' manner she had with his stepsister. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll make sure that it's done right, you're in the hands of a grown-up now."

"I didn't agree to this, mom!" shouted Layla, as her reality was going all wrong. "Kay-Kay's Cushioning test was 'MY' homework!"

"I know you didn't, but I did.” Debbie corrected her daughter. “Since I am the hen, I run this roost.” 

Uh-oh, it looked as though stepmom found a backbone.

“Dr. Mira told me that you'd get to be a part of the most important experiment in a decade, and I know you don't want to miss that kind of opportunity. Plus, she made some good points about how I raised you, and I thought maybe I could use an expert's touch when it comes to my special child."

Dr. Mira smiled like a vulture, all crooked beak and promising no good intentions.

"Debbie, you are going to be the most wonderful lab assistant."

“Thanks again for the opportunity,” replied his stepmother. “I’m going to do my very best.”

“I know you will,” Dr. Mira said with an accompanying wink. "Debbie, I need you to go to the kitchen and fetch a Level 1 A, a Level 2 A and a Level 3 A. Let’s start by changing Charlotte's stinky diaper. She’s probably learned her lesson, don’t you think?”

With another wail, Charlotte vigorously nodded in agreement. Dr. Mira seemed to appreciate the palpable desperation from the Amazon teen.

“Let’s change her on the layout mat in the living room, we don’t have any changing tables here, and that'd make it easier for future changes. I'm going to go over Kaleb's notes, see where the girls left off, then I'll start him on his next task. As for Layla, I want her in the level 1 trainer, ASAP. She's not as far gone as the others, but we may need to use her as a control. I already have some ideas in mind for our short-haired hormonal case. Beckie will require immediate treatment, but not as immediate as the poopy princess, so change Charlotte first."

Debbie smiled and saluted. "Can and will do, doctor."

His stepmom marched to the kitchen and began rummaging through the plastic bags she had just brought home. The good news was those goodie bags from the Little store weren't all for him. In fact, that was very good news. He could feel the exciting magic sponge energy flow through him as he heard the ripping of plastic packaging and shopping bags. His heart leapt as he wanted to see what would happen next to his stepsister.

Was it wrong for him to want to laugh?
Wrong to love the cruelty of the moment?
Was he secretly a sadist? 

No. He was only a little brother, with all of the trappings of the sibling rivalry that came with his role. Kay-Kay was about to find out what happens to 'Lay-Lay' when she's on the wrong end of this kind of thing. 

"Dr. Mira?” Layla took a deep breath and asked the question everyone was dying to know the answer to. “What exactly are you researching here?"

"Why, I'm so glad you asked, Layla." 

Doctor Mira turned like a tank turret towards his stepsister — slowly, methodically, and taking dead aim.

It was hard not admire the way this woman mastered the art of spongy suspense, letting the seconds trickle away every time before she spoke. Dr. Mira devilishly grinned as she tapped her small computer’s stylus against her lips. When she figured out what she wanted say, she put aside her device and folded her hands together, then she leaned over her knees to get closer to his stepsister.

"For years, I've been confused on the status of the younger generations. As I grow older, they seem to grow younger. Of course, I'm not talking about in age, that’s just a number. I'm talking about immaturity. I'm talking about a problem 'adulting'. I'm talking about the ever-expanding canyon between young adult and able-bodied parent.”

“There are societal impacts here,” continued Mira. “A butterfly effect that impacts the very core motherhood.”

“I don’t think I’m following,” muttered Layla.

“You guys are getting married at an older age, you're delaying the start families later and later, and you're not adopting Littles at a sustainable rate — which is yet another societal problem. There is a clear lack of motherly preparedness with those under thirty. The Empathy Centers are full of young ladies unable to perform their societal role. Are you following now? Or do I have to explain it like you’re four years old?”

"I don't know..." Layla trailed off.

"Then it’s a good thing that I 'do' know," Dr. Mira snapped like a latex glove. “You earlier mentioned that you've read my studies. Am I in the business of being wrong?"

Layla closed her eyes, admitting defeat. “I guess you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right,” snapped Dr. Mira, “I wrote the textbook on being right."

And with that explanation, Mira’s notepad device had already returned to her hands, as if she made her point and was prepared to move forward. 

Kaleb remained transfixed on her mannerisms as she hastily worked. He wondered what she wrote on her screen with such delicate touch. He noticed that Dr. Mira had a strange feminine and flexible strength. Like a skinny twig, or a bullwhip. 

The scientist recrossed her legs, this time in a different position, as she scribbled her computer's pen against the small screen. Dr. Mira double and triple checked her work to make sure she was getting off on the right foot. When she was done, she punctuated whatever she wrote with a stab of her pencil and she was back to explaining everything.

"Now, since you're rightfully curious about the test you're about to take, I'll further explain my research. I plan to get to the bottom of this generational disorder, one way or another. To put a stop to the laziness, the idleness, the elastic-stretching of the teenage years all the way to the mid-twenties. We will start from the beginning, retrace our collective steps, and in the process, teach you some empathy for Littles and Little care. I have several hypothesis to test, and terminologies to master, but we all have a long way to go.”

“I'll start by putting a name to this condition -- I like to call it 'Immaturosis'."

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 13 7-22-23

Debbie should be careful. First, I don't know exactly what the Dr told her in the story, but the Dr basically called her a bad mother on how she raised her daughter and step son and the way the Dr talks to her is borderline between how you'd talk to an young adult and a child. I wonder what happened to the Doctor's other lab assistants? Debbie should definitely tread carefully. I can see Debbie at least getting a good bare bottom spanking and possibly corner time for how she raised her kids. 

Layla should be really careful. She's basically being given a chance with pull ups to prove herself mature. 

What I can't wait for is when the Dr checks Beckies big girl panties and sees how wet they are. I'm sure Layla will immediately tell everyone what she caught Beckie doing and I'm sure the Dr will ask how close she got to making stickies in her big girl panties or Layla will just say she looked like she was very close to it. Either way in the next 24 hours Beckie will be humping her new stuffy in a messy diaper. 

In the end kay-kay will be deemed more mature then the teens. Maybe just slightly lol. 

Charlotte, I can't wait to see her get her diaper changed. Maybe she gets awfulling "excited" during the change or Debbie or the Dr comments on how she made a sticky in her dirty diaper either at the store or in the car on the way there lol. Or not bring it up at all lol. 

God I can't wait to read the next chapter already lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • direking changed the title to Recessive - Ch. 15 (8-26-23)