LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm a hoarder.

I have 5 TB with downloaded movies and series I haven't watched..

I download them, then lose interest in watching any of them..

Then I sit on Youtube and watch whatever I find. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dubious said:

That's a LOT of movies! I would LOVE to see your digital movie collection.??????♥️? LOL!????

2 hours ago, Dubious said:

Could be worse. Those could be DVDs or VHS tapes.

• Haha 1

I did the same with the DVR on the satellite service (which I've since cancelled).  The receiver is still sitting here with all of that unwatched programming - I keep meaning to wipe it all out before sending it to recycling.  Also, I've got probably 30-40 movies I've purchased over the years that I have yet to watch (with many going back to before BluRay!).  It started years ago when I simply didn't have the energy to stay awake for the evening to be able to watch anything at all (sleep apnea).  I've been on treatment, but I blame most of why I still don't go back and watch them on the fact that I no longer have the necessary attention span to sit and watch a movie start to finish anymore.  At least not for most movies because many are just sooooo freakin long now.  Or I find myself watching older stuff I've already seen before (sometimes many times). 

I don't download anything (everything I have I legit paid for).  I do encode it all to my Plex media server though.  Same with my music. 

1 minute ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Could be worse. Those could be DVDs or VHS tapes.

VHS --yeah, that'd be a hell of a pile.   But my "collection" is about 330 DVD movies, 306 BD movies, just shy of 400 TV series seasons (both DVD and BD), and over 600 music CDs.   All told, about 26TB of data on the media server.   That's a lot... but you also have to consider that this is also a lifetimes worth. 

And then there's the Laserdisc collection, but that's pretty small.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dubious said:

5TB? Thats a rookie number, I got at least 10GB on my media server, around 900 movies, of which Ive only seen around 300, 75 tv series, 30 cartoon series, and 140 anime series, most of which I have never seen.

6 hours ago, Dubious said:

Look on the upside, you're never going to have to climb over your 5TB of stuff in order to get to your own front door and you're unlikely to finish up starring on some trashy (no pun intended) cable TV program about hoarders.

Only 5 tb? Rookie numbers!  *chuckles*  Ahh just take a chance and look through what you got now and again, you would be suprised what you find you really wanna watch.

ALso nothing wrong with collecting stuff like that, after all, things fall off the net, and fall off the world in total all the time. Heck, try and find a copy of Johnathan Livingstone Seagull. Even the book is rare to find now days, let alone finding the movie.

True that in some respects 5TB not a huge amount (not for video data anyway).  But data hoarding is real - it's likely I still have document files from long-dead programs.  I've got images I downloaded from usenet (alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish.diapers ... or abpefd for short) more than 20 years ago.   Because storage has become so cheap, we don't ever delete stuff, even what we don't use.  It's just too easy to keep it all now "because we might want to reference it sometime in the future". 

I have about 2000 dvds plus about 500 videos - yes the actual physical media where I have watched about 10% of the collection. I plan on storing this on hdd media but jsut have not got around to it yet.... maybe never ?

5tb wow i am might been a intervention then i have like 18tb of just movies and tv series on the server we are using radarr and Sonarr for media management