LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turn on

Pilotdj

Took a break for a while but today I got some plastic backed ones in, tried rearz and damn them feel sooo gooood. Is it just me, or is it a massive turn on walking around and hearing the crinkle! I love to walk around in public with it on knowing anyone can hear it and damn I love it!

• Like 6

I have to agree. Being out and about in a diaper is great. That said, I prefer to keep the noise down so  others aren't involuntarily involved. At home I have no such restrictions. I often have just a diaper and t-shirt on.  The sight and sound is very satisfying. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

Took a break for a while but today I got some plastic backed ones in, tried rearz and damn them feel sooo gooood. Is it just me, or is it a massive turn on walking around and hearing the crinkle! I love to walk around in public with it on knowing anyone can hear it and damn I love it!

I love the crinkle sound of plastic backed diapers especially when I lay on my side with my blankie between my legs and I've wet and messed in it then I move my hips back and forth until there's sticky wets in my diaper the crinkle adds to the thrill, whe I used cloth diapers I would sometimes use a garbage bag with holes on then to put my legs through just o give then the crinkle sounds of plastic backed diapers.

• Like 1

The sound is a constant reminder that you are protected. For me it is comforting, and I do not worry about the sound, as the chance of someone even noticing is quite low. Honestly I expect most who are noticed wearing a diaper, is the bulk, or its something like the diaper waistband showing that is most common for being noticed.

• Like 2
On 3/14/2023 at 9:50 PM, Young1 said:

It is an enjoyable feeling walking around with a diaper on..... 

I so agree!  Love being out running errands or shopping with a diaper on under my jeans.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:27 AM, Babygeebee said:

I have to agree. Being out and about in a diaper is great. That said, I prefer to keep the noise down so  others aren't involuntarily involved. At home I have no such restrictions. I often have just a diaper and t-shirt on.  The sight and sound is very satisfying. 

I also prefer for the most part to keep the noise down, but with jeans on over my diaper the only way anyone would hear any noise would be if I had on the most crinkly nosiest diaper made, in a library and there was someone within 5 feet of me.  Even the loudest most crinkly pair of plastic pants I have (and they are very noisy), can't be heard when I'm out in public with them on under my jeans.  There is just too much background noise everywhere.

• Like 2
On 3/14/2023 at 9:30 PM, Pilotdj said:

Got to say that unless someone is walking right by your side people can NOT here the crinkle.

• Like 1

Rearz are amazingly comfortable diapers.  Walking around the house,  I do like them to crinkle as I walk.

When I'm out in public,  I prefer a quiet diaper that isn't as bulky.

• Like 3
On 3/15/2023 at 8:39 AM, babyalan said:

11 hours ago, Pilotdj said:

I love the crinkle sound of plastic backed diapers especially when I lay on my side with my blankie between my legs and I've wet and messed in it then I move my hips back and forth until there's sticky wets in my diaper the crinkle adds to the thrill, whe I used cloth diapers I would sometimes use a garbage bag with holes on then to put my legs through just o give then the crinkle sounds of plastic backed diapers.

I make my own Pampers (old style, like these) with a plastic shell made from a trash compactor plastic sack.  Extremely noisy, to say the least.

CAEDF4E4-28C0-4031-8040-47312E6C0162.jpeg

• Like 2

If it doesn’t crinkle I won’t wear it and don’t consider it to be a diaper. For me diapers have to crinkle. The sound brings me back to my beloved Pampers from the late 70’s and early 80’s when I was in them 24/7/365. I’ve tried cloth backed diapers but they just didn’t work for me but when I have a nice crinkly diaper on and whenever I move I can hear my diaper crinkling it just makes me want to wet myself. 

• Like 3

crinkles always see 100 times louder in public and i love that constant reminder. but i do agree with what someone said earlier, its the bulk that people will notice or the lil bit peeking above your waistband. i sometimes pick tighter shorts so it sticks out more

• Like 2
1 minute ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

crinkles always see 100 times louder in public and i love that constant reminder. but i do agree with what someone said earlier, its the bulk that people will notice or the lil bit peeking above your waistband. i sometimes pick tighter shorts so it sticks out more

I love that aspect of diapers.? Just to be able to run around with your diapee sticking out of the back of your pants, that would make me feel like a real baby or toddler.???♥️???♥️?? Hehehe!

35 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Diapers that crinkles always reminds me why I am kept in them.