LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How is it done for putting pressure to your bladder for temporary incontinence?

I saw a post about it around here a while ago where somebody instructed that you can rhythmically press on your full bladder below your navel, and for about a day you'll have difficulties not peeing yourself.. but I'm having a hard time finding it, and while you're here, feel free to tell me about other methods for temporary incontinence please! 

@as_a_fox

Credé maneuver

Valsalva maneuver

A: This technique is thought to work because an increase in carbon dioxide in the bloodstream has been reported to reduce anxiety and induce relaxation in some patients. This technique is well suited for people who can usually urinate around others once they get a stream started, but have difficulty starting the stream.  Monroe Weil, Ph.D. reported using it successfully in three patients.[xi] A brief description of the technique follows.

1. Discuss this technique with your physician first before using it.  Even after getting an OK from your doctor, if you experience any kind of abnormal reaction be sure to let your doctor know before proceeding any further with this technique.  Before attempting to use breath holding in a restroom, practice holding your breath. Start out holding for 10 seconds, then 15, increasing the time in gradual increments.  Practice often in different settings. Pay attention to your body’s response to holding your breath. If you are feeling anxiety or panic while not in a restroom, you’ll need to do more practice. Since the issue we’re dealing with is anxiety while urinating, it won’t be productive to do something in a restroom that is increasing your fear. When you can hold your breath for 45 seconds and feel calm during the process, you are ready.
  2. Your first attempt should be in a place where you can feel comfortable, such as at home or an empty public restroom, so that you can be free of distractions or anxiety triggers. If the technique is working you will experience it in a variety of ways. Some describe it as the “pelvic floor dropping”, or an unstoppable relaxation of the urinary sphincter muscle; others say it will make you feel temporarily
    incontinent. Your level of urgency should be moderate to strong, but not extreme. Take your position either in the stall or urinal, breathe normally, and then exhale about 75% of your breath. Do not take in a big gasp of air before exhaling. You’ll have too much oxygen in your lungs and it will blunt the effect. It’s also important to not exhale completely. There needs to be some air left in the lungs. When holding your breath, pinch your nose if you have to. After about 45 seconds you should experience the pelvic floor “drop” and your stream will start.  Once the stream starts if you start clamping up just exhale again and your stream will return. If your lungs are empty, you may need to take in a small breath and then resume holding it.
  3. If you find the technique helps you start urinating, with practice it will work at any level of urgency, in every place.  Continue practicing and eventually it should be possible to reduce the time required to start urinating. Some people start holding their breath as they approach the restroom so the time required at a urinal or stall is reduced accordingly.
  4. Some people using the technique report that it works best if a person has a low level of anxiety in the restroom. A period of graduated exposure and support group work may be needed to reduce the level of fear in a public restroom to the point where the technique begins to work. So if you are trying it and not getting any results, continue with your recovery program and try it again a few months down the road. The amount of reduction of the tension in the bladder neck and sphincter provided by breath holding may only be enough to offset a certain level of anxious tension in those areas. If a person is freaking out in the restroom, no amount of breath holding might work.

Some additional notes on breath holding:

If you find the technique useful, after practice it will work even with a low level of urgency or none at all.  At this point if it is necessary to empty the bladder in a crowded situation, before a trip, or to avoid waking up at night, breath holding works every time.

During the practice period, some people who reported a great deal of fear holding the breath for a long time have persisted and found that the desired effect on easing urination happens once they overcome the fear. If this applies to you, try to stay with the practice and get past the fear. Many believe they will faint if they hold their breath for too long, but that is not a serious danger. If you have the level of control to starve yourself of air to the point of fainting, once you faint you’ll start breathing again. If you’re very concerned, then try holding your breath at a doctor’s office where emergency help is available. Most people report they can urinate after around 45 to 60 seconds of breath holding. That’s a long time, but if you are healthy it’s not dangerously long.

There is one side effect of the technique, which is that it can also relax the anal sphincter. So if a person needs to deal with that, visit a stall and take care of #2 before practicing at urinals.

Below is a personal account from someone who has tried this technique and uses it successfully:

This would not be complete w/o a sports analogy. When I first started skiing really steep
slopes, almost extreme terrain, I was with a group of very good skiers. I’m a good black diamond, mogul skier and these folks were way above that. Our ski instructor/guide told me that the only way I could get down the slope was to have courage. I had to trust my ability to slow my skis with all the techniques had previously learned. You must have the courage to see this through. It is worth it, trust us! You will not faint or pass out but you probably will gasp for air, at that point you are close. Very close, stay with it. If you do gasp for air, just suck in a little and hold your breath again.

For those of us doing it properly it works every time in every condition.  For me troughs at Steeler games, planes, bars, everywhere. As a matter of fact sometimes I’m very tense just from holding my breath and being stiff or whatever, but I know if I see it through it works. Once the stream starts if you start clamping up just exhale again and your stream will return. For those of us practicing for years, usually once our stream starts we can keep it going.

Over time a lot more people will become comfortable with the technique. Again, it does not improve your primary AP, although my secondary AP is almost non-existent. I find myself making plans and doing things with people and places that I would have avoided. I’m not thinking about AP. Then later it dawns on me “oh my gosh, I just decided to go to such and such with so and so w/o thinking about where I’m going to pee.  Pretty Cool.

One warning about using this technique: In some individuals with panic disorder, it has been reported that elevated levels of carbon dioxide can cause symptoms of increased anxiety and panic. If you notice this happening and the symptoms do not improve with practice, then the technique may not be useful for you, or won’t become useful unless the panic disorder is treated.

6 hours ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

Credé maneuver

Valsalva maneuver

A: This technique is thought to work because an increase in carbon dioxide in the bloodstream has been reported to reduce anxiety and induce relaxation in some patients. This technique is well suited for people who can usually urinate around others once they get a stream started, but have difficulty starting the stream.  Monroe Weil, Ph.D. reported using it successfully in three patients.[xi] A brief description of the technique follows.

1. Discuss this technique with your physician first before using it.  Even after getting an OK from your doctor, if you experience any kind of abnormal reaction be sure to let your doctor know before proceeding any further with this technique.  Before attempting to use breath holding in a restroom, practice holding your breath. Start out holding for 10 seconds, then 15, increasing the time in gradual increments.  Practice often in different settings. Pay attention to your body’s response to holding your breath. If you are feeling anxiety or panic while not in a restroom, you’ll need to do more practice. Since the issue we’re dealing with is anxiety while urinating, it won’t be productive to do something in a restroom that is increasing your fear. When you can hold your breath for 45 seconds and feel calm during the process, you are ready.
  2. Your first attempt should be in a place where you can feel comfortable, such as at home or an empty public restroom, so that you can be free of distractions or anxiety triggers. If the technique is working you will experience it in a variety of ways. Some describe it as the “pelvic floor dropping”, or an unstoppable relaxation of the urinary sphincter muscle; others say it will make you feel temporarily
    incontinent. Your level of urgency should be moderate to strong, but not extreme. Take your position either in the stall or urinal, breathe normally, and then exhale about 75% of your breath. Do not take in a big gasp of air before exhaling. You’ll have too much oxygen in your lungs and it will blunt the effect. It’s also important to not exhale completely. There needs to be some air left in the lungs. When holding your breath, pinch your nose if you have to. After about 45 seconds you should experience the pelvic floor “drop” and your stream will start.  Once the stream starts if you start clamping up just exhale again and your stream will return. If your lungs are empty, you may need to take in a small breath and then resume holding it.
  3. If you find the technique helps you start urinating, with practice it will work at any level of urgency, in every place.  Continue practicing and eventually it should be possible to reduce the time required to start urinating. Some people start holding their breath as they approach the restroom so the time required at a urinal or stall is reduced accordingly.
  4. Some people using the technique report that it works best if a person has a low level of anxiety in the restroom. A period of graduated exposure and support group work may be needed to reduce the level of fear in a public restroom to the point where the technique begins to work. So if you are trying it and not getting any results, continue with your recovery program and try it again a few months down the road. The amount of reduction of the tension in the bladder neck and sphincter provided by breath holding may only be enough to offset a certain level of anxious tension in those areas. If a person is freaking out in the restroom, no amount of breath holding might work.

Some additional notes on breath holding:

If you find the technique useful, after practice it will work even with a low level of urgency or none at all.  At this point if it is necessary to empty the bladder in a crowded situation, before a trip, or to avoid waking up at night, breath holding works every time.

During the practice period, some people who reported a great deal of fear holding the breath for a long time have persisted and found that the desired effect on easing urination happens once they overcome the fear. If this applies to you, try to stay with the practice and get past the fear. Many believe they will faint if they hold their breath for too long, but that is not a serious danger. If you have the level of control to starve yourself of air to the point of fainting, once you faint you’ll start breathing again. If you’re very concerned, then try holding your breath at a doctor’s office where emergency help is available. Most people report they can urinate after around 45 to 60 seconds of breath holding. That’s a long time, but if you are healthy it’s not dangerously long.

There is one side effect of the technique, which is that it can also relax the anal sphincter. So if a person needs to deal with that, visit a stall and take care of #2 before practicing at urinals.

Below is a personal account from someone who has tried this technique and uses it successfully:

This would not be complete w/o a sports analogy. When I first started skiing really steep
slopes, almost extreme terrain, I was with a group of very good skiers. I’m a good black diamond, mogul skier and these folks were way above that. Our ski instructor/guide told me that the only way I could get down the slope was to have courage. I had to trust my ability to slow my skis with all the techniques had previously learned. You must have the courage to see this through. It is worth it, trust us! You will not faint or pass out but you probably will gasp for air, at that point you are close. Very close, stay with it. If you do gasp for air, just suck in a little and hold your breath again.

For those of us doing it properly it works every time in every condition.  For me troughs at Steeler games, planes, bars, everywhere. As a matter of fact sometimes I’m very tense just from holding my breath and being stiff or whatever, but I know if I see it through it works. Once the stream starts if you start clamping up just exhale again and your stream will return. For those of us practicing for years, usually once our stream starts we can keep it going.

Over time a lot more people will become comfortable with the technique. Again, it does not improve your primary AP, although my secondary AP is almost non-existent. I find myself making plans and doing things with people and places that I would have avoided. I’m not thinking about AP. Then later it dawns on me “oh my gosh, I just decided to go to such and such with so and so w/o thinking about where I’m going to pee.  Pretty Cool.

One warning about using this technique: In some individuals with panic disorder, it has been reported that elevated levels of carbon dioxide can cause symptoms of increased anxiety and panic. If you notice this happening and the symptoms do not improve with practice, then the technique may not be useful for you, or won’t become useful unless the panic disorder is treated.

I have had done this before holding my breath for 1 minute then I was wetting like hell filling my diaper

I have been a long time stalker of this page paying with diapers and anything sissy abdl for a long time. I recently tried something just out of curiosity. This will Only work for men abdls  You take some tape and tape it around your penis closer to the base you may need to shave to help with comfort. Now you want the band of tape  tight enough that it will restrict your flow . Now get a full bladder like proper nappy leaking full. You will use several nappys.  relax and get through the cramps if you relax properly you can experience several hours basically with urge incontinence, relaxing is key the flow restrictor just helps things go slower so you can relax and have a dribbling flow . It can be uncomfortable but for me after about 45 seconds if feeling preasure it would just flow naturally. Could even cough and leak unexpectedly. If you time this right and drink enough fluids before and during you can basically  be a dribbling incontinent mess .  Site moderators Feel free to repost in a more suitable thread . . 

Putting external pressure on the bladder needs:-

• specific knowledge on the location of your bladder
  • pressure level to use to avoid bursting the bladder / reversing the flow of urine into the kidneys - FATAL.

... thus, don't do this.

Increasing ones level of carbon dioxide in ones bloodstream by reducing the level of oxygen is creating a fatal issue. The concept is to hold ones breath until hypoxia occurs. Lactic acid builds up in muscle groups, which can include the ones used for breathing. As a result, one does not autonomically start breathing and will need instant medical intervention before brain death occurs. Yes, you will wet and mess your diapers BUT death will also occur.

Restricting the flow of urine out of ones penis increases the pressure in ones bladder and can reverse the flow of urine back into the kidneys - FATAL

Conclusion: Temporary incontinence is achievable, but the reason that it is temporary is that death will follow. For those people who wish to try any of the above, I suggest that firstly they have a look at the program 1000 Ways To Die if for nothing else, as a way that they don't become a participant / star on an episode.

Hypnosis combined with self belief will train you to wet / mess yourself without any recal / control of the event based on the trigger of wearing diapers - and the advantage of this is that you will wake up from the event.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:19 AM, growlycub said:

@as_a_fox I’m almost positive you’re talking about this thread.

This is IT!!! Thank you! 

On 3/16/2023 at 11:42 AM, sissybaby89 said:

I have been a long time stalker of this page paying with diapers and anything sissy abdl for a long time. I recently tried something just out of curiosity. This will Only work for men abdls  You take some tape and tape it around your penis closer to the base you may need to shave to help with comfort. Now you want the band of tape  tight enough that it will restrict your flow . Now get a full bladder like proper nappy leaking full. You will use several nappys.  relax and get through the cramps if you relax properly you can experience several hours basically with urge incontinence, relaxing is key the flow restrictor just helps things go slower so you can relax and have a dribbling flow . It can be uncomfortable but for me after about 45 seconds if feeling preasure it would just flow naturally. Could even cough and leak unexpectedly. If you time this right and drink enough fluids before and during you can basically  be a dribbling incontinent mess for as long as you like  I only just found this I recommend others try it.  Site moderators Feel free to repost in a more suitable thread . . 

Wait, what do you mean exactly for the tape, that kinda sounds painful but I'm very interested in trying this method 

wanted to clarify my post , I said a full bladder i don't mean painfully full lets just say a bit over 3/4 full. with the tape it need to be tight enough to slow you flow but not tight enough to stop your blood circulation.  I've tried this with tape and a hair band doubled over seems to work ok, your own size will determine what you use and how tight . if urine isn't flowing or it hurts stop adjust. depending how full you are will determine the initial stream i generally might go to the toilet start peeing let out about half put the restrictor on while im still peeing and then relax , i need a pad or diaper at this point or i will be dribbling and only stop it if you really want to . I also found a product that is like a clamp for incontinent men. i assume this could be adjusted . as far as comfortable , this is why i have edited to say not completely full if you   start peeing put the restrictor on and relax you will soon realize your open and relaxed and your nappy is getting full. i enjoy trying to move around and enjoy the uncontrollable spurts. 

I would not ever consider wrapping something like tape around a member or digit for any period of time.  All one would need is a bit of swelling to occur, and you're now in the situation where you have blood flow restriction, potentially in an emergency situation (i.e. need to release the constriction _immediately_), lest skin and appendages start to suffer irreparable damage.  DO NOT DO THIS!  YOU ARE BLOODY STUPID IF YOU DO!

The method that is described in the thread linked to a few posts above is one done by para/quadriplegics to stimulate contractions of the bladder.  It works most every time to get the bladder to start contractions, but you need to find the spot some point below the belly button where to press, and you press down rhythmically with a couple of fingers gently a few cm at most.  The idea is to just "tickle" the bladder into beginning contractions, and once it starts up, it won't stop until voiding is complete.

I do not know whether this action all the time leads to urgency, or a lazy bladder, as I've only used it a few times myself.  

I'm  not trying to suggest anyone do anything dangerous,  I should clarify I don't recommend doing this for prolonged sessions.  if its painful or uncomfortable its probably not good. I'm certainly not talking about  the kind of pressure to restrict blood flow. I tried it for a couple hours sitting, standing and moving around . the tape, band or clamp helps slow the flow so its a more realistic , urge/overflow situation. 

if you relax and let it flow it seems to invoke a dribbling state that only with trying will you stop the flow even if you do it will still dribble the excess out the uretha you also get max usage from the diaper.

As far as being stupid thanks for your kind words "mate" from another fellow Aussie Dl......!!! I don't take offence, I'm glad of your input to remind people that it may not be a safe idea. as well as prompting me to add more information. 

In this area of the abdl fetish/lifestyle many have tried things that seem much more harmful or risk involved. this seems a rather vanilla kind of thing one could practice with intermittently with minimal risk if attention is paid to how your body is feeling "im only speaking from my own experience" this is a very new thing I have found and been experimenting with.  

I've tried the above mentioned method of inducing contractions via applying pressure to ones bladder. I cant seem to get this right any help or a bit more detail of the procedure would be appreciated.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:19 AM, ozziebee said:

I would not ever consider wrapping something like tape around a member or digit for any period of time.  All one would need is a bit of swelling to occur, and you're now in the situation where you have blood flow restriction, potentially in an emergency situation (i.e. need to release the constriction _immediately_), lest skin and appendages start to suffer irreparable damage.  DO NOT DO THIS!  YOU ARE BLOODY STUPID IF YOU DO!

The method that is described in the thread linked to a few posts above is one done by para/quadriplegics to stimulate contractions of the bladder.  It works most every time to get the bladder to start contractions, but you need to find the spot some point below the belly button where to press, and you press down rhythmically with a couple of fingers gently a few cm at most.  The idea is to just "tickle" the bladder into beginning contractions, and once it starts up, it won't stop until voiding is complete.

I do not know whether this action all the time leads to urgency, or a lazy bladder, as I've only used it a few times myself.  

The position that @ozziebee is referring to has been identified by medical staff, and the person that is triggering their bladder has been trained to how to find that point, and how to perform that procedure. They are also under the care of a urologist that is reguarly checking that this person is performing the procedure correctly.

In relation to putting a restriction on the male appendage, that is insane. This is the same appendage that can swell from looking at certain images or from thinking about certain items, which will either, if you are in the process of voiding, can burst the bladder and/or permanently damage the valve between the bladder and kidneys and/or by pressure, tear kidneys into shreds. One can survive with one kidney, but zero kidneys and/or damaged valves between kidneys and bladder or torn bladder equates twice daily kidney dialysis for ever or until a kidney transplant is performed = which if you damaged your own kidneys and/or bladder, your position on the transplant waiting list is never.

I'm going to respect and appreciate the advice given. I am reflecting now thinking yeah not such a great idea . as stated before I'm a fresh member here " always been a keen follower"  so I'm sorry my first post in this awesome community has been conveyed that it may may be harmful. I'm thinking about taking my initial reply to this thread down.  however i think it may be best now its said to leave it, as some of the things I have personally read on this forum before have stopped me trying dumb shit. @ozziebee and @babykeiff thanks for your input. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sissybaby89 said:

I'm going to respect and appreciate the advice given. I am reflecting now thinking yeah not such a great idea . as stated before I'm a fresh member here " always been a keen follower"  so I'm sorry my first post in this awesome community has been conveyed that it may may be harmful. I'm thinking about taking my initial reply to this thread down.  however i think it may be best now its said to leave it, as some of the things I have personally read on this forum before have stopped me trying dumb shit. @ozziebee and @babykeiff thanks for your input. 

@sissybaby89, you are very welcome.

6 hours ago, sissybaby89 said:

I'm thinking about taking my initial reply to this thread down.

I'd leave all posts as is. It keeps everything in context here. It also allows others with similar or contrary thinkings and beliefs to see all sides and opinions, which I think that is key to this site. Also, it allows others to offer their views too, which, over time, may give new information which previous posters, including myself, may not be aware of. This site is open and accepting of those people who wear diapers etc., and as such, is growing to be an expert in that field, but as with all experts, the more information provided, the more accurate the information can be.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been doing this off and on for about three years.  It definitely works, and it is the only thing that has worked for me.  The biggest thing is not to give up in the beginning.  

When you start, you can do 5 rounds of 100 compressions and nothing will happen.  But suddenly, something kind of starts to happen.  Then nothing.  Then kind of… until it eventually reaches the point where something is definitely happening.  

This is only for the first time, once you’ve gotten it to work, you don’t have to go through all of that again (at least I haven’t).  
I definitely recommend it!

(FWIW, I’ve had blood work done the day after doing this twice- renal function normal).