LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you like to do in a diaper? (messy, wet, both, or even clean)

My Fav Things:

• Shower, specifically, getting a diaper full of water and rubbing it
  • Enemas / Diarrhea (Do I even need to explain this nice feeling)
  • Stain (using enema, diarrhea, pee) the backside, underside, front side, etc..
  • Pour oatmeal that I made watery on purpose into a clean diap
  • Mineral / Castor Oil because it affects me in a way to where I have questionable poots that turn into a flood
  • Squish the mess, pee, diaper fillers (oatmeal)
  • Last but definitely not least: walk in public with a short skirt that exposes the diaper well
  • Like 1

I enjoy everything that you listed (Except the short skirt) I prefer wearing pants. But as a diaper lover, I have tried just about everything  you can think of with a diaper. I have always used them for the intended purpose (wet & messy). It sounds like your enjoying all aspects of this, so have fun in your future play time.

• Like 2

I simply like to go about my activities as if nothing has happened in my diaper, although I don't mess in public out of courtesy to others. Wetting on the other hand happens all the time, everywhere, without anyone knowing.

• Like 3

After I fill my diaper with pee pee and poo poo I squish it down and then lay on my side with my blankie between my legs against my warm wet n messy diaper and move my hips back forth saying my special wet n messy diaper rhyme gee gee pee pee goo goo poo poo gaa gaa caa caa wet wet mess mess cum cum in my diaper cuz I'm a big baby I also interchange some of the first words I do this until I make cummies in my diaper it's much fun.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Both. my younger Dom Asian Husband has me stay wet day and night in my Rearz trainers. i am required to mess squatting submissively in front of Him in a disposable once or twice a day.

• Like 2

Basically what ever happens (no. 1 or 2) I let happen in my diaper. Although I am aware I do not exercise any control over the situation. It's not quite involuntary, but close. After I play with my toys or just go about my routine. 

• Like 3
On 3/11/2023 at 10:36 PM, APaddedPilot said:

My Fav Things:

• Shower, specifically, getting a diaper full of water and rubbing it
  • Enemas / Diarrhea (Do I even need to explain this nice feeling)
  • Stain (using enema, diarrhea, pee) the backside, underside, front side, etc..
  • Pour oatmeal that I made watery on purpose into a clean diap
  • Mineral / Castor Oil because it affects me in a way to where I have questionable poots that turn into a flood
  • Squish the mess, pee, diaper fillers (oatmeal)
  • Last but definitely not least: walk in public with a short skirt that exposes the diaper well

Hiii!

Anything and everything! What ever I can do wet/messy or whatever is always more fun or adventurous. ?

?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i absoultly love going pee pee and poo poo in my diapie

It's the BEST feeling in the world!😁♥️🚼🍼👶

• Like 2
On 6/1/2023 at 7:15 AM, fillemup said:

The thing I seem to do the most in my poopy diaper is sleep. I am frequently messing my diaper while I sleep. I have no control over when or where my body says it’s time to poop.

I love that. I've been starting to mess in my sleep as well lately and i find it to be wonderful!!

• Like 5

Love everything that has to do with messy diapers.

Pooping and wearing them until they leak, making extensive walks in public with a messy diaper or messing them while in public in the first place (and not being discovered by doing so). For sure also wetting them - using a diaper for what it is intended.

I wet my diaper sometimes when I am stressed. I've been doing it since I was a little kid. So, sometimes I catch myself about to wet my pants as an adult, finding that I have leaked a little. 

• Like 1

I definitely have control of my bowels and urine.  

I don't go poopy in my diaper very often, but when I do it's definitely for pleasure. I enjoy going poop then rubbing it around until I cum. It's Fun. Unfortunately a lot of times I feel shame or guilt afterward. I am salute Lee despise cleaning up. It sucks! I think that's why I don't do it often. The cleanup process always feels so daunting.

On 6/1/2023 at 8:15 AM, fillemup said:

The thing I seem to do the most in my poopy diaper is sleep. I am frequently messing my diaper while I sleep. I have no control over when or where my body says it’s time to poop.

I love to sleep in a messy diaper too. I've pooped my diaper before bed and then slept in the messy diaper all night.  It's a wonderful feeling. 

I'm not incontinent in any way, but I do love wearing and using diapers.  I'll stay wet and messy for hours and hours and totally enjoy the feeling. 

I've had enemas and eaten a bunch of prunes to have huge messes in my diaper. 

I've paddled myself while in my messy diaper.  Diaper spankings really turn me on.

One thing that I've never done,  but fantasize about would be to go horse back riding in a messy diaper.  I think that it would be an absolutely amazing experience. 

On 6/6/2023 at 10:22 AM, Spanky said:

One thing that I've never done,  but fantasize about would be to go horse back riding in a messy diaper.  I think that it would be an absolutely amazing experience. 

That could be interesting 

On 6/6/2023 at 10:22 AM, Spanky said:

I love to sleep in a messy diaper too. I've pooped my diaper before bed and then slept in the messy diaper all night.  It's a wonderful feeling. 

I'm not incontinent in any way, but I do love wearing and using diapers.  I'll stay wet and messy for hours and hours and totally enjoy the feeling. 

I've had enemas and eaten a bunch of prunes to have huge messes in my diaper. 

I've paddled myself while in my messy diaper.  Diaper spankings really turn me on.

Hiii!

I love getting spanked HARD (super red and stingy just to the verge of welts) with a 1x2 board. I get so humptasticly horny I start the humping on anything! I am getting turned on just remembering the last time. On horseback riding, I used to love riding bareback on hot summer days. When you were riding you could just let loose and pee cause the horses were sweaty and no one could tell unless they saw the stream of water coming off your feet (don't wear your boots or you'll wreck them) when you got off a sweaty horse you look like you peed your pants anyway. Now doing it in a messy diaper with the horses 🐎 shoulders rubbing the front I guarantee I would cum hard especially if I knew it was working it's way out the leg holes all over my inner thighs. 

Whew! Vivid fantasy excuse me while I go take care of some business.  I feel like a hormonal teenager right now. 😜😜🤪🤪🤪

🧜‍♂️

1 minute ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

I love getting spanked HARD (super red and stingy just to the verge of welts) with a 1x2 board. I get so humptasticly horny I start the humping on anything! I am getting turned on just remembering the last time. On horseback riding, I used to love riding bareback on hot summer days. When you were riding you could just let loose and pee cause the horses were sweaty and no one could tell unless they saw the stream of water coming off your feet (don't wear your boots or you'll wreck them) when you got off a sweaty horse you look like you peed your pants anyway. Now doing it in a messy diaper with the horses 🐎 shoulders rubbing the front I guarantee I would cum hard especially if I knew it was working it's way out the leg holes all over my inner thighs. 

Whew! Vivid fantasy excuse me while I go take care of some business.  I feel like a hormonal teenager right now. 😜😜🤪🤪🤪

🧜‍♂️

I love this place! It's the only spot I feel like I can just let it all hang out knowing someone here can say I know exactly how you feel little brother. 

Love you all ! * BIG hugses*

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Hiii!

🧜‍♂️

I love this place! It's the only spot I feel like I can just let it all hang out knowing someone here can say I know exactly how you feel little brother. 

Love you all ! * BIG hugses*

🧜‍♂️

I know what you mean, I love it here too buddy. Love you so much. big hugs!🤗♥️😉🙂😁💯

38 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

I know what you mean, I love it here too buddy. Love you so much. big hugs!🤗♥️😉🙂😁💯

Hiii!

Thanks 😊 little spider!

🧜‍♂️

• Like 1