LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Got Back... problems

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

I know the feeling ? Stay relaxed, get a nap, if ya can. Feel better! You’ll probably feel wetter first ?‍♂️

@DailyDi

I would take it easy today just like everyone else is saying. even you need time to rest recuperate and veg out. everything that you have to worry about will be there in the morning or in a few days, so take as much time as you need to feel totally relaxed so that you feel like you're in a lot of pain. pain is something that is relative, and sometimes it's subjective, but is always there, regardless of how many people say that they might not feel it. i've even had people call me a wimp because of the fact I feel pain And they think I'm just making it up, but I know that it is not fake when I have pain And I know that when someone says they're in pain, they are in pain!

Take it easy take it slow, and enjoy yourself today and let the diaper do the work!

??

Brian

• Like 1

Did you mix it up a lot with some bruiser?

• Like 1

No back problems lately, but this morning my leg rudely woke me up just after 4AM with a nasty cramp.  I had to get out of bed and walk around a bit to unknot it, but then it took nearly 2 hours to drift off back to sleep - and then the alarm went off.  ?    Still feeling it even more than 12 hours later. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

No back problems lately, but this morning my leg rudely woke me up just after 4AM with a nasty cramp.  I had to get out of bed and walk around a bit to unknot it, but then it took nearly 2 hours to drift off back to sleep - and then the alarm went off.  ?    Still feeling it even more than 12 hours later. 

Ouch, muscle cramps suck too!

i know about being down on the back, in '18 i threw my back out 2 times, once when i picked up a stack of barnwood to move it, then tried to move a header 3 foot long off a dog cage(header is a carpentry term, its what is above doors and windows, made of 2 pieces of 2x8, x10, or x12 in weight bearing walls, not really that heavy but my back didnt care), tried to lift and and was lucky to make it back inside the house, after that i couldnt walk, could barely crawl, i had to spend days on the heating pad. did it again a number of months later, just picking up a 12 pack of pepsi! that was interesting finishing my shopping and getting home. sometimes i get muscle cramps, if i try to reach the wrong way or adjust something the wrong way, sometimes in my left arm, that makes things just slightly,,,,,, interesting, had a muscle cramp in a thigh once, hurt so bad that the leg felt pain for days!