LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Else Is A Pants/Underwear Pooper?

While I've been a lifelong bedwetter and diaper lover, one of my favorite things to do is mess in my underwear.  

It's just very different from experiencing messing a diaper.  Perhaps it harkens from childhood when I had no diapers.  But when I can I just adore loading my underwear, then hanging out doing whatever I'm doing with messy pants.  I can reach back and feel the load, flatten as needed, etc.

Anyone else?

• Like 3

When I was only 5,6,7 years old and didn't have real diapers to use, I would go in my underpants but with an old towel or piece of cloth to contain the poop so my underpants wouldn't be stained.  Not quite the same but I loved doing it

• Like 2

Yes, definitely. I think what you said about going in your pants and then doing whatever you're doing is part of what I like too. I think it definitely comes from the times I had an accident in my pants as a kid and then just kept at my activity with a big mess in my underwear. For some reason, it feels different than going in my diaper.

• Like 1

Yes, I'm another one. I like the way briefs keep the load tight and close. I like to wear a pair of briefs under my diaper so that when I wet, the pee doesn't puddle up on the floor. And it makes clean up a little easier.

• Like 2

I bet many of us "poopers" started out this way.  I know I did.  Doing it now is a walk down memory laneso to speak.  It's clearly different from doing it in a diaper, and I find both enjoyable.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

I bet many of us "poopers" started out this way.  I know I did.  Doing it now is a walk down memory lane so to speak.  It's clearly different from doing it in a diaper, and I find both enjoyable.

I actually never dared to do it as a child, although I always wanted to. That's why when I age play now, I'm much more daring as a youngster than I really was.

• Like 1

It’s been a good minute since I pooped my pants  but it’s what got me started enjoying diapers and I still love the feeling. Different then pooping in your diaper

• Like 2

I literally am sitting at a stoplight, having just loaded my underwear driving home from errands.  Amazing feeling.  Massive load and the perfect consistency.  Time to go home and do some gardening!

Just had to share.

• Like 1

I love it. I had a diaper diarrhea weekend which lessened in volume by the afternoon. On Monday morning when I felt the urge to go, I thought there couldn't be that much and just let it go. Nope! It was a large load of diarrhea that my panties didn't hold at all and ran down the leg of my sweatpants. It was awesome though I had to be careful walking to the bathroom.

• Like 3
On 3/7/2023 at 11:44 AM, RaiOfTheFlame said:

Yep! Pants pooping is an integral part of how I enjoy age play. It's so childish and naughty. I love it.

Yes, for me too. There's something that feels very naughty about having done a big poo in my pants instead of in the potty like I know I'm supposed to.

• Like 1

I have done this once or twice thru the years, it is a great feeling I must say and very naughty. My underwear can't contain the mess most of the time and it runs down my pants legs. So for that very reason i have only tried this while standing in the shower the past two times. The cleanup isn't very fun, but the activity before hand is.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoy pants pooping but don't get to do it as much as I'd like. I did it a lot in my teens and early 20s but these days its a rare treat when I do. I also love the idea of doing it and then just continuing whatever is at hand with a load in the back. Firmer messes are hugely preferred due to not just a significantly easier cleanup but just the whole sensory experience suhc as the tenting out of your briefs. I think it also harkens back to when I was a kid and had very reliably big and really firm poops so in terms of going into little headspace, it ticks all the boxes.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I got to enjoy this proclivity yesterday afternoon when I got home from work.  It's was the perfect consistency for the deed, and quite the load.  I stayed messy for a couple of hours, sitting on a towel while watching baseball.  

It's very cathartic for me.  But I suppose any messing is like that for us poopers.

• Like 2

I also occasionally enjoy the different experience and physical sensations of a good poo in my pants instead of a nappy.

Because messy briefs are less easy to clean, I usually wait for a pair of my briefs to be showing some wear. Then I can keep them for a messy retirement before simply throwing them away.

I just noticed a suspect pair whilst putting my laundry away...

These will be retired in a full filling way in about two weeks when my wife is working away for a few days.

Wake up, breakfast, a little while after which I may begin to feel the need for a big poo. If the day is right, I'll change into the old undies and just continue fixing up the house, urge is quelled a few times , each getting more intense until I just pause, rellax and let the next one go as if there is no other option!

My slips stretch out, catching and containing my poo, but with so much more warm squishy feedback against my body than in one of my already bulky and warm, wet nappies. The experience can be realy pleasing, and to just keep on doing odd jobs, adding more to my poopie pants like nothing unusual happened provides such a release for the mind.

The non nappy option can't continue for too long without the risk of accidental staining of furniture, so I have a towel available to sit on. Soon another kind of release will happen as Im laying on a change mat with my full slips part way down my legs!

I'll give them a pleasing send off.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I love pants and underwear pooping. Even though the cleanup is a little more difficult. It definitely has a greater feeling of embarrassment. I like the way a fully loaded pair of underwear bulges and sags under the weight of a heavy load.

• Like 1

I tried wetting before. Both times it was when I was alone and sort of a mental state thing to lead into diapers, sort of "This is why you belong in them!" in my own head. I can see the appeal but the fun wears off and diapers make an easier clean ip

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Shyly raises hand...

Underpants are so much easier to rinse out in the shower during cleanup, then toss in the washer.

I like to modify mine by putting more elastic in the leg-bands so I can go anywhere (at home) without leaving a trail behind me. 💩💩💩

• Like 3
On 5/31/2023 at 11:15 AM, Pootattoo said:

Shyly raises hand...

Underpants are so much easier to rinse out in the shower during cleanup, then toss in the washer.

I like to modify mine by putting more elastic in the leg-bands so I can go anywhere (at home) without leaving a trail behind me. 💩💩💩

So I've never tried rinsing in the shower. I'm always worried that it's not going to go down the drain. Does it? 

So I tried it this morning. Got up early specifically for that reason. Can't say I enjoyed it, but it was definitely cool to have the experience and figure out what I like and don't like

• Like 1