LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Pampers Again

How many of you would be excited by finding out that old fashioned Pampers, from the 70s and early 80s, when they came in boxes, were now available, right along with ‘modern’ ABDL diapers.  Anybody else would prefer a plain white, bulky, z-fold, like these?

BCC1D6E0-311B-4E6D-9A23-E91E28A7E1A1.jpeg

782323C5-C7AA-4E64-9114-BECC6FD9E30C.jpeg

2B8E3922-62F9-4B50-8393-BD8B4E41D06B.jpeg

A89E598D-7D29-4D0A-A02C-F968BCBB61B1.jpeg

6141A0C6-0C59-41D0-B6BA-88F86C8D323A.jpeg

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

OMG, That is what I was wearing from about age 9 to 15 until my siblings were finally out of diapers. Where do you get those? Yes the plain white, plastic backed Z fold! 

Your first picture is not right. It has the cartoons on it. I want the ones in your last picture. Where do I buy these from?

You’re right, they never had a decorative waist strip.  Sometimes I would dress them up because it felt babyish to me.  Here is how you like them, with a pair of Gerber pull-ons, from when Mommy was trying to train me by cutting way way back on changes.  Sure, I love being changed, but playing in a wet and worse diaper for hours is much fun, too, especially when Mommy finally does change me.  Those diapers were so bad she gave up and just let me wear as long as I wanted!

Actually, I make these.  Have had some ideas lately for improving them, from the point of view of more easily and inexpensively acquiring the materials.  Will let you know how that goes.

FC1DEB59-DF11-465B-8189-979AC5FD24F1.jpeg

A78F3AAE-4A7A-4641-B34A-FCE335D61469.jpeg

4 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

How many of you would be excited by finding out that old fashioned Pampers, from the 70s and early 80s, when they came in boxes, were now available, right along with ‘modern’ ABDL diapers.  Anybody else would prefer a plain white, bulky, z-fold, like these?

BCC1D6E0-311B-4E6D-9A23-E91E28A7E1A1.jpeg

782323C5-C7AA-4E64-9114-BECC6FD9E30C.jpeg

2B8E3922-62F9-4B50-8393-BD8B4E41D06B.jpeg

A89E598D-7D29-4D0A-A02C-F968BCBB61B1.jpeg

6141A0C6-0C59-41D0-B6BA-88F86C8D323A.jpeg

Hell Yeah, I would LOVE to wear those!?? They would have to be super thick and bulky though, I expect no less. I have high standards when it comes to my diapees. And they'd have to have that baby diaper smell that I LOVE SO MUCH! And of course, be disposable diapees!?♥️???????

• Like 1

People forget just how thick disposable diapers where back in the 70s/80s. Before they had SAP, absorbancy was based mostly on just how thick the padding was. 

Getting that sort of diaper in an adult size, would definatly be delightfull, leaky folds and all.

• Like 4

Yea. here is what I put together from my stash:

Rearz Inspire+ nighttime Adult Diapers far left - unfolded, then folded in half

Rearz Inspire+ nighttime Adult Diapers, tri folded as we get adult diapers now

Pampers Maxi 

Pampers Daytime

0303230703.jpg

0303230703b.jpg

• Like 2

I'd love to be able to find adult-sized vintage Pampers, those are what I wore most of the time as a kid, primarily overnight. I have Rearz Inspire+ diapers in stock, never thought to refold them like that. And yes, those old, pre-SAP diapers were bulkier. Nice pictures. I used to resent the box they were in, because all the boxes had the same picture of an infant lying on its stomach and sucking its thumb, and I was at that point a sophisticated kid in grade school, so why did my diaper box have a baby on it? Now, of course, I love it. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Mom never put us in rubber pants. It was always just running around in Pampers. That said, I might have worn cloth and rubber pants. I don't recall much past about 4 years old. That was like 100 years ago now. LOL 

It’s an old toilet training trick that usually works, but a future ABDL will actually enjoy repeated use of her diaper, to the point that she desires pleasuring herself.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@AlyeskabirdYou are right about the 70s/80s disposable diapers.  The only way to make them more absorbent was to make them thicker. Since they had z folds instead of leg guards they were more prone to leaking so you needed more frequent diaper checks and changes. Before SAP padding,  you knew when you were wet.  

With the older plastic backed disposable diapers there was no doubt about what someone was wearing.  If you couldn't hear the crinkle you could see the bulk and outline of the diaper under clothes. 

• Like 1

Even the adult disposables of the time followed the same basic idea, well, other than depends, wich bought into the discreet thing early on. Dry comfort and other brands  did not even bother trying to hide the fact  that your basicly wearing a pillow between your legs.  On the other hand they where full mat diapers, and quite bulky around the waist. Very comfortable to wear, but goodness, they where super obvious. To be honest, one of the ones I liked from back then was basicly an adult sized pampers diaper, just, not as well padded. I was only able to get a cheep knockoff one. I loved them though, even though they did not work for shit. *chuckles* Yah thats something you did not wanna do in thoes, it would come right out the leg openings.

Still, I would definatly enjoy it if someone managed to create an adult version of the old pampers, nice and thick and fluffy and so super noisy and obvious.

• Like 1

You not the only old fart around after all. *chuckles*  Was amazing the first time I tried them on, but, goodness, there was no way in heck you could hide that you had a diaper on, well, less you where wearing a skirt, and a poofy one at that. I remember when they where full mat, the padding going allmost all the way to the edges of the plastic backing.  Was good for me as I side sleep a fair amount of the time. A few months after the first I got, they had gone to the new version, (for that time) wich basicly just had the strip padding. Then I had cash flow issues for a while so I was kinda out of touch for ages. I mean yah I played around with the cheep disposables now and again, just cause, I wanted to keep my seat wet, but, was mostly just toying with things. Was not tell like 20 years ago that I started putting some effert into things, and started to move more and more to cloth.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Well, here they are, finally!  As other pictures indicate, I’ve made them for many years.  What’s brand new is the plastic back sheet, which is a trash compactor bag, cut to size, in this case, 25” x 38”.  The original Pampers size ratio is given as 12.5” x 16”.  Basically doubling that is perfect for me (I added a little to the length as it feels and looks better).

Lots of folks like a diaper that crinkles, which these definitely do.  I don’t wear in public, not my thing, but I wouldn’t unless I was okay with people hearing them.  I love ‘knowing’ I’m diapered, so bulkiness is top of the list, followed by how they look, extremely babyish, and then noisy.  Honestly, with this one, if you’re running around the house in just a diaper, as Mommy lets me do for the most part, she can hear me from another room.  Her friends can, too, and I can them, giggling and making comments about me still breastfeeding and what diaper changes are like.

Anyway, I’ll add a pic soon of the diaper on me, on the job.  Unfortunately, you won’t be able to hear it!  Also, what would be a good name for them.  Pampers is taken, and, besides, they are an AB/DL, so your choices are Perverts, or Disciplines!  (I wear recreationally, which is to say it’s a fetish, sexual all the way, not worn for comfort or to regress.  For me, wearing diapers is a bit of masochism, emotional and physical discomfort and humiliation.  So, if that’s not you, you won’t like either name, understandably.)

Pink plastic pants are optional, but strongly recommended.

15AD4E7E-295B-4FCB-8D82-77EB05D97D85.jpeg

FBC51719-B528-490E-8827-C49D2CA3CF75.jpeg

F5E24679-C0D5-4ACC-AFF8-A2B2F42285E1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

What do you use for absorbent material?

Are you making any for Collectors to just have? 

Thanks for asking.  No plans to make them for anyone else.  But here is that diaper in service this morning.  It was just a dry run 😂 though, no wetting, and worse, as it’s still in the prototyping phase.  Plan to see how it handles a good soaking tomorrow with the needed tweaks made.  Am predicting it will take six big wets before the plastic pants are needed to keep the furniture dry.  We’ll see if I last that long though.  I also predict I’ll cum for Mommy after four, as being able to wear vintage Pampers is so thrilling!

A72A6548-705A-4A61-A9EB-4929A7DCAE8E.jpeg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

What do you use for absorbent material?

Are you making any for Collectors to just have? 

If you seriously want some old school flat fold adult diapers, then Kendall still makes them.

https://greatmedicalsupplies.com/supply~Kendall+(68)~ables-flatfold-briefs-large-31-52-10bag-640.htm

image.png.90627a83a8e6355fd0cafdf102ed8fd2.png

35 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

If you seriously want some old school flat fold adult diapers, then Kendall still makes them.

https://greatmedicalsupplies.com/supply~Kendall+(68)~ables-flatfold-briefs-large-31-52-10bag-640.htm

Tried them --- they're basically underpads with tapes on them.     And they're not big enough for someone my size either.

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Actually, these are long discontinued.  I know because I used to use them to make my Pampers.

6A1B5F6B-FD76-4654-B779-47371D06ED9F.jpeg

6B8EC6FA-23BC-4C18-B88F-D83B94F126B3.jpeg

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Tried them --- they're basically underpads with tapes on them.     And they're not big enough for someone my size either.

Right, underpads, no thickness to them, like wearing little more than paper toweling.  Old school Pampers were pre-polymers, thick.  That wonderful, naughty feeling of being diapered like a baby!

BC8888DB-5CD0-48E2-8E7B-379011FC0146.jpeg

• Like 1

Kendall diapers!  I remember them from 40+ years ago!  They were terrible at that time and I expect not much has changed since then.  That was about all there was way back then.  No premium diapers, Attends and Depends having just hit the market.  Ambez was another like them.  Just for drips and dribbles, not for anything more than that.