LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you can start over?

matt1989

If you could go back to at the moment your parents started your potty training with a self-awareness you have now. Maybe not have knowledge of future events but you know enough that your abdl. What would you try to change abdl related.

I don't think I would go on full 24/7 for the rest of my life but I think I would try to make you second guess yourself if I go %100 with out some former protection. If I could pull that off. At that age it may be all or nothing. So basically I think I would shoot for a pants wetter with a once a blue moon pooping. Maybe really on diapers like at nights or long car rides. 

School.

I imagine I'll probably start late in school. Most schools back in the s90 probably expected kids to be reasonably potty trained and I would any medical test would come up with nothing why I like this. So let's say I be a year older than most kids. I would shoot for good grades I don't think I want that boy genius life but definitely shoot for A's and B's. Give my parents something to be proud of me. As for bullies as I'm sure there will be some. Hopefully emotionally I'll still have the same thick skin as I do now but I would play in to it. I would probably make it to the toilet about %60 of the time. I would never have a dry night may even have a poopy night every now and than. As I get older I don't know how long it would take my mom and schools would get me to stop but it's also hard to say what kind of protection I would have as youth size diapers was probably not that common as it is to day. I probably be wearing goodnights the moment those are hitting the shelves. I would think I be pushing 13 when doctor start declaring me incontinent although at that point I might will be. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, matt1989 said:

If you could go back to at the moment your parents started your potty training with a self-awareness you have now. Maybe not have knowledge of future events but you know enough that your abdl. What would you try to change abdl related.

I think for me I would be more resistant to potty training. When I was 6 and still in didees my mom just decided that one day I was out of them and took them away. If I had to do it over again, I would not only resist potty training, but I would pronounce my LOVE for diapers and baby things, and I would make it my mission to NEVER get out of diapers. And I would cry every time they would try to make me use the potty. I would also demand to be put in baby clothes and onesies all the time. I'm not really sure how that would work once I got older, but I would still want to wear baby clothes. I'm not really sure what the online presents was of ABDL in the early 2000s, but I'm sure I would find some websites/ stores that sell baby stuff. And another thing I would change is as soon as I lost my paci when I was 6, I would make my Mommy go out and buy me another one. Hehehe!??????♥️? And I would also use baby words a lot longer than I did initially. I would try not to be so embarrassed about being a kid baby at that point in my life and just enjoy wearing and using my diapers like a big baby.????♥️????????♥️?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, matt1989 said:

I think for me as an adult baby, I would resist any attempt to potty train me. I would make it so damn hard to potty train me that my parents would have to put me back in diapers and keep me in diapers. I would make it next to impossible to potty train me. I would push to be regressed to adult babyhood and be kept as an adult baby.

• Like 2

It’s an interesting question to ponder. From the perspective of where I am now (24/7), I have sometimes asked myself why I didn’t lean in to having wetting issues for all it was worth back then, but, at the time, as a kid, I had a very love/hate relationship with diapers. I was a chronic and accomplished bedwetter until some point between 5th and 6th grade. I wore diapers to bed for most of my early childhood, and, yes, sometimes in the car, because I was known to fall asleep in the car. 

I didn’t know how to express it or what it meant, but I knew in my heart that i enjoyed wearing diapers most of the time, except when anyone other than my immediate family was around. If relatives were over or we were at someone’s house overnight, I was paralyzed with anxiety about the idea that someone would find out I was in diapers. I thought that if it ever got back to my friends, my life would be over. Also, my parents were very patient and kind, but I could detect that they were becoming fatigued with having their middle child wearing diapers at night. They tried rewards and charts and stickers, and as I got bigger, they had a harder time finding diapers that would fit me. So, if I’d started wetting my pants at school, I think that their response to that would have been withering. This was the pre pull-ups era - it was diapers or nothing. 

I think what I wish I would have done back then is this: not worry so much about wearing diapers, and not put up a fuss about wearing them on trips and such - indeed, in retrospect, I should have offered to wear them. Think about it - it was heaven for a little DL - a box of Pampers in the back of the station wagon that I actually fit in, a crinkly diaper on under my shorts, and nothing but a couple of weeks of playing on the beach and eating restaurant food ahead of me. Nights sent lounging on hotel room beds or in a tent, wearing a comfy diaper, and then, that oh so rare occurrence of being diapered in the morning and getting dressed for the day. Running out of the car at rest stops, my diaper sticking up out of my shorts, and playing on the grass with my brother and sister. 

Instead, I was shy and morose and had to be ordered to go play with the other kids, because I wanted to stay in the car, in case someone noticed my diaper.

Also, on weekends, while I did sometimes stay in my diaper for part of the morning, in retrospect, nobody was doing pants inspections on me once I was older than 3 or 4 - I could have stayed in my overnight diaper until the afternoon, and then gone and put another one on, and if I ever got caught, I could have just said “Oops”, or, “I was getting ready for bed early!” In short, I could have enjoyed it more. 

I probably would not have wanted to be the kid at school who wore diapers, even in make believe land, because in real life, I knew a couple of kids who were in diapers in school, and they did not have it easy. Their home room was a special ed class, even though they were not intellectually delayed, and, the other kids all knew and were brutal to them about it. I regret that I even teased one kid I went to school with, when I was going home every afternoon and being put in a diaper, too - but for that reason, I wanted to “other” him, disassociate myself. Kids can be cruel. 

• Like 2

I would definitely refuse to be potty trained, I would milk the experience for all its worth just living as baby-like as I could for as long as I could get away with it.

• Like 1

There was one moment I've dreamed about going back and changing. When I was younger, I spent an entire Summer punished in diapers and treated like a baby after getting caught stealing and using diapers from the nursery of the daycare I went to. After getting out of them, my parents told me that if they caught me wearing diapers again, they would not only put me in diapers permanently, they'd also turn my room into a nursery. At the time, I didn't want my room to be changed, and I didn't want to risk other kids finding out and teasing me about it, so I made sure to be more stealthy with diapers, but looking back now, I kind of fantasize about deliberately getting caught so that I could have my own nursery and be treated like a baby again by my parents.

• Like 2

I think about scenarios like that all the time! With my adult awareness, i would cherish and enjoy every diaper change and cleaning and all the love i'd get during those precious times. I would definitely play it up and cry everytime i was brought close to the potty and make it an almost heartwerenching ordeal to try to make me grow up. I wouldn't wanna outright tell my mom that id rather stay a baby, but i'd make it very clear that thats the only right thing for me, so my babying would come naturally ♥️. I'd love for my mom to keep babying me well into adulthood with all the cutsey things that'd come with that.

Thinking about stuff like that is one of my fav pastimes, its too cute.

• Like 2

I think about this as well. There were a number of times when I was threatened with diapers for having accidents, but nothing ever came about. I often wonder what it would have been like to be diapered again. How long it would it have been? What would have happened if I kept on wetting or even messing them? 

• Like 1

Don’t think anything could have changed, or would. I was going to be potty trained, and diapers were out! Even my bedwetting was, no diapers, only plastic mattresses cover. 

• Sad 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Interesting question

I think, had I have had the mind I do today. I would have probably had a few more accidents during potty training and thereafter. The rationale being that I would have liked to be potty trained for the most part (there are some cases where a Toilet is a better place for ones waste like a stomach bug) but still wearing some form of protection all the time "just in case"

However, what I can't predict, if I was able to change the course of my potty training, and grow up in diapers. Would I still have found and joined the abdl community? Or would the  diapers just be another part of life. 

What I can guarantee if I was able to re live my life from the beginning of potty training onwards. I would have savoured it much more than I did. Being an actual baby, with a little body, little hands, and little baby accessories 😍. Little baby bum in a little baby diaper. That would be way more fun. Being a baby as opposed to being a man who role-plays as a baby.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I am not gonna lie, I liked wearing pullups during the day, like in daycare, and the special treatment I got when I was little. I think I had the "baby" experience and just got old enough to manage things myself. I pretty much check the boxes for babied growing up, and I think that may be why I have a very little side now. I was always smaller and I just kept getting attention. BUT! People pick on me sometimes, thankfully I can use my voice now. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2023 at 11:08 AM, matt1989 said:

I don't think I would go on full 24/7 for the rest of my life but I think I would try to make you second guess yourself if I go %100 with out some former protection. If I could pull that off. At that age it may be all or nothing. So basically I think I would shoot for a pants wetter with a once a blue moon pooping. Maybe really on diapers like at nights or long car rides. 

School.

I imagine I'll probably start late in school. Most schools back in the s90 probably expected kids to be reasonably potty trained and I would any medical test would come up with nothing why I like this. So let's say I be a year older than most kids. I would shoot for good grades I don't think I want that boy genius life but definitely shoot for A's and B's. Give my parents something to be proud of me. As for bullies as I'm sure there will be some. Hopefully emotionally I'll still have the same thick skin as I do now but I would play in to it. I would probably make it to the toilet about %60 of the time. I would never have a dry night may even have a poopy night every now and than. As I get older I don't know how long it would take my mom and schools would get me to stop but it's also hard to say what kind of protection I would have as youth size diapers was probably not that common as it is to day. I probably be wearing goodnights the moment those are hitting the shelves. I would think I be pushing 13 when doctor start declaring me incontinent although at that point I might will be. 

I lived with my grandmother and I highly doubt anything would have changed seeing as pullups and goodnights were available and I had bedwetting issues .. she just perfered to wash the bedding instead. Even the time my I was caught in my younger sister's pullup because I didn't want to wet the bed was a disaster and I got yelled at for it. 

Honestly if she were to have address the fact I had bedwetting issues instead of chooseing extra laundry maybe the both of us wouldn't have been so stressed out and I might not have been been to the point where Department of Health and Human Services stepped in and removed me from my home just to put me into a abuseibe foster home wich incidently just ended up makeing shit 1000× worse to the point I had 0 trust of any adults and DHHS decided it would be better to use psychatric hospitals as foster homes.

Nothing like being pulled ot of a mildly neglective home to be placed into pure hell. Doesn't even matter either way because even the psychatric hospitals would rather have children with bedwetting issues drench the bed every single night than deal with it correctly. Their idea of dealing with it is use drugs that were ment for adults and use 3x the adult dose when a child had self esteem issues from the bed wetting.

Honestly the question to me is a loaded question. Loaded with a shit ton of bad memories, a ton of abuse, and 400× the amount of neglect that looped the abuse because if you can't trust a psychatrist to royally fuck you up for life than who can you trust to do it? 

Just trying to find some humor in what was more than a difficult time in my life with that comment.

By how fucked up my life has been I don't even try to wonder how anything would have changed. 

You try haveing the complete reasoning of a highly intelligent adult during a emergency psych consult be told by the psychatrist they have no other solution and ask if you would be willing to be admitted to the psych hospital for a break from thinking about the problem while they looked for a solution.

You know my answer "Fuck no you just said I have 0 cognitive impairments the solution I tried to do was the only one you could see as well and you just want me not to solve a issue in the best way possible, I'm not going to the psych hospital because the issue still remains afterwards because you won't find a solution even you said you can't see one other tahn min which you said was the only reasonable solution.she walked out of the room after.

Then she returned 30mins later and said " I just got the judge to sign involantary admission papers you are going weither you want to or not. Consider it a vacation from adult problems and a time to relax and not worry about anything while we try to find a better solution than yours."

She said a vacation from adult problems not a damn vacation from adulthood(which is what it turned into). They put me on medications that lowered my processing and reasoning to that of a toddler and just used the psych hospital as babysitters for almost 2 weeks. 

Oh and on discharge they didn't inform my parents of shit and I had a tantrum in the back seat opened the car door as we were going 50mph down the road and tried to step out. 

Sorry but I have no inclination to wonder if anthing would be diffrent as I have already survived the first time and really don't want to try again with the reasoning of a child as I would more than likely end up 100% dead as a door nail. 

Incidently my dad had me flush those meds when we got home. The child safety lockouts were enabled for 2 weeks while the medication was clearing my system and I was only allowed to sit in the middle seat for around 4 months after the child safety locks were disengaged. 

Like I said I have 0 inclination to try anything again even if I had adult reasoning as I already did that as well seeing as I made adults look stupid when I was a child, tends to happen when a child is learning from everyone around them. 

You ever see a 9yo argueing with the police about getting into the car so the police can take them back to school? When I did it it lasted over 30minutes until the neighbor who was also my babysitter told me to go back to the school with the officer because she was late for a doctor's appointment. I broke the protocalls for minors while he wasn't paying attention and was in the front seat before he even turned around. He didn't even bother with getting me in the back and just enshured I was buckled up before bringing me back to school.

You ask if I would have changed anything if I had the understanding of a adult.. the issue is I did. 

The reason the police had to bring me back was I left school to check on my grandmother as she wasn't feeling well both days I left the school. 

I was trained at 6 years old on how to help her incase of a emergency and that included giveing injections. 

I was listed as a emergency medical part of the treatment team and she wasn't feeling well both days I left school what would you have done ?

My grandmother after 3 days if me leaveing school started staying with the neighbor or the neighbor would stay with her just to keep me from leaving school to check on her.

The question you asked makes 0 sense to me as I lived threw it. Try haveing the reasoning of a adult yet the body of child and everyone treating you like a child until you just do some shit a child wouldn't do ..

I didn't have a childhood man actually I did but I was expected to act like a child with the reasoning of a adult ? Good luck with that.. I mean even now my treatment team is trying to reverse ½ of the impact of that type of shit. 

You ever smoke cigaretts with your parents as a child?

Ever have age dysmorphia ? Fucking hilarious when the police try argueing with a 9yo for 30minutes just to get them in a car to take them back to school.

Not so hilarious when you have bedwetting issues every single fucking night and try to put your sister's pull up on so you can sleep to be screamed at for over 30minutes solid and asked why when you explain your told you don't need them, I'm doing the laundry so who cares? Just don't stay up so late so you can wake up when you need to. Yea like that is going to happen the reason I was staying up was so I didn't wet the bed but the body of a child is not the same as the body of adult and I be damned if anyone else child or adult doesn't just crash after trying that idea for the first week. 1 solid week awake and fakeing sleeping when you hear your gaurdian coming to check on you so you don't wet the damn bed. 

Sorry man but there isn't a damn thing I could have changed or would have as it wasn't my choices and I did have the understanding of a adult when I was a child. 

• 4 months later...

I would refuse outright. There was a few mounts during my child/teenage years I could have said something about my desires to wearing nappies but due to my anxiety I always kept quiet. So, if all would stay the same to who I am now, then yes, yes I would love to go back and persuade my parents to keep me in nappies and never potty train me. 

• 2 weeks later...

As others have mentioned, I was told a few times growing up that if I didn't stop wetting the bed that I would be put back into diapers overnight.  By this point I was already developing a love of diapers.  Unfortunately back in those days there was no such thing as youth diapers or pull ups.  It would have been Pampers baby diapers, which unfortunately I would not have fit in, even though I was always a skinny kid.  I don't know how I would have reacted if I was put in diapers again or if it would have changed how I feel about them now.  I just know I probably would have enjoyed being in a thick Pampers baby diaper overnight.  It would have felt better waking up in a wet diaper than wet bedding in the morning.  I stopped wetting the bed around the age of about 12 and the talk about being put back into diapers disappeared.  I also went to and had many sleepovers with friends.  So, I don't know how others would have reacted if I was diapered.  I was fortunate that I never wet the bed on any sleepovers.  Even on the times when the first one to fall asleep had their hand put in a warm glass of water to see if they would wet themselves.

By this time I already had an idea of my love of diapers.  If I was that age these days and could be put into youth diapers I think maybe I would even agree to do it if it was ever brought up, just telling my mother "I guess it is better than waking up in wet bedding."  So, yes, I have thought about it many times and still do.  Having friends who had their 5 year old daughter in Pampers baby diapers back then (I was about 9 or so at that time) definitely made me dream about it.  Just hearing the crinkle when she walked around was nice.  I look back on it and feel bad about teasing her when we visited them one time.  I know now it wasn't nice.

These days I wear as much as I can, even stuffing my adult diapers with Pampers baby diapers.  I still love the baby powder scent of a Pampers everytime I take one out of a package.

Happy New Year to everyone here!!!  May everyone stay diapered and treat yourself as you want to be treated.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

i was a bed wetter too... and I used to wet the bed on purpose because Liked sleeping in it. If I could go back... I would never let slip that i was doing it on purpose, and maaaybe I would have been diagnosed with something that meant having to wear diapers

• 4 weeks later...

Definitly potty training and sex. Both isnt meant for babies and Im kinda sad I didnt realize sooner that I should go diapered and sexless for the rest of my life. 

Cummies in diapers are fine if they are by accident but real sex really is for the grown ups

• 1 month later...

If I could start over, I probably would have done it all the same. If I had the knowledge that I have now I would have taken school a lot more seriously and made a bigger effort at starting a career earlier. I don't think I'd be compelled to retain my fixation with being diapered. Starting over would be about improving quality of life.